Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:02:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Make/Announce Ur Rank Up nd Weti U don Achieve plus Merit Here  (Read 692 times)
EluguHcman

Activity: 350
Merit: 162

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2023, 11:44:42 PM

As appreciation na application for more, I appreciates those ahead of me because I want to be like u to the top and so much I also encourage those behind me to keep pushing for life na level by levels til levels passes levels.

I learn to walk and work with those on the same mission as me so conquering would be assured as energy transmissions in unity na him make I join this forum and since 02/07/2023 I don dey here amidst prosperous Bitcoineers and til date na a "whole" and "just" 66 Merits and a "Member rank" I don dey up to date.
I feel discouraged at times cuz me & a lot start together way dey ahead of me but couraged when I realize say me dey ahead of a lot too.

I learn say the best nature of job man fit do na that 1 him dey do dey find joy & pleasures on working.
Na so I find joy and pleasures being among this forum and So I can imagine if I gets paid alongside, that na Treasury Pleasures with Joy 🤩

Miles2006

Activity: 266
Merit: 163

View Profile
October 19, 2023, 12:05:28 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2023, 01:40:25 PM by Miles2006
Merited by Mate2237 (1)

My Jr. Member rank achieved

I started this jorney last month as a newbie, at first when I joined this forum, I was like are you sure you can do this, but one thing wey I tell myself for this life anything wey you put your mind to do you fit do am. So I made my first comment on naija local board, I saw some peoples comments lengthy and long and I wanted my comments to be lengthy too, let me summarize everything. And now have attain a Jr. Member rank this week and am so very much happy. Normally I suppose feel say the rank na small rank but I know say with time I go attain higher rank like una for this forum and as I dey put effort I go attain rank. Secondly am grateful to those who supported me with merit and everything I need to know, the corrections and other things, am grateful.
Abu-Naim

Activity: 448
Merit: 271

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2023, 09:15:04 PM

I started this jorney last month as a newbie, at first when I joined this forum, I was like are you sure you can do this, but one thing wey I tell myself for this life anything wey you put your mind to do you fit do am. So I made my first comment on naija local board, I saw some peoples comments lengthy and long and I wanted my comments to be lengthy too, let me summarize everything. And now have attain a Jr. Member rank this week and am so very much happy. Normally I suppose feel say the rank na small rank but I know say with time I go attain higher rank like una for this forum and as I dey put effort I go attain rank. Secondly am grateful to those who supported me with merit and everything I need to know, the corrections and other things, am grateful.
Congratulation Miles2006, this is just the beginning, there is a lot to learn about in this forum, you just have to take them step by step in order to keep achieving greatness just as you have started already. If you dedicate your time to the forum, it will be very easier for you to achieve your goal as well as get the right information and knowledge you need about bitcoin and crypto.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
promise444c5

Activity: 308
Merit: 172

Keep Promises !

View Profile
October 19, 2023, 10:44:54 PM

It will sure get to my turn or should I say our turn Wink that I know ,no relent

letteredhub

Activity: 546
Merit: 209

My privacy, my right.

View Profile
October 20, 2023, 01:26:04 PM

Hero Member Rank E Don Open

I really appreciate everyone who helped me to achieve this Golden Feather to my profile. Both knowledge, guidance, merits and encouragement. Everybodi in local board help one thing to another. So I dey greet everybodi. Those newbies should be patient and continue di good work and one day. You be happy as I am now. Finally, fillippone, Hugeblack, Ratimov, lovesmayfamili, Cryptovator etc have contributed to my success to achieve this potential rank. And I believed this one is not the limit but to unlock the last one. May God bless all of you. Amen. The Sceptical Chymist, I specially thanks you for helping me at the beginning, you can unblock me to review some my post again. Thanks.
wetin I just understand for the this business be say make you no relent no matter how difficult the journey the be, cos normally the beginning the always dey hard for this journey oh aswer but onto say you no gree loseguard you keep pushing, learning and trusting the process na just a matter of time you go dey climb the ranks gradually.
So @Mate2237 you nah example to growth process for the forum based on hardwork and every newbie need learn and understand say in side this forum hardwork pays. Congratulations bro on your ranking up even though say this felicitations the come late, looking forward to see you next at the legendary ranks... Congrats nothing do you!
Mate2237 (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 584

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2023, 09:48:01 PM

You are welcome to the forum. I can see that your post quality is good and I want you to keep it up and also improve on it more. Congratulations for the new rank and I also advise you to work hard to the next level or rank. Don't give up and always focus on the quality of your posts. Always post on bitcoin related discussion and cryptocurrency at large. Always read other people post and read materials on bitcoin. This forum is mainly for bitcoin discussion and most newbies are not aware so they bring different things that are not relevant to the board. Once again, I appreciate your effort. Don't give up.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Cityhunter34

Activity: 224
Merit: 28

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
October 22, 2023, 01:13:24 PM
Merited by hugeblack (1), Roseline492 (1), Dailyscript (1)

It was not easy 4 di journey, those wey no fit, dem give up, but I no give up 4rom brand newbie 2 newbie, nd newbie 2 Jr. Member nd Jr. Member 2 Member nd Member 2 Full Member nd Full Member 2 Sr. Member nd now there are two ranks 4 me 2 attain.

I feel really relieved now seeing these testimonies, coming up with a quality and interesting post isn't easy and I want to CONGRATULATE and APPRECIATE my seniors with high ranks and merits.
I have been there for a month and few weeks and some times I feel like giving up, I often ask myself if I will be able to make it to the top but after seeing the posts of Seniors I have come to understand that consistency, patience and abiding by the rules is the only way to the top.

A member, Jr member, Sr member, full member, hero member and hero member were once newbies just like me. Lol. I now understand why they say "na person wey give up na em lose"

Dear seniors with high ranks and merits please keep encouraging us (newbies) with your testimonies, I personally need it. CONGRATULATIONS my people on your wins. E NO EASY but we will get there.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dailyscript

Activity: 196
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 12:31:24 PM

It was not easy 4 di journey, those wey no fit, dem give up, but I no give up 4rom brand newbie 2 newbie, nd newbie 2 Jr. Member nd Jr. Member 2 Member nd Member 2 Full Member nd Full Member 2 Sr. Member nd now there are two ranks 4 me 2 attain.

Dear seniors with high ranks and merits please keep encouraging us (newbies) with your testimonies, I personally need it. CONGRATULATIONS my people on your wins. E NO EASY but we will get there.
Weting you talk nah truth. Nah support wey we need.

Anyway nah now ah they see this post. And me ah no go shame to say i just rank up to a newbie. I remember when i enter the forum newly nah brand new ah they see but now am officially a newbie. By the grace of God the same way wey i take come announce say ah be newbie for here nah the same way ah go still share other progress and rank wey ah go achieve for future here.

Mate2237 (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 584

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2023, 06:30:37 PM

Weting you talk nah truth. Nah support wey we need.

Anyway nah now ah they see this post. And me ah no go shame to say i just rank up to a newbie. I remember when i enter the forum newly nah brand new ah they see but now am officially a newbie. By the grace of God the same way wey i take come announce say ah be newbie for here nah the same way ah go still share other progress and rank wey ah go achieve for future here.
You are welcome to the largest Bitcoin forum. Your account it's not yet a week old and you have gotten 3 merits and that means you are good and continue the good work to achieve more. There are lot of things you will still do and I believed based on your posting style you have known most of them. And you can read more postings from elderly members to learn more. The journey is not smooth for anyone here but persistency always give good results at the end. Don't give up and learn from others.

You are already a Jr. Member and only you activity that is holding you like this. If and will take some time for you to reach that rank. And I believed forum count members from Jr. Member. And in the Jr member rank, you can post images. Therefore work hard to reach the jr Member Rank and come back here and announce it. Be a good user in the local board and you will definitely achieve why you are here. I wish you all the best.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀