Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:29:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When to sell bitcoin before the next bear market starts?  (Read 609 times)
AbuBhakar

Activity: 994
Merit: 520

🇵🇭

View Profile
February 15, 2023, 05:48:50 PM

The best time to sell is when you see it as best time or you have made profits and now you want to exit the market cashing out profits but if you ask from others they can't tell you about this.So you are the one making this decision seeing if you want to sell or you see they will go down the next cycle and can buy again at dip but it should be your own decision.
Being too greedy will hinder selling, at some point we will need to sell so it will be better to sell when we already reach certain amount of that investment maybe a x2 or x10 still depending on our coins and how much we invest. We we're not sure when will the price will be high or low so when we got a opportunity to sell at higher price then better sell and just buy back once there is a chance to buy lower.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tjtonmoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 366

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2023, 07:48:12 PM

Just wait till you feel like it. And divide your assets in multiple section. Buy and sell in different price points. That way you can keep a steady flow and you can also take profits from them. Never put all your assets in one price range. I had to learn that in the hard way. So don't make that mistake. And in any bull run, the price will reach a new ATH price range in most of the time. So if you can pinpoint that, then you know when to sell and when to buy.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
February 15, 2023, 07:58:34 PM

I'm not sure if someone has already reported this thread to move to trading discussion or not, but it should be worth there. [I have reported it].

I don't expect bear market during 2023 and 2024, it should be optimistic to expect bull market to come in these two years to 2025. There are good cycles to get positive trends and it's much more important for me to get lots of bitcoins now instead of thinking about bears that market. It's fine if you and some other users have doubts, but I wouldn't sell it now even if correction could be made.
We can’t really tell exactly as to when is the best time to sell but I have a good sense that this is not going to happen this year or probably next year, but if even bitcoin halving happens, I think then I would take some time to sell or when the price of new ATH has been achieved. For now, I think DCA is the best time to do while the price is still low.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
February 15, 2023, 09:28:56 PM

To answer quickly, I would like to say : sell when BTC hit new ATH  Grin
Nobody can predict the price of BTC, otherwise things would be too easy!  Grin
It is easy to say "selling at ATH", but do we know when the next ATH to be reached?
Sure, if everyone knows when the next ATH is, all the people won't miss the chance to sell their Bitcoin at the highest rate.
The problem is we don't know when the next ATH, so people speculate about the best price to sell their Bitcoin. However, I agree that 2024-2025 should be the ideal time to sell our Bitcoin. Bullrun season looks like to happen in 2024-2025. We don't miss the chance to sell our Bitcoin before the bullrun season is over.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
paid2

Activity: 686
Merit: 2071

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2023, 09:45:53 PM

It is easy to say "selling at ATH", but do we know when the next ATH to be reached?
Sure, if everyone knows when the next ATH is, all the people won't miss the chance to sell their Bitcoin at the highest rate.
The problem is we don't know when the next ATH, so people speculate about the best price to sell their Bitcoin. However, I agree that 2024-2025 should be the ideal time to sell our Bitcoin. Bullrun season looks like to happen in 2024-2025. We don't miss the chance to sell our Bitcoin before the bullrun season is over.

Yeap I was joking dear Smiley

As I wrote just after the joke : Nobody can predict the price of BTC, otherwise things would be too easy!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
February 15, 2023, 10:28:18 PM

Yeap I was joking dear Smiley

As I wrote just after the joke : Nobody can predict the price of BTC, otherwise things would be too easy!
No one even saw that 69k ath coming  Cheesy.This is why speculations do floats and flooding around the market on which it isnt really something new.We do keep on guessing prices
whether it would be hitting or not.For now the price had moved up 24k suddenly and now trying to break 25k resistance.Who had able to guess that? 2k movement in a short
span of hours isnt something that could be easily be predicted. Lots had missed out on making long positions and total devastation into those who do make
out some short position which is totally blown up.
Gladitorcomeback

Activity: 658
Merit: 593

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2023, 04:54:35 PM

Actually prediction is easy but surety about price is hard so people just estimate about the Bull and bear market but no one really knows that will he win or loss the price. What will come next will there be up or down, will market situation become harsh or beneficial, no one have any idea about it.

I just think that if you have a little bit extra revenue from your investment then selling is a good idea so waiting more will sometime become a reason of worsting. I buy some coins and whenever they rise I sell because the market has no boundaries there is no surety what will be the next level of market. instead of losing whole money, getting little money is good option.

Merit.s

Activity: 350
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2023, 05:28:42 PM
Merited by fillippone (2)

Ok so this is a little down the road from here but assuming after the next halving and bitcoin goes into another bull run, when would be a good time to sell?i have already went through a couple of bull runs and bear markets but i didnt sell and take profits. I would like to sell before the next bear market to take profits this time.

So if bitcoin's cycles remain true, when roughly would be the start of the next bear market after the 2024 halving and bull run for a good time to sell. Can this be predicted somewhat? For all you TA guys when would be a good time to sell just to give me an idea? Thanks.
The market is impossible to predict, bitcoin is a volatile asset. It is good to sell during the bull run and buy during the bearish market, but the truth is that nobody knows how dip the price will be during the bear market and how high the price will hit during the bull run. Having a target price to sell and to buy is the best way to invest, so that you will always make profit,no matter how much profit it is. Bitcoin life cycle repeats itself from the history of bitcoin,study this and know that you should sell when bitcoin is it's ATH.
wahyuagung26

Activity: 448
Merit: 158

View Profile
February 18, 2023, 06:47:39 PM

Can this be predicted somewhat?

Predicting correctly I think it's impossible, this market movement is not always stable, I say good sales when Bitcoin reaches a new ATH, but it's not very easy to do, the truth is we can't predict the price of Bitcoin, Bitcoin is not predictable even to predict it is very difficult, so you will determine sales to make a profit of course you have your own stance and desire, if you hold it from a slanted price from now on I think this is still in a profitable condition for you, and this depends on your purchase price at that time, whether above the current price or below the current price, I think you will know the answer.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
February 18, 2023, 07:48:31 PM

Just wait till you feel like it. And divide your assets in multiple section. Buy and sell in different price points. That way you can keep a steady flow and you can also take profits from them. Never put all your assets in one price range. I had to learn that in the hard way. So don't make that mistake. And in any bull run, the price will reach a new ATH price range in most of the time. So if you can pinpoint that, then you know when to sell and when to buy.

Well this is really a difficult decision to make as to when to sell in a bull market. The market sentiments are so positive that we never feel that it is the end of the bull run and we keep on buying at the top hoping it will create another all time high. It is impossible to time the market.

However, there are some clues which can tell that the bull run is over. Usually in a bull market, first the bitcoin pumps, then high market cap altcoins pump, then low cap coins pump and when you see shit coins making 10-50x, it's time to be out of the market as the bull season should be ending soon. This is one indication that i use to exit the markets.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2023, 08:50:36 PM

...For all you TA guys when would be a good time to sell just to give me an idea? Thanks.

This is the problem that it is very difficult to accurately determine the beginning of a bullish trend, investors miss the opportunity to sell their coins at the maximum price. This is due to the fact that it is very difficult to correctly identify the process of distribution and accumulation. For this reason, investors partially take profit when the price reaches another resistance.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Mate2237

Activity: 714
Merit: 580

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2023, 09:03:11 PM

Well this is really a difficult decision to make as to when to sell in a bull market. The market sentiments are so positive that we never feel that it is the end of the bull run and we keep on buying at the top hoping it will create another all time high. It is impossible to time the market.

However, there are some clues which can tell that the bull run is over. Usually in a bull market, first the bitcoin pumps, then high market cap altcoins pump, then low cap coins pump and when you see shit coins making 10-50x, it's time to be out of the market as the bull season should be ending soon. This is one indication that i use to exit the markets.
Selling of BTC has a specific time or date. If you want to make profit you can calculate it from the time you bought or invest it and check current price that you are planning to sell. Now the calculation should be depend on the buying price or time and current price if the two time frames are okay for you to sell then you can see but if the two time price are not good for you to make profit then you can defer it till the price goes up.

I might agree with tjtonmoy in some areas, yes you can sell it whenever you are ready because it is your coin and nobody should determine when to sell it because your expenses are not the same with other people, so if you want to sell it from others advise then it might affect your plans if you have. I will advise you that you should sell it whenever you need it but make sure you do that when the price is higher than the purchase price so that you will not lose in the investment.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
tjtonmoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 366

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2023, 07:15:17 PM

This is a great strategy to point out the bull run's end, but not every time this happens, tho. Sometime, Bitcoin could still stay at a stable point after an all time high and then slowly take correction and make a new stable price point just like we see recently in bear run too. Or other time it just falls over night in a matter of time. So it will be hard to tell when and how to buy and sell. The strategy of buying in bull run seeing the market on green comes from greed. Only fools and newbie would do such thing. But if you stay long enough in the market, you will know when to do what. So technical analysis is a must before taking decisions.
death69

Activity: 1202
Merit: 545

View Profile
February 20, 2023, 07:12:28 AM

This is a great strategy to point out the bull run's end, but not every time this happens, tho. Sometime, Bitcoin could still stay at a stable point after an all time high and then slowly take correction and make a new stable price point just like we see recently in bear run too. Or other time it just falls over night in a matter of time. So it will be hard to tell when and how to buy and sell. The strategy of buying in bull run seeing the market on green comes from greed. Only fools and newbie would do such thing. But if you stay long enough in the market, you will know when to do what. So technical analysis is a must before taking decisions.
Listen, I gotta tell ya, technical analysis is no joke when tradin those digital coins. You gotta be an expert in those movin' averages, RSI, MACD, and a few others if ya wanna make some reel dough. Dont let those emotions like greed and FOMO get the best of ya either. Tradin based on feelins is a surefire way to screw yourself over. You gotta have a solid plan in place with precise entry and exit points, risk management, and a focus on long-term gains. Plus, you gotta be ready for those wild swings in the market. Ya can't panic and sell durin' those dips, or you'll regrett it later. Remember that crash in May 2021? Yeah, that was rough, but we bounced back, babyy! So, bottom line, if you want to get rich in the crypto game, you have to know your technical analysis and have a sound strategy. Oh, and a little bit of patients doesn't hurt either. I know the recent market is not as good as you expected. But jus' chill, things will get better.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
February 20, 2023, 07:43:15 AM

Ok so this is a little down the road from here but assuming after the next halving and bitcoin goes into another bull run, when would be a good time to sell?
In all honesty, no one can pinpoint the exact date when the bear will come upon the market. However, we can predict the year expectedly anyway; nonetheless with the mindset that we are also in a highly speculative industry where anything is possible. The way I like to judge my prediction is to expect the bear season two years from every Bitcoin halving year. I've taken this into cognizance from my two post halving experiences and it seems to work pretty well. For instance, from my speculation based on what I just explained, the next bear after the  coming halving in 2024 will begin in 2026. It happened on 2018. Repeated itself in 2022 too.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
February 20, 2023, 09:16:03 AM

Ok so this is a little down the road from here but assuming after the next halving and bitcoin goes into another bull run, when would be a good time to sell?
In all honesty, no one can pinpoint the exact date when the bear will come upon the market. However, we can predict the year expectedly anyway; nonetheless with the mindset that we are also in a highly speculative industry where anything is possible. The way I like to judge my prediction is to expect the bear season two years from every Bitcoin halving year. I've taken this into cognizance from my two post halving experiences and it seems to work pretty well. For instance, from my speculation based on what I just explained, the next bear after the  coming halving in 2024 will begin in 2026. It happened on 2018. Repeated itself in 2022 too.
I agree that no one was able to pinpoint when the exact date but fortunately, we have some ideas and market expectations because of previous bear experience. History repeats itself, maybe that seems right and I believe the market cycle which every 4 years after the bear season we have the so-called Bullrun which is also followed by a bear market eventually.
We don't need to be exact and it was impossible because of the volatile market but at least, we have market insights to anticipate which is good enough.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2023, 11:22:37 AM

Yeah, it surely does. That's why I made the analysis I did based on past records. The pattern is still there. May be in time to come we may start seeing a different pattern (which will also repeat itself for a while too) before moving on to another. For now, the old pattern still exists. When Bitcoin was dipping last year and a whole lot of investors were panicking I knew it was nothing. We even saw a worse scenario in 2018–2019. For anyone to take profit if they're already riding this bull rally, I think they should wait for Bitcoin to do a X2 on its previous ATH. I judged that from the rally of 2017 and 2021. Look at their new ATHs and crosseck with the previous ones. Check the multiples they did to get new ATHs.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1760

View Profile
February 20, 2023, 02:18:58 PM

So if bitcoin's cycles remain true, when roughly would be the start of the next bear market after the 2024 halving and bull run for a good time to sell. Can this be predicted somewhat? For all you TA guys when would be a good time to sell just to give me an idea? Thanks.
You must understand before trading or investing in Bitcoin, because the Bitcoin market is very sensitive both when prices rise and when prices fall, as far as I know someone has bought Bitcoin in a bear market, they have a target price to sell it back when the market is really at the next ATH point, whether it's one year from now, two or five years from now.

I mean this, for example: you buy Bitcoin at the current price of $ 24,800, say 1-3 Bitcoins, of course you have a target to sell $ 50k, $ 60k or $ 80k in the future you don't need to target a new ATH price, even if the price reaches $100k in the future, it could be that the $100k price lasts only 24 hours, after that it drops to another $24k price, when you wake up you will regret selling it too late.

For that, do your own research to sell, after you see a profit of 2x the price you bought at this time, usually greed will result in a regret value.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 20, 2023, 02:52:30 PM

By that logic it means a year from the halving is also a bull market and we are out of the bear market right now and the bull market is ahead of us. That is basically the way we can calculate the cycles, the first year of bull market its going up, but not insanely high, just recovering from the bear market, the second year, 12 months after the halving, we start to have a bull market and eventually reach the ATH that we set, and then 24 months after the halving we are in a bear market and the cycle keeps going like that without a stop.

I believe that we are out of the bear market zone now, but not into the full-swing bull market zone just yet, but with time, we are getting there next. Exact market reversal time is highly unpredictable hence not bothering and holding across 2 or more halving event will get big profits for sure.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2023, 03:50:39 PM

~snipped
By that logic it means a year from the halving is also a bull market and we are out of the bear market right now and the bull market is ahead of us.
Yes, my keen observation of the market is that the bull season usually happens around the pre–halving year, the halving year itself and the post–halving year. They all have different dynamics driving them. In all, it's FOMO that drives them all through.

For me, while the FOMO in the Pre–halving year is driven by real fear of not wanting to miss out, the halving year itself is driven by expectations of what had happened before repeating itself and then the post-halving is driven by pure greed. The last is where Warren Buffet's principle of getting out of the market whenever others are getting greedy comes in. It's in the last that we usually experience a fresh ATH each time.

BTW, I don't believe the pre-halving bull rally starts a year to the next halving. I like to expect it from the last quarters of the year to the halving year. We might've started this year's rally earlier than expected if we judge by what it's happening in the market now. In some quarters, they still think that what we've now is even a trap.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██