Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:39:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Altcoin hold, sell or trade??  (Read 1028 times)
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 14, 2023, 05:33:38 PM

My opinion, Bitcoin all time saving mode is the best way. Some time when bitcoin price up then sell and when price down then buy is the best decision.  This method all time not working for trade. Many time i noticed when i sell bitcoin or altcoin sell since then price grow up and up. And when I buy bitcoin or altcoin then price low day by day. specialy, altcoin hold, sell and trade big loss. 4 years ago few coins i hold for future. now this coin price few value or most of coin value is zero. Few coin trade, there too big loss. past year in the case of 1 coin invest $1000, this coin price today zero.

Now

*Hold
*Sell
*Trade
Looking forward to the opinion of the experienced.
Hold sell and trade is the best way to earn in crypto just choose the best coin to hold and wait till market condition become more better and sell while you are holding you can also do trading and earn everyday or every week it depends on you, there are a lot of ways to earn in crypto just do the right strategy and have patience to avoid loss.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kamvreto
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1157

View Profile
February 14, 2023, 07:05:42 PM

that's why many people say that trading is not as simple as selling at high prices and buying at low prices.

Anyone will tell you that trading is not as simple as one might think.
Trading is very complex and has many decisions to be made.

~snip~ the problem is if you don't do research on the altcoin you choose to hold for a long period of time and the price goes to zero. this also happened to me. This made me realize that every decision we make in trading, whether it's buying, selling, trading, or holding, requires speculation and in-depth research.

OP's mistake was not holding Bitcoin or Altcoin which already had good development. OP holds altcoins that are not clear how they developed to zero when held for several years. Try if 4 years ago OP held bitcoin, held and sold at this time, of course OP would have a lot of profit exceeding the capital he used. It is necessary to do research in order to know the future potential of the coin to be selected.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 258

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 14, 2023, 09:02:42 PM

My opinion, Bitcoin all time saving mode is the best way. Some time when bitcoin price up then sell and when price down then buy is the best decision.  This method all time not working for trade. Many time i noticed when i sell bitcoin or altcoin sell since then price grow up and up. And when I buy bitcoin or altcoin then price low day by day. specialy, altcoin hold, sell and trade big loss. 4 years ago few coins i hold for future. now this coin price few value or most of coin value is zero. Few coin trade, there too big loss. past year in the case of 1 coin invest $1000, this coin price today zero.

Now

*Hold
*Sell
*Trade
You understood the concept but failed to execute it in the right way, let's skip altcoins which may be 100 dollars today and it will become zero overnight but bitcoin is something different and you can trust it, it is also not exceptional to the volatility that we are talking about but if you are patient enough to hold it until the right time arrive you can make money then wait for the dip then buy and keep repeating the cycle.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Crypto Library

Activity: 854
Merit: 766

Find your Digital Services at- cryptolibrary.pro

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2023, 09:16:32 PM

~~
In my personal opinion, I always think that holding alt-coin for long-term trading will never be a wise decision for trading.  Yes it's true that there have some exceptionals  Still I think why take risks of investing in alt coins when there are better options for trading bitcoin.
Even then, if you want to invest in alt-coin then I would say to take short term trading strategy for it. I think holding alt coins should be sold to save more percentage of the fund even at a loss. So for  profit and security of fund *hold bitcoin and *buy bitcoin and *sell bitcoin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1442
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
February 14, 2023, 09:31:01 PM

Nobody will like to hold altcoins for long time because it's obvious that Bitcoin have long duration while altcoins always give off on the way due to it's potentiality, altcoins is good for short term investment but the process of long term investment it can die off during the long term stay. So if you want to invest on altcoins i will advice you to buy when the market is in bullish, but anything exception of that for altcoins investment their is every tendency that it's won't survive bearish but bullish they will be more advantages.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1386

View Profile
February 14, 2023, 10:01:03 PM

My opinion, Bitcoin all time saving mode is the best way. Some time when bitcoin price up then sell and when price down then buy is the best decision.  This method all time not working for trade. Many time i noticed when i sell bitcoin or altcoin sell since then price grow up and up. And when I buy bitcoin or altcoin then price low day by day. specialy, altcoin hold, sell and trade big loss. 4 years ago few coins i hold for future. now this coin price few value or most of coin value is zero. Few coin trade, there too big loss. past year in the case of 1 coin invest $1000, this coin price today zero.

Now

*Hold
*Sell
*Trade
Altcoins are easy to turn into zero, especially meme coins that do not have an actual project and clear goals. There are many altcoins in the market, but you need to fill your wallet with promising altcoins and invest your money in them, not altcoins that appear a little and fade with time. For me and most traders and investors, Bitcoin is the safe coin in the market, which increases in value and acquisition over time. You need to gain enough experience and use strategies and review the events that influence Bitcoin prices. Hence, you know when to buy and when to sell. Holding bitcoin in the long term is the best decision for me, as we are waiting for the halving and the bull run to make us ride the bullish wave. Robert Kiyosaki, the famous author, and investor, also predicted that the price of bitcoin would explode by 2025 after the end of the fall and after the Federal Reserve printed billions of dollars to achieve stability in the market. So I am optimistic and patiently waiting.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1110

View Profile
February 14, 2023, 10:49:40 PM

Altcoins are easy to turn into zero, especially meme coins that do not have an actual project and clear goals. There are many altcoins in the market, but you need to fill your wallet with promising altcoins and invest your money in them, not altcoins that appear a little and fade with time. For me and most traders and investors, Bitcoin is the safe coin in the market, which increases in value and acquisition over time. You need to gain enough experience and use strategies and review the events that influence Bitcoin prices. Hence, you know when to buy and when to sell. Holding bitcoin in the long term is the best decision for me, as we are waiting for the halving and the bull run to make us ride the bullish wave. Robert Kiyosaki, the famous author, and investor, also predicted that the price of bitcoin would explode by 2025 after the end of the fall and after the Federal Reserve printed billions of dollars to achieve stability in the market. So I am optimistic and patiently waiting.
"Altcoins could easily turn into zero", ilike the sound of that.
The only goodnews I can say is there in altcoins is the cost, which is relatively cheap and how easy it is to have it confirmed on whatever blockchain it's built on. Aside from these, the risks in altcoin investments is just so much. The level of predictability is almost zero and it makes the mark rather easily. Here, I can't say anyone has an edge as to predictability but still, you can have your go at it with what you can afford to lose and always take profit or cut your lose.

Bitcoin is the definitely something to hold on to. It offers some securities but again, we've someworth hedge the bullrun with the halving due to records. Even I is guilty of this but, can the trend change and what becomes of this sentiment in the event that it does. I've seen this before and haven't to have the point highlighted again has got me thinking to myself on it again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
February 14, 2023, 11:49:21 PM

Now

*Hold
*Sell
*Trade
This is why it is really that important you do set up goals or targets on your altcoin holding.When you do diversify your portfolio on altcoins then you should really be aware that you are really that spreading off the risk because we know that we are scattering our capital which means that you are really that spreading the risks but of course same goes or likewise when it comes to earning opportunity.If you are really that targetting on accumulating bitcoin as much as you could then you would really be focusing on it and wouldnt really be minding on spending it out to make out some conversion against other altcoins.
So its a personal choice on the time you do make out such step whether you would really be diving in or would really be skipping out the opportunity that you are seeing.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1183

View Profile
February 15, 2023, 02:26:19 AM

This is why it is really that important you do set up goals or targets on your altcoin holding.When you do diversify your portfolio on altcoins then you should really be aware that you are really that spreading off the risk because we know that we are scattering our capital which means that you are really that spreading the risks but of course same goes or likewise when it comes to earning opportunity.If you are really that targetting on accumulating bitcoin as much as you could then you would really be focusing on it and wouldnt really be minding on spending it out to make out some conversion against other altcoins.
So its a personal choice on the time you do make out such step whether you would really be diving in or would really be skipping out the opportunity that you are seeing.
From what I understand it sounds like the OP is only really interested in profit instead of the technology behind it. Granted that was never a problem and now he needs to understand how the market works for each time frame.

I agree that portfolio diversification is a good option to minimize risk. But at the same time that the OP decides to pick some non-potential altcoins then that's when he has increased the risk of a crash in the long term. Bitcoin is the single most potent asset, while several other altcoin are also good for attention. I understand that altcoin are also profitable instead of just bitcoin, but it just depends on one's interests and investment goals.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
February 15, 2023, 03:52:01 AM

Quote from: Nunman
My opinion, Bitcoin all time saving mode is the best way. Some time when bitcoin price up then sell and when price down then buy is the best decision.

Yes, that is the best way to make a good profits from Bitcoin investment and to become a great man in the community when the price is high in the market.  Buy when the price is low in the market is another way of preparing for a great future, because you will do everything possible to hold like 2 or 3 years for the price of Bitcoin to increase higher in a way you will achieve double incomes from your long term investment. It will be a good decision if you can buy potential coins now and hold, because their price is still low for investors to buy as much they want in this period and hold to see what will happen soon in the market.

WatChe

Activity: 910
Merit: 543

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2023, 03:56:47 AM

From what I understand it sounds like the OP is only really interested in profit instead of the technology behind it. Granted that was never a problem and now he needs to understand how the market works for each time frame.

I agree that portfolio diversification is a good option to minimize risk. But at the same time that the OP decides to pick some non-potential altcoins then that's when he has increased the risk of a crash in the long term. Bitcoin is the single most potent asset, while several other altcoin are also good for attention. I understand that altcoin are also profitable instead of just bitcoin, but it just depends on one's interests and investment goals.

Portfolio diversification may work best in Stock where you have so many stocks of same potential. But in case of crypto market there is not any single crypto that is close of bitcoin. That's why bitcoin is still the best option for investment.
You may invest small portion of your capital in smart alts that can give you good return in short interval (like Polygon these days is a hit) but major chunk of your capital must be in bitcoin like 80:20.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 15, 2023, 05:18:01 AM

Now

*Hold
*Sell
*Trade
respecting your decision , but will stay in the old but effective strategy in which "Buy Low , Sell High" if fails then continue Holding.

those are still the best for me no matte how you explain the market because that is how I experienced this market over the years.

and I will stay taking the chance and opportunity if given.

Xampeuu

Activity: 1400
Merit: 116

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 15, 2023, 06:51:58 AM

Portfolio diversification may work best in Stock where you have so many stocks of same potential. But in case of crypto market there is not any single crypto that is close of bitcoin. That's why bitcoin is still the best option for investment.
You may invest small portion of your capital in smart alts that can give you good return in short interval (like Polygon these days is a hit) but major chunk of your capital must be in bitcoin like 80:20.
healthy diversification indeed places the most secure coins in the largest portions and other altcoins with smaller portions according to each other's thoughts. that way it will maintain our level of security with a smaller risk. on the other hand by placing capital in some altcoins it will make our profits expected to be greater, considering that the increase in altcoins will usually be greater than in bitcoin

Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1112

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2023, 07:22:34 AM

past year in the case of 1 coin invest $1000, this coin price today zero.
That's the biggest risk of owning altcoins, the price can be zero and why are there still many who are still interested in altcoins because the profits get can also be said to be comparable because sometimes altcoins can provide big profits or vice versa big losses. If you don't have good knowledge of technical analysis, then saving Bitcoin for the long term will be more suitable because we just have to buy it and keep adding it, especially now that the price can be said to be cheap

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
February 15, 2023, 11:27:25 AM

Allocate a huge share of your investment capital to Bitcoin than Altcoins because as I've experienced, altcoins prices usually decline in the long run, unlike Bitcoin that which is consistently growing high.
Buy more as long as you can still afford but don't exceed to the limit. Honestly, even if you only have a small capital to start but if you are buying potential coins during the bear season and hold, you can really become profitable when selling them during Bullrun. It was indeed needed for you to analyze the market as well for this will give you the hint as to what you do next.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 787

View Profile
February 15, 2023, 11:30:45 AM

Now

*Hold
*Sell
*Trade

The reason why your altcoin dies is that the developer and owner leave it. That is the problem with some altcoins if you hold them in the long run, unlike bitcoin, which is a sure profit. That is why it is better to hold bitcoin than that altcoin. Also, your experience is that when you bought at that current price,  then it starts dropping. The meaning of this is that you didn't analyze the chart properly to determine where the entry point was, which is why you lost. You should have a strategy for when to buy so that you will minimize your losses.

Not actually a sure profit but rather a best option to have in terms of investment choice. Those alts are prone to dumps especially when the dev create it is a scammer so we will left don't have a choice but to bag hold it. Much better to have  bitcoin and hold it for long term because it was proven that pumps comes with it for more years but we need to strengthen up our believes since we surely encounter to many challenges like corrections which also always happen.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
DanWalker

Activity: 1932
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
February 15, 2023, 02:05:13 PM

Right, investing in 1 or more altcoins is not called diversification because the entire market depends on the movement of bitcoin. Most trash altcoin projects die after a while, so it can't be called diversification when investing in altcoins.

For altcoins, it's a game, altcoins are a pump and dump market, and there is no technology in this crypto market. It's all just an excuse to hype projects and then die. That's why altcoins should not be considered long-term investments.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
death69

Activity: 1202
Merit: 545

View Profile
February 15, 2023, 05:59:46 PM

As an experienced trader, I believe investing in Bitcoin is a wise decision. Bitcoin has established itself as a reliable and secure coin, unlike many altcoins that fail to meet their goals and are prone to becoming worthless. For long-term profits, it's crucial to research promising altcoins and invest in them wisely. Keeping up with events that can impact Bitcoin prices and using smart strategies to decide when to buy or sell can make a significant difference. In my experience, holding Bitcoin in the long term is the best option as we wait for the halving and bull run to come around again. I also agree with Robert Kiyosaki's prediction that Bitcoin's price will explode by 2025 and patiently await the market to stabilize to make a profit. In the trading world, there is no one-size-fits-all approach. Instead, it's crucial to gain enough experience to make the best decisions for you. With patience, knowledge, and research, you can ensure a profitable trading experience.
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
February 15, 2023, 07:58:43 PM

Now

*Hold
*Sell
*Trade

Cryptocurrency is volatile and there will be times when you feel like the market is against your trading activities. The best thing to do is to learn how to deal with the risks of the market so you would know the perfect timing on when to buy and when to sell.
As for me, if your target is to gain a bigger profit with Bitcoin, just trade with altcoins and buy Bitcoin so you'll have good preparation when the bull market approaches. Try to focus on Bitcoin and accumulate more through your profit in altcoin trading.
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
February 15, 2023, 08:48:51 PM

past year in the case of 1 coin invest $1000, this coin price today zero.
That's the biggest risk of owning altcoins, the price can be zero and why are there still many who are still interested in altcoins because the profits get can also be said to be comparable because sometimes altcoins can provide big profits or vice versa big losses. If you don't have good knowledge of technical analysis, then saving Bitcoin for the long term will be more suitable because we just have to buy it and keep adding it, especially now that the price can be said to be cheap
There’s always a risk, so its better to trade with a plan and know when to buy and sell with this, you can actually maximize the opportunity in the market and be good at trading. You can always hold, buy and sell any crypto that you want base on your analysis, there is no limit on that just do your necessary analysis to know of you’re doing things right or your investing decisions are not that good which can result to some losses for you. Hold good crypto until the next bull run, you’ll see its worth it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████