Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 04:21:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Women's Cricket Prediction & Discussion - T20 & ODI  (Read 12117 times)
Bd officer

Activity: 448
Merit: 309

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2024, 01:04:31 AM

West Indies Women VS Sri Lanka Women 2nd T-20

Today is the second match of the T20 series between Sri Lanka Women vs West Indies Women. Sri Lanka Women whitewashed West Indies Women in ODI series. Sri Lanka Women take a 1-0 lead in the series after winning the first match of the T20I series. So today's match is very important for West Indies women. Because if Sri Lanka women win today then the series will be won, West Indies women have to win to tie the series. West Indies women are stronger than Sri Lanka women in T20 format but West Indies women were defeated in the 1st match. However, if I had to make a prediction for today's match, I would put Sri Lanka women ahead. I think Sri Lanka women will win today as well and win the series. Let's see if the West Indies women can turn around.

▄▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀████▄
   ▄██▀▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▄▀ ▒ ▄  ▀██▄
  ██▀▀ ▀▄ ▒ ▒▄▒▄▒ ▒ ▄▒  ▀██
 ███ ▀▀▄▄▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▄▄▄▀ ███
███ ▀▀▄▄▄▒▒▒█████▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▀ ███
██  ▀▄▄▄▀▒▒███████▒▒▄▄ ▀▀  ██
███ ▄▄▄▀▀▒▒▒█████▒▒▒ ▀▒▄▄ ███
 ██▄  ▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▀▄  ▄██
  ██▄▄ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▒▀▒ ▒ ▀▄  ▄██
   ▀██▄▄ ▄▀▄▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▒  ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄   ▀  ▀▄▄▄██▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████████████
███      ████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄██████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Crypto Cards with
buying solutions

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████████████████████
 █████▀█████ █████▀█████
██████  ▀██   ██▀  ██████
██████             ██████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀███▄               ▄███▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀▀█████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Launch Your Own
Crypto Tokens

█▄                                    ▄█
 ██▄                                ▄██
  ▀███▄▄▄                     ▄▄▄▄███▀
  █▄▀████████▀    ▄████▄  ▀████████▀▄█
   ▀█▄▄█████     █████      █████▄▄█▀
    ▀████████   ██████     ████████▀
       ▄██████▄ ███████▄ ▄██████▄
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
                ████████
AXIOMA
EAGLE CITY
Nanga Parbat

Activity: 280
Merit: 251

Enjoy the beauty of nature 😊

View Profile
June 26, 2024, 01:34:23 AM

In another three days, Indian women will take on South African women for the test series. The series consist of only one match, scheduled to take place at the MA Chidambaram Stadium. A three match T20I series will take place after the test match. As of now, the momentum is with Indian women. They whitewashed the Proteas during the ODI series (3-0). Smriti Mandhana, Harmanpreet Kaur and Deepti Sharma were good with the bat, while Asha Sobhana and Pooja Vastrakar performd well with the ball during the ODI series. 
Indian Woman all team is looking in good form and I think they will thr next test match against South Africa Woman team. As we know that Indian Woman team clean sweep to the South Africa Women team. South African Women team have to play actively and they should catch if Indian W players give catches. Because the quote  "Catches won matches ". If you are doing well and all team played well and gave a good target and after that your team drop the catches of main batters ,then he will hit the century and your team will lose the match. Indian Women team is in the dangerous form and they will give their handred percent to win the next matches. Indian fans are crazy and they have to win for the fans.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MAKInsaf

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2024, 08:47:28 AM

Today is the second match of the T20 series between Sri Lanka Women vs West Indies Women. Sri Lanka Women whitewashed West Indies Women in ODI series. Sri Lanka Women take a 1-0 lead in the series after winning the first match of the T20I series. So today's match is very important for West Indies women. Because if Sri Lanka women win today then the series will be won, West Indies women have to win to tie the series. West Indies women are stronger than Sri Lanka women in T20 format but West Indies women were defeated in the 1st match. However, if I had to make a prediction for today's match, I would put Sri Lanka women ahead. I think Sri Lanka women will win today as well and win the series. Let's see if the West Indies women can turn around.
You are right I agree with you because the ODI series was a whitewash as the Sri Lankan women's team performed very well due to their excellent performance the West Indies women's team did not perform so well. West Indies Women's team must bat and bowl responsibly in today's match against Sri Lanka Women's team if they want to avoid T20 match whitewash otherwise they will not win Sri Lanka Women's team. First T20 match started with win so second T20 match is very important for West Indies women team to win otherwise Sri Lanka women will win. But if the West Indies Women's team does not improve their game as they have done in the previous matches, they will not win against the Sri Lanka Women's team. But cricket is a game of uncertainty so it is really difficult to predict which team will win but if West Indies women's team is trying hard to win and can perform well then maybe they can win.
Out of mind

Activity: 518
Merit: 266

I like to treat everyone as a friend 🔹

View Profile
June 26, 2024, 09:18:55 AM

The match was played in 15 overs following the DLS Method and Sri Lanka Women's team set a target of 99 runs. West Indies Women's team performed well to level the game in today's match for which the match was won, and now the result is 1-1.
West Indies Women won today's match by 6 wickets, It was really interesting for Sri Lanka Women that both teams are now level in the series. And the next third match will surely be more exciting and interesting game we will look forward to.
As the West Indies team turned around in today's match due to DLS method, I think Sri Lanka team would have won if they could have performed well, but unfortunately both the results are equal, so the next match will definitely make both teams more excited.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
AirtelBuzz

Activity: 280
Merit: 287

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2024, 11:56:20 AM

The second T20 match of the T20 series between Chilika Women's team and West Indies Women's team took place today. Today's game looks like the West Indies women's team is back to their original form. After playing four matches against Sri Lanka Women, West Indies Women won their first T20 series win.
Today's Sri Lanka Women's team batted first and scored 89 runs for four wickets in 15.2 overs before the game was stopped due to rain. That makes the DLS Method target for West Indies Women's team 99. West Indies cricket team easily collect these few runs and reach the port of victory i.e. they beat Sri Lanka women team by 6 wickets in this match. Now the T20 series is tied, there is one more match left, whoever wins that match will win the series.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Unknown Op

Activity: 630
Merit: 447

Pakistan Local Board Request

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2024, 11:57:07 AM

Second T20 match among Sri Lanka women sqaud against West indies sqaud was finished today and Due to some incident, match overs were reduced 15.2 overs and Sri Lanka women sqaud has begun this match first batting inning by calling of West indies women squad. This time their team members performance was very slow and their inning performance first in bat was very bad quality and just 89 scores were collected after playing 15.2 overs which seem very low Defeating target. Vishmi Gunaratne in previous match their performance was very impressive but this match, she just collected 24 scores. Captain performance was also just normal and picked 26 scores but resting members did not collect much scores and lost their wickets very quickly. West indies women sqaud has completed this Defeating target just 6 wickets and 4 deliveries to emerge victory in match.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Compromise me

Activity: 504
Merit: 356

View Profile
June 26, 2024, 02:17:25 PM

The second match of this series has been completed . West Indian woman won the match by 4 wickets in 14 overs.Now this series has been tied as the first match was won by Sri Lanka woman, and the second match was won by west India woman and now the third match will be very suspenseful.Had this match not ended with the DSL method  , this match would have been very tough as both the teams were putting up equal performances.west India woman  bowling was quite tough and only one of their players took four wickets for Sri Lanka woman.A Fletcher took 4 wickets by giving 23 run in 4 overs . And sir Lanka woman  team also took 4 wickets but side But each of their players took one wicket.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Nalain420

Activity: 364
Merit: 410

AOBT ~ English >>> Arabic

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2024, 03:31:16 PM

The second T20 match of the T20 series between Chilika Women's team and West Indies Women's team took place today. Today's game looks like the West Indies women's team is back to their original form. After playing four matches against Sri Lanka Women, West Indies Women won their first T20 series win.
Today's Sri Lanka Women's team batted first and scored 89 runs for four wickets in 15.2 overs before the game was stopped due to rain. That makes the DLS Method target for West Indies Women's team 99. West Indies cricket team easily collect these few runs and reach the port of victory i.e. they beat Sri Lanka women team by 6 wickets in this match. Now the T20 series is tied, there is one more match left, whoever wins that match will win the series.
Their bowlers have perform well in this match so it is difficult to prove that they have grown into their former form.  Because if you look at their first series of matches their hard work was bad there, but if they win more matches they can prove it.  Yes, the Sri Lankan team has seen a very poor perform in this series.  And in this match their batsmen score only 89 runs in 15 overs and the whole team will be out.  Their hard work and speed is lose them.  And the pace and bowling of West Indies is win them the match.  If they continue to play like this this team will be a good perform after Afghanistan.  If the Sri Lankan bowlers had out with their perform the run could have been stop but luck did not favor them and they lost the match.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
MAKInsaf

View Profile
June 26, 2024, 04:29:37 PM

The second match of this series has been completed . West Indian woman won the match by 4 wickets in 14 overs.Now this series has been tied as the first match was won by Sri Lanka woman, and the second match was won by west India woman and now the third match will be very suspenseful.Had this match not ended with the DSL method  , this match would have been very tough as both the teams were putting up equal performances.west India woman  bowling was quite tough and only one of their players took four wickets for Sri Lanka woman.A Fletcher took 4 wickets by giving 23 run in 4 overs . And sir Lanka woman  team also took 4 wickets but side But each of their players took one wicket.
The West Indies Women's team needed a change as they lost consecutive ODI matches against Sri Lanka Women's team and started their journey with a loss in the first T20I match as well. But today West Indies women's batsmen batted very responsibly due to which the win against Sri Lanka in the second T20 match was much needed for the West Indies women's team. West Indies Women's team put up a competitive performance against their opponents Sri Lanka Women's team today. Congratulations to the West Indies Women's team for the win.
hafiztalha

Activity: 490
Merit: 305

View Profile
June 26, 2024, 11:07:18 PM

The match was played in 15 overs following the DLS Method and Sri Lanka Women's team set a target of 99 runs. West Indies Women's team performed well to level the game in today's match for which the match was won, and now the result is 1-1.
West Indies Women won today's match by 6 wickets, It was really interesting for Sri Lanka Women that both teams are now level in the series. And the next third match will surely be more exciting and interesting game we will look forward to.
As the West Indies team turned around in today's match due to DLS method, I think Sri Lanka team would have won if they could have performed well, but unfortunately both the results are equal, so the next match will definitely make both teams more excited.
I noticed that rain interruption increase in few days and wee see many games which was not fully completed and in some games, number of overs were reduced. Anyways, in 2 nd game of women Sri Lanka and West indies, West Indies-W team this time made a brilliant effort in game and fixed some mistakes which their their do in past game and in past series. With win this game now this series tied with 1-1 wins. Now last game between these teams left to play and this game decide that who will be the winner of this series. Sri Lanka team effort in bat lineup was very poor and 89 runs in 15.2 overs looks very small. I think Sri Lanka team did not play well due to rainy pitch and their Batsman confused how to handle this condition and lose their wickets and set low target. West Indies-W team easily chased down all target in 14.1 overs and their teams also faced many problems to chase this small target and Sri Lanka-W bowlers bowled very brilliantly but unfortunately, they lost this game.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
zarintasnim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 250

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2024, 11:17:32 PM

New Zealand Women in England, 3 ODI Series, 2024. New Zealand Women's team won the toss and elected to bat first. New Zealand opener Suzie Bates and Georgia Plimmer gets off to a fairly good start. Brooke Halliday played very good innings she made  51 runs of  60 balls. New Zealand Women's team managed to score 156 runs in 33.3 overs. Charlie Dean was bowling very well she took four wickets. England batsmen started very well they lost only one wicket and managed to a handsome win. Tammy Beaumont scored 76 runs off 69 balls not out and Maia Bouchier made 67 runs off 50 balls. England Women chase their target on  157/1 (21.2).

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████            ██████
 █████            █████
  █████          █████
   █████        █████
 ████████      ████████
  ████████    ████████
      █████  █████ 
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
        ████████   
         ██████     
          ████     
           ██         
AVE.COM | BRANDNEW CRYPTO
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.. CASINO & BETTING PLATFORM
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
🏆🎁
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
N.O

Activity: 210
Merit: 151

View Profile
June 27, 2024, 05:11:14 PM

West indies woman is a very good team and played this match with good performance. Sri Lanka has played very poorly in this game and in past matches, their effort was very beautiful I don't know why Sri Lanka did not play great. I am waiting for their next match to see if they will play well. Their team needs a lot of hard work.west indies  woman won  this match by 6 wickets and 5 balls. West indies woman won the toss and choose batting first. West indies won this match by total runs 99 and won the match. Sri Lanka woman only chased 89 runs and lost the match. The best batting performance in the West india woman team was by Hayley Matthew's scored  29 runs and 28 balls hitting 5 fours and 0 sixs. The lost performance Sri Lanka woman team was by hasini Perera scored 3 runs 5 balls hitting 0 fours and 0 sixs. I hope Sri Lanka they will play better in the next match and win this series.

Insanity

Activity: 647
Merit: 250

casinosblockchain.io

View Profile
June 27, 2024, 05:35:02 PM

West indies woman is a very good team and played this match with good performance. Sri Lanka has played very poorly in this game and in past matches, their effort was very beautiful I don't know why Sri Lanka did not play great. I am waiting for their next match to see if they will play well. Their team needs a lot of hard work.west indies  woman won  this match by 6 wickets and 5 balls. West indies woman won the toss and choose batting first. West indies won this match by total runs 99 and won the match. Sri Lanka woman only chased 89 runs and lost the match. The best batting performance in the West india woman team was by Hayley Matthew's scored  29 runs and 28 balls hitting 5 fours and 0 sixs. The lost performance Sri Lanka woman team was by hasini Perera scored 3 runs 5 balls hitting 0 fours and 0 sixs. I hope Sri Lanka they will play better in the next match and win this series.
Yes, Sri Lanka Women's team needs to practice hard for the upcoming match in order to win this series. So that they can easily win the series against West Indies women team. Both the teams are on equal footing in this series so it is expected that both the teams will fight hard for the upcoming match. But as a fan of Sri Lanka women team I will pray for Sri Lanka women team that Sri Lanka team can clinch the series with a huge win against West Indies women team in the next match.

|MINER|

Activity: 1190
Merit: 451

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2024, 06:03:31 PM

Yes, Sri Lanka Women's team needs to practice hard for the upcoming match in order to win this series. So that they can easily win the series against West Indies women team. Both the teams are on equal footing in this series so it is expected that both the teams will fight hard for the upcoming match. But as a fan of Sri Lanka women team I will pray for Sri Lanka women team that Sri Lanka team can clinch the series with a huge win against West Indies women team in the next match.
I think in this match Sri Lanka women team was little bit unlucky because weather didn't go with their favour. They cannot batted full 20 over on this match. And that is the reason they cannot set a good target. But I am not going to neglect the West Indies women team because they also did very good batting in this match, I thought that in the based of DLS method it was going to them to touch 99 Run from 15over but the successfully chased target.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████            ██████
 █████            █████
  █████          █████
   █████        █████
 ████████      ████████
  ████████    ████████
      █████  █████  
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
        ████████    
         ██████      
          ████      
           ██          
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
🏆🎁
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
JahriMeayer

Activity: 991
Merit: 253

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2024, 06:10:07 PM

West Indies Women won by 6 wickets against Sri Lanka Women in their 2nd T20I. Actually i was expecting West Indies Women to win atleast one match against Sri Lanka cause its true that their performance ODI matches weren't Good enough but they did well in 1st T20I match and finally they won this 2nd match. West Indies Women won the toss and opted to Bowl and this time they really bowled so well. Sri Lanka Women started batting but didn't Perform well. They scored 89-4 runs in 15.2 Overs and match was reduced due to rain and later 99 runs Target had given to West Indies Women and they just chase the target finally. Hayley Matthews(29), Stafanie Taylor(*28) played well and Aaliyah Alleyne finished the match perfectly

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████            ██████
 █████            █████
  █████          █████
   █████        █████
 ████████      ████████
  ████████    ████████
      █████  █████ 
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
        ████████   
         ██████     
          ████     
           ██         
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
🏆🎁
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MAKInsaf

View Profile
June 28, 2024, 05:35:07 AM

Sri Lanka Women vs West Indies Women face each other in the third T20 match. Today's match is equally important for both the teams. The team that will win today will basically confirm the series of that team. Because earlier both teams have won 1-1 match, so today's match is very important.  West Indies opted to bowl to win the women's toss.  Sri Lanka Women's team has started well. The current state of play of the Sri Lanka women's team seems to suggest that if they bat well, West Indies women may be able to take down the target of 140 runs. If Sri Lanka women team can give the West Indies women team a target of 140 runs, Sri Lanka will have a chance to win if they can bowl controlled.
Bd officer

Activity: 448
Merit: 309

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2024, 09:47:14 AM

West Indies W VS Sri Lanka W 

Today was the 3rd and final match of the T20 series between West Indies Women vs Sri Lanka Women. Sri Lanka Women won the first match and West Indies Women won the second match to level the series. So this match today was the final match for them, those who win today will win the series. Anyway today West Indies women won the toss and decided to bowl. Sri Lanka women batted first and scored 141 runs in the allotted overs. The target of 142 runs was not bad, if Sri Lanka women could have bowled well then Sri Lanka women could have won. West Indies Women won in 19.5 overs. West Indies Women were whitewashed in the ODI series, but won the T20I series.

▄▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀████▄
   ▄██▀▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▄▀ ▒ ▄  ▀██▄
  ██▀▀ ▀▄ ▒ ▒▄▒▄▒ ▒ ▄▒  ▀██
 ███ ▀▀▄▄▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▄▄▄▀ ███
███ ▀▀▄▄▄▒▒▒█████▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▀ ███
██  ▀▄▄▄▀▒▒███████▒▒▄▄ ▀▀  ██
███ ▄▄▄▀▀▒▒▒█████▒▒▒ ▀▒▄▄ ███
 ██▄  ▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▀▄  ▄██
  ██▄▄ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▒▀▒ ▒ ▀▄  ▄██
   ▀██▄▄ ▄▀▄▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▒  ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄   ▀  ▀▄▄▄██▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████████████
███      ████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄██████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Crypto Cards with
buying solutions

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████████████████████
 █████▀█████ █████▀█████
██████  ▀██   ██▀  ██████
██████             ██████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀███▄               ▄███▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀▀█████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Launch Your Own
Crypto Tokens

█▄                                    ▄█
 ██▄                                ▄██
  ▀███▄▄▄                     ▄▄▄▄███▀
  █▄▀████████▀    ▄████▄  ▀████████▀▄█
   ▀█▄▄█████     █████      █████▄▄█▀
    ▀████████   ██████     ████████▀
       ▄██████▄ ███████▄ ▄██████▄
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
                ████████
AXIOMA
EAGLE CITY
wiss19

Activity: 2184
Merit: 344

View Profile
June 28, 2024, 10:38:02 AM

We are currently having first day of the only test match between India w vs South Africa w at the Chennai with India is having one of the best start for the match with Shafali Verma score double hundred and Smriti Mandhana score 148 runs for the opening stand of 292 runs as we have run rate of 5.36 which is amazing by Indian w team for this test match because as we are having improved performance look like this is going to be huge win for them in this only test match.

Right now we are having Jemimah Rodrigues and Harmanpreet Kaur on crease with 414 runs with the lost of 3 wickets in just 78 overs and most chances we are going to have 600+ for the Indian team which is going to be huge advantage for them with big win is also waiting.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
redsun114

Activity: 2618
Merit: 585

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 28, 2024, 12:03:50 PM

West Indies Women won by 6 wickets against Sri Lanka Women in their 2nd T20I. Actually i was expecting West Indies Women to win atleast one match against Sri Lanka cause its true that their performance ODI matches weren't Good enough but they did well in 1st T20I match and finally they won this 2nd match. West Indies Women won the toss and opted to Bowl and this time they really bowled so well. Sri Lanka Women started batting but didn't Perform well. They scored 89-4 runs in 15.2 Overs and match was reduced due to rain and later 99 runs Target had given to West Indies Women and they just chase the target finally. Hayley Matthews(29), Stafanie Taylor(*28) played well and Aaliyah Alleyne finished the match perfectly
After losing four matches of their tour of Sri Lanka, West Indian w done good job in their second and third T20I and win respective matches with series as well which is good end of the tour for them while they are having good tour of Asia few weeks back won against Pakistan and now against Sri Lanka mean things are going good for them, and they are improving their quality and having good development of game which can bring better results in coming time as well.

In last game of the tour we have no good start for the Sri Lanka but still they were able to score 141 runs which were not good enough to having win in the match and series with Shemaine Campbelle done good job and stay at the crease for team to win match and series.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Unknown Op

Activity: 630
Merit: 447

Pakistan Local Board Request

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2024, 12:33:30 PM

West Indies W VS Sri Lanka W 

Today was the 3rd and final match of the T20 series between West Indies Women vs Sri Lanka Women. Sri Lanka Women won the first match and West Indies Women won the second match to level the series. So this match today was the final match for them, those who win today will win the series. Anyway today West Indies women won the toss and decided to bowl. Sri Lanka women batted first and scored 141 runs in the allotted overs. The target of 142 runs was not bad, if Sri Lanka women could have bowled well then Sri Lanka women could have won. West Indies Women won in 19.5 overs. West Indies Women were whitewashed in the ODI series, but won the T20I series.
West indies women sqaud against Sri Lanka women one more time faced with each other and this third and last one clash was already completed without any incident during match. Previous ODi competition was won by Sri Lanka sqaud but this T20 women competition was won by West Indies women squad and their squad took a clean revenge. West indies women sqaud won this competition with leading of two matches total and in first match, West indies women sqaud faced a defeat and believe that now this competition will also win by Sri Lanka women sqaud and bust West Indies women squad proved it wrong. In last match, West indies women emerged victorious by achieving the Defeating target of Sri Lanka sqaud and just one delivery behind for play and Sri Lanka sqaud lost this match and did not defend their target. We see great batting partnership of these batters Shemaine Campbelle  and Hayley Matthews, if these batter did not display strong performance their squad will surely lost this match.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: