Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:33:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Early bitcoin investment for my baby  (Read 836 times)
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2842
Merit: 768

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 10:30:21 PM

Few days back, I came across a post encouraging people to use the money well wishers gives to newly born babies and mothers as a gift  to invest in bitcoin for the baby,  then I was pregnant, just delivered 3rd of march. My baby and I has made up to $50 if converted just 10days after giving birth.  I am definitely going to use the money to invest in bitcoin this year for my baby so that in the next 18 years my baby will be proud of the decision I took for him.
Im so glad I discovered this platform this year, I believe I am going to achieve a lot from this forum
I wish your child a bright future. But you have taken a very nice step. I hope you have logged into this forum for the past year. And already able to earn from here. You will earn from here if you can invest bitcoins for your child. But I think your child can see a lot of property before he turns 18. I always pray that your investment is successful and your child's future is bright.
As a parent who do have those kind of plans and when he/she would tell about those bitcoin investment? until he turns 18? Hopefully that it wont really be wasted up all over the years of saving up.

This is why it would really be ideal on teaching up your child along the way on what Bitcoins or crypto is all about on which it would really be that making him/her to be fully aware about its potential
and on the time that he/she understands on what it is and tends to hold then this is where you would be giving those private keys of that particular wallet.
You could assure that those coins would be converted it up into fiat since your child do knows on whats the benefit of holding for too long.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bazzu

Activity: 476
Merit: 60

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 04:04:34 AM
Merited by fillippone (2)

investing in bitcoin for your baby is the right choice, but you must be prepared with the future price of bitcoin, because we will not know the price of bitcoin in the future.
whether it will rise high or will it fall.

if you don't use that money to for your baby's care and you decide the money to buy bitcoin.
actually it doesn't matter as long as you have to have a spare fee to take care of your baby's expenses.
I hope your investment is successful.

███ TWITTER █████████████████ Liang ████████████████████ WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN ██████ https://liang.community/ █████ FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ AMM ███████████████████ MEDIUM ███
reagansimms

Activity: 952
Merit: 542

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 04:18:29 AM

Congratulations on the birth of your baby, I hope he is healthy and so are you. The decision to save Bitcoin for your child's future is very good, even though at the moment Bitcoin still looks fine because demand and supply are still happening every day. Don't expect too much from Bitcoin especially for the next 18 years, during that time anything that is beyond predictions can happen.
You have to save the private key properly if you never use the assets that have been allocated for the future, if necessary, tell your husband or sister your private key in anticipation if something happens to you.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
tjtonmoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 366

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2023, 04:36:40 AM

This is a great decision to make. We will hand over our legacy to the next generation. And we need to prepare it from today. As the world will progress to the new future, digital assets will become a key source for transactions. What could have more potential than Bitcoin?
As it is a long term investment plan, you don't have to worry too much. Just keep buying and keep holding them in a safe place. And learn the basic to gain some profits from it too.
Congratulation BTW.
MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1302
Merit: 715

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 05:35:43 AM

~Snip~. My baby and I has made up to $50 if converted just 10days after giving birth.  I am definitely going to use the money to invest in bitcoin this year for my baby so that in the next 18 years my baby will be proud of the decision I took for him.

Im so glad I discovered this platform this year, I believe I am going to achieve a lot from this forum
Congratulations on the birth of your child and I'm sure you are very happy right now. It's a pretty good step that you're taking and it will be very useful to your son when he grows up, although we never know what will become of that investment in the next 18 years. As a parent, you have tried to prepare for a better future for your child, and all parents should have long-term plans for their children.

A little advice for you OP, if you are trying to hold bitcoins long term then use a secure wallet and most importantly you can keep investing small scale regularly, don't stop at $50 as you can add assets slowly.

Ladies.de  ███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 LadiesStars  
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2023, 06:20:13 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2023, 06:39:38 AM by xSkylarx

Few days back, I came across a post encouraging people to use the money well wishers gives to newly born babies and mothers as a gift  to invest in bitcoin for the baby,  then I was pregnant, just delivered 3rd of march. My baby and I has made up to $50 if converted just 10days after giving birth. I am definitely going to use the money to invest in bitcoin this year for my baby so that in the next 18 years my baby will be proud of the decision I took for him.

Below are lovely pictures of my cutie, my bundle of joy.

https://i.imgur.com/aILveaK.jpeg

https://i.imgur.com/hC9kWoy.jpeg

Take care the bitcoin the same how you will take care of your baby. Congratulations and welcome to the family world that you need to set assigned your self and prioritize your family. That is a good investment because others are also doing this but in the bank like having savings in bank for the future of their kids but you know the profit on it is not that big but in bitcoin it is somewhat investment for you and also for your baby. I hope you can add more bitcoin in the future if you have money. I hope you and your baby have a good health all the time.
Inwestour

Activity: 980
Merit: 920

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 11:02:05 AM

The most important thing is to realize what was planned, so that it will be possible to increase these investments throughout the years and give the child a good capital by the age of majority.

But it is also very important to give him all the necessary knowledge by this time so that he can skillfully manage the funds received. I hope that everything will work out for you and your child will be grateful to you for all your efforts.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Victorybit1 (OP)

Activity: 153
Merit: 78

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 12:22:10 PM
Merited by jayce (1)

Congratulations, Victorybit1. Your baby should be proud of you someday for being a mother who aware of investments. Beside that, at least we have other option too for Miss Bitcointalk award in the next period Cheesy Anyway, I agree with salad daging about the pictures of your baby, since it could be misused by irresponsible people, you know, cruel internet.

Either of its value could be multiplied in next 18 years or in otherwise, it goes worthless, that's completely okay because that's the risk of investment.

I do too, and look forward to that. You are really a good mother. Good luck, maam.
I've made the pictures blurred . Thanks for your concern
Cookdata

Activity: 924
Merit: 876

Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 01:00:37 PM

Few days back, I came across a post encouraging people to use the money well wishers gives to newly born babies and mothers as a gift  to invest in bitcoin for the baby,  then I was pregnant, just delivered 3rd of march. My baby and I has made up to $50 if converted just 10days after giving birth.  I am definitely going to use the money to invest in bitcoin this year for my baby so that in the next 18 years my baby will be proud of the decision I took for him.

Below are lovely pictures of my cutie, my bundle of joy.🥰

Congratulations on your delivery, there is nothing that gives me goosebumps like seeing a newborn baby sleeping and you did well by blurring the face of the baby for privacy's sake. Having Bitcoin enthrone to a child without knowing what they had already done for him is one of the best things any parent should financially do for their children, however, $50 dollar may be a huge amount to you guys but I will advise you to increase the budget to $100 to be able to buy it huge amount because that amount can actually get you a bitcoin but the problem is that Bitcoin price need to reach $200k before you can make 10x(about $500) and to me, that amount is not big enough to yield something large.

Uruhara

Activity: 588
Merit: 591

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 01:45:19 PM

I congratulate you OP. for giving birth to a very cute baby. I know you must be very happy right now with the presence of your baby. and of course everyone will think of the best future for their children. and I think what you plan to do with that money is to invest in bitcoins is the right move. I am happy and I pray that you and your child will always be given health and happiness. don't forget to set up a bitcoin wallet safely. Therefore, for the long term, you should store your wallet phrase code well.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
pawanjain

Activity: 2660
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 01:55:36 PM

That's really cute. It's good that you have invested the money into bitcoin and are willing to hold it for 18 years.
18 years is a really a long time to hold and we cannot even imagine how far bitcoin would go in price by that time.
To be honest I was thinking to do the same thing when I become a father. I think my child would be really happy to see such a gift when he/she becomes 18.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Rahul09

Activity: 110
Merit: 11

Rex Coin

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 05:59:28 PM

Happy for the mom and baby to be bitcoiners. Not everyone have got the opportunity to be a bitcoiner. There are people who have come to know about bitcoin, but a very few among them turn to be users/investors. The decision is really appreciable and I want OP to continue accumulating more and more to the wallet thats been created for her baby.

Nothing offensive, on seeing this I remember a Bible verse, Mathew 22:14 Jesus tells us that “many are called, but few are chosen.”
It is not enough just to deposit, since the deposited funds will be kept in the wallet for many days, I think he should be more aware of the security of the wallet. I would suggest you keep your wallet safe first. Store the wallet private keys in a safe place so you can find them later. If you are not careful to protect your wallet then you can lose all the money invested for your baby later on.

coupable

Activity: 2338
Merit: 757

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 07:36:08 PM

First of all congratulations to you for having the most beautiful gift in your life and can feel how much happy you must be at this time.It is really good thought to save for your children at an early age so they have something with them when they grow up to aid them financially.We give them lot of gifts but these things are on which we should focus more along with the gifts.By the time he will be 18 the btc will surely be in very profitable stage if everything goes in favour as can't say anything with surety but yes it's right decision you have made as a parent.

This can be considered a kind of investment that parents adopt and not an investment that their children will adopt at a later time.  In my opinion, it is good to adopt this type of investment in order for our children to benefit from it when they grow up, but this is not guaranteed that the children will benefit directly from it, as they may not be enthusiastic about this type of investment or any other type.  And since the parents are the ones who will keep the private keys, they will be able to change their minds if the opposite is proven.
saifx

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 07:44:53 PM

Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful baby! It's wonderful to hear that you have been able to invest in bitcoin and have already seen some positive returns. Investing early can certainly provide great long-term benefits for your child's future.

However, it's important to keep in mind that bitcoin can be a volatile investment and carries significant risks. It's always wise to do your own research, consult with a financial advisor, and only invest what you can afford to lose.

I'm glad to hear that you have found this platform helpful and wish you all the best as you navigate parenthood and your financial journey. Thank you for sharing your story and adorable photos of your little one!
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 10:54:49 PM

First of all congratulations to you for having the most beautiful gift in your life and can feel how much happy you must be at this time.It is really good thought to save for your children at an early age so they have something with them when they grow up to aid them financially.We give them lot of gifts but these things are on which we should focus more along with the gifts.By the time he will be 18 the btc will surely be in very profitable stage if everything goes in favour as can't say anything with surety but yes it's right decision you have made as a parent.

This can be considered a kind of investment that parents adopt and not an investment that their children will adopt at a later time.  In my opinion, it is good to adopt this type of investment in order for our children to benefit from it when they grow up, but this is not guaranteed that the children will benefit directly from it, as they may not be enthusiastic about this type of investment or any other type.  And since the parents are the ones who will keep the private keys, they will be able to change their minds if the opposite is proven.
This is why on the time that your child is on the right age then it would really be just right that you should really tell them about crypto.This should really be told on the proper time on which his mind
is already that prepared on accepting on things which are the current trend as of this moment or into those future years to come.Just like the rest been saying that this investment would really be
that useless if your child would really be selling those coins on the time that they do able to held those.This is why self awareness and learning do plays a crucial part on this one
on how it would be ended up.

ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
March 17, 2023, 01:19:06 AM

Congratulation!!!. May god bless your child and your family.

You have decided to invest in one of the best platforms everyone is behind. Yes, let this joy and your aim not be just left here with just words, implement and  follow it constantly as you have planned. This would certainly reduce your burden after 18 years. All the best

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Iranus

Activity: 1792
Merit: 534

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 17, 2023, 02:35:40 AM

Congratulations on the birth of your baby, I hope he is healthy and so are you. The decision to save Bitcoin for your child's future is very good, even though at the moment Bitcoin still looks fine because demand and supply are still happening every day. Don't expect too much from Bitcoin especially for the next 18 years, during that time anything that is beyond predictions can happen.
You have to save the private key properly if you never use the assets that have been allocated for the future, if necessary, tell your husband or sister your private key in anticipation if something happens to you.

I also support that people who have kids should have a bitcoin savings account, but as you said, 18 years is a pretty long time, and we don't know what the future holds. Therefore, it is advisable to have savings in fiat or assets other than bitcoin to hedge against risk. Focusing on a new and volatile asset like bitcoin is quite risky for our children's future.
If it were me, I would choose gold and bitcoin as two things that I would invest in my children's future, fiat is not suitable to hold for such a long time.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1652

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2023, 03:08:05 AM

Not sure why you pixeled his face, seeing as all babies look the same there really was no point  Roll Eyes

I wish you all the best, both with your Bitcoin investment and your raising a child. Hopefully that little Bitcoin investment will become something that helps you and your baby in the future!

Be careful about who you trust with investment advice on this forum. There are a lot of good, honest, down-to-earth people here but there are also some bad apples. Although if you really wanted him to have a nice nest egg in the future, I would recommend investing more than 50 dollars.  Grin

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2002
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 17, 2023, 03:32:34 AM

Congratulations for safe delivery, I believe you have made a good choice for your baby and it will really help the child to become wealthy more than his or her age mate in the community. Don't forget to teach the child what is Bitcoin and how someone can use it to enrich he or her self when the child get to 15 years so that the child will have the knowledge of Bitcoin. I believe, your child will definitely enjoy this early Bitcoin investment you made on the behalf of the child, because by the time the child get to 18 or 20 years, and the price of Bitcoin will definitely increase higher in a way the child will achieve double income from the Bitcoin investment.

bitzizzix

Activity: 2366
Merit: 448

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
March 17, 2023, 03:40:33 AM

Congratulations on the birth of your baby and it's good that you don't need to display your baby's details to avoid unwanted things, so that your baby stays healthy and fine.

I suggest you should invest in your baby's journey to adulthood, I mean. What you have to prepare are funds to prepare your child's needs as well as school, namely kindergarten, after that preparation for elementary school and so on which in my opinion is very important and also makes sense for your child's needs until college and also teaches bitcoin beforehand to lighten it up.
because if you invest in your baby until the age of 18 it is a very long time and you will lose the opportunity to take profit when it reaches a new or high ATH that keeps coming, and you can use this for the important needs of your child, as well as you .

To be honest, I implemented this and it was very useful because it can be used as a reserve fund when a child is sick or something else comes suddenly and bitcoin is reliable, and my child's birth fee also uses bitcoin and this happened unexpectedly and at the right time. So I will use bitcoin investment for needs, education costs and whatever costs are best for my child until he grows up because when we grow up our children will reward us with kindness for what we do.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀