Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:13:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the government can really make a way to end poverty or it depends on us?  (Read 1757 times)
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2023, 02:48:39 PM

poverty is part of our life so it can be a way for us whether you want to stay here or not? The government has nothing to do to help us get out of the poverty situation. The government may only provide assistance to its jurisdiction if there are calamities or disasters.

In addition to that, the government is only there to support the citizens or provide programs such as housing, livelihood and others that they know will help the people under their jurisdiction.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2023, 03:26:50 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2023, 03:43:14 PM by Vishnu.Reang

poverty is part of our life so it can be a way for us whether you want to stay here or not? The government has nothing to do to help us get out of the poverty situation. The government may only provide assistance to its jurisdiction if there are calamities or disasters.

In addition to that, the government is only there to support the citizens or provide programs such as housing, livelihood and others that they know will help the people under their jurisdiction.

No its not like that poverty is not part of our life or only one single choice. The government is taking so many steps to give coming generations of education through New education policy because 100 Percent literacy rate can reduce poverty. Investing in infrastructure  and technology is also one of the best way to coming out from poverty and yes government is putting so much effort to make people skill through DDU-GKY where certificate issued by Government of India, 100 Percent job to all trainees after training as per government instructions.
ultimate effort from government is to put people from poverty.
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 12, 2023, 04:02:15 PM

Create jobs, find ways to attract foreign investors, expand and improve education… all they do is want people to have a better life. Because once people get better, they can survive, the government and we have a resonance with each other.
Poverty alleviation doesn't mean that you just rely on the government to give you money and build a house for you, and you don't have to do anything. What they do is create opportunities, and whether you take them or not is up to you.

I used to question, why my childhood friends had the same starting point as me, but they were richer than me, it's not the government's fault that just helps them but doesn't help me. It's because I didn't try like my friend.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 12, 2023, 05:54:20 PM

Well, the countries with less rate of inflation and corruption have the lowest poverty percentage such as Luxembourg, Belgium, Sweden and  China who has the lowest poverty rate In fact, OP you cannot blame your country due to the negative effects of Russia/Ukraine war, that’s not under their control but they must find different solutions .Regrettably, the global world economy is facing a crisis because of this sudden war especially the poorest ones. Hopefully it will pass soon.

Moreover, poverty existed in all countries  and to be honest we cannot end it permanently due to practical matters However, we can reduce the rate by finding solutions , giving rights to all citizens equally and creating job opportunities. In my opinion, capitalists would not be wealthy if the poverty was not existed. The poor people always get the lowest salaries and make the hardest effort, they literally help rich people to build their own empire and get more wealthy.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 12, 2023, 06:12:23 PM

Create jobs, find ways to attract foreign investors, expand and improve education… all they do is want people to have a better life. Because once people get better, they can survive, the government and we have a resonance with each other.
Poverty alleviation doesn't mean that you just rely on the government to give you money and build a house for you, and you don't have to do anything. What they do is create opportunities, and whether you take them or not is up to you.

I used to question, why my childhood friends had the same starting point as me, but they were richer than me, it's not the government's fault that just helps them but doesn't help me. It's because I didn't try like my friend.
Yes government can facilitate you minimal by providing jib facilities or path to earn some money,  rest is in your hands to make the best out of all the possible opportunities in your life at right time . Job can only provide you a platform but your creativity and zeal can help you grow and move forward.
I personally prefer business over government jobs as in today's world where inflation is in everyone's lives only jibs cannot help you with your expenses.  You need to have some business to make extra money to live a comfortable life.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
abralzain17

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2023, 11:41:37 PM

what people blame is government policy. If the government sided with the common people, I don't think there would be demonstrations everywhere.
but what we all need to know is, the government will not be able to end the poverty of its people, but the government at least opens up opportunities and makes it easier for whatever the people do to cover the economic needs of the community as long as what is done by the people does not conflict with norms and laws

jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
April 14, 2023, 01:45:38 PM

Let's be honest, if politicians wanted to make the nations a better place they would have easily done it. There are plenty of nations with politics that are basically like that and they just rule the nation as a great way.

You think Finland elected a young president because they thought she would be amazing? Of course not, the politics there is so set in stone and managed so well that it doesn't even matter who is the president, you can pick me or you to be president there and it would still go on to be great, you can literally put Trump in there and would be fine. Because there are legal reasons presidents can't ruin it and others would stop that easily in a day if you did something wrong.

Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 15, 2023, 04:18:30 AM

Poverty is something that is difficult to reduce let alone eliminate, various efforts have been made to overcome poverty, the main factors that can reduce poverty are increasing production and consumption, many countries find it easy to increase production but because there is no increase in consumption it will create inequality, besides that it requires investment so will make money flow faster.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2023, 02:46:32 PM

To be able to overcome poverty systematically, of course the role of the government is very important, many developed countries have made poverty a target to be resolved and many have succeeded, usually starting with a free and mandatory education system for all citizens to get free and best education, if education is already improve then the next step is to provide training and business capital so that everyone can earn money regularly.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 721

View Profile
April 15, 2023, 03:50:39 PM

what people blame is government policy. If the government sided with the common people, I don't think there would be demonstrations everywhere.
but what we all need to know is, the government will not be able to end the poverty of its people, but the government at least opens up opportunities and makes it easier for whatever the people do to cover the economic needs of the community as long as what is done by the people does not conflict with norms and laws
The government is not always to be blamed in this matter, because whoever sits in a government agency are people who have previously been tested and chosen by the people themselves to manage the country so that it becomes more prosperous and every citizen must also support every policy of the the government as long as it is for the prosperity of the country.

Because when citizens and the government blame each other, there will be no common ground to make the country more prosperous and even poverty will continue to increase endlessly. So it's good for every citizen to think wisely before blaming anyone in this matter because eradicating poverty is not an easy matter and can be done in a short time.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Casdinyard

Activity: 2058
Merit: 882

Leading Crypto Sports Betting and Casino Platform

View Profile
April 15, 2023, 04:01:33 PM

The government pretty much has all the powers they can ever ask for to make the lives of their citizens better. I won't deny, discipline and hard work is still a good way for you to become successful, but if the country you live in doesn't give a damn about what you are going through, you'd die with your back bent on the ground.

1.Reform on land ownerships to make the farmer's life easier and so they don't have to live with dirt cheap wage for work that you wouldn't even think once of doing.
2.Education improvements to make sure that the youth is well-informed, especially in the fields of sex education and other important life aspects. Population boom wouldn't be a problem if the youth knows about everything there is to know about sex and reproduction.
3.Mitigation of corruption in all agencies of the government.
4.Bills and laws that prohibit job discriminations so qualified applicants can apply regardless of condition, educational attainment, or financial status.

All of these things will severely help the country, and it's not even the stuff that most people think. Nowadays people think of "government helping the poor" as the government outrightly giving the impoverished money. That's just weird and stupid.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 15, 2023, 04:51:51 PM

If there are designated persons who will be responsible for making projects fit for local areas, the government will be able to assist by creating jobs and supporting organizations that aid the small individuals, such as farmers or in agriculture. The country could change if every dollar spent by the government went toward better enterprises. However, if the nation solely concentrates on making the wealthy the officials, then there is no hope for tiny people, and problems will continue to exist, leaving us on our own to deal with them.
Negotiation

Activity: 1050
Merit: 264

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2023, 04:22:00 AM

Poverty is the biggest problem in a country most people in the world live below the poverty line. If the government wants to, it can create ways to eradicate poverty and also the rich people of the society can help the poor people to make them prosperous in society. The government is generally increasing the price of every item which makes the poor people more desperate as they cannot afford the things they need. The government should focus on the developed countries of the world and how to help poor people and improve them.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
View ArchiveReport to moderator
DoverDoane

Activity: 156
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 16, 2023, 02:48:17 PM

Poverty and the factors that make it happen are so complex and the government's role in overcoming it will never be completed, for example the government provides financial assistance such as money for some poor people, even though the distribution is sometimes uneven, there are those who want to get it too, then the question is what is it? can reduce poverty? Then the answer is no. The problem of poverty is so difficult to solve, especially in a developing country with the highest population in the world, this problem will remain a topic for quite a long time, unless humans begin to change and increase their self-worth and intelligence to get out of that circle. if people can change and get higher education from government assistance, then gradually the human resources will increase and the poverty rate can decrease.
Alphakilo

Activity: 336
Merit: 134

Cashback 15%

View Profile
April 17, 2023, 10:54:32 AM

It is the duty of the government to provide job opportunities for her citizens because it is still the citizens that voted the government into power, but that does not necessary  mean that you as a citizen will sit and fold your hands and wait for the government to call you for a job.
Even when you are uneducated maybe due to financial issues, you can still learn a skill to sustain your self while you wait for government work. There are thousands of skills you can learn to make a living rather that depending on the government.

gabbie2010

Activity: 2660
Merit: 322

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2023, 03:07:49 PM

In my country i observed so many people doing rally and blame the government why the basic needs price rise and the salary is still very low and not enough for daily expenses, is this the effect of the Ukraine and russia war that makes the gas or crude oil so high at price and they pass the gas expenses to the product and it ends to very high price of the basic needs that make us very poor, I see government has a move to resolve the problem but many people are still blaming the government.
Though some of those problems is beyond government control just like the effect of Ukraine vs Russia war whose impact has a devastating effect on many economies of the world, however it's up to any responsible government to cushion the effect on their citizens by a way of seeking alternative means as soon as possible just like in the absence of gas there are woods and charcoal as alternative source of energy which can power electricity or  provide other source of wheat importation to ameliorate the suffering of people thus those actions by the government would stop any form of protest or rallies embarked by those people.

Uruhara

Activity: 602
Merit: 597

View Profile
April 17, 2023, 03:47:06 PM

Correctly. And in the end about who can change our circumstances, especially in financial terms, it depends on ourselves. They government does have an important contribution in the order of a country and the security of a country, maintaining order and upholding the law. they also contribute in making efforts to increase the utilization of human resources by creating jobs. but what often becomes a problem is the existence of a situation that does not really favor the grassroots. So I feel quite understandable to the residents who staged demonstrations in voicing their protests to the government. because all people in a country must receive the same type of service. there should not be a situation that discriminates between the lower class and the upper class. but even so, each individual must still be aware that he cannot blame anyone for their respective financial circumstances. we have to work hard and continue to build our financial situation to a better level with our own hands.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ajiz138

Activity: 1498
Merit: 785

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2023, 04:00:54 PM

Poverty is the biggest problem in a country most people in the world live below the poverty line. If the government wants to, it can create ways to eradicate poverty and also the rich people of the society can help the poor people to make them prosperous in society. The government is generally increasing the price of every item which makes the poor people more desperate as they cannot afford the things they need. The government should focus on the developed countries of the world and how to help poor people and improve them.
The poverty line is still very difficult to overcome because even though we have made efforts to provide welfare opportunities, there are still some government policies that oppose it, we can see how the aspirations of the common people with their demands, but all of this cannot be taken seriously, even problems like this often overlooked because the government now times prioritizes the rich for their own interests, among others, is where they can manage everything.

The rich help the poor maybe a lot but it won't be a good solution unless the government itself can handle it, but the most important thing is where to create job opportunities for them to be able to produce and that's most important, about food that is soaring and not it is undeniable that behind all that the government cannot prevent what the common people suffer.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
cafee_orange

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2023, 05:54:51 PM

one's poverty and wealth should have nothing to do with the government of a country.
In my opinion, there is no government that is able to make its people live rich without the awareness of the person concerned to be active in working, the same goes for someone who is poor, the government cannot change the fate of the poor, so what is the role of the government? the government's role in this case is to only be able to prosper its people by creating jobs so they don't always complain and blame the government. I think like that

coupable

Activity: 2352
Merit: 757

View Profile
April 17, 2023, 06:11:40 PM

I have read many comments on this topic from different pages and noticed that many concepts are vague for many. All economists recognize that the capitalist system cannot continue without the existence of a poor class to replace the tools of production in jobs that machines cannot do.
In fact, it is an impoverished class. The owners of the bourgeois class will seek to preserve it in the same miserable conditions of doing business. The poor are part of the economic cycle in the capitalist system. Therefore, we find assistance programs for the poor, and we do not find programs to eradicate poverty, because it is simply not possible in the current world system. Even with the development of machinery and automatic industries, this increases the number of poor people who will be compensated by the machine.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: