Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:53:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Watch the thread for finaly payout info "Project #2"  (Read 47879 times)
cuz0882

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2012, 11:58:47 PM

i highly doubt bitvps wants their name destroyed over this. im sure rg will post here soon and this will be cleared up (assuming service is not restored).

thanks
Have you bothered to call him? Making threats isn't cool.
What threats?

I don't see why anyone is even bothered by this. They don't make pools with zero downtime.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rjk

Activity: 448

1ngldh

View Profile
April 26, 2012, 12:08:31 AM

i highly doubt bitvps wants their name destroyed over this. im sure rg will post here soon and this will be cleared up (assuming service is not restored).

thanks
What threats? 
The "name destroyed" part, especially considering Goat's track record of troublemaking in various ventures.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
rjk

Activity: 448

1ngldh

View Profile
April 26, 2012, 02:22:25 AM

thanks
What threats?  
The "name destroyed" part, especially considering Goat's track record of troublemaking in various ventures.

oh lol, fighting for what is right normally is seen as "troublemakeing" by the lazy and ignorant.
Yeah sure, but you tend to fight underhanded and dirty. That's why I stay away.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
imsaguy
General failure and former
VIP

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2012, 05:40:36 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2012, 06:27:53 AM by imsaguy

thanks
What threats?

I don't see why anyone is even bothered by this. They don't make pools with zero downtime.

I remember Goat bitching about deserving interest because you couldn't access the funds due to him.  Perhaps I should start demanding the same?

I stand corrected.  It wasn't "interest", it was a "token of goodwill".

Coming Soon!™ © imsaguy 2011-2013, All rights reserved.

EIEIO:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60117.0

Shades Minoco Collection Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=65989
Payment Address: http://btc.to/5r6
jddebug

Activity: 446

View Profile
April 26, 2012, 06:01:19 AM

I can live without the pool but I need the BTC I had earned please. Hows it going getting that taken care of?

imsaguy
VIP

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2012, 06:26:50 AM

thanks
What threats?

I remember Goat bitching about deserving interest because you couldn't access the funds due to him.  Perhaps I should start demanding the same?

I will give you a 5 btc bounty if you can back that up! If you can't you are just trolling, spreading FUD and no longer welcome in this thread unless you apologize.

Link me to where I "bitched" about personally getting bitcoin because I did not have access to my funds on the forum! You do not remember it because it never happened.

If you are talking about what Nefario claimed go read it in context, same thread. The funds were to give to all of the TyGrr Shareholders as a token of good will from Nefaro and that it was 100% up to him. However I never got the funds and I never complained. I never even took it to the forum. Just because Nefaro posted a line out of context to make himself look less evil does not mean I did what you are now claiming.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=75599.20

Moving on...

RG has supposedly said he will pay 135% PPS for the down time. The story I am being told is RG's data center resold my server despite having time left. I am waiting for him to post in this thread with more details.

imsaguy, you sure are one classy dude. Please do not use my services again if you will keep spreading FUD in my threads. This service is a privilege and not a right.

Shit happens and I am dealing with it the best I can. I would ask you to do the same.

Fine, I take back what I said about interest.  Instead, I'm asking for a token of goodwill from YOU.  After all, shit happens.  Things happen to all service providers, that's why you do backups.  How often were you doing yours?

EIEIO:

imsaguy
VIP

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2012, 06:45:07 AM

Yes, we have back up but we do not have them run after every share submitted. What we can do is find the most recent average of who got what percent and then take the 135% PPS and send that out. No it will not be perfect but if RG pays the 135% no one should lose money. We know exactly how much BTC we brought in.

We are just waiting for RG to let us know if there is a shot of bring the site back online or getting back that data.

If you have any other ideas I am all ears.

Thanks.

I'm not saying backup after every share, but backing up twice a week isn't enough. (notice how you didn't actually answer how often you back up?)  Even every 24 hours would have documented half of what I'm due.  You were having payout issues even before the server finally went offline.  Payments would show as pending for hours until some prodding went on and something happened behind the scenes.  (or do you dispute that?)

Going by averages is going to screw people because GPUMax has been having issues the last few days and at least for me, you're my fallback.  Which means my average is going to be much lower than what I'm actually due, even with a 33% bonus.

Edit: and as a further reply.. the 10+ btc is payments that were to have been sent, not the 'pending' amounts that is shown lower down on the page that grows after shares are submitted.  Obviously the payments bit is an aggregate, I would think that would be a good time to have a save state of some sort.

EIEIO:

jddebug

View Profile
April 26, 2012, 07:03:48 AM

Goat, I am CERTAIN that I am owed at least 12 BTC. There was about 11 BTC pending and we had started into another (block?) and when I had last checked it was nearing 1btc. I was away working for a long period and came back to idle miners and no website. I don't know how long mining had continued after I left.

12 to 13 BTC times the 135% will suit me fine. Could use it now though. Hoping you can get that worked out soon.

edit: changed the 1.35 to 135%
nyana

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2012, 07:08:27 AM

same here,

got about ~8.8 BTC Pending. And when i left website i worked ~4.5 BTC...6 Hours later = Offline...speed ~11GH

nyana
localhost

View Profile
April 26, 2012, 02:18:10 PM

12 to 13 BTC times the 135% will suit me fine. Could use it now though. Hoping you can get that worked out soon.
Seriously, you make 12 BTC a day, so you probably have like $6000 worth of GPUs, and you can't wait a few days for a $60 payout?   Roll Eyes
I'm not too happy either about the delay, but I sure can sustain a delayed 1-day worth of BTCs...

-
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
April 26, 2012, 02:36:58 PM

Any ETA's by RG? Seems really unprofessional by a VPS company to sell their clients' servers while still in contract.
rapeghost

Activity: 419

View Profile
April 26, 2012, 04:43:59 PM

1. Chaang is not listed on the account, he did not sign up, his name is not listed anywhere.
*I am unable to discuss any specifics with him*

2. The person who *did* sign up and their name is on the account I have been in constant contact with him since this whole fiasco happened. We are also dealing with our own issues with the DC as they have given us the royal screw job.

So there's our statement.
rapeghost

Activity: 419

View Profile
April 26, 2012, 04:45:39 PM

Any ETA's by RG? Seems really unprofessional by a VPS company to sell their clients' servers while still in contract.

Unfortunately its not that simple. This will all be fixed in due time. I'm just waiting for the person who actually pays for the server to talk to me. BitVPS is going to do what we can to fix this and attempt to make every happy, as per the usual.
P4man

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 26, 2012, 05:23:43 PM

I have been in constant contact with him

[...]

I'm just waiting for the person who actually pays for the server to talk to me.

Huh

jddebug

View Profile
April 26, 2012, 05:41:13 PM

I have been in constant contact with him

[...]

I'm just waiting for the person who actually pays for the server to talk to me.

Huh

I thought that was somewhat of a contradiction too.
Andrey

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 26, 2012, 06:56:34 PM

Goat chooses strange partners to keep our coins.

niooron

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2012, 09:50:46 PM

Looks like it was a good decision to only mine 0.5 btc in this pool. Which by the way still hasn't been paid.
Turbor
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

BitMinter

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2012, 09:55:34 PM

What happened ?

ewhenn

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2012, 11:56:08 PM

Yes, we have back up but we do not have them run after every share submitted. What we can do is find the most recent average of who got what percent and then take the 135% PPS and send that out. No it will not be perfect but if RG pays the 135% no one should lose money. We know exactly how much BTC we brought in.

I'd be fine with that solution.

Won't be exact, but should be ballpark enough.
localhost

View Profile
April 27, 2012, 05:58:34 AM

1. Chaang is not listed on the account, he did not sign up, his name is not listed anywhere.
*I am unable to discuss any specifics with him*
Sure, it's not as if you were both posting in the same thread at a few posts interval...

Unfortunately its not that simple. This will all be fixed in due time. I'm just waiting for the person who actually pays for the server to talk to me. BitVPS is going to do what we can to fix this and attempt to make every happy, as per the usual.

So, let me get this straight:

Am I right?
Seems pretty inefficient compared to what I usually do:

-
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: