Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:35:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Prepare for the life when you get old  (Read 2214 times)
Marcellin9 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 08, 2023, 02:29:51 AM

Yeah right. without discipline in managing finances then everything will not work. Because the important point is when we have made a plan, and then we carry out the plan with high discipline.

And actually if we are married, the role of our partner in supporting us in financial management is also an important thing that can be relied on. But that applies if our partner also has the same thoughts about planning for old age. But if our partner is not good at saving then sometimes it can be a problem for us. because when we save with all our might but our partner doesn't do it. it will also be difficult for us to be disciplined and successful. The point is to start by trying to align our intentions and goals with our partner so that they are the same. or we have to teach them how important it is to prepare early on financial matters for our old age.
Discipline, discipline, discipline... the financial mantra, right? But come on, who truly relishes penny-pinching? Yeah, future planning is vital, but what about the here and now? Can't we indulge without remorse? Partners and finances? A different beast. A money-wise partner? Fantastic. But what if they're not? Do we dump our ambitions, surrender to their spending?

Navigating relationship finances is like solving a cryptic puzzle. Compromise, dialogue, and boatloads of patience are needed. But remember, your financial aims matter as much as your partner's. Find that equilibrium, folks. Believe me
this is more than just a spell for me. Even I have managed to build a house for my family. Because I hold the principle of discipline in managing finances consistently.
and come on guys being disciplined doesn't mean we take away the fun. even I still actively bet in games and buy things that I like. I even occasionally go on vacation with my family to the beach and places I want to visit. it's just that everything is well organized and managed. so there is a limit in spending adjusted between for pleasure and for savings and for investment.

this is the importance of managing finances well. so that we can keep having fun and also keep building a better future at the same time.
When I get the pinnacle of success because I have done true financial discipline I will definitely be as successful as you guys. I can also do what the financially successful do. But right now, I have to fight the obstacles in order for me to fully achieve that discipline. It's also right that my partner and I should talk properly about things and things to do in order to have good results in the future. It's really hard to be the only one exercising discipline especially when it comes to finances.

Talking with your partner and discussing everything is very important. Because we really have to manage finances well together with our partners. So that everything will be lighter if done together. But talking to your partner is sometimes not an easy matter. Sometimes we and our partners have different opinions. so that was where the obstacle that I had previously gone through and needed patience until finally my partner understood and started managing finances well together.

Talking to your partner is easy but persuading her to be disciplined is almost impossible, especially when it comes to finances. I have experienced that phase and have to admit that sometimes giving up persuasion is much easier and more effective than changing her mindset to be disciplined on finances or anything. Saving enough for the old age is a privilege that one can strive to have no matter how lowly he or she might start. I am not going to details into managing finances in this thread but the most important factor here is discipline and consistency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1883

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2023, 06:15:16 AM

The biggest problem that can await us in old age is mental and physical weakness.
In the absence of these problems, we will always be able to provide ourselves with an acceptable necessary income.
Yes, and the most important thing is that you need to get used to old age from youth - by forming diversified financial savings, passive income systems, investments, etc. Otherwise, the road to old age awaits us, where on the threshold of old age we will be with "empty pockets", and this will already be a real problem.

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 08, 2023, 06:30:45 AM

Old age is of course different, in my place people who are 65 years old are still actively working in the fields or are fishermen at sea, but we must always think that old age is a happy time and it's time to enjoy passive income, and the best thing we can do right now do is invest in bitcoin.

Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
May 08, 2023, 07:37:10 AM

Last week, I met one of my uncles-in-law who has been a sailor for many years. In the past decade, he has been out of town and travelling all over the world to make a living. He has two children to raise and being a father who is always absent from their growing-up, he somehow does not know how to get along with his kids once he is back home once a year. In this transition period, usually like one month or two, he will find him some odd jobs  to make money to support his family. Unfortunately in this economic downturn, it is very difficult to find a job so he is quite upset now. Staying at home means no income and this makes my aunt very anxious. This uncle is in mid fifties and he is one of the most diligient people I've ever known. Ever since he was young, he would always keep busy doing all kinds of jobs to make money. I have to say that he made some savings for some years but it was most used up by sending his daughter to study overseas. Under today's economic condition, he has to wait more time to be assigned onboard and it is said his salary will be slashed big next time he has an offer. Well, to make a living, he has to accept that. He used to be a happy-go-lucky guy and always have a smile every day, last week I saw him, he was more like silent and upset.

As he ages, the window for him is closing. I never saw him encounter any financial problem because he has been diligient and frugal. This meet-up has completely changed my mind. Even people like him are struggling financially and we'd better prepare a comfortable life for the old version of ourselves. This uncle is still doing okay although with some struggles but I am sure there are millions who are broke and wish they could have made and saved more money when they were young. Always plan for the future. What do you think ?

I always find stories like these strange but very real to many people around the world. This person sounds like they had or have a big income, so should definitely have been able to build up a pension over their long career. What on earth were they spending all their money on in that time or have they got ownership of a large expensive house in lieu of any other assets? Some people have a large property which they can then downsize on when retiring, to unlock a lot of wealth. Most jobs these days have some sort of pension scheme, so maybe he has that in the background and it will cover at least a base amount each month so they can live frugally if not the same opulent lifestyle as before.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 721

View Profile
May 08, 2023, 08:01:19 AM

Old age is of course different, in my place people who are 65 years old are still actively working in the fields or are fishermen at sea, but we must always think that old age is a happy time and it's time to enjoy passive income, and the best thing we can do right now do is invest in bitcoin.

Older people who are still working in the fields and fishing in the sea at the age you say are those who do not have passive income and also have never made investments in the past which may be hindered by their own abilities. And now they still have to continue working to fulfill their own needs without thinking about investing and enjoying their old age with their children, so don't equate these people with young people who still have time to make investments they like now.

And I think you are also one of the young people who still have time to think about investing from now on as long as you haven't reached the age of 65. Especially if you already know so many places for investment as well as the best products and assets that are suitable for your own future investment.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Rabata

Activity: 756
Merit: 175

View Profile
May 08, 2023, 08:07:13 AM

when we are young, there are many preparations that we have to make so that later we can live in peace when old age approaches us, but we also have to know that God has arranged our lives well, and we cannot change this, but we must also try to later we can get everything we want, when we are young we have to be active in doing every job and when we are old, we just have to enjoy it without the slightest complaint.
Yes, that time will come in everyone's life. But the point is how much role we can play in thinking about that position. I am now able to work due to which I am not facing any financial problem in my life. But when i won't active due to older age I will become helpless. At that time we will need financial support. Many may talk about the pension advantages of the job. But not everyone gets pension advantages after his working life. I have seen many private jobs with no benefits. You get nothing out of it if you lose your job. Apart from the monthly salary there is nothing extra available. Changing that situation requires long-term planning.

chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 08, 2023, 08:05:11 PM

So it is better to start saving while still alive because we will come to that point. It is important that we leave something to our loved ones that they will definitely benefit  like a house and lot, a small businesses and ofcourse money. But if they learn the importance of crypto in finance it will be even better. Because they are the ones I can leave my assets to if I ever disappear from the world.

but you should make sure that they knew how to access it or where because it is still useless if you are only the one knew it and they can still access it . We cant really predict death that is why you should be prepared to tell  your love ones that you own it. Having a house and land is really the traditional way and it is very useful to our family or children if they inherit it that is why most people right now are really working hard to buy those so that they can give it to their future childs.

Somehow he already knows how to use my online wallets. Because most of my wallets already have biometrics and their fingerprints are also registered. They asked me before what the apps were for and I explained that I would store assets or a wallet. They are just surprised why there are values ​​and how to make money. I said just follow what I'm doing and you'll learn more.

Let's be different, right now I haven't built a house but I have land to build on. I plan to build a small business first so that if we're lucky, we can build the house we're planning. Just save while you're still strong, work in the morning work in the evening. They say that only perseverance and hard work can achieve what you want to achieve.

When I get the pinnacle of success because I have done true financial discipline I will definitely be as successful as you guys. I can also do what the financially successful do. But right now, I have to fight the obstacles in order for me to fully achieve that discipline. It's also right that my partner and I should talk properly about things and things to do in order to have good results in the future. It's really hard to be the only one exercising discipline especially when it comes to finances.

Talking with your partner and discussing everything is very important. Because we really have to manage finances well together with our partners. So that everything will be lighter if done together. But talking to your partner is sometimes not an easy matter. Sometimes we and our partners have different opinions. so that was where the obstacle that I had previously gone through and needed patience until finally my partner understood and started managing finances well together.

Talking to your partner is easy but persuading her to be disciplined is almost impossible, especially when it comes to finances. I have experienced that phase and have to admit that sometimes giving up persuasion is much easier and more effective than changing her mindset to be disciplined on finances or anything. Saving enough for the old age is a privilege that one can strive to have no matter how lowly he or she might start. I am not going to details into managing finances in this thread but the most important factor here is discipline and consistency.

I admit that it is not really easy to persuade our partner sometimes it even causes trouble. But if you can calmly explain the benefits it will bring, it will definitely make him think about whether or not he should start being financially disciplined. But right now because our son is growing up, we are really focused on saving money, especially since we don't know how far our travels in the world will take us. So it's really important to be the same and have discipline, these are the things that need to be learned and the result is the desired success.

summonerrk

Activity: 1358
Merit: 691

Arts & Crypto

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2023, 08:12:46 PM

when we are young, there are many preparations that we have to make so that later we can live in peace when old age approaches us, but we also have to know that God has arranged our lives well, and we cannot change this, but we must also try to later we can get everything we want, when we are young we have to be active in doing every job and when we are old, we just have to enjoy it without the slightest complaint.
Yes, that time will come in everyone's life. But the point is how much role we can play in thinking about that position. I am now able to work due to which I am not facing any financial problem in my life. But when i won't active due to older age I will become helpless. At that time we will need financial support. Many may talk about the pension advantages of the job. But not everyone gets pension advantages after his working life. I have seen many private jobs with no benefits. You get nothing out of it if you lose your job. Apart from the monthly salary there is nothing extra available. Changing that situation requires long-term planning.

All the people present at the forum are divided into two types, these are those who are officially arranged and will receive pension payments.
And those who are not officially organized, or even full-time engaged in cryptocurrencies. It would seem that it is quieter to live first, but in fact it is beneficial to the state that you live a minimum time in retirement.
Therefore, you need to take care of yourself. To do this, we can only do one thing - now we are working hard to increase the deposit.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
erep

Activity: 2282
Merit: 589

View Profile
May 08, 2023, 08:42:06 PM

I admit that it is not really easy to persuade our partner sometimes it even causes trouble. But if you can calmly explain the benefits it will bring, it will definitely make him think about whether or not he should start being financially disciplined. But right now because our son is growing up, we are really focused on saving money, especially since we don't know how far our travels in the world will take us. So it's really important to be the same and have discipline, these are the things that need to be learned and the result is the desired success.
The majority of women are more thrifty than men so you just have to wait for the right moment to talk calmly to discuss finances in old age, I think he would suggest it is better because the soul of a mother will think about the future of her child and the future with her partner to live happily when old age Even if you are some type of woman who likes shopping but there is no more money for monthly savings, so you have to think of ways to persuade her to reduce excessive spending and invite them to communicate about how their next life will be if their income decreases, and what things are prepared for financial management for life which is better in old age.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Desmong

Activity: 812
Merit: 13

Crypto bookmaker and casino

View Profile
May 08, 2023, 10:09:36 PM

I do ask myself some questions now that I am still young in how my old age will be. Government work had looked like it has a future but to me I don't see a future in that because of the way we are getting enslaved by working and nit getting paid in the right manner we need to be paid and giving us the assurance that we are going to earn well when we retire and about to die.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Newlifebtc

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 08, 2023, 10:17:57 PM

I do ask myself some questions now that I am still young in how my old age will be. Government work had looked like it has a future but to me I don't see a future in that because of the way we are getting enslaved by working and nit getting paid in the right manner we need to be paid and giving us the assurance that we are going to earn well when we retire and about to die.
The system is very corrupt in government aspect so I don't think that government can give you insurance or give you a cross so whatever thing that is happening in government right now is fake none of them is legit or none of them is relative any government official is looking for work in order to enrich it pocket not to make another person to be rich so that is one of the things that is supposed to understand in government

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
axxo

Activity: 916
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2023, 12:21:12 AM

Preparing for life as we get age we need to take care of our physical health by doing exercise regularly, eating a balanced diet, getting enough sleep, and staying up to date with medical check-ups. We need to do as well financial planning because it is important to plan for our retirement and ensure that we have enough savings to support ourselves in our later years. Maintaining social connection for our mental and emotional health. We need to stay connected with friends and family to have an active social life as we aged.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2023, 12:39:03 AM

but for sure those old fisherman wants to already rest but they cant because they dont have money if they will not do it. That is really the problem if our source of income in just small and just enough for our daily needs and i am worried about my self too that i am getting older and i dont have an investment for my old life that is why there are like insurance program that was backed by the government that you need to do monthly payments so that in the future it can help you.
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 09, 2023, 01:13:57 AM

The majority of women are more thrifty than men so you just have to wait for the right moment to talk calmly to discuss finances in old age, I think he would suggest it is better because the soul of a mother will think about the future of her child and the future with her partner to live happily when old age Even if you are some type of woman who likes shopping but there is no more money for monthly savings, so you have to think of ways to persuade her to reduce excessive spending and invite them to communicate about how their next life will be if their income decreases, and what things are prepared for financial management for life which is better in old age.

Not all women are good financially because they need more cosmetics and many hygiene products for herself , I agree more with our men because we can still save but for them it's a bit difficult. But there are women who are simple but financially rich. Most of them are businesswomen who are thinking of growing their finances. My partner is not like this, but he has financial discipline and he can limit his needs so that something can be added to the budget. Now  me and my partner have savings that can somehow be used when needed and will grow even more while we are still strong  for our old age there is something to use and leave to our loved ones.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 09, 2023, 10:24:28 AM

Preparing for life as we get age we need to take care of our physical health by doing exercise regularly, eating a balanced diet, getting enough sleep, and staying up to date with medical check-ups.
One factor to take care of yourself is to maintain your physical activities and maintain the right diet to balance both mental and physical
aspect of your life. As we are getting older those factors are needed to address to allow you to possibly extend your life existency.

We need to do as well financial planning because it is important to plan for our retirement and ensure that we have enough savings to support ourselves in our later years.
Indeed, financial planning will also covered your expenses, expect that when you are aging there are lots of things that you needed
to maintain most of it will be for your vitamins and all those supplements and foods that you need.

Maintaining social connection for our mental and emotional health. We need to stay connected with friends and family to have an active social life as we aged.
Very important to keep yourself active, maintaining the connection and grow old with your friends and family also increase your hypes
to stay a healthy living.
Uruhara

Activity: 602
Merit: 594

View Profile
May 09, 2023, 11:36:40 AM

Preparing for life as we get age we need to take care of our physical health by doing exercise regularly, eating a balanced diet, getting enough sleep, and staying up to date with medical check-ups. We need to do as well financial planning because it is important to plan for our retirement and ensure that we have enough savings to support ourselves in our later years. Maintaining social connection for our mental and emotional health. We need to stay connected with friends and family to have an active social life as we aged.
I too am thinking the same thing right now about preparing for old age. And especially now I'm thinking about taking more care of my health so that I can stay fit until I'm old. because these past few days I have seen my co-workers sick and that makes me think that financial planning cannot be carried out if we are not healthy. so that health seems to be prioritized or a priority in our lives. Because if you have a lot of money but you are not healthy, you certainly won't be able to enjoy that money for pleasure.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
carlfebz2

Activity: 2940
Merit: 728

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
May 10, 2023, 11:22:50 PM

I too am thinking the same thing right now about preparing for old age. And especially now I'm thinking about taking more care of my health so that I can stay fit until I'm old. because these past few days I have seen my co-workers sick and that makes me think that financial planning cannot be carried out if we are not healthy. so that health seems to be prioritized or a priority in our lives. Because if you have a lot of money but you are not healthy, you certainly won't be able to enjoy that money for pleasure.
Todays era or years on which adults become elderly have does that lessen life duration or age on something with the current lifestyle then people should be thankful on reaching out 70+ but of course there would
really be some other places on the world which its citizens does have different life style and culture which does affect life longevity which is something that differs or even on personal aspects.
It is really just that right for you both husband and wife to be mindful about your life when you do gets old.

We know that our children would be having their own families and would be leaving you behind which it is already that anticipate or really that expected. When it comes to finances then you should
really be that get prepared for that condition because not all the time we do really have those back up plans on the time we do get old or simply being that neglected because we do
give out all on the priority of our children. Well it isnt bad because we do live for supporting and make them live but we should allocate some time and finances because we arent
all the time having that stable or conditioned body as the years passing.

koleusdat

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2023, 12:55:35 PM

It seems to me that an adult man, no matter who he is, if his hands and feet are intact, can and should raise his family, there is a lot of work online and offline, it is also diverse and you can choose any sphere, and with such experience as he has, everything should work out.
Fredomago
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1050

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 11, 2023, 09:34:01 PM

A kind of decision that needed to address while you are still young and very capable of budgeting yourself. If you want to have a better life, both physical and financial, it's about time to make things possible. With good credit capabilities, you can achieve your dream life. After 
working in a 8-hours daily life saving enough percentage of your monthly salary can help you to establish your financial capabilities either to just save your money or make a good investment that will grow and give you a decent life ahead after your retirement.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Uruhara

Activity: 602
Merit: 594

View Profile
May 11, 2023, 10:48:15 PM

A kind of decision that needed to address while you are still young and very capable of budgeting yourself. If you want to have a better life, both physical and financial, it's about time to make things possible. With good credit capabilities, you can achieve your dream life. After 
working in a 8-hours daily life saving enough percentage of your monthly salary can help you to establish your financial capabilities either to just save your money or make a good investment that will grow and give you a decent life ahead after your retirement.
opportunity might not come twice if it's age related. And I don't want any regrets in old age. That's why it's important for us to work harder and prepare financially and physically healthy since we were young. So that when we are old we have financial stability or maybe financial freedom and also I hope to stay healthy until old age.

My investments are now divided into two, namely health investments (exercise diligently, eat nutritious food and maintain adequate sleep patterns) and also financial investments that I spread across several fields.