Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:18:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you had a time traveling machine, then?  (Read 859 times)
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 09, 2023, 01:52:30 AM

If you could travel back in time today, what would you do?
Of course I will change my decision of selling my Bitcoin at a low value, now that I know the price will skyrocket. But we can't turn back time, it's all in the past that we should not dwell. Back then, who would have thought that Bitcoin is a gem? I admire the early investors who managed to hold their Bitcoin for years and able to witness the bullrun.

Anyway, it happened already so instead of looking back on the mistakes you committed, much better to look forward on what the future holds. Because it's not late to hold some Bitcoin if you don't want to have regrets once again.

Supreemo

Activity: 443
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 09, 2023, 02:38:31 AM

People back then for sure wouldn't even regret about their decisions with BTC current value before. Of course most common expectation if we got asked what we would do if there's a time machine is to buy a lot of BTC. But back then, I don't even have idea what is crypto I'm just a student who thought by studying well would get me rich. So for sure studying crypto would come first so when I got some funds for investment I could also ride the pump since there's no late comers in this industry.
we can't predict what will happen in the future and before we invest we should probably look for some research first if it's worth in or not we have to study it well and have enough knowledge since bitcoin was not that popular that time unlike now which for those who believes that time bitcoin has a future and probably they already gain enough profit by holding it for long.
Gallar

Activity: 630
Merit: 307

View Profile
May 09, 2023, 03:18:34 AM

I think most people who already know about bitcoin, will definitely return to the year when bitcoin still has a very cheap price, and will definitely use all means to be able to buy bitcoin at that time. I think that's a very common thought for a lot of people who now know about bitcoin, if only there was such a thing as a time machine.
But most likely if there is a time machine, there will definitely be history that will change, especially regarding bitcoin. Because if there is such a thing as a time machine, people who know about bitcoin's potential will probably be back in 2009-2010. There will definitely be a lot of people buying bitcoin that year, and the result will be that the price of bitcoin will immediately experience a drastic increase. And those who are late to return to the past, will definitely be left behind to buy bitcoin at a cheap price, because bitcoin has increased quite high, so its position will remain as it is now.

And I personally will definitely go back in time and buy bitcoin at a cheap price. But something like this is unlikely to happen, because this world is not a movie or a fairy tale. The most important thing at this time is that we have to put more effort into investing in bitcoin, because the point is to be sure, that the struggle will not betray the results.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Reatim

Activity: 2842
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 09, 2023, 03:31:04 AM

I never regret what have I done all those years here , from my Bitcoin and altcoin investments , from my earning to failure because I must admit that all are part of the system , for me to gain is some others need to lose and vice versa .
but what I love to know is what happened to the creator and this is what I will secure if given a chance to travel back time.
maybe there are clearer views now if He/She/them is/are still around .
People back then for sure wouldn't even regret about their decisions with BTC current value before. Of course most common expectation if we got asked what we would do if there's a time machine is to buy a lot of BTC. But back then, I don't even have idea what is crypto I'm just a student who thought by studying well would get me rich. So for sure studying crypto would come first so when I got some funds for investment I could also ride the pump since there's no late comers in this industry.
we can't predict what will happen in the future and before we invest we should probably look for some research first if it's worth in or not we have to study it well and have enough knowledge since bitcoin was not that popular that time unlike now which for those who believes that time bitcoin has a future and probably they already gain enough profit by holding it for long.
don't worry mate, we are talking about bitcoin here and nothing else so yes we need no big thing to understand but how long we wanted to handle our coins .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Bitcoin_people

Activity: 518
Merit: 328

Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2023, 05:06:45 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2023, 05:57:05 AM by Bitcoin_people

Bitcoin is such an uncertain future currency that no one can say for sure what will happen in the future. Hundreds of predictions are constantly being made around Bitcoin. Predictions were made about this valuable currency in the past as well but some have gone down in history by selling this precious currency at a low price.

Martti Malmi sold 5050 bitcoins for $5 at a rate of just $0.00099 in 2009, setting the record for the lowest bitcoin sale in history.

Laszlo Hanycez made history by being the first person to buy a product at the lowest price in exchange for Bitcoin. He made history on May 22, 2010 by selling 10,000 Bitcoins for just $40-$45.
Bitcoin is a currency whose future no one can imagine. Various predictions are made about this Bitcoin as to how much it has changed from the past price to the present and how much change may be seen in the future. And so we are most interested in investing in Bitcoin with the thought that the future of Bitcoin will be very good.

On 22 May 2010, a person who bought goods with bitcoins bought only two pizzas for 10,000 bitcoins. and this was the biggest record and history of cryptocurrency world. And Laszlo Hanyecz bought the world's first commodity with Bitcoin, which was the first purchase of goods with Bitcoin in crypto. At that time no one was very interested in selling goods with bitcoins, so a $25/$30 pizza was bought with 10,000 bitcoins, which was worth $41 at the time.

If I had a time travel machine I would reach a place in the past that no one can imagine. If I had a time travel machine I would buy all the bitcoins that have been sold in the past at low prices. and if I had a time travel machine, I'd be friends with Satoshi Nakamoto Grin. and later he would give me a lot of bitcoins and I would come back to the present and become the richest person in cryptocurrency. But it's never possible lol. Grin

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
YUriy1991

Activity: 924
Merit: 228

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 09, 2023, 05:47:41 AM

Well, If you imagine buying Bitcoin for just a few cents or even a fraction of a cent? It will be like hitting the jackpot. As they say, hindsight is 20/20, but with a time machine, you can look forward too. Of course, I had to be careful not to disrupt the timeline or do anything that would create a paradox. However, the thought of getting to the ground floor of such a revolutionary technology is mind-blowing.

Who knows what the future holds, but if you can come back and make a smart investment, why not?

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
ancafe

Activity: 1638
Merit: 694

View Profile
May 09, 2023, 07:17:55 AM

Not only here but also in the past hundreds of Bitcoins have been traded which is amazing to see today. Those who traded Bitcoin at that time are now only regretting it and those who bought and held Bitcoin at that time, it is amazing to think how much their fortunes have changed today.

Unfortunately we can't go back in time and hope to buy bitcoins at such low prices, there's no point in talking about time travel for now, we don't miss opportunities to collect them and even though the current prices are very different, what we need to do to stay consistent with purchases we can make. Your topic will also hold onto people in the future, where every decade there will be someone who regrets not buying bitcoins when they could.

I never want to talk about the past and will continue to try to be more consistently involved in investing. In fact, currently many people have experienced great returns from the investments they made, even though the purchase prices were much different. Someone will always be looking at the past and someone else will be looking at the future and that's where the difference is whenever someone asks.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Patrol69

Activity: 574
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 09, 2023, 07:55:06 AM

Not only here but also in the past hundreds of Bitcoins have been traded which is amazing to see today. Those who traded Bitcoin at that time are now only regretting it and those who bought and held Bitcoin at that time, it is amazing to think how much their fortunes have changed today.

Unfortunately we can't go back in time and hope to buy bitcoins at such low prices, there's no point in talking about time travel for now, we don't miss opportunities to collect them and even though the current prices are very different, what we need to do to stay consistent with purchases we can make. Your topic will also hold onto people in the future, where every decade there will be someone who regrets not buying bitcoins when they could.

I never want to talk about the past and will continue to try to be more consistently involved in investing. In fact, currently many people have experienced great returns from the investments they made, even though the purchase prices were much different. Someone will always be looking at the past and someone else will be looking at the future and that's where the difference is whenever someone asks.
Even if you don't think about the past, you should learn from the past. The time he mentioned was the best time to buy bitcoin but there are many of us who were not involved in crypto currency and even if we were involved we had no idea about investing but we can now learn from past mistakes and move forward if we want.can. Although the price of bitcoin has increased a lot compared to the past and there is more growth potential in the future so if we can invest now from that potential then maybe our future can be beautiful.  And if we hold for a long time we may get some good returns. So we should utilize this opportunity in the current context.
CryptoHeadlineNews

Activity: 966
Merit: 709

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2023, 08:12:03 AM

If I could travel back or front in time, that will be the best privilege any human being could ever dream up, because for me, what I would have done is travel back to May 2010 when the price of bitcoin was still 0.0046 per BTC and bought a handful of the least $100 worth of BTC resulting to over 20,000+ BTC, of which by now I bet you 20,000 BTC by today's current price should be over $540 million,
While,
If I could travel front in time, what I would have done is check the correct scores of just played full-time premier league matches and then go back in time to go play the same correct scores which I saw in the future of over 100,000 odds with just $100, what would have resulted in me winning over $$10 million also huge enough to live the life of your dream any part of the world.

But it's quite sad such time-traveling machines don't exist

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Rupok

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2023, 09:02:40 AM

There is no such thing as a time travel machine, it's just a concept.  Many people think that many things can be done with a time travel machine but in reality it never exists.  I don't believe in time travel.We can learn from the past since the price of Bitcoin was very low in the past.  At that time many people may have bought and kept Bitcoins while others sold them.Can't expect to buy bitcoin at such a low price these days. There's nothing to be confused about what happened in the past.  Bitcoin price is always unpredictable.  So we have nothing to be disappointed, because everything works according to a system.

Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 09, 2023, 09:16:42 PM

There is no such thing as a time travel machine, it's just a concept.  Many people think that many things can be done with a time travel machine but in reality it never exists.  I don't believe in time travel.We can learn from the past since the price of Bitcoin was very low in the past.  At that time many people may have bought and kept Bitcoins while others sold them.Can't expect to buy bitcoin at such a low price these days. There's nothing to be confused about what happened in the past.  Bitcoin price is always unpredictable.  So we have nothing to be disappointed, because everything works according to a system.
Indeed. In addition to that, we must accept the reality, deal with it and adopt ourselves in every new condition. It is certain that Bitcoin is extremely high comparing to old prices back to 2009, 2010..etc but we should create solutions and opportunities to gain money instead of complaining and blaming ourselves for the decisions we have not taken. Unfortunately, there is a plenty of new crypto users are looking for an easy way to earn large profit without knowledge and making any efforts, that’s impossible to happen, we should be realistic sometimes and working hard to achieve success.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2023, 09:37:04 PM

during the times when the value of Bitcoin was still low, I think those who sold it had no remorse for what they were doing in these times. Because of course in these days they know that they have income and that is a big thing at least for sure.

Then who would have thought that the value of Bitcoin would be like this, and based on the movies I've seen that show when people can go back in the past, history is also changed in the future, so that means if the time traveling machine is real for sure whatever bitcoin's value is today it won't be like that and its name won't explode in my opinion.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
May 09, 2023, 10:41:47 PM

Bitcoin is such an uncertain future currency that no one can say for sure what will happen in the future. Hundreds of predictions are constantly being made around Bitcoin. Predictions were made about this valuable currency in the past as well but some have gone down in history by selling this precious currency at a low price.

Martti Malmi sold 5050 bitcoins for $5 at a rate of just $0.00099 in 2009, setting the record for the lowest bitcoin sale in history.

Laszlo Hanycez made history by being the first person to buy a product at the lowest price in exchange for Bitcoin. He made history on May 22, 2010 by selling 10,000 Bitcoins for just $40-$45.

Our forum admin sir has sold his 160 bitcoins at a rate of only $0.003 on exchange for $0.48.

---

Pic collected: Source

Well there's nothing we can do but to accept and move on, with those foolish steps that we had done in the past which it might be able to changed up our lives forever if we do able to held it on upto this moment.

This does really proves out that Bitcoin stories arent really just that into those who became wealthy but also into those people who had just missed out a huge gain just because they have sold it early
or too cheap. No one could be able to predict on what would be the future looks like and this is why its not really that shocking that we do miss out the train. Well if we do have that time machine
and people would be able to get back into those early days or years then for sure we would be accumulating bitcoins as much as we could and so as with the current top altcoins
that we do have in the market today.

Who doesnt really love on getting rich btw?  Cheesy

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Captain Corporate

Activity: 1988
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2023, 11:51:28 PM

I have talked about this before, and I will say it again. I would not change a single second of my life ever. I am happy where I am today, and I feel like that is the key point to being happy as well, knowing where you are and how you got there. I know that many people living a life that is not worthy of happiness and that is understandably upsetting, which means they can't think the way I think because I live a pretty good life. Obviously in no way I am rich, I have huge debts, I have a lot of health issues and I lost close family and had cancer survivor and all that, which all entails a pretty rough period here and there, but there are people who are starving right now in my nation, literally starving, so I am pretty good when you look at the average and I am above that average, even if I "look" bad, that's still better than the average so I am happy with that. If I change even a single second of my life, then it means I may ruin that, and I do not want to ruin it, maybe it could be better, or maybe it would be worse, I do not want to risk it.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Stella Mese

Activity: 392
Merit: 31

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 12:39:39 AM

during the times when the value of Bitcoin was still low, I think those who sold it had no remorse for what they were doing in these times. Because of course in these days they know that they have income and that is a big thing at least for sure.

Then who would have thought that the value of Bitcoin would be like this, and based on the movies I've seen that show when people can go back in the past, history is also changed in the future, so that means if the time traveling machine is real for sure whatever bitcoin's value is today it won't be like that and its name won't explode in my opinion.

I'm sure a lot of people will regret not buying bitcoins when they were cheap, but now the price of btc has gone up, and I don't think there is a time travel machine yet, but I think we have to accept and see reality now and collect as much btc as possible, so you don't regret it . at a later time. but to be honest I also had a fantasy that if I could visit the past and I would buy as much btc as possible, but yes we have to accept reality now.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 03:00:42 PM

I'm sure a lot of people will regret not buying bitcoins when they were cheap, but now the price of btc has gone up, and I don't think there is a time travel machine yet, but I think we have to accept and see reality now and collect as much btc as possible, so you don't regret it . at a later time. but to be honest I also had a fantasy that if I could visit the past and I would buy as much btc as possible, but yes we have to accept reality now.

It's a good and understandable fantasy. A relatable what-if from you. Because same, I would love to go back in the past and buy as much btc as I can. However, it is what it is, we are here now and we grew organically. All we can do now is be smart with what we have and how we are going to let what we have to grow for our future. Sadly, as much as we want to have control of our past all we can have a hand on controlling is our future by being smart in the present.

erep

Activity: 2296
Merit: 594

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 10:57:56 PM

It's a good and understandable fantasy. A relatable what-if from you. Because same, I would love to go back in the past and buy as much btc as I can. However, it is what it is, we are here now and we grew organically. All we can do now is be smart with what we have and how we are going to let what we have to grow for our future. Sadly, as much as we want to have control of our past all we can have a hand on controlling is our future by being smart in the present.
I agree with you, anything related to the past is an experience that will never be repeated and discussion of time machines is just fantasy and illusion only exists in movies, the only thing that can be taken from the past is only experience to improve market analysis in the future.

We are not too late to start everything about bitcoin from now even without a time machine because we have studied the market cycles leading up to the halving every year from the past, so make the best decision to increase the bitcoin assets in the portfolio and we will be ready for the next bullish season.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 12, 2023, 11:47:02 AM

I agree with you, anything related to the past is an experience that will never be repeated and discussion of time machines is just fantasy and illusion only exists in movies, the only thing that can be taken from the past is only experience to improve market analysis in the future.

We are not too late to start everything about bitcoin from now even without a time machine because we have studied the market cycles leading up to the halving every year from the past, so make the best decision to increase the bitcoin assets in the portfolio and we will be ready for the next bullish season.

The present will be the past of the future, so we don't need a time machine to go back to the past, while now we can still correct the mistakes of the past. If we missed buying bitcoin when it was at $10 or $1,000, why don't we correct it by buying bitcoin right now and aim to sell bitcoin when it hits $1 million? But I bet many people won't do that, and they'll continue to regret the past and dream about time machines. They regret that they already knew the outcome, but when it comes to the future, they will again become fearful as they have done in the past. They refuse to buy bitcoin now and will continue to show remorse in the future.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
coinerer

Activity: 1330
Merit: 593

Next Generation Web3 Casino

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2023, 12:09:13 PM

The present will be the past of the future, so we don't need a time machine to go back to the past, while now we can still correct the mistakes of the past. If we missed buying bitcoin when it was at $10 or $1,000, why don't we correct it by buying bitcoin right now and aim to sell bitcoin when it hits $1 million? But I bet many people won't do that, and they'll continue to regret the past and dream about time machines. They regret that they already knew the outcome, but when it comes to the future, they will again become fearful as they have done in the past. They refuse to buy bitcoin now and will continue to show remorse in the future.
I don't think there's any point in going back in time with a time machine.  But if it is possible to know the future, then a bright future can be created by applying it from now. We know that the future of bitcoin is very good and bitcoin may release 1 million dollars one day but we are afraid of the future because we are not guaranteed it. And because of this, we do not have confidence, but if it is possible to know the future through time machine, then our confidence will increase.  But it is impossible to know the future somehow and it is foolish to think that the future can be known somehow

█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄
█████████████▄▀███████▄▄
███████▄▄████▀▄██▀▀█▀██▄▄▄██▄▄
█████▄████████████████▄▀█▄██████▄▄
████▀▄█▄█████████████████▄▀█████████▄
░▄█████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀██████▌████
░▀████████████████████▀▄█▀███▀████
░░▀███████████▀████████▀▄███████
███▀█████████████▀██████████████
████▀████████████████▀██████████
█████▀██▀▀██████████████▀█████▀

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1328

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
August 12, 2023, 12:29:49 PM

I don't think there's any point in going back in time with a time machine.  But if it is possible to know the future, then a bright future can be created by applying it from now. We know that the future of bitcoin is very good and bitcoin may release 1 million dollars one day but we are afraid of the future because we are not guaranteed it. And because of this, we do not have confidence, but if it is possible to know the future through time machine, then our confidence will increase.  But it is impossible to know the future somehow and it is foolish to think that the future can be known somehow
The point is not that it makes sense to return to the past in a time machine, but that it is impossible, in principle. Our time machine only works in one direction: forward, not backward.

We don't know the future, no one knows this, and nothing is known what the future of the bitcoin will be. But the most amazing thing is that by our actions we can influence this very future, including the future of BTC. Instead of sitting and waiting for 1 BTC to be paid for $1.000.000, maybe it's better to do at least small actions that will bring this moment closer? For example, start small: buy and sell goods and services for a bitcoin, in general, as it was originally conceived. Or from a big point of view: integrate bitcoin payments into your business, be it small or big.

We can predict the future, anticipate upcoming events, influence future changes with our current actions - this is what we need to use, and not fantasize about time machines. All the same, this is a technical forum and we should not break away from reality.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███