Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:17:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you consider moving abroad?  (Read 1399 times)
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
May 07, 2023, 02:01:47 PM

~
There are many thing you need to consider before you're moving to other country for job, aside from the language barrier, cost of living and knowing which jobs are open on there, you should know the culture and how high they will accept foreigner to work.
The main point is acceptance of foreigners with a degree obtained from universities in my country. It is not easy for me to move to another country expecting to be accepted to the same level of qualification standards with the degree i am holding in US or Canada even if language is not a barrier.

In my country majority move to Europe, Canada, Australia and US for higher education looking to settle and earn a living and for anyone who is doing their higher education here usually move to GCC countries looking for a job but the overall job market globally is not that great and the price for basic things are on the rise.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 07, 2023, 02:14:39 PM

The main point is acceptance of foreigners with a degree obtained from universities in my country. It is not easy for me to move to another country expecting to be accepted to the same level of qualification standards with the degree i am holding in US or Canada even if language is not a barrier.

In my country majority move to Europe, Canada, Australia and US for higher education looking to settle and earn a living and for anyone who is doing their higher education here usually move to GCC countries looking for a job but the overall job market globally is not that great and the price for basic things are on the rise.

It can certainly be challenging to navigate the complexities of international education and employment markets, and to ensure that your qualifications and experience are recognized and valued in different parts of the world. However, there are a number of strategies that you can use to maximize your opportunities and increase your chances of success.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2023, 02:26:02 PM

I'm really in a dilemma about what would be best for me. I'll be out in the job market in a few months after I finish with my mandatory military enlistment, and I'm unsure of what challenges and opportunities I'm going to face. I don't want to spend my life living from paycheck to paycheck. It's a good thing that I also have Bitcoin; otherwise, I'd be doomed. There's still something to believe in.

So far, in my opinion, the best option for work seems to be online, especially if it has flexible hours and a working schedule. You can work from wherever and whenever you want, provided you get the job done. Digital nomads have been increasing over the past few years, and it seems like a perfect opportunity that provides work-life balance. I believe that it's something that would suit my personal needs. I want to travel and explore as many destinations as possible, so working a regular 9-5 job with 20 vacation days per year isn't going to cut it.
Pandemic really told us that there's lots of job aside from corporate jobs, or the usual 9-5 rat race type of jobs where you need to commute just to work for 8 hours, and your being paid by minimum wage.

Online jobs. The pandemic really opened us to online jobs because there was at time where people can't go outside of their home because of lockdowns. Those who are working online before the lockdown started are somewhat lucky because they didn't lose their job, and they're working still (it's a different situation if the company where the freelancer is working stopped because of the pandemic). Working online really is the best option right now when it comes to working. Like you said, the flexibility of time, and the fact that you are the one that will choose which time you prefer to work in a single day. How fulfilling is that? You work at your own pace instead of you working for another employer where you can't control your time.

So yes, would you consider moving abroad for a better future? Would you try to find a way to stay in your country, either through online work or by accessing all possible opportunities?
No.

I still remember what my family member said. "Go outside our country, and earn more money there." At that time, I felt that I was dumb, but it's good that I didn't follow what he said because I'm happy with where I am right now. Working online really opened people to many job opportunities. As long as you have a skill that you can offer online then you're good to go. You can earn online already. Why you need to go abroad to earn more money if you can earn it already without going abroad. Online job is the solution.

The only problem that I'm seeing right now with working online (or freelancing), is it's becoming saturated already meaning there are many freelancers out there. Well, it wasn't that much of a problem because I believe that there will still be clients who are willing to work with freelancers out there.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 07, 2023, 02:27:58 PM

Moving overseas may provide an excellent chance to immerse oneself in other cultures, acquire new languages, and have access to better work possibilities and living circumstances. However, it may be a scary and stressful process, particularly if you do not know the language of the nation to which you are relocating.

Because it allows you to work from anywhere in the globe and set your own schedule, online employment may be a terrific alternative for those who value flexibility and work-life balance. However, because there are numerous frauds and fraudulent offers online, it is critical to investigate the employment market and identify authentic and dependable work possibilities.
MoonOfLife

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 07, 2023, 03:31:22 PM

I never had that intention even though I live in a 3rd world country. For me, money can be earned anywhere as long as we work hard, we don't have to go anywhere. Those who blame the country, the government when they are poor, no matter where they go, they will never get rich. Because they always blame everything when they fail.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 07, 2023, 03:36:11 PM

A new opportunity or a new challenge can significantly change your lifestyle and culture. However, this is also not feasible for everyone, either financially or for some other reason. Instead, why not strive to improve your country and contribute to its economy? You can do more online jobs or some other jobs that suit your interests to increase your self-worth and your income level. Make good use of your home country's conditions before challenging yourself overseas. This is the important thing that you should adapt to.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
_BlackStar
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1228

View Profile
May 07, 2023, 03:46:53 PM

So yes, would you consider moving abroad for a better future? Would you try to find a way to stay in your country, either through online work or by accessing all possible opportunities?
I haven't considered moving to another country even though the economic situation in my country is bad. I just finished college a few years ago and I'm grateful to have a job where I can generate income. Of course I wish I could work in a place where I am paid more than now, but I think my financial condition is still fine, so I can decide to stay here longer.

I am currently thinking of having my own business instead of just depending on the monthly income from work. Of course this is the right choice and it might be suggested that we can have more sources of income than just one. While I also like to learn and add to my experience and knowledge of content [Youtube and Blog], it looks like it will help me financially at some stage.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2023, 03:47:01 PM

I don't see anything wrong with going abroad, why not if it helps the family you leave behind in the country you were born. Because we have different views when it comes to these matters.

To others, he may sound good, but he also has disadvantages and advantages and we already know what they are of course. If I go to another country, it's not to go abroad, but just to go for a walk and not to treat other people. Traveling around the world or enjoying life is all I want.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ultegra134 (OP)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
May 07, 2023, 04:19:15 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2023, 04:36:14 PM by Ultegra134

You're right. In my country, there is a saying: "Do not confuse tourism with emigration."  Everything that we see is beautiful in other countries, and thinking that the standard of living there is better than in our country is actually a big delusion. My brother immigrated to the USA. Everything was in my native country: friends, home, relatives, and work. Now living in New York, he only has a job and a family that he sees only on weekends. He works like a slave in the galleys, from morning to evening.
I don't want this kind of life. Even with the opportunity to go to my brother, I am not ready to devote my life to work and turn into a slave.
I live by the principle: "Where I was born, there I am useful." Nothing can be better than your homeland, where even the walls of your home help.
Certainly, there's a huge difference between going in a country for holidays and becoming a permanent resident. A few days aren't enough to have a complete understanding about the country's situation, while as a tourist, you mostly visit the touristy places and avoid the negative aspects.

I wouldn't move to the USA for a variety of reasons, with one of the most important one being the excessive living costs that would require me to have saved up in order to get started. On top of that, Europe is much more accessible and university degrees are generally accepted from other European countries.
How much does tradesman earn in Greece? I bet they earn more than 90% of people who have got college degree. We have to understand that world changes, there are a lot of people with university degrees but there are rarely any jobs available for them. We need more tradesmen, that's why you see plumber earning tons of money today than the person who has got masters degree.

Actually, if you are in IT, you can pretty much work anywhere with just English. You can also live and work without knowing much German in Germany but definitely you need to know it at at least A2 or B1 level. It's not hard to get settled in Germany, you can't imagine how huge is demand on workers in some companies, for example, DHL even offers apartment and car to workers from EU countries because they can't really find workers because it's not comfortable job.
Sometimes I regret going for Economics rather than becoming a tradesman, such as an electrician, bodywork repair etc, because a good number of them are capable of earning much more than the average person with an academic degree.

I have a degree in economics, not sure how and where I could possibly work online, but I'm really fond of statistics, thus I may follow a few more certifications there and pursue something relevant.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Marykeller

Activity: 1064
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2023, 04:34:20 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2023, 05:00:19 PM by Marykeller

The country one resides in will determine how eager he wants to leave his country to abroad. If you live in a country that has a bad economy, unemployment is on the increase, insecurity problems, and a high rise of foodstuffs, there's every tendency of leaving your country of residence to abroad.

In my country, Nigeria, almost everyone wants to leave the country to find a green pasture abroad than waste away their time, lives, talent, knowledge, and youthful energy in a country that is not bringing out their proficiency toward being successful people themselves and their families.

Abroad traveling is a game changer for families that has people over there because it does change the financial status of families that do have more than families that don't have when compared. That's why many people in my country are doing their possible best to have one of their family members over there to help them with money because the pay is much better or higher than the one paid in the country

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
brother brother

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2023, 05:09:33 PM

It will be a great pleasure for especially any Africans citizen to go abroad, it will serve as previlage for high and improved standard of living, because life and opportunities with well pay Job await such compared to Africans country.

The Africans country are poor to the good standard compared to abroad, for example, I have many friends I know as University graduate for about ten years now still unemployed and still searching for job despite of his good results. The Africans government care less about the importance of education and  employment for their citizens, the only way out is nepotism and godfather as connection. This fustration on lots of Africa citizens led many to various crime as to sustain and survive for living.
|MINER|

Activity: 1120
Merit: 421

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2023, 07:12:39 PM

It depends on the situation, Most peoples move abroad for their place to get a better job to lead a better life. I don't see anything wrong here either. But you must go here with the assurance that you have the ability to get into a good position wherever you go. Moreover, in today's era, a lot of money can be earned from home, with which people can easily lead their life well, if they want, there are many such jobs online. So online skill development can also be another way

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████  
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████    
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
       █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███      
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Davidvictorson

Activity: 980
Merit: 834

Livecasino.io

View Profile
May 07, 2023, 08:36:23 PM

I will travel abroad without thinking twice about it if the opportunity shows. I can't even compare the opportunities in my country (an underdeveloped) and in countries in the west(developed countries).I have watched my friends who left the country do 10 times better, send money back to the country and build a house and set up businesses for their family members. They have gone on to attain the highest height in academia, in business and in their careers. There are no barriers or limits to them when they travel abroad like it is in my country.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2023, 08:36:44 PM

I once discussed with my partner about moving abroad, but he disagreed with that and said he didn't want to be away from his parents, especially now that my mother-in-law only lives alone.
based on the conclusions of my post, actually, I really wanted to move to other countries and change the fate of my family, but after being tied to marriage, it was impossible.
That's just sad in my opinion. I get where you're husband's coming from since like any other son I also love my parents to death, but at the same time this doesn't warrant you guys to stagnate your futures and stay in the country. I want what's best for myself and my family too, if I were in your shoes. How is the possibility of you guys all moving to a different country holding up (and I mean this as in you bring the MIL too)? Is it feasible? I know that will be more costly but at the same time that's the best shot you guys have if he's so indignant about taking care of his mom. Is it also possible for you to be the only one to move, and have him take care of the finances and the house back in your home country? If those won't work, drive a compromise.
SatoPrincess

Activity: 980
Merit: 711

View Profile
May 07, 2023, 08:48:10 PM

Being a Nigerian, I can understand the story better than most, the standard of living here cannot be compared to the West. People from third world countries believe they will find greener pastures when they migrate to another country. We love the American dream and it’s true there are better opportunities abroad but starting a new life in a different country is not easy, you will be beginning from scratch. I wouldn’t move abroad if I had that much money, I can live like a king in my country with that amount of bitcoins.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Stepstowealth

Activity: 476
Merit: 145

View Profile
May 07, 2023, 08:49:22 PM

The country one resides in will determine how eager he wants to leave his country to abroad. If you live in a country that has a bad economy, unemployment is on the increase, insecurity problems, and a high rise of foodstuffs, there's every tendency of leaving your country of residence to abroad.
And it is not just the present state of the person's country but if the country they are in has any potential for change, that is being better. It can be frustrating to remain in a country that you know is not becoming any better any time soon because of the way things are. People in these kinds of country can find it easy to make the decision to leave their home to another country. If the country has the potential to be better, people will stay.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T               CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO               [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     WHITEPAPER     //          R L B          //     RLB LOTTERY     //
███████ ███████      |       Twitter       |        ►   S P O R T S B O O K   |   [ N E W ]  C L A N S   ◄        |      Discord      |      ███████ ███████
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 07, 2023, 08:53:44 PM

Relocating to another country is a complex process that requires careful consideration. It involves taking into account various factors such as the potential host nation's capacity for growth and development, linguistic proficiency, employment opportunities, and the costs associated with the move. I find it disheartening that some individuals view migration as an escape route without any intention of returning to their homeland, leaving behind their loved ones. It is important to remember that no country is perfect, and conducting thorough research is necessary to ensure a successful transition.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
erep

Activity: 2282
Merit: 590

View Profile
May 07, 2023, 09:00:15 PM

I will travel abroad without thinking twice about it if the opportunity shows. I can't even compare the opportunities in my country (an underdeveloped) and in countries in the west(developed countries).I have watched my friends who left the country do 10 times better, send money back to the country and build a house and set up businesses for their family members. They have gone on to attain the highest height in academia, in business and in their careers. There are no barriers or limits to them when they travel abroad like it is in my country.
Not everyone is successful after working abroad, I know several people who have worked outside and none of them can change their fortunes from work abroad, they return to their home country and look for other job opportunities, don't expect to get a decent job abroad country unless you have a friend who has successfully built a business and offered you a job abroad. The effect is that people want to work abroad because other currencies are higher than the local currency and they have to save money to collect money from their salaries so that after a few years of working abroad they will be able to build outside in rural areas and be able to buy cars.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1110

View Profile
May 07, 2023, 09:00:45 PM

The job market has become extremely competitive in the past few years, while the increasing cost of living and low wages are forcing people to move abroad for a chance at a better future. Personally, I believe the economic conditions in Greece have been deteriorating; groceries, rent, and fuel have skyrocketed while the available income keeps shrinking. People with degrees are struggling to find jobs in their field that pay above the minimum wage and offer benefits such as paid vacation and humane working conditions.
I would say, opportunities are everywhere. It might seem easier to find in some other places and the grass always looks greener abroad but, it is really greener where you water it.
Have you ever wondered why there are always foreigners in your nation? I don't say this with respect to an specific nation but, most of the developing world and people still looking forward to a comfortable life in a foreign nation.

The Dubai desert land became a tourist destination because, they chose to develop it. The most that could happen is having a good leader with the potential for transformation. There are opportunities everywhere and that's why, there will always be foreign contractors to do what you could have done more better becuase, you just don't know how. Some even live in your supposedly hardship country.
Why is that? The opportunities you seek out, they seek it within your nation.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1883

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2023, 07:40:49 AM

At the age of 18-20 I wanted to go to Europe, I even learned German (there was French/English at school). But then from Ukraine it was difficult to get to Germany, plus some difficulties in life were imposed. I wanted to go for several reasons:
1. Get additional IT education
2. To study, at that time, more advanced IT technologies, and options for their application in the real sector.
3. The accumulated knowledge and experience - to bring in the form of high-quality and ready-made solutions for Ukrainian business.

It turned out, but a little later and not in Germany, but in the EU and the USA Smiley
Plus, I looked at how people live in other countries, I realized what can and should be changed in our country, and what can be "exported".

In any case - tourism (geographical, scientific, economic, ..) - I highly recommend it - it greatly expands the horizons and allows you to open up new areas for business.

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████