Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:21:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much Merit have you given/ received? I'm gonna need about tree fiddy  (Read 535 times)
karmamiu

Activity: 588
Merit: 351

View Profile
May 09, 2023, 02:51:34 PM

It's good to spend your sMerit (it won't do anyone any good just leaving it sitting around), and you're already doing a pretty good job I would say; out of the 175 sMerit you've accumulated, you've spent ~86% of it. Smiley

I've spent ~95% of mine (977/1032.5), and whenever my sMerit balance gets too low (it's at 55, right now) I start to feel like I should slow down a bit and work on some "big" posts, so that I can replenish it. Cheesy
Yeah that's exactly right. I'd rather give those sMerits than let them rot on my storage, though I know that quality also matters on giving one but I am just happy enough to receive merits and to give back to the community. I had also received from you during the april fools' event about your captcha. Thanks about it again.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████
█▄███████████
██████████
███████████████▄
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████▀▀▀▀█████▌
██████▀▀▀███████
███████████▌
███████████▀█
█████████████
▀██████████████
████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░▀██▀░███
███░▀▀▀█░█░▀▀▀█░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░▀▀▀█░███
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░███
▀████████████████████████▀
██████████
████████████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoHeadlineNews

Activity: 938
Merit: 677

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2023, 05:52:43 PM

Possibly these users are just too lazy to merit a post or find it stressful when the browser creates another tab to merit a post before returning back to the main page. Hopefully when Smerit are being decayed in the future, users will begin to pay more attention to their Smerit and would send them all out before they get decayed. I don’t know if it’s cool or not, but that feature won’t be a bad one either…lol
No. I totally disagree with you on this very statement of yours regarding having member's smerits decay after months of no usage, because just as our faces differs so do our decision making differs also, and not everybody loves to send their smerits when it's still little but loves to accumulate more, unlike others who don't mind sending it immediately after receiving a merit since it's of no benefits to the user. So it will be a great if members should be allowed to send their smerit whenever they feel it's right to whichever post they feel it's worth deserving without been pressured.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
Crypto Library

Activity: 840
Merit: 758

Find your Digital Services at- cryptolibrary.pro

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2023, 07:11:43 PM
Merited by BobK71 (2)

No. I totally disagree with you on this very statement of yours regarding having member's smerits decay after months of no usage, because just as our faces differs so do our decision making differs also, and not everybody loves to send their smerits when it's still little but loves to accumulate more, unlike others who don't mind sending it immediately after receiving a merit since it's of no benefits to the user. So it will be a great if members should be allowed to send their smerit whenever they feel it's right to whichever post they feel it's worth deserving without been pressured.
I will also agree with your opinions, I also don't think it's cool that in the future there will be a rule that Smerit will decay. I think it is more of a user's personal freedom to whom he will give the Smerit generated from his earned merit. I think any such rule will create pressure on his personal freedom.
Since smerit is created because of his ability to get merit, I think it's better to leave this whole thing up to him Now to whom he will give merit, how and when he will give it is completely up to him However, it is a main responsibility and task to take care that merit is not abused here.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
SatoPrincess

Activity: 966
Merit: 703

View Profile
May 10, 2023, 12:15:50 AM

It might not be that their criteria for sending merits is very high, it is just unwillingness to send merits.
You know some persons follow principles to the later, it could be that those who don't spend their smerits are practicing the principle of holding. As they hodl their btc, they also hold their smerits. It's sounding silly right? But to me it's making a sense. It could be that they believe that in the future, merits could be monetized and they would definitely become merit millionaires.
And then, hence they aren't merit sources, they owe no one obligations to spend their smerits.
That doesn’t make any sense, there is a big difference between hodling bitcoins and hoarding merits, the forum’s merit page reads There is no point in hoarding sMerit; keeping it yourself does not benefit you, and we reserve the right to decay unused sMerit in the future.

Merits have zero monetary value and will never be monetized by the forum because trading of merits will cause abuse of the merit system and we may as well go back to the time when the forum had no merit system.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
tread93 (OP)

Activity: 1099
Merit: 534

View Profile
May 10, 2023, 03:03:36 AM

It's good to spend your sMerit (it won't do anyone any good just leaving it sitting around), and you're already doing a pretty good job I would say; out of the 175 sMerit you've accumulated, you've spent ~86% of it. Smiley
Props to you and tread93 for giving back to the community.  When I'm doing post history reviews on request, sometimes I take a look at how many sMerits members are sending--just out of curiosity; I don't take that into account when I'm actually making a decision whether to merit posts.  I try to gently encourage people to pay it forward when they thank me for showering them with merits, and I hope they do, but it'd take more of a madman than me to keep tabs on stats like that.

OP, have you never visited the BPIP site EFS linked to?  If not, I highly encourage you to check it out.  It was Vod's baby before he left the forum, and he did an excellent job with the features.  If I'm not mistaken, suchmoon is now in charge of it (but correct me if I'm wrong).  In any case, it's a site you'll probably want to bookmark.

Thanks m8! I appreciate it. I think that is definitely something that I would be curious of as well but ultimately not let me hold back from sending the merit if their post was worthy of such. But anywho I am definitely loving that BRIP page! I had no idea that existed and what a great little tool there. I saw further down in the comments another tool called like ninja something something that was similar but on the post analytical level I guess? Idk looked interesting as well. Definitely going to be referencing those web pages more often for sure, bookmarked!

Take your vitamins!
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16577

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2023, 07:11:11 AM
Merited by BobK71 (4), impulse709 (2)

@OP: to add to the list: see Full Merit history for: tread93 (updated last Friday).

Despite this warning and/or encouragement to spend smerits, there are people who never spends their smerits and they have never been penalised for not spending their smerits, it doesn't also stop them from receiving new merits and funny enough, no earned  smerit has ever been decayed  Grin
If Merit decay makes people send Merit to posts they don't really believe deserve it, it's not helping. I don't think it matters if someone doesn't spend their sMerit, and I'm pretty sure that's already accounted for in the current Merit source allocations.

I may be biased as one of the largest sMerit hoarders though Tongue Tempting: only 406 sMerit to go to be the Most generous merit sender of all time Cheesy

leonair

Activity: 1218
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 11, 2023, 09:03:50 AM
Merited by BobK71 (4), Crypto Library (2), impulse709 (2)

Sooooo I just took a look at my merit and its exactly 350 as of writing, i'm actually not sure how much I have given out but i'm actually curious now as to what my give/take ratio is! I am trying to be more cognizant of giving credit where credit is due. If anyone has any good posts they think are worthy and deserving of merit would you be so kind as to post it in the comments?
It is surprising to see that you being a knowledgeable member do not know from where you can view your merit transaction history.  While almost everyone knows about BPIP site, many more things can be seen from this site including merit details.You can also make your forum experience easier and more enjoyable by using the BPIP extension.
Here you can see all about BPIP Extension. posted by suchmoon - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5224821.0
If you want to use this Extension on your Android or IOS device then follow this step. this tutorial posted by Crypto Library - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5436914

Also you can take the help of some other websites to see all other details of bitcointalk account.  ninjastic.space & loyce.club

Currently showing on your profile has sent 161 merit 76 times, to 52 profiles ( 3.1 merit/profile) and you has earned 351 merit 129 times, from 53 profiles.
You can see all details yourself visit the link quoted below..

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CryptSafe

Activity: 728
Merit: 421

View Profile
May 11, 2023, 12:30:07 PM

I will also agree with your opinions, I also don't think it's cool that in the future there will be a rule that Smerit will decay. I think it is more of a user's personal freedom to whom he will give the Smerit generated from his earned merit. I think any such rule will create pressure on his personal freedom.
Since smerit is created because of his ability to get merit, I think it's better to leave this whole thing up to him Now to whom he will give merit, how and when he will give it is completely up to him However, it is a main responsibility and task to take care that merit is not abused here.

I concur with your opinion mate. You see sMerit is more of Merit itself in a bigger version. This is more of a reward for doing good, plus your contributions and should be retained by the awardee as it is just like a pride of your efforts in real life. I will ask this question is it possible for one to destroy his or her life time achievement award given in recognition for their quota and efforts in building a system? The answer I will expect from you is a no.
Same applicable to the sMerit system. It will be nice if in the future the sMerit is allowed to stay as the holder wants it to and when ever they decide to give it out to a post worth it.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
_BlackStar
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228

View Profile
May 11, 2023, 02:45:07 PM

It is surprising to see that you being a knowledgeable member do not know from where you can view your merit transaction history.  While almost everyone knows about BPIP site, many more things can be seen from this site including merit details.
I don't think it's surprising at all if you check the OP's pattern of activity on forum via ninjastic.space. The OP only has 13 posts in meta including for few he made in this thread, so it's only natural that I think the OP seems to care less about some things on the merit system.

[1] https://ninjastic.space/user/id/1978664

Then pay attention for this, the OP is really not familiar with that amazing tool.

But anywho I am definitely loving that BRIP page! I had no idea that existed and what a great little tool there.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Zanab247

Activity: 1176
Merit: 119

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 11, 2023, 05:10:41 PM

Quote from: EFS
https://bpip.org/Profile?id=1978664

You've sent 150 merit and earned 350 merit. You can see other details from that link.
tread93 you have done a great job, i just went through your sent merits which is 150 out of 350 merits which is normal in that aspect and the users you merits are well deserved the merits based on their quality Post.

Pity Token

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2023, 09:42:04 PM

Merit's shouldn't be hoarded because new users might think that getting merit is an impossible task and give up on Bitcointalk completely. Onboarding newbies should be prioritised as crypto needs new money to keep the markets going. Those that have been in the game for a while might be either cashing out their profits, or been liquidated with nothing left to buy!

Would be interesting to see charts of how many daily posts this forum gets as a trend line over the last few years. Increasing popularity or decreasing?
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 6809

Cashback 15%

View Profile
May 12, 2023, 12:05:19 AM

Whenever I see a quality post that's worth meriting and if I've some sMerit to throw around I don't hold back because I don't want it to decay.
Good, give back whatever you get; it keeps the merit system running smoothly if you do.  But about that whole 'decaying' thing....I don't think I've seen an instance of someone losing any amount of sMerits because they didn't give them away fast enough.  I know Theymos put a warning in there back in 2018 when he created the system, but I wouldn't give that a second thought.  Even if you don't give out any merits for months, I'm nearly 100% sure that you'll still have the same number of sMerits as you had.

I haven't finished reading the thread and probably won't since I'm doing a post history review, but has anyone else seen an example of sMerits disappearing from anyone's account because of inactivity?

Tempting: only 406 sMerit to go to be the Most generous merit sender of all time Cheesy
I will slaughter you yet, fellow Merit Cycling Club member or not.  I shall leave the bloodied sword atop the Building With No Windows so as to wave my own flag, you pretender.  You cowardly drunkard, you.
LOLLY-FOX!!

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
usekevin

Activity: 2198
Merit: 555

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
May 19, 2023, 10:39:57 AM

Whenever I see a quality post that's worth meriting and if I've some sMerit to throw around I don't hold back because I don't want it to decay.

It’s good way of using the smerits,because it was introduced to avoid of farming of accounts in 2017.As we know 2017 was the year,the bitcoin price had reached the all time high of 19650 in 15 December 2017.This made many people to use of bitcoin as the holding assets and trading like stock.Along with the bitcoin price the forum was reached most of the people during 2017.So the smerits was introduced at that time to avoid of easy rank by the activity alone.After the smerits system was introduced,only the people who had good quality posts alone had a chance to rank up.It’s good one by the forum moderator.

Merit's shouldn't be hoarded because new users might think that getting merit is an impossible task and give up on Bitcointalk completely. Onboarding newbies should be prioritised as crypto needs new money to keep the markets going. Those that have been in the game for a while might be either cashing out their profits, or been liquidated with nothing left to buy!

Would be interesting to see charts of how many daily posts this forum gets as a trend line over the last few years. Increasing popularity or decreasing?

Getting smerits is not an impossible one,if you made a good quality post.The quality post in the sense,the post should be useful to some one.When you had good quality post,many people like suchmoon,El duderino_,LoyceV,The Sceptical Chymist(The Pharmacist),fillippone, Ratimov,Hugeblack, DdmrDdmr are ready to send their smerits to you.

Kindly have a look of this thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4523027.0

Make some useful and quality post,the smerits are on the way to your account.Good luck

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀