Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:24:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin's comeback  (Read 2417 times)
WillyAp

Activity: 700
Merit: 16

Looking for guilt best look first into a mirror

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2024, 01:14:13 PM

If you are an investor and looking for a coin which hasn't made its moonshot yet, look no further.

Do you really think that someone buying a coin and holding it for 5 Years is an investor?
What is your definition of investor?

For me a simple shareholder is just that. A shareholder. He has no influence on the outcome. An investor on the other hand has a say in where the company's direction is going to be.

Marketing in EN und DE
Reatim

Activity: 2842
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 04, 2024, 09:58:35 AM

As for LTC, it's entirely different after all of those years when Lee has quit as the main guy of this project. How many years was it already? 6-7 years has passed and LTC has never been the same.

He's still the main guy, just not that much showing his face of the public. There are YT videos were he debates LTC with others.
Latest is this one I think:

https://youtu.be/ygCiU-ZSs3k?si=tCZI2rZkPQza3xn-

The marketing of LTC is non existing. And now it comes they do have a marketing department. What they do? I fear no one knows.  
Litecoin being on Paypal is a huge plus though.  
Yet nothing is  happening good towards the whole LTC economy as while the market  is climbing high now Litecoin moves like together with all and not making any big climb if that Paypal adopting  is a huge plus .
so maybe there are a lot of things litecoin team should consider before we could reach the top as I have sold all my litecoin back in 2018  and never keep a part till now.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
WillyAp

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2024, 07:36:38 PM

Yet nothing is  happening good towards the whole LTC economy as while the market  is climbing high now Litecoin moves like together with all and not making any big climb if that Paypal adopting  is a huge plus .
so maybe there are a lot of things litecoin team should consider before we could reach the top as I have sold all my litecoin back in 2018  and never keep a part till now.

It is often stated that litecoin lacks marketing not only here but also in the litecoin telegram, the forum, on x etc..

The answer was that they like it like that. Litecoin moves at its own speed so it seems. The litecoin foundation invests in updates but not in marketing.
Marketing Litecoin is big events talking about litecoin to litecoiners. Splendid idea to make its features known to people already knowing those features.

Marketing in EN und DE
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 05, 2024, 05:07:38 PM

It is often stated that litecoin lacks marketing not only here but also in the litecoin telegram, the forum, on x etc..

The answer was that they like it like that. Litecoin moves at its own speed so it seems. The litecoin foundation invests in updates but not in marketing.
Marketing Litecoin is big events talking about litecoin to litecoiners. Splendid idea to make its features known to people already knowing those features.

That's true. Litecoin lacks marketing compared to the rest of the pack. I think that's a good thing because it forces the project to focus on utility, instead of hype. The cryptocurrency goes up in price at a slow and steady rate. With relatively-stable market prices, LTC could be the crypto of choice for those looking into a reliable store of value that's truly-decentralized. "Wall Street" already joined the revolution with the Bitcoin spot ETFs, so there's a high chance Litecoin will get its own ETF in the future.

I'll see you in the next bull market. Maybe Litecoin will finally get the attention it deserves? Cheesy

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

View Profile
March 05, 2024, 09:54:15 PM

I think with its stability and popularity in the market, it doesn't really need to get marketed. The main dev of it have left the project long time ago and that's why there's no actual guy that's moving this silver bitcoin for the marketing purposes. I'm just so disappointed with LTC all over these years that I've treated it as one of my best investment but didn't delivered me the best gains on my portfolio and that's why this time, I am only using it for transfers and not anymore as an investment. There's so much with this project that many of us have liked it before but investment-wise, it's no longer a choice for me.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Miles2006

Activity: 252
Merit: 160

View Profile
March 05, 2024, 10:47:30 PM

After all Altcoins were troubled recently, Litecoin is gaining more confidence again.

But can Litecoin outperform Bitcoin or is Litecoin dead in your opinion?
Comparing cryptocurrencies is tricky, as each has strengths and weaknesses. Each cryptocurrency operates within its own ecosystem and can offer different benefits. Where Bitcoin cannot be compared to the highest valued alt coin Ethereum, there is no question of comparing Bitcoin to Litecoin. According to my knowledge Litecoin is one of the top coins and it is a good coin. Often we see the growth of altcoins along with the growth of bitcoin currency, as there is a bitcoin halving ahead and there is a possibility of a huge pumping of bitcoins and the top altcoins can rise in price along with it. I think Litecoin can make its own place in the market in the near future.
Well, everyone has their own opinion when it comes to different coins mostly bitcoin, it's obvious most people intend to separate bitcoin when listing other crypto. Bitcoin and litecoin can't be compared and there's no point comparing different coins having different market cap and price. My opinion, litecoin with such massive growth should not be seen as a common coin, definitely litecoin will rise but when it comes to bitcoin, bitcoin is the leading cryptocurrency in the crypto space so even if litecoin will gain a lot in the future no doubt but litecoin can't outshine bitcoin.
onecall123

Activity: 2072
Merit: 323

View Profile
March 06, 2024, 03:53:51 AM

I think with its stability and popularity in the market, it doesn't really need to get marketed. The main dev of it have left the project long time ago and that's why there's no actual guy that's moving this silver bitcoin for the marketing purposes. I'm just so disappointed with LTC all over these years that I've treated it as one of my best investment but didn't delivered me the best gains on my portfolio and that's why this time, I am only using it for transfers and not anymore as an investment. There's so much with this project that many of us have liked it before but investment-wise, it's no longer a choice for me.
yeah, it's quite disappointing to see what's happening with Litecoin. People used to like it for its gains, but now it's not doing so well. If you look at the market, almost every coin is going up except Litecoin. The truth is, Litecoin has been stagnant for years. It's just sliding down the rankings, and no one talks about it when it's down. but there was a time when people saw Litecoin as a digital currency with real-world use. But nowadays, everyone's just focused on making a profit, and they don't care about anything else. Still, there are some who genuinely believe in its long-term success. It's still in the top 20 coins, so maybe someday money will flow from Bitcoin to Litecoin. who knows?

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 06, 2024, 06:59:44 AM

Second time I invested in Lite Coin I didn't get much benefit from here because first my market research was wrong. But after a long time I came back to this topic and I am ready to invest in this lite coin again. Since my benefit was earned I would like to come back and buy it again for $1300 every time this halving takes place.
The first act is your own mistake so yeah that was wrong reading of market , but don't do same mistakes for the second time mate not unless you are 100% sure and trust litecoin.
because I will not do the same thing mate because like you i used to lose also in litecoin but now never that I will trust this coin  again because there are lot of currency that i can put my money on and will have bog chance of earning.

FinePoine0

Activity: 406
Merit: 125

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 06, 2024, 09:50:17 AM

Second time I invested in Lite Coin I didn't get much benefit from here because first my market research was wrong. But after a long time I came back to this topic and I am ready to invest in this lite coin again. Since my benefit was earned I would like to come back and buy it again for $1300 every time this halving takes place.
The first act is your own mistake so yeah that was wrong reading of market , but don't do same mistakes for the second time mate not unless you are 100% sure and trust litecoin.
because I will not do the same thing mate because like you i used to lose also in litecoin but now never that I will trust this coin  again because there are lot of currency that i can put my money on and will have bog chance of earning.

Litecoin currently has a much lower price increase than other coins, despite being an old platform and with more investors, it currently has a lower price. So I can take trades in such a way and time that I can profit, I will usually invest money to make money.

WillyAp

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2024, 06:14:13 PM

Litecoin currently has a much lower price increase than other coins, despite being an old platform and with more investors, it currently has a lower price. So I can take trades in such a way and time that I can profit, I will usually invest money to make money.

Trading destroys coins specially when their usecase is just P2P like Litecoin

Marketing in EN und DE
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

View Profile
March 06, 2024, 07:45:42 PM

yeah, it's quite disappointing to see what's happening with Litecoin. People used to like it for its gains, but now it's not doing so well. If you look at the market, almost every coin is going up except Litecoin. The truth is, Litecoin has been stagnant for years. It's just sliding down the rankings, and no one talks about it when it's down. but there was a time when people saw Litecoin as a digital currency with real-world use. But nowadays, everyone's just focused on making a profit, and they don't care about anything else. Still, there are some who genuinely believe in its long-term success.
That's the truth, Litecoin has been stagnant for so long and not to the point that it is desirable as an investment. Not today anymore but it's still a good one if you're going to transfer because it is still a quick and cheap crypto in transactions.

It's still in the top 20 coins, so maybe someday money will flow from Bitcoin to Litecoin. who knows?
Its community is making it stay at the top 20 and that's why it's still seen there. But maybe someday you're right that money from Bitcoin and other altcoins will flow once again to Litecoin but you have to be the most patient with that.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2024, 08:56:21 PM

yeah, it's quite disappointing to see what's happening with Litecoin. People used to like it for its gains, but now it's not doing so well. If you look at the market, almost every coin is going up except Litecoin. The truth is, Litecoin has been stagnant for years. It's just sliding down the rankings, and no one talks about it when it's down. but there was a time when people saw Litecoin as a digital currency with real-world use. But nowadays, everyone's just focused on making a profit, and they don't care about anything else. Still, there are some who genuinely believe in its long-term success. It's still in the top 20 coins, so maybe someday money will flow from Bitcoin to Litecoin. who knows?

Funny thing is that nearly every crypto exchange has an LTC trading pair. That's a good sign of how healthy the Litecoin market is. No one may be talking about LTC's upcoming halving event or its limited supply now, but that might change in the future as crypto/Blockchain tech goes deep into the mainstream. The approval of spot Bitcoin ETFs were the first step towards exposure/publicity of the whole industry. If things keep progressing, it's likely LTC will experience a new ATH in market prices.

The sky is the limit to how far Litecoin will go. At least, it's a far more decentralized alternative than Ethereum or Solana. As long as there's a community backing the project every step of the way, there should be nothing to worry about. Cheesy

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
d5000
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 6348

Decentralization Maximalist

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 06:13:32 AM

Some hopium for the poor, patient Litecoin folks Smiley

Litecoin tends to grow in a quite explosive fashion.

For example, in 2020, it wasn't until November until it left a long sideways market between $40 and $50, when Bitcoin was already beginning to attack the old ATH from October on. In late November, it woke up, but it wasn't until mid-to-late December (Bitcoin hit its old ATH in early December) that earlier highs in this year were sustainably crossed. Then it grew explosively and in 5 months registered a x5, from $85 to $400.

I could imagine a similar scenario this time. LTC has broken its earlier highs of late 2023 and 2024, but still not the highs reached in the pre-halving pump at mid-2023. If BTC breaks its ATH now in the next days or weeks, it could be the time for LTC a week or two later to break the halving high of $115. This could finally lead to optimism and true capital inflow, and finally to a new substantial high, if not an ATH.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 08:01:31 PM

Some hopium for the poor, patient Litecoin folks Smiley

Litecoin tends to grow in a quite explosive fashion.

For example, in 2020, it wasn't until November until it left a long sideways market between $40 and $50, when Bitcoin was already beginning to attack the old ATH from October on. In late November, it woke up, but it wasn't until mid-to-late December (Bitcoin hit its old ATH in early December) that earlier highs in this year were sustainably crossed. Then it grew explosively and in 5 months registered a x5, from $85 to $400.

I could imagine a similar scenario this time. LTC has broken its earlier highs of late 2023 and 2024, but still not the highs reached in the pre-halving pump at mid-2023. If BTC breaks its ATH now in the next days or weeks, it could be the time for LTC a week or two later to break the halving high of $115. This could finally lead to optimism and true capital inflow, and finally to a new substantial high, if not an ATH.

I hope so. Litecoin is certainly one of the best Blockchains around for quick and cheap transfers. It "mimics" Bitcoin with a limited supply of 84m units (4x as much). One day we'll see the media hyping LTC's block reward halving events like they do with BTC. With enough attention, Litecoin can get its own spot ETFs. I'd take advantage of this "hidden gem" before "Wall Street" gets its hands into it. Hopefully it will remain a cost-effective and high-performing cryptocurrency for generations.

Like it or not, Litcoin is the most decentralized Blockchain after Bitcoin. Even Ethereum got compromised with the PoS upgrade. As long as LTC stays decentralized, nothing else matters. Wink

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
WillyAp

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2024, 07:36:49 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2024, 08:21:51 PM by WillyAp

Like it or not, Litcoin is the most decentralized Blockchain after Bitcoin. Even Ethereum got compromised with the PoS upgrade. As long as LTC stays decentralized, nothing else matters. Wink

It could well be the most decentralized Blockchain.
Due to Bitcoin now collectevely being bought by institutions, the very same the Whitepaper wishes to circunvent.

Marketing in EN und DE
Hallroom

Activity: 658
Merit: 17

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 09, 2024, 05:52:40 AM

If you are an investor and looking for a coin which hasn't made its moonshot yet, look no further.

Do you really think that someone buying a coin and holding it for 5 Years is an investor?
What is your definition of investor?

For me a simple shareholder is just that. A shareholder. He has no influence on the outcome. An investor on the other hand has a say in where the company's direction is going to be.

Yes I also say Altcoins are stupid to hold for five years, if you want to hold long term or more than five years then you can choose Bitcoin. Bitcoin will reach the maximum level and is ready to give you the maximum benefit. Litecoins can be beneficial to hold for a short period of time if you want to hold it but it is not advisable for me to hold it for a long time.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
WillyAp

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2024, 04:39:54 PM

Litecoins can be beneficial to hold for a short period of time if you want to hold it but it is not advisable for me to hold it for a long time.

That depends, I have memory, or use excel, when being paid I prefer LTC. I get it at the price say 90 as for today. If it reaches 95 I sell it for local currency.
The advantage of local currencies. Never being fixed o one income or holding form is best.

Marketing in EN und DE
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2024, 06:31:02 PM

It could well be the most decentralized Blockchain.
Due to Bitcoin now collectevely being bought by institutions, the very same the Whitepaper wishes to circunvent.

One would hope "Wall Street" doesn't get its "dirty hands" into Litecoin by filling applications for spot ETFs. Institutionalization of crypto completely goes against what Satoshi envisioned in the first place. The whole point/idea of crypto is to eliminate the middlemen (banks, governments, companies, etc). Not integrate them into the system.

Banks' failures in the past caused us great economic struggle. Do we want this for crypto? I guess so, especially when most people don't care about decentralization. All they want is to fill their pockets with money, even if that means giving away their freedom/liberty and self-sovereignity. Litecoin stands by Bitcoin's original values. While prices aren't "pumping" like other coins, it's a great way to send/receive payments in a decentralized manner without "breaking the bank". At current market prices, I'd say LTC is relatively stable. Hopefully, it will last for generations. Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
d5000
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 6348

Decentralization Maximalist

View Profile
March 12, 2024, 10:04:59 PM

Almost unnoticed, last night LTC crossed the $100 line again for the first time after the pre-halving rally in 2023, reaching a new YTD high of $104. It currently trades again below $100, but the tendency should be clear now. LTC is up >30% in the last 14 days, so the price is continuing to recover.

To put things into perspective, let's look at LTC's last year's price evolution:

Source: Coingecko

I expect some resistance in this area, because in 2023 LTC traded a lot of time in the range around $90-100 with many small local tops in the $100-105 area. There could be some selling from those who have bought at these times and are still disappointed with LTC's performance. However, once the $115 top of the pre-halving rally is surpassed, the way to the upside looks quite clear. All previous highs are from 2021 or very early 2022, so there shouldn't be that many buyers from these times left. Of course, nothing is guaranteed. Do your own research and only invest what you're willing to lose Smiley

PS: Usage charts continue to look very good, with about 200.000-250.000 txes/day, which is on average more than half of Bitcoin's transaction count (about 400.000/day). A significant part may be still related to Ordinals but the big hype has waned both in BTC and LTC, even if BTC fees have decreased lately.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
WillyAp

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2024, 11:43:36 AM

Litecoin shines through its features.
Marketing is displaying what they know. Meetings, speakers, parties to convince crypto enthusiasts to use crypto.

Marketing in EN und DE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: