Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:38:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 [1103] 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 ... 1224 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UEFA Champions League 2023/24 Season  (Read 131589 times)
iBaba

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Bitcoin in Niger State💯

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2024, 08:05:58 PM

I don't know what Arsenal do to Bayern Munich that is making them to always use this stage to lock Arsenal out from the tournament, despite the hope they have this year to beat Bayern Munich but they didn't make their hope to work out for them in this season.

Bayern Munich coach will surely remain in the team next season because their President was not comfortable with the Bundesliga trophy they missed in this season, but Bayern Munich coach use this UEFA champions league qualify for semi-final to make their president happy.

As much as I would have loved to see Arsenal prosper at yesterday's match, the club did not do me proud with their performance yesterday. They didn't put in the energy I expected and were soon to miss out on opportunities to what seemed to be frustrations from their unnecessary expectations and pressure from the fans. Arsenal knew very well that the draw they had at home was in one way a warning to them to work harder than they did at the first leg and was also a huge opportunity for them to wade their oppositions away from the tournament and advance to the next level which is the semi-finals.

But what seems to be their weakness got caught up with them yesternight that they could not use their squad depth optimally. At first I was expecting Arsenal to push very hard to an opening goal after studying the game plan of the Bayern Much since their first leg but that did not happen. Now Arsenal as been finally sent parking.

macson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 142

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 08:06:28 PM

I almost won the bet but Real Madrid couldn't maintain the lead until full time, although in the end Los Blancos escaped on penalties.

It's a real payback for last season when Manchester City beat Real Madrid and went on to become champions, will Real Madrid be the same? It's still very possible with its potential.

My assumption about the prediction of the Champion League Final now (Real Madrid vs PSG) will they meet? I think Real Madrid can still qualify, while PSG was in the same group with Dortmund and the results were better for Dortmund.
Sorry to hear about the loss of your bet because in the end Madrid vs Man City was a penalty shootout.

PSG was really unexpected, they were lucky to win 4-1 against Barcelona, if Araujo didn't get a red card then there was a big chance for Barcelona to get rid of PSG, most likely PSG would win against Dortmund later, and finally Madrid would meet PSG in the final (sorry this is just my prediction)

$weetne$$

Activity: 196
Merit: 201

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 08:14:49 PM

Everyone was not expecting Real Madrid to disqualify Manchester city, I had made analysis of how they are going to qualify for quarter finals and also semifinals but what has happened has happened and it won’t change the fact that we did not make it to the finals. We don’t have a choice than to focus now on the premier league the more. Clubs Bayern did a great job. Aside we been disqualified I was impressed with the performance of psg also they played well. Especially mbappe and since is dream is to win the champions league let’s see if he will make the dream come true.

PSG did not play very well, they got helped from the referee, without the red card that Barcelona got they would had won the game. Barcelona scored at the 12th minute and were already winning the match before the referee gave Barcelona a red card and turned the whole game against them. I was expecting PSG to win but not in the way they won, their winnings was not from their own playing strategy and they would not be able to win Dortmund. PSG got lucky because the were playing against a 10 man Barcelona. They could not do anything untill they got favoured from the referee. Arsenal did their best but could not win against Bayern Munich. Arsenal always end their season the same way because they lack squad depth. They always start the season with a promising approach but they will always end without a trophy.

Egii Nna

Activity: 308
Merit: 162

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 08:28:37 PM

Bayern Munich coach will surely remain in the team next season because their President was not comfortable with the Bundesliga trophy they missed in this season, but Bayern Munich coach use this UEFA champions league qualify for semi-final to make their president happy.

I don't think coach Tuchel will be with Bayern Munich next season. The probability of this is very low. Bayern Munich have lost their dominance in the Bundesliga after a long time. Unexpectedly, Munich lost several matches. And the team is behind Leverkusen by a big margin. It's a shame for Munich.

Bayern Munich is looking for an experienced coach. But if Munich can win the Champions League with Tuchel, maybe the Munich management will not fire Thomas Tuchel. But I think Tuchel will lose his job if he doesn't win the Champions League title.

Normally, we know that Tuchel will not even like to stay in Bayern Munich again, because all indications have already been seen, and the poor performance that they are presently displaying will not make me think that they can win the trophy, because they won’t make it against Real Madrid. It will be a very critical win for them, but knowing that Bayern Munich made it to the semifinal by winning against Arsenal is a nice record for them, but going to the finals will be very hard for them.

We all know that their performance has been lower than before, and Tuchel has been trying his best but is not working, which might make it hard for them to go home with even a single trophy. So all I think they need is to be patient and not lose this season so that they can get a more experienced coach for next season. Maybe they can do something tangible in the season. 

Mame89

Activity: 1568
Merit: 426

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 08:36:38 PM

I will also say Real Madrid win could have been on luck but their experience also helped them in winning that match and not just mere luck. Not any team can withstand that pressure from Manchester City for that long without conceding many goals from them. In the end, the game ended in a draw and that’s to show that both teams are top notch and the best wasn’t known in that full 90 minutes of the game. Penalty shootout is a game of luck but you’ve to be good to make your game reach the penalties or else you would have been won during the normal 90 minutes game.
It must be admitted that Carlo Ancelott's strategy in this match was truly genius. Especially entering the second half, Real Madrid's game plan was to defend as disciplined as possible. Carlo Ancelotti understands the antithesis of Man City's dominant game, namely counter attacks. Luckily he got his moment, he was solid, disciplined and confident. So the game plan worked. Even though they conceded and made the score 1-1, Real Madrid remained confident by implementing a full defensive game until the penalty shootout. I applaud Ancelotti's decision, he is very confident in making decisions.

For me, the penalty shootout is not about luck, it's because the mentality of the Real Madrid players is very good. Just look at Ancelotti who prioritizes defenders as penalty takers, this is a very brave tactic and unexpectedly, the mentality of Real Madrid players is indeed above average. Man City has many great players, but they are not ready to take part as penalty takers.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
ginsan

Activity: 1344
Merit: 620

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 08:46:10 PM

Normally, we know that Tuchel will not even like to stay in Bayern Munich again, because all indications have already been seen, and the poor performance that they are presently displaying will not make me think that they can win the trophy, because they won’t make it against Real Madrid. It will be a very critical win for them, but knowing that Bayern Munich made it to the semifinal by winning against Arsenal is a nice record for them, but going to the finals will be very hard for them.

We all know that their performance has been lower than before, and Tuchel has been trying his best but is not working, which might make it hard for them to go home with even a single trophy. So all I think they need is to be patient and not lose this season so that they can get a more experienced coach for next season. Maybe they can do something tangible in the season. 
Well, it seems that Bayern Munich management has clarified for a long time that they will be looking for a new coach at the end of this season, so it is clear that Tuchel hopes of staying with Bayern Munich are hopeless. Indeed, Tuchel succeeded in bringing Bayern Munich to the semifinals by beating Arsenal and of course there is hope ahead of them being able to advance to the final if they succeed in beating Real Madrid.

Apart from that, Bayern Munich are inconsistent in the Bundesliga, but with their strong motivation they have managed to focus their energy on the Champions League. I think Bayern Munich cannot be underestimated in the semifinals because they are a strong team that could possibly stop Real Madrid. The Bundesliga has two representatives in the semifinals and they have a greater chance of bringing the UCL trophy home to the Bundesliga.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Mr.suevie

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2024, 08:48:23 PM

For me, the penalty shootout is not about luck, it's because the mentality of the Real Madrid players is very good. Just look at Ancelotti who prioritizes defenders as penalty takers, this is a very brave tactic and unexpectedly, the mentality of Real Madrid players is indeed above average. Man City has many great players, but they are not ready to take part as penalty takers.

What are you saying bro, penalty is always a game of luck  and nothing like the mentality of the players, the game of penalty is pin to every player taking it and I don't know why you are saying this there is no team in this world that someone can term as a professional team when it comes to taking of penalty and I also believe Real Madrid didn't come out planning to defend that game because their is a certain level at which you will be played that the strategy automatically changes to defensive mode.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Synchronice

Activity: 868
Merit: 782

Watch Bitcoin Documentary - https://t.ly/v0Nim

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 09:06:55 PM

But the problem is that in the semi-finals, Real Madrid had to face Bayern, who could even beat Arsenal, who also had extraordinary performance this season. Arsenal even received great appreciation this season because in the Premier League, Man City couldn't beat Arsenal. But Bayern can do it. This indicates that Bayern and Real Madrid also have almost the same level. But maybe Real Madrid they deserved to go further and reach the final. And PSG might go further too. But Dortmund also looks very strong and I can't see which is better between PSG and Dortmund.
These are very interesting games. PSG played very well against Barca but to my mind that was because of 10-11 squad, I don't think they'll be able to cut the defense of Real Madrid or Bayern. I like that it's super hard to predict anything in these semi-finals.

Penalty shootout is a game of luck but you’ve to be good to make your game reach the penalties or else you would have been won during the normal 90 minutes game.
It's not a game of luck when you have goalkeeper like Emiliano Martínez. He was phenomenal in Qatar 2022 games. Sure I agree with you, I'm just kidding but the mentality of goalkeeper plays role. Emi Martínez managed to get into head of footballers by saying offensive words to them and doing some bad gestures, he simply won World Cup by doing that, he is not an exceptional goalkeeper, nowhere at the level of Courtois.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Dzwaafu11

Activity: 532
Merit: 328

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2024, 09:08:21 PM

I also think the same thing, before we were thinking since they loose Bundesliga title to Bayern Leverkusen they will do everything they can to get the champions league. But with all indications I can say they should try next season, but as if this season I think they have already loose everything. Unless if they have another league that they are doing very well. Right now l, Real Madrid have already take over the place, and they will get this title.

Because anything that give Real Madrid zeal to beat Manchester City away from Champions league, I think Bayern Munich is just like bonus to to them. Real Madrid are really doing well this season, and we can’t compare because they are fully ready to get this title, Bayern performance is declining already, Tuchel tried his best by getting to the Semi final if the competition is not easy though, but I think they should try next time we shouldn’t talk about title this season again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
baeva
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1254

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 09:13:41 PM

Now the Man City vs Real Madrid match has become even more exciting because Man City has also managed to equalize the score at 1-1 thanks to De Bruyne who managed to score a goal in the 76th minute. It turns out it is true that watching the Man City vs Real Madrid match always feels like watching a match. final. Actually, I also want to watch the Bayern vs Arsenal match. but I can't leave this match which was very exciting. But I hope that Real Madrid can also be more aggressive in making attacks and not lose the ball too easily.

The Real Madrid match really does look like a final. And the Bayern vs Arsenal match is quite boring, there are no moments as such, Bayern realised their dangerous moment, there seemed to be something else, but not as interesting as in the MC vs RM match. I think there will be extra time and maybe, given that both teams are tired there will even be a penalty shootout. Especially now they are cursing the referee by the way
I didn't watch the Bayern vs Arsenal match. But it looks like Bayern will make it to the semi-finals and it looks like Arsenal will have to prepare their club better to be better next season. Because UCL is different from EPL. The pressure in UCL matches is much heavier and Arsenal still seems to need better preparation next season.

Man City vs Real Madrid is now entering extra minutes. And yes, it looks like in the extra time everything will be resolved. If not, the penalty shootout could be a tense moment. But I don't like watching penalty shootouts. And I hope everything is resolved in extra time.

In the end, I had to watch the penalty shootout anyway. Not to say that it was boring, it was very tense, and the whole match as a whole was also very tense, I did not see in the second half that Real would adequately build attacks, only counterattacks and mostly they were pressed to the goal, as a result they missed one, but no more. The match was worthy of more than 1/4

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1151

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 09:19:23 PM

~Snip
It must be admitted that Carlo Ancelott's strategy in this match was truly genius. Especially entering the second half, Real Madrid's game plan was to defend as disciplined as possible. Carlo Ancelotti understands the antithesis of Man City's dominant game, namely counter attacks. Luckily he got his moment, he was solid, disciplined and confident. So the game plan worked. Even though they conceded and made the score 1-1, Real Madrid remained confident by implementing a full defensive game until the penalty shootout. I applaud Ancelotti's decision, he is very confident in making decisions.

Basically, both teams hope to win in regular time without knowing what the result will be at the end of the match. Real Madrid, which was leading 0-1 in the first half, was forced to defend because Manchester City really put pressure on Real Madrid's defense with all their abilities, but that didn't allow Manchester City to score many goals.

Andriy Lunin was Real Madrid's savior in the normal time match with several brilliant saves. He basically deserves the respect of all fans compared to Rudiger who is just a winner, but the assessment is different. Without Andriy Lunin, I think several shots on target from Manchester City players would have been goals, including Grealish's volley.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Weawant

Activity: 784
Merit: 509

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 09:32:03 PM

What are you saying bro, penalty is always a game of luck  and nothing like the mentality of the players, the game of penalty is pin to every player taking it and I don't know why you are saying this there is no team in this world that someone can term as a professional team when it comes to taking of penalty and I also believe Real Madrid didn't come out planning to defend that game because their is a certain level at which you will be played that the strategy automatically changes to defensive mode.

Actually the Dynamic nature of a strategy could sometimes be the only reason why a strategy works effectively because if a strategy is static such that even when it's been obviously observed not to be effective, it's most definitely going to affect team result a d create a problem for the team because they will not be able to correct the damages that may be caused by such strategy which they have been instructed to work by.

It's normal for a winning team to want to return to the defensive area towards the end of the game so that they will be able to probably protect that which they have been able to secure all along in the game so i don't think it's not a good idea to me dynamic with their strategy because that will also be their edge over their colleague as their colleague may have seen them and their style of playing which will further want to look like their colleagues will want to use against them but the dynamics will now help the team to get ahead of their opponent regardless of how much their opponent try.

The defense Real Madrid did at some point wasn't a change and that was why most of the players were still there but repositioned a d then i think Madrid did what was actually best because they did needed it to continually remain in the champions league because they were faced with a team that was aswell tough too and not a small team so they needed a strategy they would keep them safe at every point.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1568

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2024, 09:41:31 PM

What are you saying bro, penalty is always a game of luck  and nothing like the mentality of the players, (...)

Luck and skill/mentality are not mutually exclusive. Penalty shootout always involves an element of luck but with mental resilience (not cracking under huge pressure) and skill developed e.g. by practicing penalty kicks a team can shift luck to their side.
A penalty shootout is not the same as a coin flip.

Anyhow. Updated odds for the outright UCL winner:

No surprise here, Real is now the favourite with odds of x2.40

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
QueenVera

Activity: 1092
Merit: 570

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform.

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 09:57:22 PM

not only learning from the experience of the first leg but also learning from past mistakes when Man City failed, but Ancelotti is a smart coach who has many ways to find out the right strategy to give Man City a dead end by focusing on Guardiola mainstay players like Haaland and De Bruyne had difficulty scoring because Madrid defense as a whole focused on De Bruyne and Haaland.
after giving each other attacks several times, I thought it looked like Real Madrid would just try to survive until the last minute ended and entered the penalty round and all of that came true without seeing the penalty shootout round. I confidently said that Real Madrid would win and qualify for the semi finals.

in this semi final round, we all know who the strongest candidate is to win the UCL title this season, even though Real Madrid still faces strong obstacles against Bayern Munich, but Real Madrid has more experience to be able to find a way to qualify for the final round.
If Madrid qualify for the final round and Dortmund qualify for the final round, it is certain that Real Madrid will hold the title this season, but if PSG qualify for the final round, I think Madrid will work a little harder because facing PSG will also provide difficulties that they will experience Ancelotti squad.

The UCL Quater finals has been wrapped up and we already have teams who have qualified for the Semis and we saw a lot of surprises in the second leg of the ucl and we will love to analyze them. The UCL never fails to give us the huge surprises as we can see it especially in the qualification of Dortmund against Athletico Madrid.

For Man City, I think Real Madrid had the better gameplan as they tried to contain Haaland and Kdb, not letting thrm exploits the defense line like they did in the first leg especially for Kdb and Foden. Madrid knew they will be the better ones in the penalty and as such were ready to stretch the game to the penalty which they’re comfortable.

⁠Unfortunately for Engalnd, none of their team will be participating in the semi finals stage because even Arsenal lost to a Bayern Munich side that’s not in a very good form. Yes it was expected to be the fate of Arsenal especially after they weren’t able to win comfortably at their home ground, we knew the Allianz Arena will be quite difficult.

⁠Ancelotti is one underrated coach already as him being able to defeat Real Madrid twice in the UCL is something that should be considered as a great feat. His tactics he used yesterday was top notch as he was able to contain Man City’s attack. Currently they’re now the favorites to win the ucl and I’m very sure they’ll be able to defeat Bayern in the semis to head to the finals.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
coinlocket$
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1512

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 10:02:19 PM

Italy has mathematically reached the possibility of having five teams for the next Champions League.

the incredible thing is that he could even have 6 if the winner of the Europa League does not reach the top 5 of the championship.
So the possibility exists if Atalanta wins the Europa League and maintains their current position in the standings

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
bangjoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 689

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 10:20:58 PM

Well, it seems that Bayern Munich management has clarified for a long time that they will be looking for a new coach at the end of this season, so it is clear that Tuchel hopes of staying with Bayern Munich are hopeless. Indeed, Tuchel succeeded in bringing Bayern Munich to the semifinals by beating Arsenal and of course there is hope ahead of them being able to advance to the final if they succeed in beating Real Madrid.

Apart from that, Bayern Munich are inconsistent in the Bundesliga, but with their strong motivation they have managed to focus their energy on the Champions League. I think Bayern Munich cannot be underestimated in the semifinals because they are a strong team that could possibly stop Real Madrid. The Bundesliga has two representatives in the semifinals and they have a greater chance of bringing the UCL trophy home to the Bundesliga.
I can't say that Bayern Munich is weaker in performance than before, because in my opinion Bayern Munich is quite excellent in performance, it's just that they are a little slow in progress unlike Bayern Leverkusen, it's much better than what we imagined well in its development, I claim there is no setback just slow development.

Tuchel may or may not leave Bayern Munich even though we see that sign, but who should return to Bayern Munich to train, and Tuchel will go where after this? This thing if you think about it will be very difficult, changing coaches too often is also not a good thing for Bayern Munich itself. If Inconsistency is indeed Bayern Munich is experiencing it, and I think next season will be much better if it is fixed, the solution to a team when there are some things that cannot be solved easily, do not have to look for a replacement for a solution, instead of making it easier, but not necessarily.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
mv1986
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1179

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 11:03:33 PM

~
I can't say that Bayern Munich is weaker in performance than before, because in my opinion Bayern Munich is quite excellent in performance, it's just that they are a little slow in progress unlike Bayern Leverkusen, it's much better than what we imagined well in its development, I claim there is no setback just slow development.

Tuchel may or may not leave Bayern Munich even though we see that sign, but who should return to Bayern Munich to train, and Tuchel will go where after this? This thing if you think about it will be very difficult, changing coaches too often is also not a good thing for Bayern Munich itself. If Inconsistency is indeed Bayern Munich is experiencing it, and I think next season will be much better if it is fixed, the solution to a team when there are some things that cannot be solved easily, do not have to look for a replacement for a solution, instead of making it easier, but not necessarily.

That sounds like a very strange opinion. Bayern didn't play well this Bundesliga season. They had some games when they thought they could finally leave their fluctuating performances behind them, but then they lost or tied the next game and the weirdest thing this season was that Bayern was at threat no matter whether they took the lead in the game or not. This is something very unusual for them. Normally, if Bayern takes the lead the other teams are more afraid of getting destroyed than hoping to still be able to equalize it. But this wasn't the case this season. They gave away 2-0 leads against Heidenheim twice, lost against Bochum after leading, lost against Bremen at home, lost the top games against Leverkusen and Dortmund. Problem after problem, but only in the Bundesliga and the DFB Pokal.

Now it remains to be seen what's going to happen. Real Madrid has switched on the CL mode again. They are playing worse than their opponents, yet they win the games.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Solokan

Activity: 462
Merit: 227

Rollbit.com

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 11:15:18 PM

I will also say Real Madrid win could have been on luck but their experience also helped them in winning that match and not just mere luck. Not any team can withstand that pressure from Manchester City for that long without conceding many goals from them. In the end, the game ended in a draw and that’s to show that both teams are top notch and the best wasn’t known in that full 90 minutes of the game. Penalty shootout is a game of luck but you’ve to be good to make your game reach the penalties or else you would have been won during the normal 90 minutes game.

In that match, Pep and Ancelotti showed their greatness. In my opinion, both teams showed their greatness. The good attacking strategy shown by Pep's troops was really dangerous and the strong defense strategy shown by Ancelotti's troops.

In my opinion, in a penalty shootout, of course the mentality of the one who kicks the ball and the goalkeeper is tested and of course I don't think it's because of luck, but in the penalty shootout, strategy, ability and mentality are tested and whoever wins means he or she has mastered it all.

When we watch a penalty shootout, it's not only the players who are tense, but also those of us who watch it, sometimes we get tense. Yes, of course Madrid's victory against Manchester City was unexpected, but even though Manchester City lost, they played well and optimally.

Last season Manchester City won the Champions League and now Manchester City's hopes are gone because they failed against Real Madrid and honestly I am curious to see which team will win the UCL this season.

Popkon6

Activity: 602
Merit: 303

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 11:31:27 PM

The game was wide margin but Real Madrid luckily they came to the semi-final match. Another match win will see Real Madrid into the final, in this case Manchester City did well and the ball was under the control of the Manchester City team for most of the match. But losing on penalties is down to luck, as performance is only possible on the field of play as it has come to fruition. Real Madrid's players found a goal early in the game, but Manchester City's players made them pay in the middle of the game.  But since then, despite a long performance, neither team has seen a goal. Penalties were decided at the last minute and here the Manchester City team fell.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
TelolettOm

Activity: 2072
Merit: 551

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 11:32:38 PM

This is not a matter of Real Madrid's luck, but Real Madrid knows very well how to beat their opponents well even though they come as guests, because the Real Madrid squad is in the DNA of the Champions League. It is impossible if a big club beats Real Madrid easily, we can see the mentality in  The wake up by Carlo Ancelotti to his team was perfect even though the score was a draw, but the fighting spirit of Carlo Ancelotti's children was very difficult for Man City to contain.
Even it was a lucky factor, Real Madrid deserved to win it because they played more effectively than Man City. Man City already wasted too many chances for scoring goals, specifically De Bruyne. Even if De Bruyne scored a goal in the match, he wasted too many opportunities. I don't understand why De Bruyne becomes a player with a bad shot accuracy at that time. As far as I know, De Bruyne is one of the most accurate players in delivering assists and scoring goals. If we consider this matter, we sometimes can't deny the lucky or unlucky factor.

Anyway, Ancelotti was a proven brilliant coach. He knows how to change the formation and tactics when they played a strong team like Man City. They changed the formation to be a bit defensive to limit the move of some players like Haaland and De Bruyne. In that match, Haaland got difficulty to have good chances for scoring. I think Ancelotti quite success in stopping Haaland.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 [1103] 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 ... 1224 »
  Print  

Jump to: