Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:19:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 [1081] 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 ... 1224 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UEFA Champions League 2023/24 Season  (Read 131616 times)
mvdheuvel1983

Activity: 1036
Merit: 368

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 09:15:21 PM

Barcelona have never been known to lose at home especially in home and away fixtures but with how things are at the moment with them being one man down and PSG gaining confidence after they managed to come from behind to take the lead in the game, can they hold the game down or will this be where they miss out on an opportunity to go the next round?
PSG has just turned the tables around with that penalty awarded them by Dembele and has put a lot of pressure on Barcelona. I wonder what will be the outcome of this game.

And tonight another history has been made as Barcelona has been eliminated from the champions league by PSG and the defeat happened in front of the Barcelona fans, the one man down of Barcelona really affected their performance and PSG made good use of the advantage as they took over the ball control, goal attempts and figame nally Mbappe was able to score the 3rd and 4th goal to send his side PSG to the semi finals which they couldn't achieve when they had Messi, Naymer, Ramos and some other stars in the team. It's over now and Barcelona will have to try again next season cause PSG has succeeded in getting a good victory over them. 1:4 in aggregate.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Report to moderator
Cryptomultiplier

Activity: 784
Merit: 181

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2024, 09:22:47 PM

Dortmund are a different Beast today...maybe their home fans have made the difference but so far they look like the team to progress tonight because they have more possession and just looked like the better team as Atletico have been wasteful in the chances they had and they will be punished for it...
Oh shot Atletico just equalized, let's go for the win boys..BvB must pack their bag's!!

Oh sorry, you thought the party was over but it just began. BVB Dortmund are really the beast tonight and they have been able to eliminate Atletico Madrid tonight with their spectacular performance. The joy, crowd and cheers in their stadium must have add to their courage to be at their best tonight. I wasn’t expecting them to eliminate Atletico Madrid but this is actually the fun of the champions league game, winning the first leg match is not an assurance that you’ve qualified for the next stage of the competition. Congratulations to Dortmund.

Elsewhere, Barcelona game has taken a twist after Barca was leading the game but PSG turned game around and with the red cards on their book , I don't see them coming back and it's safe to say these boys are packing...comeon team Spain  Tongue

Barcelona’s red card really affected their game tonight with PSG. Ever since they were given that red card, they’ve lost possession several times than PSG and PSG have used that as an advantage to pressure them more and won more goals after Barcelona opened the scoring tonight. After the third goal from PSG, I knew it was the end for Barcelona in this year’s journey of the Champions League.
Am glad I didn't have the time to see the matches of today, mostly that of Barcelona versus PSG. Am sure I would have placed my bet on Barca winning, but little did I know that PSG had something up their sleeves in form of more goals than can be equalized.
The red card sure did destabilized the Barca team and when I had the chance to see the last 7' of extra time, I couldn't be more stunned to see the errors they made while in a hurry to counter and score despite playing without a coach.

Odohu

Activity: 392
Merit: 340

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2024, 09:23:05 PM

Dortmund are a different Beast today...maybe their home fans have made the difference but so far they look like the team to progress tonight because they have more possession and just looked like the better team as Atletico have been wasteful in the chances they had and they will be punished for it...
Oh shot Atletico just equalized, let's go for the win boys..BvB must pack their bag's!!
It was an interesting match tonight and Dortmund showed a strength I have never seen in them before. How everything turned against the teams that won their first leg is what surprised me. But don't be too excited yet because Dortmund win tonight does not in any way mean they stand a chance at the trophy. Well, time shall tell.

Elsewhere, Barcelona game has taken a twist after Barca was leading the game but PSG turned game around and with the red cards on their book , I don't see them coming back and it's safe to say these boys are packing...comeon team Spain  Tongue
I'm totally overwhelmed with joy for a fantastic match tonight. What a come back! Barcelona did so well from the beginning but seems that their one man down weakened them so much. PSG truly fought like men and their effort was truly rewarded. Assuming Mbappe failed to score tonight, I would have been disappointed but his penalty kicked confirmed his input was visible in the win tonight. By this match, PSG are one step closer to making history this season.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2133

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2024, 09:26:10 PM

Whatever happened in the second leg today was a super surprise in my opinion. Barcelona and Atletico Madrid both failed to maintain their lead and they both failed to win the match and both failed to qualify for the semi-finals. I really didn't expect all this to happen, this clearly does not match what was said the previous day.

Barcelona, ​​who had to play with 10 players from the first half, was completely unable to stop PSG players' attacks throughout the match. PSG utilized this well and in the end PSG really made their dominance clear by coming back and turning things around to 4-6. Atletico Madrid also had to accept the bitter reality, the final aggregate of 5-4 which made Dortmund qualify for the semi-finals. This is ridiculous.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1087

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 09:31:03 PM

La Liga teams not doing too well, both Atletico and Barcelona now out. Only Real remain and they face a huge task to make the semi final away at Man City tomorrow.
You're right. 2 La Liga teams have been eliminated with surprising results today. They won in Leg 1, but they are defeated with big scores today. They failed to defend their leading in Leg 1, they may be just unlucky. Barcelona is clear very unlucky, they are defeated because a read card got by Araujo in minute 29'. If this never happened, I think Barcelona must play in the next round.

Barcelona made a big mistake by going defensive after the red card, that was were the mistake started. And Barcelona is not a team that's very good with defending. Their tactical switch to defense spoilt their game plan. The red card was too hash, but it was the fault of the Barcelona defender who pulled the PSG player down.
No, I don't think so. Barcelona is trying to play with the same way, Xavi only changed some players to deal with losing 1 defender. There was nothing wrong with the decision made by Xavi. But Luis Enrique knows well Barcelona game, he ordered his players to focus more on attacking. Unfortunately, losing 1 player made it very difficult for Barcelona. That condition made Barcelona players panic and no idea to avoid the conceded goals.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
ndutndut

Activity: 434
Merit: 141

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 09:35:02 PM

The red card will change the course of the Barcelona match. I was thinking that this match could be 2-2 but the red card will be a bit of a problem.
That was a silly tackle from Aurojo and and the worst part is that it was early, taking a red card in games like this is should be avoided at all cost but i don’t know what Aurojo was thinking to tackle like that as a last man standing  and now the team is suffering from his mistake. They have now conceded 3 at their home making it 4-5 on aggregate. It now seem like Barcelona are definitely going to be eliminated, Mbappe just converted from the spot kick after another reckless tackle by Cancelo in the yard box. There is still time for Barcelona to redeem themselves so i still expect a competitive game until the final whistle.
So true. Araujo's tackle was ridiculous, he forgot that he was the last player, he forgot that Goalkeeper Stagen had a chance to save or secure the ball. He also forgot that Barcelona's position before getting the card, Barcelona was still 2 goals ahead. Araujo has to play IQ football. Barcelona's defeat was of course the first factor due to a lack of players after Aurojo received a red card.

But overall I also want to blame Xavi rather than Araujo for Barcelona's defeat in the second leg. Because he (Xavi) also does things that are more ridiculous than Araujo, for me he is a coach who cannot control his own emotions, he already knows his team is playing with 10 players and continues to be attacked by PSG players but instead he does the same thing. ridiculous so he got a red card and in the end had to leave his own team on the field. Even before he got the red card, Barcelona had not lost because the aggregate was still 2-2.

lalabotax

Activity: 1540
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 09:35:12 PM

It was a bad night for Barcelona, as they took the lead of 4-2 in goal aggregate, but unfortunately for them a red card weaken the team and the whole game turned back to hunt them. I will say why the defense was porous was because the vacuum Araujo left was not filled. He is a defender and made the worst decision that cost them their exit out of the champions league, because they were playing with a big team.
Red card becomes a big problem for Barcelona (in fact, for any club, of course). Araujo was not careful in bringing down his opponent, so he received the red card after VAR analysis. And this really made the situation completely reversed for PSG to be able to attack Barcelona more easily. In fact, Barcelona was already in the lead from a goal by Rapinha in the 12th minute. This really was quite a bad dream for Barcelona, because after winning at home to PSG, it turned out that it could be turned around very hard. Say bye to Barcelona, the important thing is that PSG really has the chance to enter the final if they can win against Dortmund. And it seems like it would be very possible to do that

Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1110

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 09:38:55 PM

No, I don't think so. Barcelona is trying to play with the same way, Xavi only changed some players to deal with losing 1 defender. There was nothing wrong with the decision made by Xavi. But Luis Enrique knows well Barcelona game, he ordered his players to focus more on attacking. Unfortunately, losing 1 player made it very difficult for Barcelona. That condition made Barcelona players panic and no idea to avoid the conceded goals.
It’s what any manager would do when you’re at disadvantage, playing from a loosing side and on aggregate, you’re just a leg out of the UCL. You go for the attack, be more offensive and see how it plays out. The best thing to have happened to PSG tonight was that, Barcelona sustained an early red card, at least from the first half to reduce Barcelona to a 10 man side. A team already on the offensive is sure to make good use of that and PSG did.

Dortmund makes history for themselves, kicking Atletico Madrid from a historical spot of semi finals. It was a thrilling one for Dortmund, getting ahead with two goals only to be caught from an own goal and a Corea goal but, when you’ve got so much fire power on your side like Dortmund, you’ve just got to keep trying and go for the win. 2 goals in 2 minutes sealed it for them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
red4slash

Activity: 1302
Merit: 427

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 09:39:18 PM

Whatever happened in the second leg today was a super surprise in my opinion. Barcelona and Atletico Madrid both failed to maintain their lead and they both failed to win the match and both failed to qualify for the semi-finals. I really didn't expect all this to happen, this clearly does not match what was said the previous day.
I agree with what you said because looking at the situation that occurred in the 2 matches that took place in the opening of the second leg this time all had surprises which is indeed football where anything can happen.
Barcelona had the advantage of playing at the Camp Nou but a few mistakes including Araujo's red card that turned everything around was a surprise that was difficult to think about beforehand as well as what Dortmund showed in today's match where when 2 Dortmund goals were equalised by Atletico but in the end 2 quick goals in the second half Dortmund again made the difference and made them win and qualify for the semi-finals it was a condition that was difficult for us to predict from the start.

But regardless of the result, I am honestly very satisfied with this result because after all the 4 clubs performed extraordinary things even though they must be aware that in the match there must be winners and losers but they gave their best in today's match.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2133

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2024, 09:39:23 PM

~~~
Losing 1 player since the middle of the first half is basically a bad sign for Barcelona. Their game changed and was no longer balanced, which was clearly used by Luis Enrique to put more pressure and force Barcelona to defend a lot. Playing with 10 men in a game as important as the Champions League is a big mistake for any team, but this was the truly terrible consequence that Xavi and Barcelona faced in the second leg.

PSG were really lucky against 10-man Barcelona from the first half, so it was a miracle that helped them come back and qualify for the semi-finals. Most painfully, Barcelona and Atletico Madrid ultimately failed to qualify for the semi-finals after both winning the first leg.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
coinlocket$
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1512

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 09:44:18 PM

Barcelona deceived everyone, especially their fans with the first goal scored and the possible passage to the next round, then PSG woke up and Barcelona was crushed.

Similar fate for the atelico Madrid.
Spanish football has declined with the advent of Covid and the result is that only Real Madrid manages to keep up with the English team

Borussia - PGS is the first semi-final with the French favourites.

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1183

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 09:46:13 PM

That was a silly tackle from Aurojo and and the worst part is that it was early, taking a red card in games like this is should be avoided at all cost but i don’t know what Aurojo was thinking to tackle like that as a last man standing  and now the team is suffering from his mistake. They have now conceded 3 at their home making it 4-5 on aggregate. It now seem like Barcelona are definitely going to be eliminated, Mbappe just converted from the spot kick after another reckless tackle by Cancelo in the yard box. There is still time for Barcelona to redeem themselves so i still expect a competitive game until the final whistle.
So true. Araujo's tackle was ridiculous, he forgot that he was the last player, he forgot that Goalkeeper Stagen had a chance to save or secure the ball. He also forgot that Barcelona's position before getting the card, Barcelona was still 2 goals ahead. Araujo has to play IQ football. Barcelona's defeat was of course the first factor due to a lack of players after Aurojo received a red card.

But overall I also want to blame Xavi rather than Araujo for Barcelona's defeat in the second leg. Because he (Xavi) also does things that are more ridiculous than Araujo, for me he is a coach who cannot control his own emotions, he already knows his team is playing with 10 players and continues to be attacked by PSG players but instead he does the same thing. ridiculous so he got a red card and in the end had to leave his own team on the field. Even before he got the red card, Barcelona had not lost because the aggregate was still 2-2.

I really regret that Barcelona lost 1-4 at home while PSG managed to qualify for the semifinals. Araujo's red card is a fatal mistake that any team should avoid, but it's hard to imagine that this actually happened to Barcelona. I thought Barcelona performed well and qualified for the semi-finals after winning the first leg, but the fact is the opposite.

The situation became very difficult to control when Barcelona came under pressure because they were playing with 10 players. Many mistakes were made which resulted in Barcelona having to suffer a crushing 1-4 defeat to PSG, but this was a completely unfavorable situation. I don't know what to say, this has all happened.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Popkon6

Activity: 602
Merit: 303

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 09:46:22 PM

Paris Saint Germain (PSG) performed very well in this match today, with Barcelona defender Ronald Araujo receiving a red card almost at the start of the match. Barcelona managed to score a goal within 12 minutes of the match, but unfortunately at the 29th minute, Ronald Araujo received a red card, and PSG were in strong form when Ronald Araujo was sent off. And the PSG team with four consecutive goals, Barcelona is definitely strong in this match but as a result of losing, the Barcelona team lost a lot. The only major margin for this match was red carding, especially by defensive players.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Queentoshi

Activity: 756
Merit: 309

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 09:46:47 PM

Say bye to Barcelona, the important thing is that PSG really has the chance to enter the final if they can win against Dortmund.
Dortmund played very well against Atletico Madrid, a very entertaining game with many goals too. Dortmund took their goal scoring chances very well and that covered up for the errors they made that gave Atletico the chances to score the two goals. If PSG will be able to defend well and attack well too, they will be able to make it to the champions league finals. The games tomorrow will be tougher, wounded Arsenal will try to subdue the bitter Bayern who have lost their opportunity to win again a title that they believed was theirs because of how many times they had won it. Then Plenty goals is what I expect in the game between Real Madrid and Manchester City.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
mvdheuvel1983

Activity: 1036
Merit: 368

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 09:47:24 PM

It was a bad night for Barcelona, as they took the lead of 4-2 in goal aggregate, but unfortunately for them a red card weaken the team and the whole game turned back to hunt them. I will say why the defense was porous was because the vacuum Araujo left was not filled. He is a defender and made the worst decision that cost them their exit out of the champions league, because they were playing with a big team.
Red card becomes a big problem for Barcelona (in fact, for any club, of course). Araujo was not careful in bringing down his opponent, so he received the red card after VAR analysis. And this really made the situation completely reversed for PSG to be able to attack Barcelona more easily. In fact, Barcelona was already in the lead from a goal by Rapinha in the 12th minute. This really was quite a bad dream for Barcelona, because after winning at home to PSG, it turned out that it could be turned around very hard. Say bye to Barcelona, the important thing is that PSG really has the chance to enter the final if they can win against Dortmund. And it seems like it would be very possible to do that

The red card affected the performance of Barcelona in the game and to be honest Barcelona became disorganized after losing Araujo as a result of the red card and they lost focus in the game making them to become the team with less advantage in the game and PSG seized the opportunity to take full control of the game as they had all the possession and got goals that took them to the semi finals after  qualifying with a goal difference of  4:6. Barcelona got the first goal because at early stage they had dominated in the game but everything turned around the moment they became one man down, it's a dream come true for PSG and finally they are lucky cause they made it to the semi finals.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Report to moderator
Dzwaafu11

Activity: 532
Merit: 328

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2024, 09:48:19 PM

Barcelona have never been known to lose at home especially in home and away fixtures but with how things are at the moment with them being one man down and PSG gaining confidence after they managed to come from behind to take the lead in the game, can they hold the game down or will this be where they miss out on an opportunity to go the next round?
PSG has just turned the tables around with that penalty awarded them by Dembele and has put a lot of pressure on Barcelona. I wonder what will be the outcome of this game.
Football is really unpredictable sometimes, I'm asking myself is these the same PSG that lost at home to Barcelona, and now they are currently leading Barcelona 3-1 in camp nou, making the aggregate 4-5 in favour of PSG. Though that one man down has really affected Barcelona considering the fact that the way PSG are playing, it's as if they came for a revenge mission, so if Barcelona where complete in their squad maybe it would have been a different ball game. Going by history too in 2017, Barcelona had similar kind of come back against PSG, maybe it is safe to say, this is history repeating itself in a reverse way.

This thing is still finding space to set in my brain because this is too much for Barcelona. seriously, PSG lost against Barcelona at home in their first leg, and this makes everyone think that the same thing will happen if they come to Barcelona home today, which is not what we think. In fact, I was expecting Barcelona to even score more than they did at home when they played there, which didn’t happen that way today. However, the referee was bad in his decision, making me think that there are things that he was doing that make me think somehow.

So this is really bad for Barcelona tonight because they went to their home and won, so definitely they will win today's match again because I was expecting the motivation of being at home to be with them and they will find it easy to win, although PSG came with a high temper about what happened in their home in the first leg, which is why they didn’t take this as a joke; they really dominate this match. 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
knowngunman

Activity: 616
Merit: 330

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2024, 09:50:00 PM

So this is really bad for Barcelona tonight because they went to their home and won, so definitely they will win today's match again because I was expecting the motivation of being at home to be with them and they will find it easy to win, although PSG came with a high temper about what happened in their home in the first leg, which is why they didn’t take this as a joke; they really dominate this match. 

The refree cost Barcelona this game. An experienced refree should be used to officiate important matches like this. So many wrong decisions from the refree resulted to this lost for Barcelona. The red card destabilize Barcelona thou I didn't expect it to have too much impact on the game but it actually did. PSG came really prepared from the starting and also took the advantage of refree situation.

Refree partiality aside, Barcelona lacked a dose of greatness and fighting spirit. Perhaps, they capitalize on the aggregate thinking it's game over but PSG turn things around in an incredibly way. Xavi made some wrong substitutions after the red card which makes the situation worse. The only person that deserve accolade in that squad is goal keeper. The scoreline would have been a terrible disaster without those saves from Stergen.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Hyphen(-)

Activity: 826
Merit: 726

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2024, 09:50:12 PM

Barcelona, ​​who had to play with 10 players from the first half, was completely unable to stop PSG players' attacks throughout the match. PSG utilized this well and in the end PSG really made their dominance clear by coming back and turning things around to 4-6. Atletico Madrid also had to accept the bitter reality, the final aggregate of 5-4 which made Dortmund qualify for the semi-finals. This is ridiculous.
The main surprise is Barcelona, we knew how PSG do get eliminated always in the Champions League which Barcelona used to be one of the teams that eliminate them despite their first leg performance, but this season, they put on a surprising performance despite losing in the first leg, surely they did very well and they should be among the favorites to win the Champions League this season.

Dortmund on the other hand did a fantastic job today despite their poor result in the first leg. Truly, German fans are very active, they gave the team maximum support and Dortmund was able to defeat Atletico Madrid. Two Spain teams are gone, let’s see what tomorrow’s match will come with.
Can Real Madrid do it away from home?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Raflesia

Activity: 2338
Merit: 566

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2024, 09:50:55 PM

Araujo red card made things more difficult and there was no denying the performance reversal that followed the red card and Barcelona were down to 10 men as they had even doubled the aggregate in the opening 10 minutes thanks to Raphinha's goal of the game . But to blame Araujo alone would be unethical as there were some unforeseen actions including the incident that Araujo suffered in this match because even though it was a mistake i don't think it's ethical to blame Araujo entirely for Barcelona defeat in today match .

But on the other hand it is a little unfortunate because after all their momentum is actually very good but because of the mistakes that occurred, their momentum turned to PSG advantage and with this PSG managed to advance to the semi-finals which they had long expected after the previous 2 seasons they always failed in round of 16.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Jaycoinz

Activity: 322
Merit: 155

God is All

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2024, 09:56:26 PM

It's very hard to play with a red card especially when the opposite are hungry and tasty for a win and this is exactly what transpired between this two teams today. Barcelona has been shaking ever since and I was also confused on how they managed to win the first leg but all the same they were totally outwitted by the force that PSG came with. PSG really did well today and even despite the fact that Barcelona were a man down the force was still needed to outplayed Barcelona.

Pages: « 1 ... 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 [1081] 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 ... 1224 »
  Print  

Jump to: