Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:41:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Linea Voyager Quest Discussion  (Read 387 times)
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
June 17, 2023, 03:29:58 AM

Creating the thread to all forum users who are engaging on Linea Voyager Quest. Heads up to all, we can all discuss and help out each other upon completing this task for the Linea testnet campaign on galxe. Im starting off the discussion with the official link of Galxe campaign:

https://galxe.com/Linea/campaign/GCzWYUZXj4

Also its quite comparable the last quest with 2500 points to the normal quest of Linea through on chain and off chain weekly task. 11m total participants vs 300k plus means the difference are too big for real users.

It seems farmers and bots are heavily joined. Hope to cut them down for the next remaining two weekly task for its completion.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dbshck
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2440
Merit: 1616

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
June 17, 2023, 02:15:18 PM

Also its quite comparable the last quest with 2500 points to the normal quest of Linea through on chain and off chain weekly task. 11m total participants vs 300k plus means the difference are too big for real users.
That's over 11m of sybil accounts. I'm glad that they put the First Class Citizen campaign. It's not foolproof but I guess it's quite effective.

This week's campaign (Social and Entertainment Week) is frustrating. There are so many gas-consuming activities while the main faucet is still unavailable. I'm only half way through and already out of ETH for gas. Hopefully, they could fix the faucet and the Goerli<>Linea bridge soon.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Doan9269

Activity: 868
Merit: 580

View Profile
June 17, 2023, 02:55:26 PM

Creating the thread to all forum users who are engaging on Linea Voyager Quest. Heads up to all, we can all discuss and help out each other upon completing this task for the Linea testnet campaign on galxe. Im starting off the discussion with the official link of Galxe campaign:

https://galxe.com/Linea/campaign/GCzWYUZXj4

It seems farmers and bots are heavily joined. Hope to cut them down for the next remaining two weekly task for its completion.

This is interesting to see at least it's a good take to have the weekend completed with this, it's another opportunity coming on the way through which only those that are ready to participate will partake in such, i think it's worth giving a try, I've also been around to see something like this coming from the source i could trust their delivery ability, i believe it's something one can give a tasteful experience on each bite.
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2023, 01:09:27 AM

That's over 11m of sybil accounts. I'm glad that they put the First Class Citizen campaign. It's not foolproof but I guess it's quite effective.
Yes, it will cut those sybil. As if some does really have a workign social media accounts and dozen of own accounts for this. I could say thats a trmendous effort for a testnet like this if ever. So this commemorative nft confirmed from linea should really have a lot of utility specially a monetize airdrop.

This week's campaign (Social and Entertainment Week) is frustrating. There are so many gas-consuming activities while the main faucet is still unavailable. I'm only half way through and already out of ETH for gas. Hopefully, they could fix the faucet and the Goerli<>Linea bridge soon.
Probably one of my headache within this week. Oh too bad the congestion is really high due to the volume of tasks and users.

Claim 1eth worth of Linea eth here: https://www.infura.io/faucet/linea

Hope it helps. Ive got mine.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
dbshck
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2440
Merit: 1616

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
June 18, 2023, 03:22:14 PM

Claim 1eth worth of Linea eth here: https://www.infura.io/faucet/linea

Hope it helps. Ive got mine.
Thanks, but it's still unavailable for me. I've also seen similar complaints from other users on Discord, so it seems like a widespread issue. I might just let the rest of the points go since we already got that 2,500 points from the First Class Citizen campaign. In the grand scheme of things, it shouldn't make a significant difference.

Anyway, have you come across any rumors about the TGE date for Linea? Is it expected to take place this year?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2023, 04:58:19 PM

Thanks, but it's still unavailable for me. I've also seen similar complaints from other users on Discord, so it seems like a widespread issue.
I think that the equivalent wallet on ethereum network must have balance to be able to receive the 1eth on linea network.

Anyway, have you come across any rumors about the TGE date for Linea? Is it expected to take place this year?
That I dont have info yet since were on testnet yet. But maybe will also have some time for mainnet interaction then tge. But I assume they wont do it a bit later since thry already got footprint on community they dont wanna waste this traction and popularity on community and delay its tge.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2023, 05:36:51 AM

Heads up to everyone. The Linea announced the 8th week of their 9 weeks campaign.

https://twitter.com/LineaBuild/status/1673316868042682370?t=2d2ggvWeSeIP5aMgQntfZQ&s=19

A lot of new dapps to try on new and existing dapps that has been partnered with linea. The points are comprises of 425 and more than 50 tasks. It seems this will be another headache week for participants.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2023, 03:11:34 PM

Bumping for everyone who joined the linea testnet quest.

The project announced their last and final week for testnet.

https://twitter.com/LineaBuild/status/1676939036911599617?t=xwk4mk-6c8sJVNkE2bM81Q&s=19

Surely everyone here have their hard time especially on week 8th. I myself didnt completed all of it. The task are really headache especially the network is clogged during the time I was doing. It ate a lot of lineaeth just to finish mostly of the task.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2023, 03:20:13 PM

Bumping for everyone who joined the linea testnet quest.

The project announced their last and final week for testnet.

https://twitter.com/LineaBuild/status/1676939036911599617?t=xwk4mk-6c8sJVNkE2bM81Q&s=19

Surely everyone here have their hard time especially on week 8th. I myself didnt completed all of it. The task are really headache especially the network is clogged during the time I was doing. It ate a lot of lineaeth just to finish mostly of the task.

The final week for the Linea testnet voyage is quite compensating (The week 9).
All you need to do is just to retweet a twitter post and then vote on snapshot on what you think is your favorite Linea platform use case.
To vote on the snapshot site; your only criteria is to hodl 0.1 Testnet Linea Ethereum tokens.

Since the first class citizen voyage has rooted out bots and spammers; every qualified participants can look forward to Linea main net launch and rewards (if there is any) to celebrate the end of the Voyage event
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2023, 07:00:51 PM

I think somebody should have a serious talk with linea team to ease up on the high trx fees already, they are making the test voyage exercise unbearable for most testers and if it was done on purpose, they have definately achieve their goal because the number of testers who could no complete their task on this voyage 8 are more than those who where able to successfully complete their task.

I couldn't complete the cashmere task because of the ridiculous gas fees, imagine to bridge Leth to Furji Avalanche network fees was 12 Leth, lol.
I was having fun in all previous voyage, 7 was a little hectic but 8 was icing on the cake. Stressful and annoying to say the least.  Cool

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
nick_2017

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2023, 07:06:22 PM

Hi all.
I'm newbie in the topic of Testnets and Retrodrops, so I apologize in advance if the question is incorrect.
Could you clarify whether it is too late to participate in this quest? Where can I find details about its timing?
Thanks in advance!

Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2023, 08:31:16 PM

Hi all.
I'm newbie in the topic of Testnets and Retrodrops, so I apologize in advance if the question is incorrect.
Could you clarify whether it is too late to participate in this quest? Where can I find details about its timing?
Thanks in advance!

Regarding the linea testnest quest I would say it almost too late because voyage 9 is just 20, and voyage 8 is ending by 11:59pm est with ridiculous gas fees, rest of voyage already ended meaning you can no longer perform task except ony the number one citizen task of 2500 points if it is still open, and the place to find more information about the linea Voyage is in galxe platform, you can find more other quest and test to perform when you visit the platform.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2023, 08:54:23 AM

I couldn't complete the cashmere task because of the ridiculous gas fees, imagine to bridge Leth to Furji Avalanche network fees was 12 Leth, lol.
I was having fun in all previous voyage, 7 was a little hectic but 8 was icing on the cake. Stressful and annoying to say the least.  Cool
I have a lots of undone task too mate. The complexity of some weeks are really high and not just that but the network cant really compensate the users doing it since a lot has been using and resulting to high gas fee and congestion. Anyway the party's already over and we can move on to others. Ive still open this thread just in anycase our testnet activity have beared fruits or Linea announce rewards for the points collected.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
July 07, 2023, 10:40:59 AM

Although beneficial for their project to have more interactions because of the gas fees, it seems fair for them to introduce the First Class Linea citizenship to reduce Sybil accounts. I just hope every Layer 1, 2, 3, etc., would do the same due to the Sybil issue.

There are many factors that your wallet could get labeled as Sybil because of having multi-accounts, not doing transactions in other chains, etc.

I started on the Week 5 of their campaign (stupid of me not aware of Linea's campaign in Galxe back then). I finished almost all points from Weeks 5 to 9 (missed one task on Week 7 which I am not eligible to mint that NFT due to not engaging in either the Bridge or NFT week.

I've spent almost 30 Linea ETH just to finish all 425 points of their Week 8 quests, which I find it the most difficult and time consuming of them all.

Much better to have one wallet alone but also very important for it not to be hacked by always double or triple check everything before proceeding.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
JunkieMiner

Activity: 412
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2023, 11:22:35 AM

I'm also taking part in Linea Voyage Quest, Although It has 9 weeks, in which yesterday that last week 9 week task. Here is the link below of week 9 which is very simple. https://galxe.com/Linea/campaign/GCvpxUetXY . Although the 2500 points task was I think 2 weeks old. So, making more points can give us benefit.

███ TWITTER █████████████████ LIANG ████████████████████ WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN ██████ Banking Eco-System █████ FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ AMM ███████████████████ MEDIUM ███
nick_2017

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2023, 05:52:58 PM

Hi all.
Thanks in advance!

Regarding the linea testnest quest I would say it almost too late because voyage 9 is just 20, and voyage 8 is ending by 11:59pm est with ridiculous gas fees, rest of voyage already ended meaning you can no longer perform task except ony the number one citizen task of 2500 points if it is still open, and the place to find more information about the linea Voyage is in galxe platform, you can find more other quest and test to perform when you visit the platform.

Thank you so much for your answer! It is a pity that I was late for participation in this quest. I heard a lot of good things about this project.
I wish everyone, who took part in this activity, good luck!

cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2023, 11:02:21 AM

I started on the Week 5 of their campaign (stupid of me not aware of Linea's campaign in Galxe back then). I finished almost all points from Weeks 5 to 9 (missed one task on Week 7 which I am not eligible to mint that NFT due to not engaging in either the Bridge or NFT week.
Its alright mate. I just wondered how the rewards will be computed since its a leaderboard style on galxe. But I heard that the rewards will be in a form of nft. What do you think? Does this nft comes with a lots of perks like tokens for linea network? Or probably another sale requirement on their IEO or ido on big platform?

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2023, 12:28:32 PM

Its alright mate. I just wondered how the rewards will be computed since its a leaderboard style on galxe. But I heard that the rewards will be in a form of nft. What do you think? Does this nft comes with a lots of perks like tokens for linea network? Or probably another sale requirement on their IEO or ido on big platform?

I think the NFT by Linea for the Voyager Quest comes with hope. Why do i say hope? the NFT as reward is a form of recognition; The hodlers of the Voyager Quest NFTs can hope that when the Linea mainnet launches; and criteria's for the retroactive airdrop comes into play and is being determined, the Voyager Quest NFTs will be a criteria.

Anything other than that means disappointment for every Voyager Quest participants.
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2023, 01:01:33 PM

Anything other than that means disappointment for every Voyager Quest participants.
When you read the announcement about Linea Voyager quest nfts. They said that this not imply of a Linea token in the future means out side the linea nft they arent promisinf anything for the works done by the testnet participants. But we in the crypto space believe that there will be a token drop and this nft would be the requirement. Well its a tough one if they will not reward anyone who join especially their task are mind blowing on chain and off chain activities.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
July 08, 2023, 01:07:53 PM

I think the NFT by Linea for the Voyager Quest comes with hope. Why do i say hope? the NFT as reward is a form of recognition; The hodlers of the Voyager Quest NFTs can hope that when the Linea mainnet launches; and criteria's for the retroactive airdrop comes into play and is being determined, the Voyager Quest NFTs will be a criteria.

I usually welcome this especially for those who have completed the “First Class Citizen” quest on Galxe.

The NFTs and OATs being earned in Galxe are going to give us special privileges as a “gateway” and “passport” for future big rewards. And also those projects who are introducing their own soul-bound passports.

Like in Galxe they introduce a soul-bound Passport Holder NFT. Once you own that, every existing campaign in Galxe who requires you to have a passport are automatically qualified to receive points, NFTs, OATs, etc., for their own rewarding system.

If you look at Aptos and Blur respectively, for just minting an NFT those holders are enjoying big retroactive drop rewards back then.

What if we speculate that for Linea Voyager Quest NFT holders we will be eligible for the retroactive drop after mainnet launch? Or maybe even just an allocation for pre-IDO price like what SUI did last time? Anything’s possible!

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█