Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:56:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The new U.S.-China agreement is a "forced friendship. What awaits the world ?  (Read 609 times)
yhiaali3
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1857

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2023, 05:43:08 PM

Since the US made concessions to China on Taiwan, China must have made concessions to the US somewhere else, maybe in Ukraine or somewhere else I don't know.

This is how major countries bargain over hot issues. The United States has been using Taiwan as a bargaining chip for a long period of time, but now they have simply abandoned it.

It is clear that the United States is under great political and economic pressure, so perhaps calming the conflict with China will help it solve some of its political and economic problems.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DrBeer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1864

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2023, 07:41:51 PM

Interesting details are coming!
During the US-China dialogue, the issue of supplying Chinese weapons to the terrorist country was discussed. Officially, China has confirmed its attitude towards terrorist countries and the supply of weapons to such countries/regimes. As before, China is categorically against supporting terrorist countries with weapons, and accordingly it has not supplied, does not supply and will not supply any weapons to Russia.

If you remember, and I remember exactly, I saw at least photographs from the liberated Ukrainian land, where mines for mortars and some other elements of weapons from CHINA were found.
So, China, after this information was double-checked and provided to Western partner countries and, of course, to Beijing, conducted its own study.
According to sources, it really was weapons that were produced in China. BUT, there are nuances. These batches of weapons, which were captured by the Armed Forces of Ukraine after the defeat of the Russian Armed Forces, were supplied by China to North Korea and were not intended for re-export. According to the results of the investigations, it turned out that the purchase of Chinese ammunition from North Korea was a harsh demand of the Russian Federation to North Korea.
Brief summary: Russia set up, deliberately and purposefully, China, its sovereign, and "big brother"!
We expect official statements from China to come soon...

PS To all supporters of relations with Russia - "pleasant and high-quality relations" Smiley

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
be.open
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 900

White Russian

View Profile
June 20, 2023, 08:35:00 PM

It seems that the picture is becoming clearer. To begin with, let me remind you that not a single Chinese official has the right to make an open statement that has not been agreed with Beijing. Beijing itself, at the highest level, rarely speaks openly and concretely - that's what its politicians, officials, and the media say.

And then interesting statements began, the "first sign": "The military image and authority of Russia in the eyes of China collapsed."
I am sure that in the next 2-3 weeks we will hear many more such statements.

I have long said that the China-Taiwan (USA) conflict is likely to end in a soft and comfortable solution. Mutually beneficial. The US will make concessions and China will be satisfied with the "return of Taiwan", Taiwan will receive a fairly wide autonomy and even retain elements of independence and the right to choose "with whom to be friends and with whom to conduct business relations." But at that time I did not understand what concessions China would make. As events show - China "merges" Russia. He does not need this burden, Russia. More precisely, the land is needed, and apparently China is counting on them in the short term. But China no longer intends to mess around in "friendship with Russia"!

Now the cards are stacked.
The two poles of the bipolar world met and agreed, a compromise has been found!
Can you provide a prooflink to the quote you cited? Or is it a figment of your imagination again? Grin

I was only able to find Blinken's statement on the results of his visit to China, and the essence of it is this: we have many disagreements, but the very fact of my visit and that I was not sent to hell is a promising start to search for common ground between the United States and China.

mvdheuvel1983

Activity: 1022
Merit: 368

View Profile
June 20, 2023, 09:17:01 PM

That's what you heard and the twisted agenda you want to push. America and China need each other, they both get stronger by working together so it's only unhinged leadership that will seriously damage it. Unfortunately China does not rule by fairness and openness - but by brute and incompetent force. It would be disastrous for China to try to take Taiwan and the world would likely wake up to the danger they pose, even worse than Russia, if such actions went ahead. China really screwed up Hong Kong after taking over, crippling it as a powerful financial hub, and this was their chance to prove that they were good leaders.
The US is afraid of upsetting a major trade partner. They have to stop letting fear of losing money emasculate them. American businesses made their decisions about where to base factories. If they didn’t think through the potential risks before making their investments, shame on the shareholders. There was never a guarantee that the US government would always make decisions that would assure that profits from private investments in China would grow quarter over quarter in perpetuity.

For them to tread lightly around national policy because they’re scared the likes of Apple will express pain about how their business decisions weren’t honored by US policy is for them to allow Apple to dictate US policy. Private investors will always put their own interests above the national interest. This doesn’t make them bad people. It makes them consistent and predictable.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Ahli38

Activity: 812
Merit: 733

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2023, 09:23:27 PM

It doesn't matter that this is just a formality or not of the peace shown by the US and China. But the words Peace and mutual respect are enough to reduce the heat in the conflict between the two countries over Taiwan. Because I prefer to see these two countries compete in global politics and compete in economic power. and I don't like to see conflict in war or other issues that could bring these two countries closer to clashes. at least the steps taken by the US I think are quite wise. even if it should make the US a bit weaker on China. I hope everything will be over quickly and I don't like all things war and conflict between countries. because I don't like the impact it has on the global economy, such as peaking inflation and so on.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
coupable

Activity: 2338
Merit: 757

View Profile
June 20, 2023, 10:50:07 PM

I think that the American-Chinese rapprochement was at the will of the United States, and this is evidence of the weakness of its international position at present. The American provocations regarding Taiwan were in the face of the Eastern Alliance during the Ukrainian war, but it did not expect that China would go towards escalation, only to find America itself in danger of opening two fronts to the conflict that it is sure that it will not be able to keep up with them in parallel.
China must be aware of this and accepted the process of rapprochement to end the ambitions of Taiwan, which certainly had awakened from its dream of independence from China after the recent rapprochement.
rikybrosh

Activity: 478
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2023, 11:12:12 PM

it is good if the world is in peace. war only bring difficulties to development of the world economy. event situation ukraine only may give significant effect to the world economy, many goods price are rising because the supply chain problems. if big war happen between U.S and China which booth are big player in world market then we can expect more significant rise in goods price. i think it is better for us if war is not happen. war is like a gambling for those country, one side may be win or lose but the certainty is they will suffer financial lost. it is better to respect each other and together develop all countries so all human may live in prosperity.

Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
June 21, 2023, 07:26:56 AM

U.S. Speaker of the House (at the time) took a trip to Taiwan flanked by fighter jets on her flight into the country for the sake of a PR statement, despite the contempt from China, and within such a short period Anthony Blinken takes a 180 degree approach. The American tax payer should be asking why Nancy Pelosi took the trip in the first place.

I have long said that the China-Taiwan (USA) conflict is likely to end in a soft and comfortable solution. Mutually beneficial. The US will make concessions and China will be satisfied with the "return of Taiwan", Taiwan will receive a fairly wide autonomy and even retain elements of independence and the right to choose "with whom to be friends and with whom to conduct business relations." But at that time I did not understand what concessions China would make. As events show - China "merges" Russia. He does not need this burden, Russia. More precisely, the land is needed, and apparently China is counting on them in the short term. But China no longer intends to mess around in "friendship with Russia"!

I see this playing out similar to the Hong Kong situation. Of course the U.S. knows this but when the repercussions of their actions begin to reach fruition, the current administration will be long gone and it will be another politician's headache. Taiwan will be given some level of autonomy before all governmental functions and law enforcement are overtaken by Chinese authorities entirely.

China bad. It's what the narrative is just like all other countries destroyed in the past like Iraq is bad and then there is Russia also bad. But officials visiting China for talks, it doesn't sit well with the story.

When the US blocks China from manufacturing chips, China created its own chips. You see where it can go when they see the country has all the resources to survive.
Regular people just have to prepare for what's to come because the world order is changing.

Communism is bad, and by proxy that also makes China an adversary for the U.S. Whether people might agree with that or not might vary, fine. But if the U.S. has interest in ensuring they get their chips manufactured from Taiwan independent from Chinese intervention, then it would also be in their interest to reject the One China policy. China was never actually blocked from manufacturing their own chips.
DanWalker

Activity: 1932
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
June 21, 2023, 08:01:10 AM

It doesn't matter that this is just a formality or not of the peace shown by the US and China. But the words Peace and mutual respect are enough to reduce the heat in the conflict between the two countries over Taiwan. Because I prefer to see these two countries compete in global politics and compete in economic power. and I don't like to see conflict in war or other issues that could bring these two countries closer to clashes. at least the steps taken by the US I think are quite wise. even if it should make the US a bit weaker on China. I hope everything will be over quickly and I don't like all things war and conflict between countries. because I don't like the impact it has on the global economy, such as peaking inflation and so on.

No one likes war happening, but arms dealers and politicians, only in this way can they show their strength.

Regarding Taiwan, if the US does not make concessions, I believe that a future war is inevitable. China remains very tough on Taiwan, which has declared its willingness to use force to achieve its goals.
We don't really know what America's intentions are because they are very belligerent and never give in to anyone, but recently their politics and economy have been unstable, and they don't want to put more pressure on themselves. Maybe that's the reason for this deal, IMO.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
be.open
Copper Member

White Russian

View Profile
June 21, 2023, 08:23:39 AM

Communism is bad, and by proxy that also makes China an adversary for the U.S. Whether people might agree with that or not might vary, fine. But if the U.S. has interest in ensuring they get their chips manufactured from Taiwan independent from Chinese intervention, then it would also be in their interest to reject the One China policy. China was never actually blocked from manufacturing their own chips.
TSMC is building two chip factories in Arizona, the first one should be operational in 2024, the second in 2026. For TSMC, building factories in the US does not make any economic sense (it costs about four times more to build a plant in the US than in Taiwan, plus you have to compete for qualified personnel with Intel and pay employees much more, that is, the cost of chips will also increase) and the decision to build was 100% politically motivated. The founder of TSMC said in 2021 that Taiwan's success cannot be replicated in the US due to a number of reasons. Plus, TSMC already had a bad experience of expansion in the US in the late 1990s. But two factories in Arizona are still under construction, although construction is behind schedule and at significant cost overruns.

I think this delay in the construction of the TSMC plants in Arizona is the reason for Blinken's recent visit to the US and a significant change in the course of American rhetoric. China has not been afraid of threats and has not succumbed to provocations, and continues to demonstrate its determination to reunite Taiwan with mainland China. And the United States is extremely unprofitable armed conflict until at least the first TSMC plant in Arizona is operational. Therefore, the US State Department, with its inherent flexibility, seeks to turn weakness into strength and tries to make the most of the circumstances. The good news is that there will be no armed conflict in the Pacific region until at least 2025.

DrBeer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2023, 09:25:22 AM

It seems that the picture is becoming clearer. To begin with, let me remind you that not a single Chinese official has the right to make an open statement that has not been agreed with Beijing. Beijing itself, at the highest level, rarely speaks openly and concretely - that's what its politicians, officials, and the media say.

And then interesting statements began, the "first sign": "The military image and authority of Russia in the eyes of China collapsed."

Can you provide a prooflink to the quote you cited? Or is it a figment of your imagination again? Grin

I was only able to find Blinken's statement on the results of his visit to China, and the essence of it is this: we have many disagreements, but the very fact of my visit and that I was not sent to hell is a promising start to search for common ground between the United States and China.

Grin Grin Grin Grin

It is ridiculous to read such statements from a person whose favorite news is the inscriptions on the fence and the gossip of the outcasts in front of the entrance, or "the opinion of the world-famous expert on all matters", whose name no one knows!

Ok, let's play your game Smiley
Step 1. I give a link: google.com
Step 2. If you find yourself mentally powerless and cannot overcome the mega-complex technology by searching the Internet for keywords, let me know - I will give you a direct link, I'm kind Smiley

Well, some positive news from China:
China sharply reduced purchases of Russian oil
Reuters: Russian oil supplies to China more than halved in June
Between June 1 and 19, Russian oil supplies to China, which is one of Moscow's key oil export destinations, dropped sharply. Reuters reports this with reference to Refinitiv Eikon statistics and information from traders.
In May, for the same period, deliveries amounted to 0.67 million tons, in the current month - 0.26 million, that is, we are talking about a reduction in the volume of purchases by more than two times. China received 300,000 tons of Russian oil from offshore transshipments, which is 120,000 less than from May 1 to May 19.

It seems that China knew what the conversation with the USA would be about and decided to make a gesture of goodwill, showing that the terrorist country is an appendage for him that he can manipulate as he wishes, and even indicative - for friends from the USA Smiley

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
Synchronice

Activity: 854
Merit: 772

Watch Bitcoin Documentary - https://t.ly/v0Nim

View Profile
June 21, 2023, 10:32:51 AM

When your currency is not doing well and the world dream is to abandon it, when you have a proxy war with Russia and when you have NATO troops across the Europe and Asia, you can't really afford so many things at once. The whole world is not in war anymore, Europe isn't destroying itself and Japan doesn't have a holy war, so, it's not that easy to remain a global leader and superpower today.
What exactly are you getting at? That US officials are doing this "friendship" ties with China so they could buy time until US gains more foothold in Asia?
The US officials are pushed to do this "friendship" ties with China because they can't do otherwise. Financially and physically, they can't afford otherwise too.

Europe is probably destroying itself by following US that's why you have leaders like Macron being vocal against NATO opening office in Japan and avoid being dragged into conflict with China and US over the issue on Taiwan.
I think so too. It's not a wise to follow the USA right now and European Union isn't well united, there is an interest conflict inside.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
DrBeer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2023, 01:09:07 PM

What has been presented as communism is one of the most vile, most inhumane, most totalitarian regimes. If you read modern history, it is the countries with the communist ideology that stand out in terms of the total number of people, destinies, and mutilated souls destroyed.

But back to microchips. the fact is that china does not produce high-tech chips. China Tries to master this technology, but the technological gap between the leaders and China is huge. The fact that they recently patented their lithographic technology means nothing. Because it may take a decade to implement industrial equipment! China runs on European, American and Japanese technology, which is also now starting to flee China. Yes, 80-40nm China could potentially produce. But... You won't get far on this since this technology is almost 20 years old. Once again 3 simple, easily verifiable facts:
- All of China's high-tech microelectronics production is Western technology
- Its own technology of this level, in China - NO
- the lag in chip production technology, from the west, in china is a decade, and the window of opportunity is greatly reduced

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
be.open
Copper Member

White Russian

View Profile
June 21, 2023, 02:31:44 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin

It is ridiculous to read such statements from a person whose favorite news is the inscriptions on the fence and the gossip of the outcasts in front of the entrance, or "the opinion of the world-famous expert on all matters", whose name no one knows!

Ok, let's play your game Smiley
Step 1. I give a link: google.com
Step 2. If you find yourself mentally powerless and cannot overcome the mega-complex technology by searching the Internet for keywords, let me know - I will give you a direct link, I'm kind Smiley
That's exactly what I asked for, give me a direct link because I couldn't find it myself. Tnx.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 21, 2023, 03:49:33 PM

I think it makes sense that USA would not be able to continue down the same path that they have been going for a long time with this method. I mean they are spending trillion a year on military, for what? Who are they fighting against?

Looking at the last 70 years, they haven't been in a single war that was reasonable for them, they could have avoided it if possible, the last reasonable war was world war two, maybe Korea too if you want to include that considering China would have gone in anyway, but that's the only one that made sense, since then all the wars they got in for nothing at all, and achieved nothing in the end as well. This is why them spending this much makes no sense and they need these friendships to make sure they don't bankrupt.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
DrBeer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2023, 12:07:55 PM

What exactly are you getting at? That US officials are doing this "friendship" ties with China so they could buy time until US gains more foothold in Asia? Yes I get that the proxy war and increasing military presence around China has been costing them but they most likely see this as "investment" to protect their interest.

Europe is probably destroying itself by following US that's why you have leaders like Macron being vocal against NATO opening office in Japan and avoid being dragged into conflict with China and US over the issue on Taiwan.

You see, the thing is... Ten years ago, I would have agreed with you with reservations, but I did. Now the world has changed. Everyone has realized that the "avoiding a real solution" approach is the way to escalate the problem. And Russia is an example, or rather a trigger for a change in policy. Before 2022, looking at state terrorism and the destruction of civilians and cities, everyone was just "expressing concern," "offering to discuss," "let us not heat up and provoke," then after 2022 everyone realized that inadequate regimes, and inadequate countries, need to be rebuffed. So they stop fantasizing about their "greatness" and abandon their attempts at blackmail and economic terrorism, and say with a sadistic bastard smile, "well, then they will all freeze without our gas. Only 1 option works with terrorists and criminals - forceful, painful, and optimally - destruction. Yes, there are still those who appear to be heavily dependent, or are on the "hook" for Kremlin compromise - but that's their problem... And the adequate world has understood - it is necessary to respond, it is necessary to strike back, it is necessary to reduce the potential of criminals and terrorists by all means. That is why China, now is so unhappy with Russia ! Russia has essentially failed, in the future, the project "Taiwan is the Crimea according to China" !  \Russia surpassed Hitler's Nazis with its aggression and sadism, and thus united the world against such regimes. China was waiting for the whole world to "express concern" again and silently give Ukraine to be destroyed or taken over by Russia. It didn't. And now China has no chance of a "short, victorious military operation" to get Taiwan ! Now we have to negotiate, look for compromises, and make some concessions !

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
Wind_FURY
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1825

View Profile
June 24, 2023, 07:07:39 AM

There are rumors that the leader of Wagner, a para-military group, has started saying that he "vows to topple Russian military leaders". What does this mean? It's a coup! If they topple Putin's regime, they take command of the country. Without Putin, China loses a powerful ally.

Tin-foil hats on, but it's possible that the C.I.A. is behind this. They helped topple the regimes of Saddam Hussien, Gaddafi, and other dictatorial-type regimes, then facilitate in installing a leader who's friendly with the United States.

China's place in the geo-political landscape will be weakened if Wagner is successful because obviously it will be surrounded in all directions.

be.open, how are the Russian citizens reacting with Wagner's move?

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
be.open
Copper Member

White Russian

View Profile
June 24, 2023, 07:54:33 AM
Merited by Wind_FURY (1)

The citizens of Russia seem quite interested in the new plot twist in this story, even those who have long ceased to follow the developments in Ukraine and live their normal lives. For the townsfolk, it looks like some kind of fucking circus - nothing is clear, but very interesting.

Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 26, 2023, 07:39:19 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2023, 07:58:47 PM by Ozero

The citizens of Russia seem quite interested in the new plot twist in this story, even those who have long ceased to follow the developments in Ukraine and live their normal lives. For the townsfolk, it looks like some kind of fucking circus - nothing is clear, but very interesting.
The campaign of "justice" PMC "Wagner" through the Rostov, Voronezh, Lipetsk and Tula regions to Moscow is unlikely to please the inhabitants of the Kremlin. In Rostov, the "Fortress" plan was introduced, which involved the protection of all important objects and the defense of the city. PMC "Wagner", which for almost a year stormed the small Ukrainian town of Bakhmut, immediately took Rostov, which is a significant regional center of Russia. Behind him fell Voronezh and other Russian cities. It is not known how this would all have ended if Prigozhin had not deployed his PMC about 200 kilometers from Moscow. On the way, the Wagnerites shot down 6 Russian military helicopters and one aircraft, which was a command center.

But the actions of Putin and his entourage on the approach of PMC "Wagner" really resembled a circus. Putin got on the plane and after a while even the transponders were turned off so that it was impossible to establish where he was running away. Medvedev, who constantly threatens Ukraine, and the head of the government, Mishustin, flew somewhere behind him. In a word, everyone began to scatter like rats. Then the Russian elite, and even ordinary citizens, began to flee the country. Therefore, plane tickets have risen in price tenfold.

Here it is appropriate to compare these actions with the actions of the President of Ukraine Zelensky and the government of Ukraine during the invasion on February 24, 2022, when the 200,000-strong Russian army entered Ukraine from three sides in solid armored columns. Zelensky remained in Kyiv even as Russian tanks appeared in the vicinity, and numerous groups entered the city to kill him.

DrBeer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2023, 09:03:51 PM

Like it or not, China has begun to change its rhetoric and OFFICIAL POSITION in a big way.
Brussels, Belgium. China's representative to the European Union said that Beijing has nothing against Ukraine's desire to restore its territorial integrity to its 1991 borders, including Crimea, the peninsula annexed by Russia in 2014.
In a recent interview with Al Jazeera and two other media outlets, when asked about Fu Kong's support for Kiev's goals, including the return of other Ukrainian regions now occupied by Russia, the senior Chinese diplomat said: "I don't see why not.

Judging by China's sharply changed rhetoric, Putin is already a downed pilot for Beijing ....

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████