Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:36:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie Crypto Advice  (Read 673 times)
Makus

Activity: 322
Merit: 217

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2024, 06:52:30 PM

Hello I am looking to invest my 20,000 dollars for retirement but I don't know the best crypto for me to put into to save myself from inflation. I'm 64 years old and don't have the time to learn the ins and outs of this crypto stuff so if anyone can give me advice I would appreciate it.
You can contact me through the forum or via email I appreciate the help

I can't judge you for real, but your first appearance looks really suspicious, and anyone who read the op would probably think that you are just an altcoin or someone trying to catch some fun, because this is what most users post when it's an alt account. And I don't think at that age range learning about crypto would be very difficult, beside you could just stick to Bitcoin as it's a reputable coin and try keeping your identity and some useful personal information anonymous, because you never know who's watching you. Ensure to keep your seed phrase safe and written in paper our you could buy a hardware wallet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Y3shot

Activity: 588
Merit: 164

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 02:01:49 PM

When we are specifying about our investments and ask others for their advice be careful we are also summoning hackers and scammers your dm or email with those fake investment plans giving you best deals which you may find attractive but in the end you will loose money that you plan to save for your retirement.You should invest based on your wisdom not asking directly where to invest as this is risky market so you need to be extra careful.
Most times it is not even good to seek for advice concerning investment from the general public because everyone has something to say about it even if they have no idea about what they are saying.  I think as one who have something in mind to invest, if you don't know much  about what you want to go into, it is important to try your best to make research to know more about it because inviting strange people to seek advice from them is dangerous,  some can even what they scam you.

boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 06:06:48 PM

When we are specifying about our investments and ask others for their advice be careful we are also summoning hackers and scammers your dm or email with those fake investment plans giving you best deals which you may find attractive but in the end you will loose money that you plan to save for your retirement.You should invest based on your wisdom not asking directly where to invest as this is risky market so you need to be extra careful.
Most times it is not even good to seek for advice concerning investment from the general public because everyone has something to say about it even if they have no idea about what they are saying.  I think as one who have something in mind to invest, if you don't know much  about what you want to go into, it is important to try your best to make research to know more about it because inviting strange people to seek advice from them is dangerous,  some can even what they scam you.
It is true that everyone has different investment plans and to be able to imitate other people's ways of making profits is not something that will probably work for us because what other people do will not necessarily be suitable for us to imitate and it would be very good for us to have knowledge about investment. and if other people give advice, we can still combine it with the knowledge we have so that it doesn't make the wrong decision in investing.

I agree with what you say, asking for advice from strangers is not the right choice for the investments we make and this concerns finances, it is possible that the people we invite will take advantage of this opportunity for their own benefit.

stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 06:35:21 PM

It is true that everyone has different investment plans and to be able to imitate other people's ways of making profits is not something that will probably work for us because what other people do will not necessarily be suitable for us to imitate and it would be very good for us to have knowledge about investment. and if other people give advice, we can still combine it with the knowledge we have so that it doesn't make the wrong decision in investing.

I agree with what you say, asking for advice from strangers is not the right choice for the investments we make and this concerns finances, it is possible that the people we invite will take advantage of this opportunity for their own benefit.
This is why it would really be always best that we should really be making our own methods and ways for us to deal up with the market rather than making yourself that being a fan on following someone.
In speaking about personal progress or development as a trader then you wont really be making out such movement just because you are really that too reliant into those people on which you shouldnt have done this thing
because you woudl really be able to experience those loses and you wont really be making yourself that a better trader. As a noob then learning would really be something a never ending.
Dont stop even if you are really that able to experience tons of loses because those are stepping stones on making yourself that way more better as a trader.

This is why it would really be always best on having that kind of adjustments and versatility on such condition because this is where people do really have those kind of mistakes on the time
that they would really be having that kind of challenges and they cant be able to bare up with the risks.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
teamsherry

Activity: 168
Merit: 50

Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 07:34:35 PM

Glad I invested when I did thank you guys for the help.

I'm strongly suspicious about you OP cause in all your post on this forum you have been looking for someone to chat you up on your email even tho I assume that you should try to be security alert that some scammers could reply you and your reply here just would so ridiculous, a while ago you were looking for tips and now your saying that your happy you invested when you did and that was when before or after making this thread, I guess whatever purpose you aimed for been here did not work so a quick exit was your best choice, you didn't even say something reasonable to all the advice except I agree.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: