Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:14:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy more ETH.....  (Read 2313 times)
terrific

Activity: 2142
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 05:11:07 PM

Totally agree with you op. Ether is also my favorite altcoins and everybody knows that it will be huge in upcoming days so there's no problem while anyone think about buying this coin. Cause it looks like Ether is still cheap while we will calculate its potentiality and uses. So as you said, soon it'll pump a lot. Even eth also ahead in the list of others altcoins when we judge it for safety and security perpose. Although some altcoins will offer you better return than eth but atleast you can have eth to be hold in your wallet for secure future investment
Many awaits for the ethereum etf but it's most likely going to get delayed or if not, it will be rejected by the SEC.
But even without that, it's going to be fine for Ethereum because we'll see that it's going to be up together with Bitcoin. I've already stacked few but I've done more with Bitcoin.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

senyorito123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 11:59:40 PM

Many times I've been into regrets dumping my eth last 7 years, now I wouldn't miss it and take the best chance of it. Let's focus on saving ethereum and growing the best investment instead of taking altcoins into priority.
Don't let this huge opportunity to fill your wallet with asset that will provide your best fortune of all time.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

MiF

Activity: 1372
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 04, 2024, 03:43:54 PM

Well ethereum is proven and tested coin for so long, so there is no doubt that so many investor wanted to have that coin including me. the problem now a days is that ethereum is now already high at price compared to the past price so i don't know if this time would be the right time or we need to wait for a bear season.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Volimack

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 05, 2024, 03:58:34 AM

Well ethereum is proven and tested coin for so long, so there is no doubt that so many investor wanted to have that coin including me. the problem now a days is that ethereum is now already high at price compared to the past price so i don't know if this time would be the right time or we need to wait for a bear season.
Crypto in general is still highly speculative. Although Ethereum is one of the strongest players in the crypto market and will be successful in the long run. It has many advantages and since the price is quite high, it is better to wait for some time. Good time to hold when prices drop.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FinePoine0

Activity: 406
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 05, 2024, 05:52:36 AM

If you want to invest in the Ethereum platform, you can definitely invest in Pay. Because the price of ethereum coin will increase at least from $5000 to $10000 is very likely. Because this platform is already well developed and old and trusted due to which the chances of losing the investment will be very less. In any case, you need to be patient, as the coin may have to wait a long time for the price to rise until the bull run of 2025.

Essential10

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 05, 2024, 11:18:24 AM

If you want to invest in the Ethereum platform, you can definitely invest in Pay. Because the price of ethereum coin will increase at least from $5000 to $10000 is very likely. Because this platform is already well developed and old and trusted due to which the chances of losing the investment will be very less. In any case, you need to be patient, as the coin may have to wait a long time for the price to rise until the bull run of 2025.
As you predicted, there is no guarantee that only one Ethereum coin will increase in price in the future. The place of Ether coin after Bitcoin, when the price of Bitcoin increases, the price of Ether coin increases, and when the price of Bitcoin decreases, the price of Ethereum decreases, We have always seen this matter. I don't know ethereum will rise from 5k to 10k value but I am optimistic that if the price of bitcoin rises in the coming bull season then we think that ethereum coin will also rise in value where it can break its past highs. It is not a wrong decision to hold Ethereum coin for long term investment along with Bitcoin.

Hallroom

Activity: 658
Merit: 17

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 05, 2024, 11:34:21 AM

As you predicted, there is no guarantee that only one Ethereum coin will increase in price in the future. The place of Ether coin after Bitcoin, when the price of Bitcoin increases, the price of Ether coin increases, and when the price of Bitcoin decreases, the price of Ethereum decreases, We have always seen this matter. I don't know ethereum will rise from 5k to 10k value but I am optimistic that if the price of bitcoin rises in the coming bull season then we think that ethereum coin will also rise in value where it can break its past highs. It is not a wrong decision to hold Ethereum coin for long term investment along with Bitcoin.

If indeed the bull market starts in 2025 then I would definitely invest now.  Because investing is the only way to get more benefits, I will invest in these two platforms: Bitcoin and Ethereum. I have $672 in assets so with these assets I will be ready to invest in 2025 by buying 50 percent bitcoins and 50 percent ethereum coins.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Nazmul012

Activity: 785
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2024, 10:26:46 PM

That's true to. Eth is trustworthy since decade while many top altcoins gone to scam. i like the way how eth started its journey, survive in the market, keep itself upgrade with time and still going ahead with rocket speed. It is good investment but i think it is wise to others altcoins too. It's true there's no altcoin that could competition with eth but atleast there are many altcoins what are really potential and good to hold for long term. We should also keep them in our investment list along with eth

║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
Jonyshake71

Activity: 361
Merit: 10

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 05, 2024, 11:32:49 PM

I can relate your statement op. I mean if you calculate last five years, then we can see how much eth growed. Specially in bull season of 2021, where eth recorded its new ath. And in this year it already more than $3k and most of us assume that if bull season start then eth will break all of its previous record and will grow more. Similarly, eth already has good fame in makret and after some years it'll spread more Among users. So after five years, it could be huge as op claimed. So Totally agree with this point. So better to buy eth more from now

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 02:14:55 PM

I can relate your statement op. I mean if you calculate last five years, then we can see how much eth growed. Specially in bull season of 2021, where eth recorded its new ath. And in this year it already more than $3k and most of us assume that if bull season start then eth will break all of its previous record and will grow more. Similarly, eth already has good fame in makret and after some years it'll spread more Among users. So after five years, it could be huge as op claimed. So Totally agree with this point. So better to buy eth more from now
Everyone has a point if we're all pointing out a top altcoin. ETH to be honest is a good one to hold and if you've been holding it for years, you've probably seen a significant growth to it. I am lucky that I have held a few of it and until now, despite that I don't have a lot of it anymore but still glad that I was able to buy it when it was too low and held it before I've sold. But with future things, we're not sure with it as long as it remains to be at the top 2, it's a good buy.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Hallroom

Activity: 658
Merit: 17

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 07, 2024, 04:19:08 PM

This project is quite useful to invest, because Ethereum coin altcoin coin is most useful. And here massive investors have invested huge money, Unique Altcoin is very risky but Ethereum coin position after Bitcoin.  So I will definitely suggest you to invest here you will definitely reap the benefits.

FinePoine0

View Profile
May 09, 2024, 10:29:48 AM

Totally agree with you op. Ether is also my favorite altcoins and everybody knows that it will be huge in upcoming days so there's no problem while anyone think about buying this coin. Cause it looks like Ether is still cheap while we will calculate its potentiality and uses. So as you said, soon it'll pump a lot. Even eth also ahead in the list of others altcoins when we judge it for safety and security perpose. Although some altcoins will offer you better return than eth but atleast you can have eth to be hold in your wallet for secure future investment
Many awaits for the ethereum etf but it's most likely going to get delayed or if not, it will be rejected by the SEC.
But even without that, it's going to be fine for Ethereum because we'll see that it's going to be up together with Bitcoin. I've already stacked few but I've done more with Bitcoin.

The Bitcoin ETF has seen the biggest increase in the price of Bitcoin since its approval, but I don't know if it will last long in the market. But Bitcoin price is more likely to pass the maximum level, in which case Ethereum will get maximum support from here.  But now is the best time to buy Ethereum coin. Because only by investing it will be possible to achieve the maximum benefit in the bull market of 2025.

rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1081
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 05:57:45 AM

Looking at effective price of altcoins ETH has not really record a bad history and very soon ETH will hit way bigger and better, if you have sphere money buy plenty of it and allow it to run for five years and watch what the outcome will be. Let's not surprise when ETH will shook the market cap of world trade many will be made billionaires and by then it will be too late for others you didn't buy at all. In shot begins to store all the relevance altcoin and wait for it. Happy Sunday
It is very easy to say that buying eth can give us profit soon, but only few people earn because buying will only hive you profit if you have a big patience and hold, it takes years not months or weeks that is why if we don't have patience buying eth or any kinds of top altcoins in crypto cant give us profit.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 11:11:54 PM

It is very easy to say that buying eth can give us profit soon, but only few people earn because buying will only hive you profit if you have a big patience and hold, it takes years not months or weeks that is why if we don't have patience buying eth or any kinds of top altcoins in crypto cant give us profit.
That's part of profiting, being patient is worth it and it's going to be rewarding if you have been doing it rightly. There are investors that don't have patience and instead of making a profit, they all end up losing money. And that's the return that they get for being patient, there's no easy formula for one to make profit on this market but let's say that some have been lucky enough because they're able to make such for themselves and are able to do it on a short span.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
FinePoine0

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 11:58:10 PM

That's part of profiting, being patient is worth it and it's going to be rewarding if you have been doing it rightly. There are investors that don't have patience and instead of making a profit, they all end up losing money. And that's the return that they get for being patient, there's no easy formula for one to make profit on this market but let's say that some have been lucky enough because they're able to make such for themselves and are able to do it on a short span.

As an altcoin, Ethereum coin is worth investing in because it has remained loyal to the market for a long time. Any investment should be patient, because patience is the only key because the more patient you are, the more successful your investment will be. If a person invests at the right time and takes risk, he is sure to reap the benefits. Because buying in the deep market should sell when the bull run starts. And I think Ethereum coin is the best in this regard.

Essential10

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 06:51:35 AM

As an altcoin, Ethereum coin is worth investing in because it has remained loyal to the market for a long time. Any investment should be patient, because patience is the only key because the more patient you are, the more successful your investment will be. If a person invests at the right time and takes risk, he is sure to reap the benefits. Because buying in the deep market should sell when the bull run starts. And I think Ethereum coin is the best in this regard.

I'm with you on your judgment of the value of the ethereum coin. If there is any coin after bitcoin it is ethereum coin, among the altcoins this coin is profitable in long term investment like bitcoin. The Ethereum coin crossed $4k when the price of BitCoin crossed 73k this year, but is now hovering between $3k and $3.1k after a lot of correction. I think investing in ethereum coin will increase in price when the bull season starts its price is likely to break past price records and enter new highs. I don't know how many people will have different opinion to invest in the coin for long term investment, but I am invest in this coin now only waiting to make profit.

redsun114

Activity: 2562
Merit: 585

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 19, 2024, 01:48:21 PM

Doing patience rightly? But, are there any other bad ways for doing it? Can't think of any TBH. As far as I know, the word patience alone is already a positive trait, period. Having a patience won't still guarantee you a good profit because what if you are only hodling a bad coin for a very long time? I can only feel sorry for those who believe that they will now become a millionaire, once they sell their bags.

There is an easy formula and that is to buy low, HODL, and sell high but the only catch is it's kinda tricky to apply them. Luck is literally needed here for that, apart from the other that can only be achieved by hand, by mind, by heart....

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
saladin7000

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 06:47:23 PM

Yes, I really agree that buying ethereum in large quantities is the right decision, because ethereum is one of the altcoins that has very high potential, so if you hold ethereum as an investment then the opportunity to make a very big profit in the future,

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1049

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2024, 09:25:25 PM

At least we were happy to be in the buying section in the $3000 range a few days ago and now Ethereum is being pumped very hard to touch $3500 of course behind that is Bitcoin which is increasing simultaneously.

If you want to buy wait for another correction, or buy now it doesn't matter if for the long term the next target for us is $5000 for bullish Ethereum.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 12:50:23 AM

Buying more of this asset is the best decision to do, keep it and wait until price reached 4k this year. The fluctuations at trading sites tremendously showed a lot of potentials, ups and downs minimally provided huge opportunity for all holders.
Strong resistance prevent bearish trend, as fear roll over profit always comes. I'm seeing 3700 right now in realtime checking, and we're now closer the projections I got.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████