Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:52:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How would you measure your success in Crypto currency  (Read 1374 times)
ElmedoRator

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 15, 2023, 02:47:00 PM

More and more people who invest and get early access to this market that I see will have better positions, it's really simple than that, I just wish that the market grows bigger and more people know about it is also understanding how it works so that you can make a profit on your investment.
Crypto offers a lot of opportunities indeed, but that doesn't mean those opportunities are easy, so the story of newcomers getting into the market and making mistakes, but over time maturing helps them achieve it get different results.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bangjoe

Activity: 1428
Merit: 689

View Profile
July 15, 2023, 03:20:41 PM

Measuring success is easy if someone has or has not yet reached financial independence in the cryptocurrency industry, and it can indeed be seen objectively or objectively in terms of this, for sure I do what I should do on processes to this point at this point , I think it is inappropriate if you speak only a success, I need to share what process I have gone through, but maybe it will be too long and need a lot of pages to tell, but the important point is that the process you have to pay very expensive, Sacrifice of assets, time, energy, frustration and many more that can take you to the point you can make money easily in the world of crypto, I am very grateful for what I get today, and hopefully those who are still struggling to get a better position in This industry can be achieved.

#Warm regards from bangjoe

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Romeotom

Activity: 814
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 15, 2023, 04:59:25 PM

You just means me financial success? Why not i can said that before time which was big earning money from my crypto life but still now i have no received money from crypto. Anyway my successful road for btc which i was receiving comfortably big profits.
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 15, 2023, 05:27:15 PM

Success is everyone's dream. I went here too with the aim of making a profit so I could become a rich man. In other words, people who have a lot of money are definitely said to be successful people. I have tried this ability by participating in various things such as participating in bounty campaigns and fast trading and holding a number of coins in hopes of becoming a successful person in the future

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Huppercase

Activity: 756
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 15, 2023, 05:42:36 PM

Many said its absolutely a scam, pathetic and more. but crypto currency has favored to those who trusted on it, In terms of cross border payment, p2p and vice versa the domination of crypto is keep on increasing. In terms of investment people knew only Crude, stocks, bonds, stock market, gold etc...but this platform made a way ahead to make money harder and smarter, I know most of the government's are not favoring this but in upcoming years you will see the green signal for crypto as well. 

Anyone that look crypto and see it as a scam was given the wrong direction, any innovation or creativity that is new to people one way or the other always attract scammers because they know that noobs will fall for their lies especially the users that have been there early, crypto is just one of them and many people I met before my journey to the forum all said good stuffs about the forum. The way people say things about cryptocurrency, you will understand that it has gave a way of living to people than the government and politicians has ever did in their democracy lies.

I personally feel it has changed most of us in our life, In terms of technology and development we every one know the way we are heading towards web3, metaverse, defi are remarkable. All credits to development of bitcoin Smiley I am earning this from as well, I never thought I would make much descent money in this sector. share your success as well thankyou Cheesy

I have never understood crypto better if not for the forum and give credit to anyone that all share their material with me online to understand between centralization and decentralization, these two have more meaning to its been used, crypto remain the best innovation that has ever happen to the internet and I'm proud to be one of the pioneers who understand it and also share it with the public.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
July 16, 2023, 06:16:55 PM

I can say without job I earned more than my cousins who are doing some government jobs, but I personally trade. And this changes my life, 4 years ago, I was not at the position that I should buy a simple thing for myself , but By the grace of my God, crypto has changed it now, I'm almost doing all the things through it.
I am not sure what your cousins make by doing government jobs but that's stable income. Crypto trading is mostly based on luck, and while i, and you have been lucky, don't think that couldn't change in a heartbeat. Also i am not sure how this goes where you live but taxation in govenrment job is pretty easy comparing to crypto trading where it can change the outcome a lot.

I would totally keep steady job as a backup and trading as a hobby. That's how richest people in crypto that i know made their fortune. As they didn't need to sell when things were though.
It is definitely not a good thing to leave your job, especially if it's a government job because they are not easy to get and you get a pension too when you retire, one can easily manage to do trading or any other activity as a part-time job with the main job because it doesn't require a lot of time, and even if it does, a 9-5 job doesn't take up all your time and if you are determined and really want to pursue your passion too, you should be able to do it.

And you are also right that market conditions don't always stay the same, so the profitability of a trader keeps changing over time, that's why one shouldn't take a single period that is profitable to be the overall measure of how their trading is going because it doesn't take much time for dynamics to change.

Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2023, 06:45:53 PM

I haven't hit the target interms of financial freedom yet so I don't think now is the time for me. Although I have gain alot in terms of knowledge and experience which can be considered as success in that aspect.  Am no longer the naive person that came into crypto years back.
And I believe am near hitting my financial target which will give me some level of financial freedom and self satisfactory.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
July 16, 2023, 07:49:34 PM

Many said its absolutely a scam, pathetic and more. but crypto currency has favored to those who trusted on it, In terms of cross border payment, p2p and vice versa the domination of crypto is keep on increasing. In terms of investment people knew only Crude, stocks, bonds, stock market, gold etc...but this platform made a way ahead to make money harder and smarter, I know most of the government's are not favoring this but in upcoming years you will see the green signal for crypto as well. 

I personally feel it has changed most of us in our life, In terms of technology and development we every one know the way we are heading towards web3, metaverse, defi are remarkable. All credits to development of bitcoin Smiley I am earning this from as well, I never thought I would make much descent money in this sector. share your success as well thankyou Cheesy

Crypto has changed almost everyone of us life. We are still in its early adoption stage and once it becomes mainstream, we will be the privileged one reaping most of it's benefits.
I have initially earned crypto from signature campaigns on this forum and later I started buying them.
In those days, Icos was craze and I took participation in some of good icos. Those were the days when 90% of icos succeeded and those who participated in them make good profit.
Now a days it is really hard to find good project during presale but I heard some meme coins have made lot of people millionaire.

Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 16, 2023, 09:00:46 PM

I haven't hit the target interms of financial freedom yet so I don't think now is the time for me. Although I have gain alot in terms of knowledge and experience which can be considered as success in that aspect.  Am no longer the naive person that came into crypto years back.
And I believe am near hitting my financial target which will give me some level of financial freedom and self satisfactory.
Congratulations!!!

Indeed, we look forward to gaining more profit from investing in crypto and we believe that this would give us financial freedom.
But I would say that it was high for me from my status where my investment is just low. However, what I get now is already a big success for me yet, I wasn't thinking about financial freedom. Maybe I was wrong and don't have that kind of positivity but I was not getting to the point where greediness will start as this will be the reason for our failure.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2023, 10:34:31 PM

I think one of the areas crypto currency have excel very well it's in the defi, today crypto is use for remittance, payment for goods and services etc and many countries coming up with their own country CBDC, It's a huge success there

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 16, 2023, 10:49:42 PM

i'd measure success in cryptocurrency bow at how fast of a rate i can grow my capital.
i think its just that simple, when you can grow your capital fast enough and good enough I'd already consider that as a massive success.
because honestly its all about having good income, that helps you grow your wealth.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Boomber

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 16, 2023, 11:49:45 PM

Success is everyone's dream. I went here too with the aim of making a profit so I could become a rich man. In other words, people who have a lot of money are definitely said to be successful people. I have tried this ability by participating in various things such as participating in bounty campaigns and fast trading and holding a number of coins in hopes of becoming a successful person in the future

yes, but I suggest you to invest in popular and useful coin, because if you invest in useless coin, then you will not be successful and rich, but of course you will lose your money, so it is very important for you to DYOR before investing and my advice is that you better invest in the top 10 on coinmarketcap, because it's safer and of course the price will definitely increase, so you can be successful and rich in the future.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Magic-Money

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 17, 2023, 07:24:00 AM

Cryptocurrency is a place where you can not have a specific measure of your cryptocurrency success, before you invest on a particular coin, but rather spread your investment in difference alt-coins including Bitcoin and give it time while holding. I have been see many people testify about there cryptocurrency investment on Last burn with huge return profits after holding for a certain period of time, and base on that next Bull Run will be a successful for a new and old investors, as long you can hold.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 2449

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2023, 03:38:49 PM

I’ve done really well in cryptocurrency but a lot of that success is just luck that I was early & had the conviction to invest enough to take life changing money. What I would say to anybody new in the game though is that you are always only one coin or investment away from really making it. Don’t be afraid to take a few calculated stabs in the dark because you can make big money in alts.

All earnings in cryptocurrency are based one way or another on buying something before everyone else and selling it before everyone else, but not so early that you don't have to bite your elbows because of lost profits. This is why big capitals very rarely buy coins at market value, they try to buy these coins either during the venture investment period or buy coins at the bottom of the market, when most of the participants sell. Hence the conclusion, if you are buying at a time when everyone else is buying, you are doing something wrong.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
July 17, 2023, 10:11:40 PM

yes, but I suggest you to invest in popular and useful coin, because if you invest in useless coin, then you will not be successful and rich, but of course you will lose your money, so it is very important for you to DYOR before investing and my advice is that you better invest in the top 10 on coinmarketcap, because it's safer and of course the price will definitely increase, so you can be successful and rich in the future.
It is also important to take note and to not trust blindly in a coin just because it is near the top of the market, after all we have seen several coins in the past that reached those levels and they still scammed their customers, in fact the community warned about some of those coins in the past and many people due to the privileged position those coins had decided to ignore our advice, with the obvious negative consequence such decision eventually brought them.
Ngemmeng

Activity: 1106
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2023, 10:58:03 PM

yes, all the time a lot of negative news hits crypto. but even though a lot of negative news has hit crypto, crypto is still growing and getting more popular all the time. this can be proven from wider adoption and increasing market cap. It is undeniable that currently crypto is one of the most popular digital investments and assets.
TelolettOm

Activity: 2058
Merit: 550

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 17, 2023, 11:39:55 PM

i think its just that simple, when you can grow your capital fast enough and good enough I'd already consider that as a massive success.
because honestly its all about having good income, that helps you grow your wealth.
Not everyone has the target for gaining income only, some may expect to have broad insight in crypto. If you only target to earn enough money from crypto, you are successful when you earn good amount of money. But for people who expect for the knowledge as well, the success may take a long time. We know that learning is endless, we always continue to learn something new everyday.

yes, all the time a lot of negative news hits crypto. but even though a lot of negative news has hit crypto, crypto is still growing and getting more popular all the time.
Bad news is unavoidable, it will be always there. But bad news sometimes give us advantage, it possibly lead to a big decrease in prices. We can buy crypto coins at cheaper prices when there is bad news. Sure, mostly the impact of bad news only bring impact temporarily. For the long run, it won't give significant impact, crypto market will always survive and continue to grow.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2023, 04:10:30 AM

My crypto journey has been an easy one, it's been so much ups and downs, I have made some few decent money in crypto only to later lost it again, So i won't say it has been a successful journey so far but i am still hopeful 

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Panos Markovits

Activity: 14
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2023, 03:42:25 PM

You just means me financial success? Why not i can said that before time which was big earning money from my crypto life but still now i have no received money from crypto. Anyway my successful road for btc which i was receiving comfortably big profits.

When it comes to BTC investment, it's second to none. Now, what's interesting is that someone is able to manage between investing in potential coins and alternative coins too well. So, income/Increased estimation of trading assets not only in BTC but, in Altcoins also helps. it's just a success. So. all got.
Zaichonok

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2023, 12:30:24 PM

I think a lot depends how many money you earned in cryptocurrency. But during the fall of the market it is very difficult to earn something.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: