Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:57:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CFNP] Mixin Safe - Decentralized Bitcoin Custody Solutions | Review Campaign  (Read 6627 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (30 posts by 26+ users deleted.)
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
July 29, 2023, 03:00:53 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2023, 04:11:30 AM by Latviand

Bitcointalk Username: Latviand

Mixin Safe Review

Getting Started

The steps on how to set up is pretty straightforward to my taste which is nice because it makes sure that you're not getting lost in the process from the get go. My recommendation for this is to part is that they should create a link with video tutorial, makes the process easier for most people since they can see how the process works. I don't recommend using Mornin Key as your wallet as it doesn't have the same Scan the Gallery[1] for screenshotted QR code like Mixin Messenger[2], you will need two devices so it's a hassle for me and also, if you are a cheapskate like me, you can download Mornin Key's APK so you don't have to pay for their app in the Playstore.

Mixin Messenger

• Mixin Messenger UI/UX
    The UI is overall not that bad in my opinion, I'm a fan of minimalistic styles of websites, the buttons are where you expect them to be, I'm still adjusting to the loss of burger menu style for options being replaced by my Mixin Messenger profile to access the settings. I like the triple password confirmation for the setup of the password, I am sure that I won't forget that 6-digit number anytime soon. I probably recommend having some sort of tutorial for navigating the Mixin Messenger, I think people are overestimating how smart people are sometimes.

• Mixin Messenger Chat
    I don't see anything different with other messaging apps out there when it comes to the chat function, just like Telegram although the reminder that it has an end-to-end encryption is a nice touch but I wouldn't say that it's a game changing feature. I like the support bot of Team Mixin though, it helps that people follow your guidelines and what better way to do that than to have them see that message first.

• Contact Page/Settings
    There should be like a tooltip in the QR Code of Receive Money, I don't see any USD or local currency in my Mixin Wallet so I don't know what I should send in it, money when it comes to crypto is a tad bit confusing for me, I don't like losing my funds if I can prevent it. Regarding adding contacts, I think you should group the Phone Contacts option with the other two, it's not that different from adding contacts in the Mixin Messenger. No problems with the settings, maybe moving the Mixin Messenger Desktop to the Scanner as an option.

• Mixin wallet
    Pretty straightforward UI for a wallet, I like the adding of address and having a list of addresses that you've previously sent your funds. The only recommendation I have for this is adding more cryptocurrency options to choose from, I don't know if it's because it's beta test but there should be a slider as to how much you should be paying for your transaction fees, I am not paying for a 20 USD tx fee just to send 3 USD to my safe if you catch my drift.

Mixin Safe

Now we're getting to the juicy part. The safe creation is pretty smooth for me, the problem is Signing in to the Mixin Safe in my browser, for context, my phone was stolen a few weeks back, you need 2 devices to sign in to the Safe which in my opinion is a bit of a hassle since not everyone has 2 or more devices, also worth mentioning that the sign in is confusing because you don't log in where you scan your QR Code which I think is odd, shouldn't you be able to log in where you used your scanner, right?

• Mixin Safe Browser UI/UX
    The UI of the website in my Google Chrome browser is unresponsive so I have to tick the Desktop Mode in the Google Chrome browser, it should be able to adjust to the size of the device (phone). You can't even add safe when the Desktop Mode isn't on because of how unresponsive the UI is.

With Desktop Site On                                                           With Desktop Site Off

• Mixin safe deposit and withdrawal
    I deposited 0.0001 BTC to test it out, the tx fee is just too much at my first attempt to deposit so I have to wait it out another to see if the tx fee will go down and it did by a lot, from 20 USD worth of tx fee to a measly 7+ USD, I'll probably have the same recommendation as the other reviewers, and that we should be able to set how much tx fee we are going to pay especially if we don't mind how long it will take for the transaction to materialize. Transferring the bitcoin from your safe to a different address was a hassle for me but I guess that it's a security and I just refuse to believe it, maybe I was irritated by the GIF style QR code to display 3 QR codes for confirmation

First Time Depositing                 After Waiting for a Day             Withdrawing from Mixin Safe

My Final Verdict

Even though I had a hard time in some steps, everything went smoothly for me as I took it slow with each process. On a personal level, I wouldn't recommend it at all unless you are handling multiple funds from different people and they expect you to make sure that that money is safe in your hands but if not then it's a 50/50 since anyone can safekeep their bitcoin pretty well already. But if you're a business, I would recommend using this because of the safe feature, it's economically more viable for you to store here even with just their Personal tier in pricing and if you want, the Elite Level is the way to go. The multisig feature is a good thing too, probably even a government agency like the tax department, accounting and payroll unit might use this to prevent unwanted release of funds since signatures from different entity must approve the release of that said fund. Their UI is already on my good side although they have to address that issue of unresponsiveness. I would put Mixin Safe at 4.2/5

Reference
[1]­                                      [2]

This is my first time doing a review so hopefully I did it right and that I've covered all the bases needed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Faisal2202

Activity: 1190
Merit: 466

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2023, 04:38:13 AM

Bitcointalk username: Faisal2202

Mixin Name: Faisal2202
Mixin ID:41181685

Owner Wallet means ---> My main Wallet either its Mixin Messenger or Mixin Safe
Member Wallet Means -->My alternative account to test features. It is used in both Mixin Messenger and Mixin safe

Starting of the Review
I downloaded Mornin Key first as i when clicked on the "Get Started" button on the website it asked me to download the Mornin Key App. Then i downloaded the Mixin Messenger app made an account then with the help of Mixin Messenger i opened up Mixin Safe. Then i upgraded the Mixin Safe by buying the 2$ plan. Oh, i forgot to add, i also added members/contact in my Mixin Messenger in order to increase security. Then i made a transaction on Mixin Safe then took Withdrawal from it in my Mixin Messenger Wallet. Then i tried to send and receive money from my Owner Mixin Wallet to my Member Mixin Messenger wallet.

• I will try to focus on problems and errors but will not forget to mention the procedure i have gone through.
  • I will share step by step experience of this platform.

1. Experience of Mornin Key App
Well, Mornin Key is just a Key manager which i downloaded at start of the review. I didn't bought it, as from the main page i could download free APK, So i went for Free APK. Then i thought i may not come to use it but when i made Mixin Safe there i have to use Mornin Key app. I scanned the QR code provided during the Mixin Safe Activation. I think i used this app 2 times there.

My experience with Mornin Key App was smooth, i didn't faced any issue while downloading, and using it. App worked smoothly in my Android Phone.
  • I liked the Dark Mode feature as it is mostly preferred by many users.
  • I could also change the security type to access the app. At start i used fingerprint then i changed the setting to 6 digit Passcode.
  • I could easily add and remove extra accounts in Mornin Key app
Recommendations
  • I hope if the Password and fingerprint (both option) works/avail together. For example, when i open my trust wallet (i could not remember of any other example) i have two option i could also type my passcode and also use the fingerprint option.

2. Experience of Mixin Messenger App
After downloading and setting up the Morning Key App, i start to find some guide from official platform And found one. So, according to guide, i have to download Mixin Messenger, so i simply downloaded the app for free from Play store (for Android). Then i started to set it up, i have to give a phone number in order to receive a OTP, which was quite difficult for me to get so i have to call my relative so i could use his number to receive the OTP (my relative is out of country). So, after getting the OTP, i logged into the app then made/activated my wallet. Where i have to give 6 digit passcode like 4 to 5 times. Which is a good step. After doing this my Mixin Messenger was set up.

Then, i started to explore all options available there.

• I really liked the feature of asking for Passcode after some intervals to log into wallet of Mixin Messenger. Because in this way i could easily remember it. A
  • There are numerous features in Mixin Messenger app, on which i am so satisfied. Like i have all the "Privacy", "Security" Options. I could see the logs, change the pin and number. i could add Emergency Contact too. Which is quite good.
  • "Notification and Confirmations" Features is so good for merchants. Because whenever they will receive a payment of "X" amount they will receive notifications. Which is not so unique but comes handy during quick buying and selling.
  • We can easily backup our chats which are also encrypted by end to end. That's also a good point.
  • Customization of Mixin Messenger is also easy and there are numerous number of "fiat" options to select.

Adding Emergency Contact
The procedure was smooth, all i have to select a member from my contact list and then hit confirm option to receive OTP (that i will receive in other account/member account). Which came very fast, i input the OTP and verified that account as my emergency account. It was smooth like butter. Note* I added both my personal account and my member/relative account in emergency contact with each other.
Recommendations
  • As 6 digit wallet passcode/pin is not recoverable due to TIP security protocol. So, there comes "Emergency Contact" feature handy. But i might not know about this feature if i didn't tested the whole features. So, it would be a good gesture if you would recommend new users to enable it by giving them a reminder Notification just after they set up the Mixin Messenger App.
  • After clicking on the "Phone Contacts" option we are asked for giving them the permission which is a good thing. But After that we could not minimize that tab. I thought it would be open as Tab. And there was no search option available too. To search the required Phone number by name. I had more than 600 phones numbers so, it becomes so difficult for me to select one from there and send invite. Although i can also send invite directly from the image shown at number 3. But If you have provided this option then a search bar must be there to search the required number and this tab will be better if could be minimize or maximize with need.
  • After setting up Mixin Messenger, i have to connect it to Mixin website to Activate Mixin Safe. Well, during connecting, there was a small pop window which comprised of agreements and rules etc. But the issue is, there was 2 pages to swipe left/right. I only could swipe left/right by clicking in the green area. It would be better if you could also allow to swipe L/R by clicking in the Red Area too.

3. Experience of Mixin Safe
After scanning the code on "Login Page" from Mixin Messenger app, i logged into Mixin Safe. First of all, i was attracted to read a red background notification bar which can not be closed. Well, then according to the guide, i clicked on the "safes" option, then add safe, during the activation of safe, i didn't encounter any problem. The procedure was smooth as butter. Here are some pics to activation pics. And just to add, for buying the plan of 2$ i choose cryptocurrency as payment option and selected the "Matic" Coin for payment. The fee was almost near to zero.

Recommendations
  • The red background notification bar is a little bit annoying, so there must be a close option available for it too.
  • The networks are only two --> (BTC and LTC). Which are few only even if the app is new there must be more options available.

Now after activating the Safe, i made a transaction. I used TW to send 9 dollars (0.0003 BTC) to Mixin Safe. As the minimum Amount is equal to 0.0001 BTC. So, just in case i transacted 0.0003) BTC. As the amount was lesser so does the fee. So, it took some time to be confirmed like maybe 10 to 15 minutes. Well here is the transaction details --> https://blockchair.com/bitcoin/transaction/56ecfd12c678abbef462fd9942eaffb93ecd95d5a0fdbdc396aa32ad693f34a4?from=trustwallet

Well, then i tried to withdraw this amount of BTC into my Mixin Messenger app.
The process was very simple, even though i was trying multisig feature for the first time. Here is what i did. I simply clicked on the "New transaction" feature, filled the recipient address which i copied from my Mixin Messenger wallet. After filling the information, i have to confirm the transaction from the member i added for multisig. I received a message as shown in the pic on my member's Mixin messenger app. I then signed on to the Mixin Safe Dashboard on new different Browser. Signed the transaction from Member's dashboard. Then i came back to owner's dashboard of Mixin Safe and approved the transaction from there. The experience was fun and really easy.

While filling the details for withdrawal.

When i filled the details i have to confirm the transaction from member's dashboard as i aforementioned i received a notification in my Member's Mixin Messenger app from there i can easily know that other party is making transaction. To confirm the transaction, i logged in to Mixin Safe from Member's side then i have to go to "Transaction" section. There i see the same transaction i made from my Owner account well, then i clicked on it and scanned the QR code from my Member's Mixin Messenger app to confirm the Transaction. Which was so easy to do.

Well, then i have to approve the transaction from the Owner's Safe account, where i have to use the Mornin app scanner to scan the provided QR code. Which really enhanced the security. Well, after doing that my transaction was given the status of Confirmed on Mixin Safe's Transaction detail page.
But it yet to be confirmed from the receiver's end. As only 3 confirmations are required there. So, after 2 hours my transaction got confirmed and reflects in my Mixin Messenger Wallet.

I also tries to Send money from one Mixin Messenger wallet to another Mixin Messenger Wallet.. I used my own personal account (owner account) to send 0.0003 BTC to Member's Mixin Messenger Wallet. The procedure was so smooth and transaction reflected into member's side wallet in no time. (like within seconds). It was so fast and smooth. All, i have to choose a contact or a address to whom i wanted to send money. I first added address then i tried sending through Contact address. Here are the results.
Recommendations
  • You should add a maximum button there which could instantly fill the amount bar with maximum amount, so that we don't have to write it down manually. Because that way it will be time saving and will be quick.
As you can see the amount i had in wallet was lower than the transaction fee so i delayed this step and will do when the transaction fee will be lower. But i think that is not necessary to do. I want my some amount to be in this wallet.

Note* I already made Sending and Receiving Transaction in Mixin Safe and in Mixin Messenger wallet.

4. Some Mistakes i Found on Website
1. I think you guys mistakenly replaced the Description of following highlighted stories. Because in the title on says "James Howells 7,500 BTC" While in the description the name and the amount is not matching with the title. Same goes for the second story. I think you guys have replaced the story description with one another or if it's not the description then the Title is misplaced there. I recommend you to correct it.

2. While i was depositing BTC on my Mixin Messenger wallet, there i came to see an option of guide of "depositing money on Mixin Messenger Wallet" that guide was useful but in one pic you wrote "Click the wallet icon at top right corner" While the wallet Icon is at the Bottom Left Corner. I think that's a mistake too and you guys should correct that too.

5. Live Support Experience
First i contacted in "Team Chat" with my issue of not getting deposit in Mixin Messenger Wallet. A bot (i doubt) replied me with some links of "How to deposit in Messenger Wallet" then i type i wanted to talk with some real person. Then a real person reached me, actually it was not an issue from Mixin side instead the network was so congested that my transaction stuck in there for like 2 hours. Well, this was the first time my transaction got delayed this much so i was worried. And contacted them in Chat. My experience with Support chat was very smooth they were fast and very friendly and handled me like a lady. That's a good point which shows there enthusiasm towards this great project.

6. Conclusion
The overall, experience was very smooth i tested many features and they went smooth even i found some mistakes in the Website which i already mentioned, and i also suggested many recommendations according to my experience with other apps. Which i think must be included in yours too. On the other hand, it was fun to use the platform. Even if the procedure looks difficult and hard but once i started it.  It turns out to be fun and all i have to face is to get another Smartphone which was difficult to get so i have to bribe my younger brother to get his phone (that also costed me 0.35$ to buy him Shawarma). But this is not a big issue when you will send someone invite link it will become there headache to get register. So, overall experience was good and platform has great potential. Because, Security Key in Mornin key app is placed in another device, Mixin Safe in is my Laptop and if we manage to install Mixin Messenger in another device too then the comptonization of one device will not effect your wallet as other devices are also needed. And even if hackers find a way to compromise all three devices they can not pass through every 6 digit passcode and multisig feature made that impossible.

I hope me review will be of use to you, and thanks for allowing me to test this platform on such lower rates. Best of luck Mixin Safe.

ajiz138

Activity: 1484
Merit: 784

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2023, 10:05:23 AM

Review from: ajiz138

I'm back about the Mixin Safe review, at first I withdrew from this review because I couldn't log in using my area number, meaning that the 4 digit number sent didn't always appear in the message, but there are some people who use "online SMS recipient" so there I can log in from the Mixin Messenger app from my phone.
I again submitted this review to @Royse777 via PM and he agreed.

First - Mixin messenger

Mixin messenger is not available in Play Store for my country, this is due to restrictions but my solution is to download the APK file provided, while it runs normally during the installation and setup process until it creates a PIN and appears on the dashboard.

PIN
It takes 6 times to create a PIN password with this unique number for security combined with the wallet.
There are many other cryptocurrencies available on Mixin Messenger but I will only be using bitcoins to start depositing here.

Chat
This feature is so complete I seem to like the chat on Mixin Messenger because it's exactly the same as the chat of other platforms.
Trying to add contacts in the chat here many features of a lot of Emoji, can send files, send voice.
The Mixin team's support is quite fast, I asked for confirmation of the required deposit, they were very responsive, there is also always a notification here when you have made a successful deposit.

Desktop version of Mixin Messenger
I tried to use the desktop version to find out the features that were there, as shown in the image below that the desktop version only provides chat services, can't see the wallet like in the smart phone application.
But if someone with a chat then it's better in the desktop version, but it's back to those who like it but the features in the application are more complete than the desktop version.

Second - Morning Key

For Mornin Key it is available in Play Store but have to pay around $1 but I made that payment to create a safe at https://safe.mixin.zone/.

During the process of creating a new account > selecting Biometrics for key security > saving the Mnemonic Phrase, then performing a scan to make Mixin Safe the next process.

Third - Safe Mixin Zone

Now to this stage to access the safe, this must be with Mixin Messenger with qr-code scanning, but a little slow in the process of entering the PIN waiting to load for a few seconds then failing, I tried again with the second successfully entering the safe and starting other activities.
The failed login message was "Server is under maintenance: 502" but after logging in everything was fine. Ok next phase.

After entering the Msafe mixin I immediately clicked "new safe" entered the name and chose on the bitcoin network as the next test by scanning from the "Mornin key" and selecting the standard Upgrade Plan with $ 2 to activate it here the process is quite fast, only a few seconds only payment is complete.

After that I made a deposit of around $29 from Mixin Messenger with a fairly expensive fee of $8 (0.00028 BTC) for me this is quite expensive the Mixin team may have to lower the fee to a lower one because the bitcoin tx fee is now normal again if seen from Mempool.

After the balance is entered, it displays on the main dashboard with an upward graph, because there is only a deposit, then to try a withdrawal.

Withdraw from Safe Mixin

Withdrawal from safe mixin must be agreed with two other apps, first with Mixin Messenger and second with Morning Key. This actually maintains tighter security for those who store bitcoins and some other altcoins in the safe mixin.

The withdrawal process does not take long, I experienced no more than one minute, the transaction was completed without any fees for this withdrawal, because of the standard upgrade plan, only one free transaction is obtained, but for more upgrades, more free transactions will be made the maximum is 16 free transactions if you upgrade to prosperity more profits.

I'm trying the lowest plan to test for the first time, if it's safer and I like it then I'll try the higher plan again.

Support chat in safe mixin
I tried to communicate in this support chat to ask further questions that I don't know what should be, they can explain in detail and are also able to respond faster, maybe if there are complaints from you or something that needs to be asked then this support chat can help what the customer needs.
Satisfied with chat safe mixin support.

Conclusion

The initial experience in safe mixin was quite complicated because I had to understand several other combinations that had to be combined with 2 other applications (Mixin messenger and Mornin Key) but the experience here was quite enjoyable because I could test what I felt.

The advantage here is that saving funds is quite safe in the safe mixin because it is designed in such a way for security that they have to agree from two applications to make other transactions. I think this is safe enough from a security level for them to store assets in a safe mixin.

Lack; for some people it may be necessary to understand how to use it which is a little complicated especially for beginners, actually there are many that can be connected to the safe mixin, starting from Bitcoin core and Ledger, but the most common is the application provided this is the choice where they like can run as they wish.

Even from Upgarde, this must be extended every year and the PLAN variation to be chosen, this method is indeed quite burdensome but the safe mixin believes that what they apply in its features is better security.

That's a bit of my experience in testing Safe Mixin and others.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
AB de Royse777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3890

Visit: r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2023, 11:30:09 AM
Merited by BlackHatCoiner (1)

Batch#3 payment/reward sent : 2db2f4ce994cbbdf319178ad3805bb5ae7e663c14f4a4c3c738ebac19e9410eb
Members:
Code:
Obari	Sr Member
Wapfika Hero Member
Hamza2424 Hero Member
Sakanwa Full Member
Rruchi man Legendary
Davidvictorson Hero Member
AnonBitCoiner Sr. Member
sujonali1819 Legendary
rby Hero Member
CryptoHeadlineNews Hero Member
GiftedMAN Sr Member
Oluwa-btc Hero Member
Gencecikmen Hero Member
pakhitheboss Hero Member
SmartGold01 Full Member
Compromise me Full Member
Baoo Full Member
Doan9269 Hero Member
ETFbitcoin Legendary
ranochigo Legendary
Please be sure to submit your review before the deadline which is 5th August 23:59 UTC.

Code:
examplens
Unknown Op
electronicash
Jateng
Avirunes
LDL
Eternad
Gianluca95
jamyr
Your deadline is ending on 31st July 23:59 UTC which is in less than two days. Please make sure you don't miss the deadline.

iwantmyhomepaidwithbtc2, couldn't complete the review and he surrendered his spot. The spot has given to BlackHatCoiner. @BlackHatCoiner, you can submit the review whenever you can (before 20th August 23:59) but the reward will be sent on 13th August along with few others that will be added on the extended batch.

Cheers,

Please let's not forget this. If I am deleting your post then I have reason for it. Only application and review allowed on this thread. Everything else will be on the other thread.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TheSpiral

Activity: 322
Merit: 113

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
July 29, 2023, 04:55:03 PM

DATE: 29 JULY 2023
MIXIN REVIEW BY THESPIRAL

I heard most of the time about online saving private keys but I was thinking that it is not best to save online. I was thinking that storing in hard copy is much better but after reading the full procedure and stories of Thosmas (locked 220 million) and other people who lost their phrase words.

Domain date of creation and expire

Dates   2,101 days old
Created on 2017-10-25
Expires on 2024-10-25
Updated on 2022-10-02

Website designing is best one i looked so for and everything is clear. Website could ne easily browse in Smartphone and PC without any limitations. All project details and features available in main page. I hope , by visiting once no question will be raised in mind. The first thing that caught my eye is to check the Prices so here are my thoughts and recommendations.

Pricing:
Three kinds of packages available and cheaper one is standard package (100$) while two other packages are Elite (1000$) and Prosperity (10000$) respectively.

I accept that the price is cheaper than many other platforms asking for a big fee but still I think it will be better to give a bonus (25-50% off or payback) to early users which will attract more users because at the start our first priority is to gain more users.

GET STARTED:
On the website i clicked on "Get Started" with thinking to start the process. there I found full process of Safe mixin with full screenshot step by step. at the last bar code appears to scan from smartphone.

Official website has link to download Mixin messenger and link direct me to to Playstore.

Mixin Messenger:
This ia first app used for sign purpose and our member key saved here.

Installation:
Downloading and installation process is very easy and nothing different from other apps, I downloaded from playstore.

Signup:
The signup process needs a mobile phone number. we can use virtual numbers too but i think own phone number is more secure due to less chance of lost. code arrived through sms in 5 seconds. entering code direct me to dashboard of the app as there no other setting to do at the start.

Creating PIN:
we have to create a six(6) digit PIN after successful registration to further use app. This pin would be used for accessing Mixin wallet. everytime we open wallet, we will enter Pin first. This pin also used to recover app if we lost our phone number.

Setting:
we can change theme, profile setting, add emergency numbers amd other options here,  i will discuss one by one.

=> We can change the limit of sending messages and adding in groups to  everyone or only contact.
=> we can change finding us with phone number to everyone, contact or nobody
=>  we can sync all phone contacts by uploading contacts.
=> we can change PIN number in setting too.
=> we can change phone number in setting
=> we can delete our account if we not satisfied with up or any other faced any issue.
=> we can change the text size, chat background and theme too.

Emergency Contact:
we can add emergency contact in setting too. This is a very important step which will give us access to recover our account of our phone number lost.

Adding contact:
adding contact is very easy and we have two options to search contact: by phone number and by unique Mixing ID

Chat:
we can chat with our contacts and i enjoyed it with lot of options available. we can send text message, voice message, image, smileys, gif, location, contact , voice call and camera option available too.

we can send wallet fund to our love one from chat option by clicking on plus button and then click on transfer. sending Fund to Mixin contact with Mixin id is totally free and we can enjoy this.

Wallet:
Mixin wallet is used to receive,store and send crypto tokens. All big tokens and big networks available. deposit and withdraw function is very easy and same kind of options which we used in other crypto wallets. one function is added which is to send crypto to contact which increase the security and delivery fund with fast speed without paying any fee.

Scanning:

Scan option is available too in Mixin messenger startup menu which help us to login in desktop as well as payment signin.

Mornin APP:
The second app which is used for Mixin safe is Mornin. This is not Mixin official app but secure app use for saving one member private key. Playstore has paid version and we have to pay small fee and we can download APK files too which is free.
Installation and signup process is very easy and we have to save twelve words Phrase key.

Mixin safe Process:
i open official website and then clicked on Sign In. Now the first step is to login through Mixin messenger required scanning bar code. scanning code is very easy and safe mixin logged in successfully very fast.

Creating Safe:
In Creating Mixin safe these step is required
1: Mixin messenger with some contacts
2: Hardware, Bitcoin core or Mornin(software wallet)

I already discussed these two steps and I am now fully ready to create my first safe

Creating a First Safe wallet:
Creating save required multiple step and its not easy to make without reading proper "Get started courses". When I click on create a new safe , i have been given a window to give my name to my safe because we can create multiple safe so when we give names to every Mixing safe , it will he easy for us to select required Mixin Safe for view balance,deposit and withdraw.

Next we have to select a number of members for signing. we can add maximum 5 members and Signin of two of them will be enough to approve transaction. Without signing of two members, no one can withdraw fund even if anyone get access to private key. This is extra security provided by Mixin to make their security strong.

There is the option of adding only own mixing safe sign approval and for this purpose we will select "One Member"

In the next step we have to signin through Mornin app using bar code. This step is easy but we have to need two device( one for bar code and other for scanning). If we open the web on a PC then we can easily scan through mornin app.

New private key is created in Mornin app and we can easily checked out key by clicking on reveal private key but we cannot make transaction with this key.

In the next step we have to upgrade to proceed to final step. We have to buy any package according to our need. at this time i am just checking how it works so i buy plan which give me one one Mixin safe creation and also one time free transaction.

Buying package is very easy and we can pay through crypto and i am happy to see lot of crypto tokens available for payment. Ltc, bnb, xrp, doge are cheapest ones to proceed through. tracking is faster than my thinking and after sending tokens to the provided address the website tracked my transaction quickly and upgrade immediately.

Now last step is to activate Mixin safe wallet. for this step we have been given bar code and we have to just scan through Mornin wallet. all steps done and now we can see our btc address, deposit and new transaction option. We have successfully created our Mixin Safe wallet. The whole process took one hour and i believe if i do it again, i will do it in just 10 minutes.

So far the whole process worked smoothly but not checked deposit and withdraw function. In general we check speed, tracking of fund deposit l, decentralization and customer reply when we face any problem.

Deposit:
I used Safepal wallet to send btc to Mixin safe address with default gas fee(10 Gwei). payment recieved immediately after confirmed in my wallet (after 5 minutes). This shows that the tracking deposit system is top class and it shocked me at first. deposit function is better then my expectations.
we can check total balance in main page but if we want to view specific safe balance then we have to select this safe to check number of btc.

transaction and activity option is also available where we can see history of deposit and withdraw any time.

Withdraw:
 The withdrawal function is also very fast and fully decentralized. I withdraw all btc to my Cex wallet. I received payment without facing any issue.

For withdrawal we have to click "New transaction" and then select required Safe and then amount of btc we want to send and then at last we have sign in through Mixin messenger and Mornin.

first we have to sign in through Mixin messenger. for this step I scanned bar code and this step successfully done with message in Mixin app. I added only one mixing member and only my own signin required for withdrawal. 2  or more signing will be required for added members if we add  more member.

and then last step is to signin through Mornin app and its went smoothly too and i recieved payment immediately according to cex confirmation limit .

Customer support:
The whole process went smoothly and i didn't faced no problem. This why I didn't asked any question from customer support but message chat option is available which is fast way to solve problem. In my experience message Chat support is better than mail.
Sim_card

Activity: 434
Merit: 367

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2023, 09:10:56 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2023, 01:21:22 PM by Sim_card

My Review

Downloading Mornin key
Firstly I started with downloading the mornin key. I discovered that to download the app was very easy but the app doesn't support low memory android phone. This makes it uneasy for everyone to access,my phone couldn't open the app and I have to use my sister's phone to download the app and registration was easy. A 12 seed phrase will be given to you and you have to put them to open your mornin key.

Suggestion: It will be better if the dev can make the mornin keys app to be flexible to all kind of  andriod phones,either high grade or lower grade,just like the mixing messenger that is easily accessible on any type of andriod phone.

Downloading the mixing messenger.
The download was easy and fast,after that I was asked to register with my phone number which I did and a confirmation code was sent to me through me through my phone number, this is what you will use to complete your registration. After that you have yo setup a security pin which you are asked to put in four times before it will be confirmed. The next step is to add your contacts either from your phone book or by adding the persons mixing messenger I.d number. In my messenger when I wanted to add one contact,I discovered that I already have one contact that was added automatically because I have his phone number. It was very easy to add contacts,I only add one contact to as my emergency contact since it is a muti-sig wallet.
Suggestion: The idea of using phone number to register is not safe,so it will be better is emails are used instead of phone numbers for privacy.

Creating the mixing safe wallet
You need to go to the mixing safe site and use your mixing messenger to scan the QR barcode which will automatically log you in.

To Subscribe
I used the long process unknowingly to me that there is is short process. I transferred $8 to my morning keys bitcoin address from my electrum and after I confirmed the funds in my mornin key, I connected my mixing messenger with my mornin key by scanning the QR barcode on my messenger and it was done successful. The fund reflected on my messenger, i used my mixing messenger to subscribe to a $2 package,which was by following the directions and changing usp to btc for payment.

Next was connecting my mixing messenger to my mixing safe wallet so that I can get my btc address of my wallet and after that, I got my btc address,I thought that I could use the balance of $6 in my messenger to fund my safe wallet but it was impossible because the transaction fee is very high. I wasn't happy with it because I will not be able to withdraw it anymore.

Suggestion : The whole process is complicated for a starter and if there can be a tutorial video to assist new users so that they don't get discouraged on it. Also,I will like it if users can transfer funds from the mixing messenger to his/her safe wallet with a low fee based on the amount that you are transferring.

Funding my mixing safe wallet
I decided to deposit the sum of $4.9 worth of btc to my safe wallet btc address using my electrum wallet and this was fast and easy.

Withdrawal.
To withdraw is very easy but you need to pass through a maximum security process that you must need the assistant of your emergency contact. First,you have to use your mixing messenger to scan the QR Barcode on your safe wallet,which a notification will be sent to your emergency contact for his approval on your transaction. Next is to use your mornin key to scan the QR code of your safe wallet before your withdrawal will be approved. I like the safe wallet  because the withdrawal fee is free and I was astonished at that.

Conclusion
I love the security aspect of the wallet,which makes it impossible for someone withdraw your funds without the your concept and your emergency contact.
I like the features of the mixing messenger as you can chat with your contacts and also send btc to your contact by just clicking on his name. It is done in 3 seconds.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
LDL

Activity: 588
Merit: 582

View Profile
July 30, 2023, 03:23:06 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2023, 03:49:32 AM by LDL

Bitcoin username: LDL
Batch: Batch#2

My Mixin safe Messenger Wallet Review:

"Mixin safe" messenger apps , registration &apps installation:

Like other apps I use my personal mobile phone instead of desktop to register the "Mixin safe" messenger apps. Unlike other apps, "Mixin safe" messenger apps do not have to face any difficulty to register on mobile phones instead I have experienced several advantages here. Installed and registered apps from "Mixin safe" website https://safe.mixin.zone/ from my mobile phone. Of course I used the mobile number to register where I didn't face any difficulty. After giving my personal mobile phone number a four digit otp code was given from "Mixin safe" support and account registration was done through special security capture using that code. Although it took me a while to get the captcha and 4-digit code for a while, I didn't face as many problems as other apps.
But I am saying one thing with caution if anyone wants to download "Mixin safe "apps, then they can download it from Google play store by entering the link provided from the main website, otherwise it will be wise not to download apps from any other website.

Messenger apps Reviews Rate

These open source bitcoin wallets and encrypt2encrypt(E2E) messenger apps are very important for public expression of personal and groupwise opinions. This messenger apps has already gained great popularity and got positive reviews of around 3.9 stars. The popularity of "Mixin safe messenger apps" is increasing as time goes by. But it is expected that these messenger apps will become the top class messenger apps used in the world in the near future.

This messenger apps already has more than one million users and thousands of new users are getting connected and familiar with this "Mixin safe" messenger apps every day. Moreover, this messenger app is not only used as a part of communication but also as a fully secured Bitcoin wallet. This messenger apps already has more than one billion worth of cryptocurrency deposits and more than one million transactions per day from this wallet. But another important thing is that these messenger apps and wallets have a permanent guarantee for five more years in the future. No doubt it will create an ecosystem of trust for users.

Support Blockchain explorers:

An important aspect of "Mixin Safe wallet" is that it currently supports 48 blockchain network explorers and their blockchain confirmation time is much less than other wallets and deposit confirmation time is much less than other wallets. Confirmation time in wallet" is very less.

Mixin safe Wallet's deposit experience:

I had my first little BTC deposit experience in Mixin safe wallet which really surprised me and made me curious to use this wallet. I deposited 1mBTC from my Electrum bitcoin wallet and deposit confirmed in wallet with only 3 block confirmations completed. I have used many wallets but very few have confirmed as fast as Mixin safe wallet.

Mixin safe wallet Withdrawal, time and fees experience:

I have faced an exceptional problem with withdrawing in case of Mixin safe wallet.  The withdrawal fee of this wallet is very high compared to other recognized wallets. Mixin safe wallet's withdrawal fee is around $10 where other wallets' withdrawal fees range from ($0.10-1.0). I request the authorities of Mixin safe wallet to solve this problem and bring special benefits to people by solving this problem as soon as possible.

Mixin safe Messenger support team & Services:

One of the most attractive aspects of Mixin safe messenger apps is their support team and their round the clock servicing. Their service team provides 24/7 service to their users and they have added service bots to their apps for service. I contacted their service team and they resolved my issue very quickly. The bots assigned to their service team to serve the customers can recognize the bot audio, text, video, image functional symbols. E2E servicing facility is a special benefit to customers with their services. They are committed to providing 24 hour service while protecting the privacy of their customers. I highly appreciate Mixin safe messenger apps service team and support team.

Conclusion

I have used and observed both these Mixin Safe Messenger Apps and Mixin Safe wallet very deeply. While these messenger apps and wallets have many advantages, I have encountered a number of disadvantages. The customer service of this messenger apps is great. And the security system of these messenger apps and wallets made me very attentive. I have faced several issues with the security system of many exchanges, wallets many times but the security and privacy system of these messenger apps and wallets are very strong and user friendly.
Finally, one major problem I encountered was that the additional fees I encountered for withdrawing did not seem very positive to me. Fees are relatively higher than unique wallets. I recommend that this issue be brought to the attention of the authorities as soon as possible.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
GiftedMAN

Activity: 798
Merit: 545

Leo is resting.

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2023, 11:26:52 PM

MIXIN SAFE REVIEW

Forum username: GiftedMAN

Mixin Messenger
It was a great privilege to be among the participants of the Mixin Safe review and I am so delighted. I followed the instructions as it was outlined on the thread and I was able to get to the last stage and created the Mixing Safe as required by the team. It was a little bit challenging but I was able to come back to this thread make sure that all steps was duly followed with transaction to test the Mixin Safe to see the amount of network fee per transaction.

I was able to download the Mixin Safe wallet from Play Store since I am using an Android gadget which was less stressed for me to install and get on the app. After downloading, I quickly launch the app to see what it was all about. I saw the interface where I was mandated to put a phone number for me to verify it and get to the next stage. I was surprised and decided to leave the app to check this thread for some information why I have to be given an option to put phone number only and not my email address because I was very conscious of my information on a cryptocurrency wallet.

I got a little comprehension about the whole thing and I went back to the app to continue the registration. After the phone number verification, I was mandated to put a username which I obliged since it was part of the steps required to complete the review. I was also asked to create a pin which I did like four times in a row before I was done with that part. I like the interface because it was cool and simple to comprehend. I checked some of the features and I was delighted to be among the participants that tested the Mixin Messenger since it has so many freatures I may not find on other cryptocurrency wallets.

Mixin Messenger has some features that is intriguing and makes it interesting to use:

- It is a decentralized cryptocurrency wallet.
- It has new features that makes it look more safer to use.
- It support different coins and tokens.
- I can easily create a group and add my contacts.
- It has end-to-end encrypted features.
- I can connect with multiple friends on the wallet.
- It supports more than 30 Blockchains.

Mornin Key
After I was able to download the Mixing Safe and with a few steps to complete my former registration on the app, I decided to download the Morning Key so I can proceed to step two thag require me to create an account on the app(Mornin Key) to complete the step two. I could not download the app on Play Store since it requires payment to get the app, I have no option than to download the APK file so I can have access to the app.

I was able to install it and create an account using my forum name because I have everything to be in accordance so i will not have any issues later. This was very easy to create an account and get access to my account without being stressed.

The Mixin Interface
The Mixin Crypto wallet interface was very comprehensive and easier for me to move around and I never found anything difficult to do since everything was well arranged.
I tested some features on the app and also tried to join group which were for me and my contacts. I asked my friends to download the app since it has a end-to-end encrypted functions that makes our chats to be limited to those of us in the group. The featutes was like my regular chatting apps so it was very convince to move around the app with it crashing or showing bugs. This is when I saw the reason why I was mandated to use a phone number to create an account making it easier to add contacts and chat with friends using the Mixin Messenger wallet.

Creating a pin
Immediately I was done with creating a Mixin account, I was asked to create a pin so that no one will have access to my Mixin app apart from me. Thie was a safe move to make all my communication with the app to be a single person oriented. I first used a simple pin so I can always remember the pin but I was initiated to create a strong pin so that no one can guess the exact pin to compromise my account. I use a 6 digits pin so it can be as long as possible so that no one can guess the pin easily. I was able to use the pin all through the process to create the final New Safe on a desktop. As I go further in the registration process, the pin was vital when scanning the barcode.

Adding a Contact
The contact adding was a little bit confusing at first but I was happy that I was able to add some contacts on my account as the steps require. I was able to click my profile, I clicked on the "MY OR Code" where the barcode of my account showed. I clicked on the "Add Contact" to add those people that are already using the wallet which was more convince for me. Before doing all that, I asked people around me to go to Play Store and download the Mixin Messenger so that they can create account and have there own profiles tok before able to add them since we can only add those people that have accounts on there phones or gadgets. They downloaded the wallet and create d an account then i sharply scan there barcode to add them to my contact list. This process was very easy for me to do multiple times because it was straight forward.

Settings
The setting was quick to locate for me and it was in the right side corner of the app interface. In the settings I was able to locate some featurs and use it to do the necessary I wanted to adjust. I log in my account settings where I created my emergency contacts sso that it can be used to fix my account in case I lost access or something else happens. In the settings, I can easily adjust or change my pin to a new one if there is a need for me to do that in case my pin is compromised. I can ask log out from my account from the settings, create authorizations or change my phone number in case I lost my previous number and can't have access to it.

Settings Features
- Account
- Notification and Configuration
- Chat
- Data and Storage Usage
- Appearance
- Mixing Messenger Desktop
- Feedback
- Invite a Friend
- About

Scanning Barcodes
Scanning the barcode was very faster than I thought. I was thinking the barcode scanner would not be as sharp as I thought but everything was quicky. Immediately I use my phone camera from the Mixin Messenger, it quickly connect without wasting time. Also the Mornin Key scanner was also very quick during usage. I had a simple challenge when I wanted to scan where there was no bright light for the scanner to be effective.

New Safe
After I was done with the initial steps for the preparation of creating a New Safe. I have to go back to the Mixin Safe website where I scanned the Barcode that referred me to my portal where I have to create a New Safe account to complete all the requirements. Creating my New Safe account was step by step just like the steps I took to create a Mixin Messenger account. Before the final stage of creating a New Safe account, a paid for upgrade that cost upto $2 in Bitcoin.

I sent the Bitcoin from my Trust wallet scanning the Barcode on my portal to make the process to be very fast without manually copy pasting the wallet address and inputting the amount in Bitcoin. This process was a little bit sluggish because I had to wait for the network confirmation before the transaction was confirmed. This took me upto an hour that made we skeptical if the transaction will ever go. Finally I was done with the step of upgrading my account and congratulations to me, I successfully created a New Safe account.

Transaction
The transaction was very fast. After creating a New Safe account, I quickly did a transaction to test the wallet and how fast it it. The transaction was a bit small sending from my Trust Wallet to my New Safe account because I had to wait for network confirmation for the transaction to be approved. After the transaction was confirmed, I received a message on my Mixin Messenger of the exact amount of Bitcoin that reflected on my New Safe dashboard.

The dashboard was comprehensive and easy to move around the site interface. It was a good and remarkable experience for me to passed through all those steps to understand and complete the requirements to write this review.

Conclusion
My experience going through the difference steps of this review was very comprehensive and tasking. I was determined to make sure I go through every steps to complete the requirements of writing this review. The Mixin Messenger is a good cryptocurrency wallet that I can also refer to my friends and family because it has intriguing features that might not be available on other cryptocurrency wallets. The team can work on giving us other options of creating an account apart from using a phone number since it is a decentralized wallet that supports more than 30 chains and different coins or tokens.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Jateng

Activity: 1254
Merit: 144

Think Different

View Profile
July 31, 2023, 01:29:35 AM

Jateng Review About Mixin Messenger

Mixin Messenger is an open-source signal protocol messenger and cryptocurrency wallet that supports practically all widely used cryptocurrencies. It is E2EE signal protocol messenger and an open source bitcoin wallet.

The Mixin Messenger application a fascinating tool that enables users to communicate, transfer cryptocurrencies, and make transactions with their friends will be discussed in more detail. The app combines simplicity with complexity from the moment I signed up to exploring its features and usage and I found it to be an interesting blend of simplicity and complexity.

Dowoading and Installation:

I was led to install the Mixin Messenger app on my Android phone upon clicking the user guide link https://safe.mixin.zone/. It was a quick process and the data consumption seemed reasonable. the registration process was hassle free as it only required my phone number for verification whike creating account on Mixin Safe. It was a comparatively simple and easy process

Security PIN
Initially I was surprised by Mixin Messenger's PIN system. It requires users to enter their PIN four times, as opposed to other platforms. But I appreciated the added security measure, since it reduces the risk of forgetting the PIN without writing it down.

Mixin Wallet

I found the Mixin wallet to be impressive, as it supported an array of popular coins and tokens, including Bitcoin. Sending and receiving funds proved to be as seamless as using trust wallet adding to the overall convenience.
In my experience adding contacts proved a bit tricky initially, so I had to connect through a desktop device. Once I created another account through a desktop the process became much simpler.

There was a pleasant and straightforward experience to choosing an avatar and using your own picture for the profile picture. Also you could edit your name as well you could also choose to use your own picture as the profile picture.

Mixin Messenger

In terms of communication, the chat feature allowed for exchanging messages, pictures, and videos, mirroring the familiarity of WhatsApp and Telegram. Although I enjoyed the chat experience, I couldn't help but feel that adding reactions to chats would enhance the overall expressiveness of the platform. While I didn't try the group chat option due to the initial hassle of adding contacts. I found the desktop version of Mixin Messenger to be incredibly convenient and user-friendly.  

Best Features:
 Login with a mobile phone number and never lose your account also Secured by six digit PIN
Coins and tokens are stored in PoS-BFT-DAG distributed network
 Restore wallet just by phone number and PIN
 Simple and easy interface
Send cryptocurrencies directly to phone contacts
Send secure messages with Signal protocol
Support Dark mode Available
Group chat list and Voice calls that are end-to-end encrypted

Deposit and Withdrawal

The transaction process proved to be seamless, with no fees for sending money between Mixin accounts and a minimum transaction value of approximately $2. Also Mixin Safe though initially challenging to use on my mobile device provided a secure and straightforward process once I switched to desktop mode on my Chrome browser.
I think Upgrading to access all features of the service was straightforward and the badge system particularly the $2 plan made the process swift. Deposit will take some time based on blockchain conditions typically 20 to 30 mins for Bitcoin.

Conclusion:

Mixin Messenger offered an exciting and familiar experience, making it an enjoyable platform for crypto enthusiasts. While the simplicity of the app was appealing I recommend adding a reaction feature to the chats to enhance expressiveness. Moreover the ability to chat and send cryptocurrencies directly to contacts without fees is a standout feature. Personally, I prefer using Mixin Safe for this singular option given its secure and user-friendly nature. I think In a world of cryptocurrency chats, Mixin Messenger stands as a burst of perplexity, combining simplicity and complexity for an engaging user experience.
Might be the most user friendly cryptocurrencies wallet to store various type of crypto in the market Highly Recommended

Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2023, 04:26:24 AM

Bitcointalk username: Avirunes

(!) This is supposed to be Mixin Safe review but there are some things that I didn't liked straight off the bat - Improper organizing of Mixin products. I feel a project/company should have all things linked at one site so that their users can feel it easy to scroll through their products or can find related help and FAQ's easily. With Mixin, I saw their Mixin Safe being at https://safe.mixin.zone, while their about Mixin network being at https://mixin.network and Mixin Messenger at https://mixin.one/messenger . Another thing, while I can find about Mixin Messenger and Mixin Network from https://mixin.one, there is nothing to find about Mixin Safe there. It will be great if Mixin team organizes their products properly in a way that their users can find everything at one spot like safe.mixin.one, messenger.mixin.one and network.mixin.one. I hope team is able to understand what I am highlighting here.

Mixin Messenger:

Installation & further setups: Installation was pretty easy as it was simple download from Google Play store on my Android phone. While scrolling and checking through the application I stumbled upon desktop version of Mixin Messenger. 

Suggestion:
(*) It would be really good to have web version of Mixin messenger also.

After installing the application, I was asked to register myself with name and phone no. (verified with OTP). Once it was all set, I was asked to set a 6 digit bin PIN during which I was asked to verify 4 times!! (bit annoying but can understand). Once everything was all done with initial setup, I made a deposit of 0.001 BTC [txid] in Mixin Messenger Wallet.

Adding Contacts & Emergency Contacts: Before I move to next step of sending to someone and/or address, I opened another Mixin Messenger Account with my other phone no. and added each other as contact. For setting of Emergency Contacts, I went to Settings>Account>Security>Emergency Contact which then gives me a dialog box of the nature of Emergency Contacts after which I am asked for my 6 digit PIN and after then I am asked to select the emergency contact from the list which I selected my other account. A 4 digit code was sent to the other account on Mixin Messenger which I filled up and confirmed to enable the Emergency Contact.

I find setting up of Emergency contact as really good feature as in case of phone stolen/or lost/ or inaccessible a user can ask for emergency contact to help with accessing his Mixin Messenger back again. Mixin team has explained it in their article [LINK] .

Transfer of Coins between Contacts &  to Address[1][2][3]: First of all, I initiated transaction between contacts wherein I clicked on "+" at the bottom left hand side and selected "Transfer" and type in 0.001 BTC as amount in next step and authenticated the transaction by putting in my 6 digit PIN. It was smooth, easy and no fee was required.

Next for sending coin to address[4][5], I went to my Mixin Messenger Wallet and simply clicked "Send" and then selected "Address" and then sent 0.00064 BTC (excluding 0.00033 BTC fee)[6] to back to my wallet address. The whole process was very smooth but the fee was very high for the transaction. The real transaction however was sent with 0.00002495 BTC fee.

Gallery: (Mixin Messenger)
(click to enlarge)

[1]

[2]

[3]

[4]

[5]

[6]

Review: I didn't experienced any problems while using Mixin Messenger but I really do hope they can tune down the fees a little for sending a transaction to another bitcoin address. It would be much better if they provide a way for their users to adjust fees according to them.

Mixin Safe:

Now next up I started trying out Mixin Safe. While trying to login from Mixin Messenger, the site showed me Login failed error. I tried wiping up the site data but it still showed me the error so I shut down my Windows system and booted into my other OS Manjaro Linux and tried signing in and it worked this time.

Interface was good . During the setup it requires other third party wallets like Mornin Key or Ledger Wallet or Bitcoin Core. I had my Ledger wallet but due to its broken display (realized after starting up for the review), I had to move over to Mornin Key.  Mornin Key installation was smooth and I had no problem with it.

Next up, I started creating a new safe by going to Safe>>New Safe. Site asks for simple Safe Name and Network (Bitcoin, Litecoin#) and in next page asks for the wallet- Bitcoin Core/Mornin Key/Ledger. After selecting Mornin Key, it asks for no. of Members for the safe and no. of members approval needed to authorize any transaction from the safe later on. I added my second account but forgot to update it to "2" so by default I selected "1" as no. of members for the safe. On the next step, it was pretty much the information about the safe and nothing to do but more like a review about the safe.

Funding & Transaction: After creating the safe, I added 0.00029603 (8.65$) into the safe [1] direct from the Mixin Messenger Wallet. After depositing, I clicked on send transaction against the safe [2]  and it asked me the bitcoin address to where I want to send it to and the amount, on the next page it gave me a simple overview of the transaction. On the next stage, it asked me for Member's Approval and then Owner's approval [3] . It was all easy as my safe needed one approval but since it needed one approval, I had to approve it from my other account [4]  . After approval, all it  required was approving the transaction from Owner's end which is done by scanning the QR on Mornin Key [5] . The transaction was made after then and it was all smooth [6][7] .

Gallery: (Mixin Safe)
(click to enlarge)

[1]

[2]

[3]

[4]

[5]

[6]

[7]
My review: I liked how smooth experience I had throughout the process. Mixin has really designed it carefully talking from the security point of view. There are certain things that I would like to add on:

• During log-in I encountered issues with login. It consistently showed me "Login failed". It would be great if you can check on that.
  • Plus, apart from that^^^ I would like to suggest making some kind of mirror site to give users an alternate way to access their safes also. Like gambling sites have mirror sites just in case main sites doesn't works. It doesn't have to be lot, just 2 or 3 at best should be enough. Users tend to panic when they are unable to access their funds and in that situation they can bombard your mail or support chat box so it is good to have a mirror site.
  • It would be great to have more coin options (currently Bitcoin and Litecoin) while creating a Safe. I am sure you guys @MixinTeam are working on that since it is just in Beta Phase.
Eternad

Activity: 1204
Merit: 596

When life gets hard BUY Bitcoin!

View Profile
July 31, 2023, 05:56:08 AM

Eternad Mixin Safe Review

Preparation
I go to the mixin safe website to start my journey on using the mixin safe. I click sign in and the image below prompt on my screen. There's a clear instruction on how to move forward in terms of account registration.

I click the download link(Google Playstore) and immediately download the Mixin messenger so that I can already create an account for my Mixin safe.

Mixin Messenger

I downloaded the Mixin messenger on the playstore using the download to make sure I'm using the correct application. I registered using a temporary mobile number and immediately received the verification code to create my account using my temporary mobile number.

After a successful account creation, I was surprised on the messenger ecosystem because it's combination of wallet and messenger at the same time since you can use it as telegram/messenger function to chat and send file while store your crypto currency at the same time since it supports multiple crypto currencies.

What makes this better compared to competitor messenger app is it has a scanner feature for an easy login or access to the safe which is very crucial to protect assets on potential malwares installed on a device. The emergency contact feature is really awesome as safety measure in case the mobile number is loss for assets to recover.

I made a deposit on the messenger and my balance was quickly sync even if the transaction on unconfirmed status on blockchain. I think the only downside here is the flat rate fee which you can't customize based on your preferred speed like Electrum but the rest of the feature is nice for a messenger and crypto wallet at the same time.

Suggestion: Introduce biometric option when accessing the crypto wallets and introduce a feature to automatically lock the wallet for a certain period of time so that no one can hack the wallet in case the app is open the background when the phone got lost.

Mornin Key

I download this wallet same process on Mixin Messenger using the instruction provided when creating a safe. At this part, I'm already login on the Mixin safe website and started the procedure on creating safe. I paid 1$ before I can install the app since it's a paid app on playstore. I think the paid part of this app might make the user turn off since it's still on the early process which user usually lazy when they encounter some payment requirement already without seeing the actual product feature.

Mornin Key app use the same process of account registration to the typical non-custodial crypto wallet which user need to write seed phrase for back up purposes. The app is a literal key storage.

I only use it on scanning the code for the safe as owner wallet and signing withdrawal transaction. It's response to scan for approval is quick and smooth. I have no problem encountered when approving all my request using my keys.

Mixin Safe

The UI/UX of mixin safe is very simple yet everything that you need to learn and see is already available just like an open book. I really like the design of being less complicated so that user can easily navigate the website function without many questions because everything is self-explanatory.

(Image taken after my withdrawal)

I head over the safe and start to create my very first mixin safe. I really like procedure guide on left side the whole process because it's easier to complete all the requirements when the guide is always readable while I'm currently setting up the requirements.

I setup my network name and choose Bitcoin currency for my safe and use my Mornin key app to scan the code for authorizing a transaction as owner of the safe. This whole process just takes less than a minute until I'm on the part which I need to subscribe the premium plan in order to create a safe.

I pay using Electrum and choose the 2$ premium plan for 1 safe per year since that's all I needed. I encounter some problem on this part because my checkout page become blank white the whole time while my Bitcoin payment is pending. The checkout page finishes the loading process after my bitcoin transaction received 1 confirmation. I just hope that the checkout page will just remain the same and show the status of the incoming transaction including the TXID.

The safe takes a bit time to become active(above 1 minute than the suggested waiting time). I click the received button on the safe and sent my Bitcoin using my Electrum wallet. This time, the transaction is very quick to reflect on my safe balance.

I clicked the send button to test the withdrawal, At this point my deposit have 1 confirmation. I input my wallet address and the amount, I approved the transaction using my mornin key as owner by scanning the qr code and same with mixin messenger for member approval to complete the transaction. Everything went well and the transaction got confirmed instantly after all the authorization is finish.

The mixin safe feature works perfectly as safe since it needs all the party involved to approve transaction from the safe.

Suggestion: Adding hiding safe that already useless (in an event that all party involved withdraw the balance and doesn't need it anymore) so that we can still use 1 free safe included for the basic plan or atleast make the basic plan available to purchased additional safe.

Summary:
Mixin safe is very simple and easy to use. It's safe because it requires multiple approval and you can approve all transaction using scan method. Payment method option is convenient since it has multiple option. The transaction speed and website responsiveness in every task is very quick which makes my overall experience smooth on all the process.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3160

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2023, 11:53:33 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2023, 12:43:42 AM by examplens

Here is my (examplens) review of the Mixin service

First of all, apologies for writing a bit later, but here we had two very unpleasant storms and my internet is quite unstable these days, most often of very poor quality.

I haven't read many other reviews, so I don't know much about the service itself, except for a little bit that I participated in the ANN thread.
Opening an account/wallet I have to say that the whole process is very vague. I came looking for Mixin, and the first thing I was offered for download was I came looking for Mixin, the first thing I was offered to download was Mornin key. Until now, I have never heard of that service, but without clear additional explanations, I am asked to download that application (which is not free by the way).
I downloaded the APK file and installed it on the Android device, but something is not right. (It is quite possible that my device is not adapted to the Android 7.0 version)

I was forced to install the iOS app on my primary device anyway. And it worked.
I'm not a big fan of saving important things through applications on mobile devices, I see this as a cons in the whole thing.
Then I thought, hey, I need to test the Mixin messenger app, so I downloaded the Win app for my PC. That was fun, because that application is exclusively a messenger, without any advanced features, wallet, etc... Of course, login is only possible with the help of an activated mobile app. So, just another chat application

- Epilogue, somehow I ended up needing 3 devices for the whole process.

Mixin wallet and deposit. The Mixin Messenger (Android) application itself is the simplest it can be. I forgot to turn off notifications, as another user reminded me when he started spamming me with memes and some funny pictures. Not that I was happy when I saw gifs with a girl petting a dog in an application where I plan to deposit some money.
- A question for the Mixin team, how safe is it to allow users to send files in such an application?

When making a deposit, I can either copy/paste the BTC address or scan the QR code. Since I have to do this transaction from a computer, the QR code means nothing to me in that case, Mixin's PC version does not have access to the wallet, so I had to use a new external application to forward the address from the mobile device to the PC where I have access to my main wallet. Sound complicated? Me too.
If I have already connected Mixin Messenger with Mixin Safe, maybe the deposit addresses from the messenger could also be visible in this application.
The transaction was not visible before the final execution, not even as pending, which put me in a state of checking if I made a mistake somewhere in the whole process.

Mixin Safe The first impression is the simplicity of the interface, which is a good thing, at least for me.
Before any testing, let me emphasize a potential security risk. As I have been having a problem with the stability of the Internet last week, there have been numerous restarts and even a change of IP address by the provider. It is interesting that I have never been logged out of the Mixin Safe application.
- Shouldn't an application like this have some time lock after inactivity where a re-login is required?

I am in the process of adding new Safes to my account. Chose the standard plan of $2 to upgrade this out I immediately received a notification about a pending transaction, all that's left is to wait for the realization.
- I have to emphasize here once again, I am forced to learn about the application on the fly, with no support inside it. Without explanation, it seems as if it is assumed that every user is familiar with this idea.

The next thing I wanted to do was to create another Safe, but this time using the Ledger X wallet. Here, in the whole process, I came across a link to the article "How to use Ledger to create Mixin Safe?", so I was happy, there is a support section here after all. And this is a good example of the instructions I was hoping for from the beginning of this test.
I tried to add team members here. I recognized one username (Dr.Bitcoin_Strange) in the chat, so I tried to add him for testing purposes. I did not succeed in the search, and I tried using a username or Mixin ID. Maybe he needs to add me to his contacts. I gave up on this step and moved on.
Next, I needed to do an upgrade plan, where the Standard Plan $2 option is no longer possible. I guess I used my limit, so the only possibility is to upgrade to Elite or Prosperity plans.

So the next step transfer BTC from Mixin Messenger to Mixin Safe. Fixed 0.00025 BTC fee??

Withdraw from the Mixin safe.
Finally, the part that seemed clearer. Now I'm sorry that I didn't create a safe with Ledger (maybe I'll decide on that step anyway), I guess in that case, signing the transaction is different, apart from scanning the QR code.

Here we have the option of an upgrade plan. This is where the possibility of choosing to purchase a certain number of transactions would come in handy. For example, if I withdraw all funds and want to send them to two addresses, why am I forced to buy a larger plan if I will no longer use this service?

Signing through the Mornin key took an unexpectedly long time, without any information. I wasn't sure if everything was okay with my phone, or if it was just a normal process.

Finally, I'm waiting for the confirmation of the transaction, there is no fee charged this time, so I'm wondering if it's only now during the promo period or if will it always be like that.

By passing this test, the concept and basic idea of the project is clear. I really think it has a future, but a lot of development is still needed here. What I consider to be the biggest complaint is that there is a lot of ambiguity during the whole process.
At times I was really frustrated because I had to go back and check what I had overlooked. I am of the opinion that any service that deals with these and similar financial services must be maximally adapted and user-friendly.

I made a certain number of screenshots, but I did not upload them due to technical difficulties. If necessary, I'll add them to the review.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Hamza2424
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1040

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2023, 02:44:53 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2023, 02:57:14 PM by Hamza2424

Note: I've tried to cover all and hope so I did it well.
Bitcointalk Username: Hamza2424
Mixin ID: 41185679

So I'll try to not put massive images because its a review, not a guide, Still, I will try to add the necessary images as the UI or the issues-related images to highlight the things. So getting started with the Wallet preparation, Owner Wallet, and member alerts and we have some option as BitcoinCore, Monin Key, and Ledger to avoid the complexities, I preferred Mornin Key and created the Owner wallet and Member wallet.

SetUp Phase

Obviously, due to the unavailability of the payment method in my reach, I used the regular APK version from the official site. So it was quite simple some options to create a new or import wallet and a pretty clean and simple UI setup. A few things I want to mention about this Mornin Key version is the Stand of Backup to the wallet, where the recover phase backup page allows the screenshot, I think in that particular activity the screenshot should not be allowed it can be considered as a Suggestion, It's a testing version still I think I should have to mention it. Rest is all good.

Mixin Wallet Messenger

After that here comes the main story with the Mixin Wallet / Messenger, So with the wallet, I would say as in 1st phase it was recommended to never lose the PIN, the +1 I've found here is the PIN selection process where we can't repeat the Pin pattern like 123 123. Wallet UI is smooth with a lot of pre-selected coins. A chat view with Bots and Annoucment channel Helps to frequently check transactions and new features and etc etc.

• So coming to the point what I found great about the wallet is the pre-processing transaction view in order to help the user to know the expected incoming transfers, as due to last network congestion still my other Hot wallets apps are not working well with the transaction records, so I've found this helpful and efficient.
  • Secondly the wallet has predefined network fees that can't be adjusted as we can adjust the fees, in most wallets, which is weird and costly becasue it's costing me 0.00024 BTC which is even higher than the minimum withdrawal amount so I think there should be adjustable fees option or the real-time network cost. I asked the question to the support as well and they answered me.
  • The transfer between the Mixing users and contacts is free and fast, even the Bot notifies you of the transfers, Which seems a good point

Mixin Safe

Using Mixin Safe is quite simple after reading the guide, No issues as it's the beta version I am hoping for more features in the gold tier lunch. Anyway, using Mornin Key I did setup my account and made a deposit there are differences according to the security configuration on users' needs, such as you can create your network from 1 member to up to 5 members.

I bought 2$ standard tier for the Mixin Safe and made a deposit according and made a withdrawal as well, the Point is in the timeline I"ve found after the first approval and members' approval, the ending approval is provided by the Owner and still transaction waits for the Mixin safe approval. I am not sure why? I did ask the Support as well. Over all the Mixing Safe is easy to use and recommended with greater security. There are different tiers of membership with different features. A safe option, members slots, and network confirmation in each tier is different and it costs around 100$ per year with the Standard mode.

Ending Words

In the end Mixin app & Mixin safe is easy to use and recommended with some unusual features, Currently, there are no bugs, a few recommendations I mentioned above, I will recommend using the Bitcoin core or other supported hardware wallet for the Owner. Deposit and withdrawals are simple if you find any complexity support is assistive, as I had asked a few questions and they entertained me well. It takes time but is still efficient.

AB de Royse777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2023, 03:35:32 PM

Batch#2 deadline is over yesterday but the following users failed to submit their reviews:
Code:
Unknown Op
electronicash
Gianluca95
jamyr
Gianluca95 and jamyr contacted me. The new deadline for you two. is until 05/08 UTC, it's same as batch#3 deadline.

Unknown Op and electronicash you have few options to pick one:
1. Refund 0.003 btc to bc1qum26j0rdhf759gxyun5uxvhtcg6fpflym99y8m8pjnmhr3fsm77qpnd3u7 then update here in this topic. Before 3rd August 23:59 UTC

2. Post the review in the next two days. New deadline 3rd August 23:59 UTC.

3. If nothing is done by the time given then I will have to leave a negative feedback on your profile and we can call the case close. 

You two will be notified via PM shortly.

Cheers

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Unknown Op

Activity: 560
Merit: 361

Pakistan Local Board Request

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2023, 05:10:36 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2023, 01:21:36 PM by Unknown Op

Thanks Royse777 for giving me this opportunity

Bitcointalk Username: Unknown Op
Mixin ID: 41186513

Here is My Review:

This is not a first for me to test or review any website or app I previously reviewed whirlwind, megapari or utopia messenger app so I try my best to completely review mornin key, Mixin wallet or Safe Zone so nothing can be missed out. Firstly I downloaded these apps for review are:

• Mornin Key
  • Mixin Crypto Wallet
  • Safe Mixin Zone

1) Mornin Key

Installation and Download process:

Firstly, I go to https://safe.mixin.zone/ and design is so cool then I click on 'Get Started' the Owner wallet page is appeared there are few wallets like mornin key, ledger, Bitcoin core etc

Then simply I choose Mornin key and click on 'Get Mornin Key' I directly go mornin key official site https://mornin.one/key I see that this app is available for both Android and IOS and I think this is not for window this is sad so I have mobile phone so I can easily download this app when I go to play store then I see that this app is not free so pay small like 0.99$ dollar. I have some Google play balance then I easily install this app on my phone

After Downloading:
I can not face any problems during download also I see about this app on play store I can guess all of them can easily access this app on your phone. Then I click on mornin key app then I see security lock using biometric and passcode this is cool, easy and simple then I use paas code and create good passcode then I login in mornin key the UI design is so simple every one can easily use this app and I also see search engine this is so good I can easily search any items by name, username or public key. After checking search engine then I go to setting where I can see that dark mode also available I like this and when I activate this interface look more amazing. Then I go to my account and backup my account with mnemonic keys and I can also reveal this keys on my account at any time

2) Mixin Crypto Wallet Messenger

Installation and Download process:

After review Mornin key app then I download and install this Mixin wallet app from playstore this app is also available for both Android as well as IOS this is great. Same this app I can't see any problem during download and install

After installation and download completion, then I opn Mixin app design is so simple and look good I see that some guidelines received from Team Mixin then I click on it and read out all and all necessary and important things write on these guidelines messages this is so informative I like this feature.

After carefully read out its guidelines than I click on 'Wallet' button then he ask to create PIN and I see that we can create 6 digit pin this is good for security then I click on start button I create strong passcode and I liked this system a lot because I have to confirm the password 4 times for password confirmation. After all I successfully created my wallet so easy and simple

Deposit Process:

What my wallet created then I see that there is a lot of crypto which I can deposit and test Mixin wallet. I see that interface so simple and easy to understand also see search engine can we easily search any crypto also I see some functions like Hidden Assets, All Transaction and Connected dApps which is so cool then I start deposit some funds I selected Usdt and also select BNB Network and deposit 10 USDT from Binance.

After sometime I received my deposit and it will take almost 30 min to 1 hour. But the process is simple and easy anyone can simply use our this.But it take enough to reached out in my account

Alternate Account for Testing:

I can create another account for testing to send fund from contact. Simply I create account and then a text message from my main account then I add to contact click on '+' button then choose transfer option and then write amount and click on send. Instantly I received 2 usdt with zero fees which is too good and I don't face any problems for using this feature then I send back to my main account.

3) Safe Mixin Zone

After review Mixin wallet then I decide to create a safe then I go to site and scan out my QR code from Mixin and then I create a new safe by using mornin key this process also so easy just I scan it from mornin app and then I go back to my account

I noticed that it is clearly written that this is a beta software and don't store you assets more than 1000$ dollar this is good thing it can be clearly note that you carefully about this and I review other features like deposit and withdraw, activities, transaction all these work very smooth and not face any bugs.

Withdrawal Process:

Now it is time to withdraw my fund from Mixin wallet and now let's see withdraw proceed also so simple easy and smooth. Firstly I go to wallet and then select usdt click on send button I already add address then I select it and enter amount click on continue button then verify withdrawal through biometric and confirm transaction. This method is soo easy and simple. The transaction fees also not too high and also reliable. I received my withdrawal after few mins with no any issue.

Conclusion:
Mixin Safe Service is very simple and easy to use I really like it. Instant fund transfer feature also very fast as well as zero fees this is also good thing. Mobile app also so friendly everyone use this app and interface of app is also to cool. The chat feature is also good when my deposit not received then I contact him he ask that you can receive you fund as soon as possible also he ask me for transaction hash for confirmation. I really enjoy to use and test Mixin service. I hope the excellent service continues and I wish the Mixin project great success.

Good Luck Mixin Safe Team  Smiley

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Gencecikmen
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1068

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
August 01, 2023, 07:02:49 PM

Review:

For this review, I tested the Mixin Messenger app, the Mixin safe browser and Mixin desktop app. I installed the Mixin Messenger app on my phone from the app store and registered with my phone number. I also created a 6-digit PIN for app security. It was more complicated than setting up pins on other apps. I had to enter a 6-digit pin and confirm it three times.

Using phone numbers for registration is a common practice for messenger apps, but it may deter some users who are concerned about their privacy or security. Although dummy numbers can be used for testing purposes, they do not provide a reliable way to recover the mixin messenger account or the mixin safe account in case the pin is forgotten. Therefore, it would be beneficial to offer an alternative option to use email addresses for registration. This would also solve the issue of not receiving the verification code via SMS, which happened to me several times with different numbers.

I preferred the browser over the desktop mode because it was more convenient. The site layout is simple and looks okay to me. Desktop app is not properly working. I had a problem logging in. When I was logging in, the desktop app displayed an error message. This happened in the desktop app after scanning the QR code. Desktop app didn't work after I scanned the QR code again and again. 

The dark theme is not bad. Adding contacts was easy. I just needed a friend's username or phone number, and then I could start chatting with them.  I added a friend using the ID code and we exchanged bitcoins through the messaging section. It was very practical and easy.

The mixin messenger is similar to WhatsApp or Telegram. I like everything about it and I can use it to chat with some of my friends. It works well except for some missing features, such as video calls, read receipt toggle, and online status indicator.

Conclusion:

I had a smooth experience overall. The app is great, simple and functional. My experience with the Mixin messenger was positive, but there are some things that could make it better. It could improve some aspects of the in-app wallet.

Suggestion: The chat features are mostly fine, just some minor suggestions. I also like the option to delete a chat only for me or for everyone. Adding a chat reaction would be awesome too.

Suggestion: A tutorial video on the whole process would be very helpful to reduce some stress.

Suggestion: Add an email address option for registration.

Suggestion: Allow sending to the wallet address from clipboard directly and simplify the Withdraw page details.

NotATether
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 6718

bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2023, 06:30:59 AM
Merited by NeuroticFish (3), LoyceV (2)

🚨 Important notice for reviewers who create Mixin Safes using Bitcoin Core 🚨

You must use Bitcoin Core 25.0 or later in order to broadcast transactions from the safe. Older versions do not sign the PSBT from the private key wallet which prevents transactions from being approved by the owner. (In other words, preventing you from getting your money out).

If you created a safe with an older version of Core, you can still send a transaction from it using one of the newer Bitcoin Core versions. I'll pass the info down to cedricfung as I don't see it addressed anywhere on the site.

There's no need to panic.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2023, 02:02:54 PM

Reviewing new projects is always tough because we have to check different aspects and then give an opinion. MIXIN SAFE also was a new project for me and before this i never looked out alternatives to this one. Anyway I checked out each step very carefully and then wrote a review so that any deficiency in the whole process improved in the beta stage. Some steps were very lengthy and there was a short way to do it but I chose a long method, as I have determined to check out every aspect and give review on every single step.

Mixin Messenger
MIXIN MESSENGER WEBSITE:
Mixin Messenger official website is well organized with eye catching design. I opened a website on PC and Mobile. Website design is mobile friendly and only shows Playstore and APK download option in the mobile while in PC we can view all available download options.

DOWNLOADING MIXIN MESSENGER
Currently Mixin messenger is available for Android, Apple, Linux ,Mac and windows. I choose Windows for a better view.

Mixin messenger is available in Microsoft official store and I recommended this one because it was checked and approved by the store so no malware and no tension of the virus. I am using an HP laptop with advance accessories so i downloaded the app from the official store and it's downloaded and installed in a minute.

Note: Exe files are also available which is best option for low and old desktops that cannot load Windows 10 and have no access to the Microsoft official store.

I was expecting that this will be enough to login directly but after launching the app it promt for signin through smartphone and i have to first download app in smart phone, signup and then scan QR code to login in desktop app which is very lengthy process.

Installing app in smartphone is very easy and available in the Playstore.

SIGNUP AND LOG IN:
first i opened app in smart phone and mobile phone number is only way to sign up. verification code arrived in few seconds. The whole signup process went smoothly and then the first step in smartphone after SIGNUP is to setup new Pin code. after setting up full option  available including Wallet, Theme setting, contact, scan, chat and some others setting.

Mobile:
The mobile app is very fast, mobile friendly and easily understandable.
Chat option is available to send messages (text and voice). voice call and sending photos, videos are also available. at Short Chat has all features available with addition of sending token from wallet to our contact in sample way.

In mobile dark theme is available and i personally use this to keep safe my eye.

PC:
I tried many time to login in Mixin messenger desktop by Scanning QR code hut unfortunately it failed everytime. I tried more than ten times and then finally i give up.

after 12 hours I tried again and this time successfully logged into the desktop. I'm interested to see that the mobile app is much better than the desktop and no wallet option available in the desktop version..

In desktop appearance could be changed to dark mode and edit the size of chat. adding manual proxy is also available.

Mornin:
Mornin Key is a password management software that helps users save and manage passwords for various accounts, protecting users' account information

From above introduction it is clear now that Mornin key is used to save our private key cloudly. Mixin has partnership with this app because it is safest and secure way to safe key.

In Playstore we have to pay 0.99$ to download and we can download APK files but download other than Playstore possesses high risk.

Installation Process is easy and only required to save optional phrase for future safety. This app is just to save our key and other all task done in Mixin messenger.

CREATING MIXIN SAFE(BTC):

Mixin safe is only available in web and we cannot directly create safe in app. by opening official website the first work to do is login through mixin messenger. This is very easy work and required just scanned Qr code.

Creating safe is quiet easy which need mixin messenger and mornin key approval for linking so that when we withdraw our fund we will need to approve from these two app. These two apps will be required if anyone lost access to private key.

For creating Mixin Btc Safe we have to go through these steps

1: creating names for Safe and choosing BTC or LTC. I choosed BTC token to test the system.

2: Chose wallet that supports Signin. This wallet will store our private key. at this time Mornin key, Bitcoin core and Ledger are available. I already have a Mornin key installed and now just to scan QR code to sign.

Select number of members we want to add in Signin approval request.
We can set the number of thresholds from 1 to 5 which decided the number of users need to confirm transaction. for fast approval we can set only one and only our Mixin approval will be needed for every transaction.
for high privacy we could add 2-5 members and without confirmation of all users no transaction will be proceed.

Signing approval from Mixin messenger.
QR code will be required to scan from Mixin messenger.

Upgrade package:
Three packages available at this time and we can select according to our need. The cheapest one is 2$ per year where only one Safe wallet could be created, maximum 3 members could be added and one transaction is totally free. 100$ pack is best for long term users where we cab create 16 safes, add up to 10 members and 16 free transactions.

Mixpay team is responsible for this purpose and many payment options are available and easiest one is paying through crypto where all big tokens are available to deposit.

Currently Mixpay have these options for upgrade:

* Crypto Wallet (28 Crypto tokens available)
* Connect with MIXIN MESSENGER WALLET
* Connect with other wallets such as Metamask, Coinbase, okx, bitkeep, Imtoken, Tokenpocket, Mathwallet, Itoken

I personally deposited from Binance and by Scanning the qr code address + amount automatically added and payment received after successful withdraw from Binance. This process is very fast and my payment received timing is just 3 seconds. i will give 5/5 rate .

Last step: Signing approval through Mornin key:
The second time the Mornin key Scan will be required to activate the safe. My safe is now fully ready for the transaction.

Deposit:
After successful creation of Mixin Safe now our wallet is ready for performing any transaction. Our Btc address shows clearly in our safe, we can copy it from there or just click the Received button available at the top Home screen.
Minimum deposit is 0.0001(2.9$) BTC. sending less then this amount will be permanent loss of btc. This amount is very low and i believe no one will try to deposit less than 3$.

I deposited 0.003 BTC from Binance to Mixin Safe wallet. I carefully observed how long btc deposit take to complete. BTC recieved after 1 confirmation and Total balance showing value in $ and just below amount is showed in BTC.

Withdraw:
Now to withdraw fund  Mixing messenger and Mornin key app needed to approve transaction. I clicked on send and then page appears to select safe. I have created only one safe so it's showing only one with anon name and then wrote amount to withdraw and proceeded to next page.

now Approve transaction in Mixin messenger required. I have selected one threshold, this is why only one mixing messenger approval is required.

The next and last step required Mornin key approval by scanning and withdrawing successfully.

Transaction hash created after some minutes to check the status of transaction. Withdrawing funds also went smoothly like deposit and I received funds instantly after approving. Withdrawing BTC is absolutely free and gas  fee was also paid by Mixin team and i recieved full payments.

Transaction History:

MY BTC ADDRESS: bc1qx03pkd50jz6glz8craphvlqkwrxyydu8erw0hj
MIXIN SAFE BTC ADDRESS: bc1q6kxxy9s0xtnuq30lrhszas8n2vp5yl4usqdngzqmdg40ted8002sqx7atn

DEPOSIT HASH: cb39ce422e92edd91c3a2955e4245c28b445710e0b6903fbabfd3a36c458c159

WITHDRAW HASH: fe1d4299f95bbc90e151b6822deaa12f18c90fe9a28ba62bc262e60c86ba3b66

MIXIN SAFE EYE CATCHING KEY FEATURE:
* Decentralized way to restore key
* No access to fund without accessing aleast 2 key.
* Unlock period for Mixin team key.
* no hidden fee when deposit and withdraw.
* Fast deposit and withdraw.
* lot of options available for upgrading mixin safe.
*Add many users for approval to strict security.

Some recommendations:
* Desktop Mixin needs to be improved and makes it more valuable than the android version by adding wallets and other attractive features like playing games with friends etc.
* It will be better to add a trust wallet and safepal wallet to connect for Upgrading package .
* Desktop Mixin was failed to sigin many times which should be checked.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
AB de Royse777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2023, 07:55:29 PM
Merited by sujonali1819 (1)

@Gencecikmen, some more efforts on the review was expected. It was not a good job at all.

Batch#4 reward/payment sent: 6a4c96c5de9578657f5f8195230d4d326c91f8fca0f0cb702e20c4cb1e0ccc3b
Members in Batch#4:
Code:
Mr.right85	Hero Member
_act_ Hero Member
GxSTxV Sr. Member
Sim_card Full Member
LoyceV Legendary
OmegaStarScream Legendary/ Staff
Z-tight Hero Member
coupable Hero Member
BitcoinTurk Hero Member
MAAManda Hero Member
Chilwell Full Member
Little Mouse Legendary
Synchronice Sr. Member
UmerIdrees Hero Member
virasog Legendary
nelson4lov Hero Member
bitmover Legendary
Iroh Sr. Member
Onyeeze Full Member
Beparanf Hero Member
Your deadline to submit the reviews before 10/08/2023 @23:59 UTC. Please do not miss the deadline.

Code:
Gianluca95
jamyr
electronicash
Your deadline is in two days only. Please do not miss this extended deadline.

Code:
Obari
Wapfika
Sakanwa
Rruchi man
Davidvictorson
sujonali1819
rby
CryptoHeadlineNews
Oluwa-btc
pakhitheboss
Compromise me
Baoo
Doan9269
ranochigo
Your deadline is in two days too. Hopefully none of you will miss it.

Thanks

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2023, 08:18:09 PM

Here's mine:

As instructed, I followed the user guide whose first suggestion is to use the Mornin key to create Mixin Safe. It's the most logical for me since I don't wanna turn on a Bitcoin core that has to update nor would use Ledger for a new app. Not the usual I guess but I chose to download the APK for Android to test. It's not recommended to download APK but I feel brave for doing so and yeah I did it and it's the easiest to do just like installing the Mixin messenger.

It's connecting to Mixin Safe Dashboard that is making this app a lot weirder because I thought having Mornin Key and Mixin Messenger is all I need. As it turns out, a user needs to scan a code to link their account to the Mixin Safe dashboard.

It must be related to phones old phone models because my problem started when my scan doesn't work. Kelly the chat support is very patient in guiding me, this is something she must have faced every now and then for she knew the team is still developing the product. She had to ask what my operating system was and what browser I'm using. It must have been a common problem. But after trying it out on different browsers, the scan worked when I browse https://safe.mixin.zone/dashboard with Chromium browser and I finally linked my Mixin messenger to the Mixin Safe. Chromium is different from Chrome by the way. I tried on Firefox is also didn't work but it worked on Chromium.

I began to understand the purpose of the Mixin Safe when I saw the lines "The best solution for Inheriting Bitcoin". Who wouldn't want to pass his wealth to his sons and daughters?
When I scanned Mixin Login, it says "Provide the general public with state-of-the-art Bitcoin custody solutions." It's not actually for Mixing Bitcoin which is the first impression for some people just when they see the name of this project.

Once a Mixin Safe is created, you can not add another member to it. This should be emphasized before a user finalizes his New Safe creation. Maybe a little popup window reminding the user about adding a contact or someone in the Safe he is creating. Therefore you need to create another Safe in case you want to add another member like your brothers, sons, and daughters.

I did try to create another Safe with a few contacts I added using the Mixin IDs of the users here but then again, there is the need to upgrade my plan for that $2 I paid for the upgrade was meant only for 1 Mixin Safe. The upgrade for you to be able to create 5 Mixin Safe costs $8/year.

Expectation:
I'm hoping to see the team would add altcoin network one day when a user creates a New Safe like the ETH or BNB. These must be something in their mind since the Mornin Key have a list of tokens on it and even in paying for the Mixin Safe upgrade, they also accept altcoins in fact I paid mine in EOS with their weird memo tag that I did have to scan as well.

I think plans should not be limited to one year only. They should be offering a 3-5 year plan instead of offering a 5 Safe for Elite plan which cost $8/year. These plans will be worry-free for users, doesn't need to keep tabs every year. A safe for a small company with 10 employees having their funds in BTC, I guess the Mixin Safe will be useful and will be for long term as well.

As for now, only a few wallets can be used for Mixin Safe like the Morning Key, Bitcoin Core, and Ledger. Not all Bitcoin users are using these wallets. If they want more adoption of Mixin Safe, they would need the popular ones to connect to it like the Trezor, Electrum, and Exodus.

Conclusion:
Mixin Safe is for now a Beta. I think there are lots of people who will be using it since many of us wants to share their wealth with the members of the family. The owner key and members key is all that's needed for everyone can spend the coins in the safe. Also as advertised, the project will likely be the way in handing out the birthright of their kids without having to deal with lawyers.  

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀