Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:04:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the best Altcoin for this moment to accumulate right now?  (Read 1444 times)
nurilham

Activity: 1428
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
August 07, 2023, 09:03:10 PM

The most recommended altcoins to accumulate should be the top altcoins which have strong fundamentals. ETH, BNB, ADA, SOL, MATIC, DOT, XLM, HBAR are the examples of altcoins that have strong fundamentals and have big market caps. I avoid to invest in meme coins because they only rely on the hype, their future is totally very difficult to predict. However, it is your choice whether you want to invest in hyped altcoins or fundamental altcoins. Which altcoins better to invest, must depend on your own research. Everyone sometimes has their own target in investment, this also determines which coins to buy. If it is for a short term goal, hyped altcoins are also okay as long as you understand how to invest or trade on them.

Do With Your Own Risk

Wink

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rupok

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2023, 05:12:26 PM

Constantly new altcoins are coming in the market, making it very difficult to choose the best altcoin from there.  The altcoin market is always volatile so people get confused to make the right altcoin investment.  But among the altcoins, Eth and BNB are among the top altcoins, they are very trusted coins and have survived for many years.  But also XRP is considered as top name.  Ethereum and BNB coins are very stable and I personally prefer these coins among the altcoins.I invest more in BNB coins due to Ethereum's gass fees getting higher.

woez (OP)

Activity: 403
Merit: 41

View Profile
August 09, 2023, 08:57:26 AM

Constantly new altcoins are coming in the market, making it very difficult to choose the best altcoin from there.  The altcoin market is always volatile so people get confused to make the right altcoin investment.  But among the altcoins, Eth and BNB are among the top altcoins, they are very trusted coins and have survived for many years.  But also XRP is considered as top name.  Ethereum and BNB coins are very stable and I personally prefer these coins among the altcoins.I invest more in BNB coins due to Ethereum's gass fees getting higher.

That's right, and that's not the fault of friends, but the opportunities that the market provides with the presence of new tokens also give us the opportunity to add to our investment portfolio. Of course, it's not just coins or tokens that have stood the test of time during the big corrections you mentioned above.

So, is there anything from the bounty campaign on the Bounthy Altcoin thread that has been completed that can be used as a reference and we can invest. Well, what do friends think here?

cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
August 09, 2023, 01:34:51 PM

I want to find a good Altcoin to invest in before the bull starts, also have a non-custodial exchange. This means, that we have complete control over our funds. If there is, please help convey it, because a lots of new altcoins was born every day.

If we’re talking about long term, Ethereum is the best bet and worth to doing DCA (dollar-cost averaging).

As for accumulating other ones on a short to mid-term basis, I would look on L1 and L2 coins (especially upcoming ones like SEI, VENOM, ZkSync, ZRO and other DeFi platforms that doesn’t have any tokens yet).

But of course, only spend an amount that you can afford to lose. Take time to do deep research before hopping in to that coin that you wanted to accumulate.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
August 09, 2023, 09:01:21 PM

I want to find a good Altcoin to invest in before the bull starts, also have a non-custodial exchange. This means, that we have complete control over our funds. If there is, please help convey it, because a lots of new altcoins was born every day.
If we’re talking about long term, Ethereum is the best bet and worth to doing DCA (dollar-cost averaging).

As for accumulating other ones on a short to mid-term basis, I would look on L1 and L2 coins (especially upcoming ones like SEI, VENOM, ZkSync, ZRO and other DeFi platforms that doesn’t have any tokens yet).

But of course, only spend an amount that you can afford to lose. Take time to do deep research before hopping in to that coin that you wanted to accumulate.
I think it's quite important that we could end up with something that will benefit us the most, there is nothing wrong with ethereum but if you put all your eggs in one basket that will make it harder to get out if anything happens. To be fair it's unlikely that ETH would crash while others stay, it has to be something majorly wrong at ETH to make that a thing, and I doubt that will happen, it looks like a very established code, so I doubt it would have any attacks that crash it.

But at the end of the day if it ever happens, we could say that it could be a bit different. I think it's quite important to make sure ETH is good, but also try to find some other things you could put a little bit in just in case anything happens.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
woez (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2023, 03:10:15 PM

I don't see how the price of a token being low can make it a safer investment option. If I invest $200 in a token worth $0.05 and invest $200 in a token worth $30, does that mean that my investment in the first token has less risk because its price is low and hasn't gone up yet? There have been a lot of projects that didn't manage to gain much value after launch, so only because the price of a token is low doesn't mean it's a low-risk investment.

The risk of its price dumping is always there even if it's priced very low, so it is never recommended to invest in newly launched projects only because they haven't got much value so far, especially if you are planning to hold it for some time, at least a year or so since that is when the bull market might come.

in reality it is so and dominant, but if you see a stable pump and dump (not a roller custer model) and this is an example, if we find it in a new token. is it worth it?

Oneandpure

Activity: 2044
Merit: 306

View Profile
August 12, 2023, 09:22:38 PM

Personally, I have invested with top standings altcoin in CMC right now now and keep accumulate day by day in Ethereum coins, its worth and safety altcoin for investing based on my opinion because stable on higher price and always faster recovery when price going drop. I can't see on other altcoin kinds exactly after fells down or price going drop, needed more than several years later for going up again but can't reach or make new all time high price any more. I am still remember when market crashing last year and Bitcoin drop under $15,000, Ethereum have lower position when bitcoin drop under $1,000 but success wake up again and reached to $2,000 without waiting for long time. Current Ethereum price around $1,800 and I think is very worth for investing right now or waiting when another bitcoin crashing for accumulating in Ethereum with lower price.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
woez (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2023, 08:25:52 AM

Personally, I have invested with top standings altcoin in CMC right now now and keep accumulate day by day in Ethereum coins, its worth and safety altcoin for investing based on my opinion because stable on higher price and always faster recovery when price going drop. I can't see on other altcoin kinds exactly after fells down or price going drop, needed more than several years later for going up again but can't reach or make new all time high price any more. I am still remember when market crashing last year and Bitcoin drop under $15,000, Ethereum have lower position when bitcoin drop under $1,000 but success wake up again and reached to $2,000 without waiting for long time. Current Ethereum price around $1,800 and I think is very worth for investing right now or waiting when another bitcoin crashing for accumulating in Ethereum with lower price.

What you suggest is very correct and I don't reject it in the slightest and it's true, but I'm a bit confused to see the movement of the new token, this really caught my attention even though there was a dump and not long after that it went up again, name is Biokript (BKPT) can see the source: https://coinmarketcap.com/en/currencies/biokript/ and I also paid attention to the charts and looked at dextools, the daily transactions are also high, both buying and selling.

bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2023, 01:10:40 AM

-    I just wanna ask something if you don't mind only. Did you do research in which of the altcoins are good to invest nowadays here in the crypto space? Or your just feel lazy that's why your asking and made a post like this here? Because,  all things that we want to know now is very easy to find the answer.

We already have a google search, social media platform such as youtube where some of the influencers giving a review about the crypto in which is the best for them to buy or to invest.
If you are only paying attention to the whole post that you quoted , then you will see the highlighted part of His post , and he is asking also to the project that has custodial wallet .
he is not lazy  he only wanted to have good advises so his interest and look up will prosper till the halving comes or at least the bull run.

tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2023, 11:16:28 PM

...So, is there anything from the bounty campaign on the Bounthy Altcoin thread that has been completed that can be used as a reference and we can invest. Well, what do friends think here?

It is a bad idea to invest in coins of projects whose bounty are held on the forum, since by the time they end, the price of the coin is reduced to the minimum price. The last time I saw something worthwhile, the bounty campaign of which was held on the forum a few years ago, was Ferrum Network.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
barhavsky

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
August 14, 2023, 11:37:48 PM

in my opinion the best altcoin to accumulate at the moment are ETH, XRP and BNB, because I really believe if you will definitely get a big profits from investing in ETH, XRP and BNB, therefore now is the right time to buy and hold until the bullrun comes, because when the bullrun occurs, then you will definitely get a lot of profit.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 15, 2023, 02:15:30 AM

Try not to focus only in Altcoin mate , because yeah there are good of them but also the best is bitcoin
so why just ask for altcoins? and also one thing to remember is that before altcoin , bitcoin will start to jump off so try to extend your investment coins.
maybe if you have 100% of funds, then try to consider at least 40% in the secured Bitcoin and then the remaining will be segregated to other alts.
in my opinion the best altcoin to accumulate at the moment are ETH, XRP and BNB, because I really believe if you will definitely get a big profits from investing in ETH, XRP and BNB, therefore now is the right time to buy and hold until the bullrun comes, because when the bullrun occurs, then you will definitely get a lot of profit.
but best if you are giving advises , make sure that you are also investors of those said coins and not just talking to your self without proving others.

Xampeuu

Activity: 1400
Merit: 115

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 15, 2023, 06:17:59 AM

all three are safe altcoins to invest in, and of course you will get a profit even though it is not as big as a meme coin, therefore it is indeed better to put most of your capital to invest in this altcoin of choice. on the other hand there are also speculators who leave their capital to choose new projects or meme coins, who knows when the bulls come, they will get a jackpot, because this investment is more risky, so dividing capital wisely is highly recommended, hopefully the bullrun comes soon and we can see the reaction soon

woez (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2023, 08:13:11 AM

...So, is there anything from the bounty campaign on the Bounthy Altcoin thread that has been completed that can be used as a reference and we can invest. Well, what do friends think here?

It is a bad idea to invest in coins of projects whose bounty are held on the forum, since by the time they end, the price of the coin is reduced to the minimum price. The last time I saw something worthwhile, the bounty campaign of which was held on the forum a few years ago, was Ferrum Network.

I don't dispute what you say and just want to know, Btw, I've never heard of a project like the one you mentioned, namely the Ferrum Network. Yes. Maybe that time was like that. However, whether the BKPT will be as you say, I am not able to predict as smoothly as that.

tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2023, 12:29:21 PM

I don't dispute what you say and just want to know, Btw, I've never heard of a project like the one you mentioned, namely the Ferrum Network. Yes. Maybe that time was like that. However, whether the BKPT will be as you say, I am not able to predict as smoothly as that.

The bounty campaign of Ferrum Network was held in 2019, and you have been active on the forum since October 2022. But nothing has changed since then and I can't remember such a profitable bounty campaign. The only thing that now brings a steady income is the Signature Campaign with payment in BTC. But in Signature Campaign, the requirements for participants are completely different than those provided for in the bounty campaign.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
August 17, 2023, 05:04:17 PM

So it's my first time buying Doge for a year or two hold or maybe even more. I'm just trying to take advantage of the current dip although there is no assurance that this won't stop going down. I also bought a fraction of bitcoin during this dip.

So at the moment I already have Syscoin, Eth, Bnb, Gala, Chainlink, and Doge. Bitcoin remains 50% to 70% of my crypto portfolio. But I am also starting to weigh in if I could add more altcoins in my portfolio as they have the highest chances of increasing in the next major bull run.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
woez (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2023, 02:23:12 PM

So it's my first time buying Doge for a year or two hold or maybe even more. I'm just trying to take advantage of the current dip although there is no assurance that this won't stop going down. I also bought a fraction of bitcoin during this dip.

So at the moment I already have Syscoin, Eth, Bnb, Gala, Chainlink, and Doge. Bitcoin remains 50% to 70% of my crypto portfolio. But I am also starting to weigh in if I could add more altcoins in my portfolio as they have the highest chances of increasing in the next major bull run.

Yes. right, and today is still very big discount. I finally got confused what to buy. I like the fundamentals but I'm also tempted by new altcoins..as you said there are huge opportunities if we choose and invest correctly.

inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
August 20, 2023, 12:41:38 PM

Yes. right, and today is still very big discount. I finally got confused what to buy. I like the fundamentals but I'm also tempted by new altcoins..as you said there are huge opportunities if we choose and invest correctly.

The best thing to do is to just diversify mate. Say a maximum of 5 coins. You can buy 1 or 2 new altcoins and then the other 3 coins will be bitcoin and the other altcoins that are already at the top or at the very least continues to thrive like Syscoin. Syscoin is an old coin that is continuously being traded by the top exchanges and it also has decent trade volume so chances are slim of it getting delisted. Syscoin is also establishing its own all-time highs every 4-year cycle just like bitcoin. I am not promoting it, just stating it as an example of the coin that I am risking for possible high returns in the next bull run.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
BlockchainWizard

Activity: 43
Merit: 65

View Profile
August 20, 2023, 01:04:52 PM

Our market situation right now is very uncertain and maybe it is better to just hold big coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum because in such uncertain market situations, Bitcoin and Ethereum have proven to be reliable.

It is also a question if risk. Because buying unknown coin is always more risk, when holders can abandon it faster and trust is lost more easily in such coin.
My favourite is clearly the established coin, first and foremost Bitcoin itself.
JahriMeayer

Activity: 898
Merit: 253

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2023, 11:58:54 PM

If you want to make your investment Secure till bull run, then don't focus on new altcoins. As new altcoins launch daily, also gone daily. Most of those are enter crypto space to take profit and make their investor left behind. So look at Layer-1 and Layer-2 network Altcoins. ETH, BNB as Well as Matic, Optimism, Arbitrum are promising at this moment to accumulate for next bull run. Optimistic about those altcoins, less possibility to make disappointed

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: