Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:01:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Petition to investigate Freewallet org scam  (Read 1177 times)
stafstor (OP)

Activity: 203
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 03, 2023, 08:06:03 AM

Well, I am still waiting. Got a new answer from the support team. They want better selfies. But at least they are answering. Anyway, this is an awfully long procedure.

You need to fill an oficial crime report. And send it to some law enforcements, including your native country and UK for example.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rat03gopoh

Activity: 2086
Merit: 640

Your keys your responsibility

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2023, 08:44:27 AM

I fully support your efforts, but I think it's best not to create a separate thread to spread new calls to the community. This is still in the context of fighting freewallets, right? Just change the title of this thread to be more general and write all your strategies in this thread, for example:
Code:
[Freewallet SCAM] Let's fight them: Petition, report, delist...

Maintaining only 1 thread will help google search index well.
Good luck!

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████   
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒   
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄     
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                 
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░     
stafstor (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2023, 09:50:45 AM

I fully support your efforts, but I think it's best not to create a separate thread to spread new calls to the community. This is still in the context of fighting freewallets, right? Just change the title of this thread to be more general and write all your strategies in this thread, for example:
Code:
[Freewallet SCAM] Let's fight them: Petition, report, delist...

Maintaining only 1 thread will help google search index well.
Good luck!

Thank you! Yes I agree about this. But at the same time there are many people who add new threads with stories of how they were scammed. So I also try to answer them there.
stafstor (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2023, 07:51:59 PM

Hi to everyone!
Small update about our activities.
We keep collecting signatures under petition here: https://chng.it/JVYrmzzHGK
Have collected not much but the work is continuing.
And also we still wait for the answer from NFIB and other authorities.
So, please, sign our petition!
348Judah

Activity: 714
Merit: 521

View Profile
November 14, 2023, 11:09:06 AM

Well, I am still waiting. Got a new answer from the support team. They want better selfies. But at least they are answering. Anyway, this is an awfully long procedure.

You need to fill an oficial crime report. And send it to some law enforcements, including your native country and UK for example.

Is KYC something new anymore, if you're very sure of what you wanted and think you have nothing physhing from all they have required, why not give them, taking a selfie is very common with most of these organizations or platforms that requires for kyc, atleast one could have make research on them before using them, we ought to have made some research prior the activities we engaged with in using a platform, they can't be the ones to bend for your wish, you have to comply to their own terms and make things works as expected.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
stafstor (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2023, 07:57:10 PM

Is KYC something new anymore, if you're very sure of what you wanted and think you have nothing physhing from all they have required, why not give them, taking a selfie is very common with most of these organizations or platforms that requires for kyc, atleast one could have make research on them before using them, we ought to have made some research prior the activities we engaged with in using a platform, they can't be the ones to bend for your wish, you have to comply to their own terms and make things works as expected.
Sure, KYC is a normal procedure but not if you send documents and then can't finish it, because support ignores your messages. Here is the main issue.
derev.penza

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2023, 07:21:52 PM

not much signatures by now. it's probably a good idea to ask people who's coins are stuck to sign it.
stafstor (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2023, 08:42:05 PM

not much signatures by now. it's probably a good idea to ask people who's coins are stuck to sign it.

Yes. But there are not many signatures only because most part of the victims has no idea that there is such initiative.
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
November 27, 2023, 12:17:30 AM

Yes. But there are not many signatures only because most part of the victims has no idea that there is such initiative.

It only needs 10 more signatures to reach 50 and from there it will become a featured petition on Change.org's home page if it's possible for you you can reach out to those who got scammed manually by sending them messages there could be some of them in social media and they are not aware of the existence of this petition might as well post this on social media like FB or create a telegram channel for these people to subscribe.
stafstor (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2023, 04:51:12 PM

Thank you, you are absolutely right. We need only 9 more signatures. And then things will go faster (i hope)
stafstor (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2023, 04:12:21 PM

By the way, not 9. Only 7 left to lead the first goal with 50 signatures.
stafstor (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2023, 07:41:22 PM

I know that Freewallet represantatives read this threads (and answer in some of them)
Why can't the administration make a comment about this https://freewalletreviews.org/evidence-of-the-fraudulent-nature-of-the-freewallet-project/ scam accusations?
Don't you have any arguments to refute these accusations? No, I, of course, will not become your client, like most other readers. But wouldn’t a decent service find an opportunity to prove that all these cases of blocking and loss of assets did not actually happen?
stafstor (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2023, 08:46:40 PM

If you didn't get access to your coins, then you probably realize that Freewallet is scamming customers. So that it's important to act, it's the only way to get back stolen assets.
stafstor (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2023, 07:05:19 PM

We need 6 more signatures to rich the first goal, and from there it will become a featured petition on Change.org's home page

https://chng.it/DNJXsPS64J

stafstor (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2023, 12:40:10 PM

Freewallet administration keeps blocking customers assets.
We've gor evidence from a person who lost almost 70 000 USDT.

We need to stop this, so, please, sign the petition!
stafstor (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2023, 09:51:06 PM

Please, add 5 more signatures, to publicize the situation with Freewallet! All you need to do is provide your email and sign the appeal. Thanks to everyone who helped!
masha_fulle

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2023, 07:35:05 PM

can anyone tell me what limit is set on the Freewallet ETH wallet? After receiving what amount do I need to confirm my identity?
stafstor (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2023, 08:04:13 PM

can anyone tell me what limit is set on the Freewallet ETH wallet? After receiving what amount do I need to confirm my identity?

They can block your wallet as soon as you get any coins! It's a scam, so don't use it. And if you have alredy downloaded it, try to withdraw your assets now.
Check the explanation of Freewallet scam here: https://medium.com/p/a39e077af874
masha_fulle

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2023, 10:55:22 AM

I didn't have any difficulties at first. On many exchanges, the terms of use indicate the amount from which verification is required. Is there such data for Freewallet?
stafstor (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2023, 09:36:21 AM

I didn't have any difficulties at first. On many exchanges, the terms of use indicate the amount from which verification is required. Is there such data for Freewallet?
Your crypto wallet may be active till you get some amount of coins. But then it may become blocked. Without any possibility to withdraw assets. Thats why I reccomend to get rid of Freewallet as soon as possible
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: