Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:57:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins profits or bank profits, which best?  (Read 2757 times)
Rehan Zakir

Activity: 812
Merit: 53

View Profile
November 19, 2023, 05:58:35 PM

You are saying totally right that banks profit ratio is very low, But its safe investment.
Investment in altcoins is highly risky. As we all know about the Terra Luna coin. This coin had destroys many peoples life's. Because millions of dollars converts into just few hundreds. But altcoins give massive reward.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nazmul012

Activity: 772
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2023, 06:59:53 PM

Both are good in their place. The fact is, if you invest in cryptocurrency then you need knowledge in Trading sector otherwise You'll lose your capital. Before holding, you need knowledge what altcoins we should purchase to hold for long among so many good altcoins! But in bank, you don't need knowledge. Just put your capital and enjoy annual profit without worries. But due to Inflation, value of your capital will decreased with time

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pi-network314159

Activity: 210
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 20, 2023, 02:07:53 PM

Bank investors have more certainty because there capital is completely safe but they give 8-10% annual profits to the investors of per year. But it is comparatively less in terms of profits.
I see no reason hoding money in the bank (fiat), it adds no value rather decrease as time passes by. If I didn't buy bitcoin i rather convert my money to USDT instead of bank. Because if you leave your money in bank economic inflation will affect it, but with bitcoin or USDT you can still save yourself of some loss you would have gotten by inflation.

On the other hand you will get constant profits from crypto as if you are experienced in trading then daily profits is possible. Otherwise you can get profits by investing. However crypto investment puts your capital at greater risk (main point).
You sound like you know what you are saying. But I must remind you that bitcoin investment is not about trading. Trading is the fastest way of loosing your funds. Because the more you keep on trading the higher the risk. But when you invest and forget the money it gives you rest of mind. And meanwhile when talking about investing we are talking about bitcoin. Because it has 4 years to at atain it bullrun. So investment should be minimun of 4 years and maximum any year of your choice maybe 10 15 or 20 years. By then the huddles you would have encountered would has passed.
Nalain420

Activity: 294
Merit: 383

AOBT ~ English >>> Arabic

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2023, 11:23:42 PM

Both are good in their place. The fact is, if you invest in cryptocurrency then you need knowledge in Trading sector otherwise You'll lose your capital. Before holding, you need knowledge what altcoins we should purchase to hold for long among so many good altcoins! But in bank, you don't need knowledge. Just put your capital and enjoy annual profit without worries. But due to Inflation, value of your capital will decreased with time
Your view about investing in Altcoins or Banking is right. If we talk about big profit like a massive then I suggest you to invest in altcoins which is best option you can make a million or billion dollars by investing in altcoins. Where there is more risk there is also possible for big profit. If someone hold all money like a investment in bank then the value of money and investment continues to decrease over time due to inflation of country. But your money would be safe for a long time. My advice would be invest your money somewhere instead of saving it in banka bad where you have more knowledge like in altcoins or other physical life.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 21, 2023, 01:20:05 AM

Bank investors have more certainty because there capital is completely safe but they give 8-10% annual profits to the investors of per year. But it is comparatively less in terms of profits.

On the other hand you will get constant profits from crypto as if you are experienced in trading then daily profits is possible. Otherwise you can get profits by investing. However crypto investment puts your capital at greater risk (main point).
Over time, the inflation of fiat money diminishes its value, reducing its buying power. Therefore, the 8% or 10% yearly earnings for bank investors might not sufficiently offset the impact of inflation, resulting in losses. Opting to invest in Bitcoin could be more advantageous, given its tendency to appreciate over time, serving as a potential hedge against inflation.

Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 709

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 21, 2023, 09:15:45 PM

If i talk about the bank of my country then currently it's giving the very lowest profit because of excessive inflation of our economy. So i am not interested to bank profits if i am crypto familiar for the last many years. I agree Bank profits is guaranteed but it's question about low and very high profits matter to me.

Indeed, crypto currencies can offer lot more profit compared to traditional banks. It is crucial to recognize that returns on savings and investments in banks come with guarantees and protection from central banks. Crypto currencies on the other hand are highly volatile and there are issues related to regulatory compliance and security concerns. It is important to evaluate and make choice between potential of higher profits associated with risks, and stable and secure returns from banks.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ShinyStarPrincess

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2023, 02:35:56 AM

Yes, but the Inflation rate in some countries eats all of that Ratio. In terms of profits $PYTH gave me huge profits after the Bitget listing when it reached a new ATH, TAO is another example. 130 USD invested in that, two months ago, and I got 260 On profits. Altcoins are riskier but with more risk more benefits.
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 709

View Profile
November 22, 2023, 04:52:07 AM

In countries experiencing inflation rates are higher, central banks often respond by raising the interest rates and continue doing so until they succeed to lower to their desired levels. However, the original poster (OP) mentioned in his opening post that, despite higher inflation rates, the returns on savings in banks are lower, this situation is not easily understandable and doesn't make much sense.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Andrija Branislav

Activity: 230
Merit: 25

Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
November 22, 2023, 06:22:18 AM

Remember Inflation?

In-bank you are holding fiat, meanwhile the value of your asset being held is decreased as well. Rather than fiat, better gold (in-case you want to asset other than crypto). Off-course it's better crypto.

As you know, fiat are always inflaction every year.

Apart from the inflation phenomenon and normal conditions, if we pay attention and if we save, there are deductions for administration fees, card fees and other things, even worse if we also use a credit card, just check the balance, you will be charged cash and the The cost of sending transactions via post is also written down and there are stamp fees too.

Indeed, banks will not lose even if they want to.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 22, 2023, 02:37:35 PM

depending on the investor's readiness, usually they take the bank because they put large capital there, so 8-10% already gives a pretty good return, but in crypto you can make 100% profit in a short time. Of course the level of risk is different.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
andyou1234

Activity: 955
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 22, 2023, 05:55:33 PM

jika di bandingkan ke untungan berinvestasi altcoin dengan berinvestasi di bank itu sama sama memiliki ke ungulan masing2, memang berinvestasi dengan altcoin memiliki ke untungan yang besar dalam waktu yang tidak di sangka sangka, namun memiliki resiko yang sangat tinggi karena crypto merupakan mata uang digital yang tidak di legalkan, namun jika berinvestasi dengan bank walau pun tidak memiliki ke untungan seperti altcoin tetapi memiliki tingkat ke amanan yang sangat nyata, dan tentu nya bank merupakan tempat penyimpanan uang yang resmi di dunia.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Belarge

Activity: 406
Merit: 84

View Profile
November 22, 2023, 10:38:17 PM

If i talk about the bank of my country then currently it's giving the very lowest profit because of excessive inflation of our economy. So i am not interested to bank profits if i am crypto familiar for the last many years. I agree Bank profits is guaranteed but it's question about low and very high profits matter to me.
We set our plans and hits them..The economy is not balanced enough for their teams to start recording good performances. What picks out interests? Banks doesn't stand to give us any potentials to earn massive cashoutm Banks do acts as a business firm, a customer tender be moved to earn gigantic in figures Altcoins profits are the best, it's kind of gives a gambler full confidence when anticipating in the system. They predicted games to come out in good accuracy but reversed often becomes the games that you actually play to pay me.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 11:35:33 AM

I see no reason hoding money in the bank (fiat), it adds no value rather decrease as time passes by. If I didn't buy bitcoin i rather convert my money to USDT instead of bank. Because if you leave your money in bank economic inflation will affect it, but with bitcoin or USDT you can still save yourself of some loss you would have gotten by inflation.

You sound like you know what you are saying. But I must remind you that bitcoin investment is not about trading. Trading is the fastest way of loosing your funds. Because the more you keep on trading the higher the risk.

well bitcoin is not the only cryptocurrency

I’d say the difference between altcoins and bitcoin is that the more you hold altcoin, the riskier it will be
there are a lot of good altcoins like eth for example but most altcoins are still not recommended for long term investment rather altcoins are more suited for trading or short term investment

But when you invest and forget the money it gives you rest of mind. And meanwhile when talking about investing we are talking about bitcoin.

this is a huge mistake you still need to monitor what you invested even in bitcoin which is anticipated to keep going up
even if you have no plans of selling and you only plan to hold don’t just forget about it

kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 08:29:45 PM

if you ask which profit is the best, then of course the answer is altcoin, because only in altcoin you can get profits of more than 10x quickly and easily, but you can also lose your money quickly and easily too, because investing in altcoin has a big risk and big profits too, therefore my advice is that if you want to invest in altcoin then it is better for you to invest in altcoin that are in the top 5 on coinmarketcap, because it will be safer and profitable.

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 08:57:54 PM

Someone who considers interest rate from a bank account is a form of investment then they are the dumbest investor but if you guys think in that way then there is nothing wrong cause that is what we taught to do, save your money in the bank and your money is safe there but no it is not. Let's say the bank goes bankrupt then they are not liable to pay back every deposited money, in certain cases they will pay the minimum amount to every depositor irrespective of your total balance.

The next factor is the inflation rate, the banks can't give an interest rate that can beat the inflation rate and in some countries where fiat is exceptionally strong you may get a 1-2% return after adjusting to the inflation rate but is that even considered as returns?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Fredomago
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1050

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 10:20:30 PM

Someone who considers interest rate from a bank account is a form of investment then they are the dumbest investor but if you guys think in that way then there is nothing wrong cause that is what we taught to do, save your money in the bank and your money is safe there but no it is not. Let's say the bank goes bankrupt then they are not liable to pay back every deposited money, in certain cases they will pay the minimum amount to every depositor irrespective of your total balance.

The next factor is the inflation rate, the banks can't give an interest rate that can beat the inflation rate and in some countries where fiat is exceptionally strong you may get a 1-2% return after adjusting to the inflation rate but is that even considered as returns?

That impression established inside us when we are still young, save your money to the bank as it is safe and gives you interest, yes it is applies if the bank will stay for good but your point is valid as we can't tell how long it will stay and there are cases which banks declared bankruptcy and can only pay you portions of your money and not the whole amount.

And in terms of profits it's also true that they are giving interest but inflation affects the value of your money, so it's useless, better to explore and go out of your safe zone to find the better place to invest, crypto can be one of your options just work on it and learn the process.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Rasa nanas

Activity: 1386
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 11:19:46 PM

if you ask which profit is the best, then of course the answer is altcoin, because only in altcoin you can get profits of more than 10x quickly and easily, but you can also lose your money quickly and easily too, because investing in altcoin has a big risk and big profits too, therefore my advice is that if you want to invest in altcoin then it is better for you to invest in altcoin that are in the top 5 on coinmarketcap, because it will be safer and profitable.
and unfortunately the 10x profit you say cannot be obtained quickly in large altcoins because large altcoin price increases have to wait for a bullish year. Moreover the price movements of the top 5 altcoins are usually the same as Bitcoin, maybe you should also add Bitcoin because investing in Bitcoin is the safest investment.

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 24, 2023, 07:44:17 AM

That impression established inside us when we are still young, save your money to the bank as it is safe and gives you interest, yes it is applies if the bank will stay for good but your point is valid as we can't tell how long it will stay and there are cases which banks declared bankruptcy and can only pay you portions of your money and not the whole amount.

The possibility of well-established banks going bankrupt is less though but its never meant to be seen as an investment, its to make the payments easier but over time banks came up with a lot of investment schemes to milk more money from their customers.

These are are secondary though because the main point of concern is the inflation which is not even understand by many individual irrespective of the educational knowledge.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
GlacierBIT

Activity: 896
Merit: 255

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 24, 2023, 08:50:08 AM

Correctly noted. Most people who invest in banks are people who are not aware of alternative ways to grow money. Cryptocurrencies, being relatively new and unstable, do not have the guarantees and regulatory protections provided by traditional banking systems. However, interest in cryptocurrencies is steadily growing, especially among younger generations.

Blitzboy

Activity: 1218
Merit: 556

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 24, 2023, 04:16:59 PM

And in terms of profits it's also true that they are giving interest but inflation affects the value of your money, so it's useless, better to explore and go out of your safe zone to find the better place to invest, crypto can be one of your options just work on it and learn the process.
Bankruptcies? They're real, and they bust the myth that banks are completely safe. Price rise? Its like a thief that stays out of sight and steals your savings. But now Bitcoin, offer a strong option. Why? Bitcoin is not just another business; it changes everything. As it is autonomous, it cant be affected by central banks' policies that cause inflation. To be clear, it is explosive and complicated. But isnt that what high-reward purchases are all about? When you buy in Bitcoin, you're not just making money; you're also taking part in a financial revolution. If you learn about the risks and are willing to take them, getting out of your comfort zone might lead to chances you never thought possible.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄