Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:34:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AfreecaTV StarCraft League Season 16 Prediction and Info Thread  (Read 422 times)
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
October 14, 2023, 04:34:33 PM

^  You could use cheat codes for single player mode and the campaigns.  Wink  You'll just be playing it for the cut scenes anyway and to know the back story.  They're pretty good...  Learning to the strats and learning how to play well will only be acheived by playing lots of hours in multi player mode.  

But yeah..  And for the final match of ASL 16, it's a coin flip.  Mini is lined at 1.90 and Soulkey is at 1.80.  I lean mini but seeing how Soulkey played on through and got the win vs Rush from behind, dunno...  :/

There are cheat codes for this game? For real I didn't know about it my friends were playing this and for sure they didn't use cheats or they never told me about these things but if I had known about these things maybe I would been playing it for sure just because I love cheats,

I have searched for the cheat codes but how can I use them, I am searching the settings and I can not see some cheats in it, sorry I surely don't know about these things for sure as I have said this is the 1st time for me playing Starcraft well officially playing it, just watching my friends played this, for sure I want to try this cheats on the game,

So here is my bet for the last match for the AfreecaTV StarCraft League Remastered Season 16 and my bet is for Soulkey I have seen him get back from a 2-win streak against his opponent for sure this is the last game for this tournament and for sure it is my 1st time seeing the bookies on stake,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1406

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
October 15, 2023, 12:08:09 PM
Merited by owengtam09 (1)

^  Lol.  Yup there are cheat codes but just for single player mode...  It's easy find them online.  Grin  So yeah, it makes it easier to play through the campaign if all you wanna do is watch the cut scenes and know the back story.

Anyway did you watch the final match?  It was today around 2:00pm KST.  I won't spoil the details but there isn't really anything to spoil.  Cheesy  I won't tell you the winner tho unless you want me to.

I'll give my thoughts when you're done watching it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
owengtam09

View Profile
October 15, 2023, 05:31:00 PM

^  Lol.  Yup there are cheat codes but just for single player mode...  It's easy find them online.  Grin  So yeah, it makes it easier to play through the campaign if all you wanna do is watch the cut scenes and know the back story.

Anyway did you watch the final match?  It was today around 2:00pm KST.  I won't spoil the details but there isn't really anything to spoil.  Cheesy  I won't tell you the winner tho unless you want me to.

I'll give my thoughts when you're done watching it.

Thanks to this I will now know the story of each race and for sure this will be quick, I have managed to find the cheats and how to activate them inside the game it was a quick Google search as you have mentioned thanks to that,

Actually, I still haven't watched the latest game yet waiting for the English so I can understand, if you have a link it will be easy for me but I have bet on this game and it was really Soulkey winning this game for sure he was really dominant in this game Soulkey winning 3 games then Mini on the 4th game retaliates but Soulkey managed to notice what Mini was plotting somehow and winning in the final game, well I haven't watched the game yet, but see the game results but surely I likely want to see the game for sure as Soulkey was really dominant,

Here is my winning bet

tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1406

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
October 16, 2023, 12:28:17 PM

^  Ah...  So you already know the results.  I could tell you my thougnt process now on why Soulkey was actually the way better pick than Mini and I should've seen it after watching the quarter finals and the semi finals.

I realized that when faced with adversity, Soulkey tends to rise on the occassion and overcome the challenges of going against a tough opponent.  He was 3 - 2 vs JyJ in a tough out and 4 - 3 vs Rush in another really touch turn out but won both.  We know what kind of player he is and he showed his desire to win.

With Mini we don't really know his mindset coming into the finals.  He breezed through Sharp at the quarters with 3 - 1 and went 4 - 0 in a very easy match vs Effort.  So coming into the finals we have no idea how he'll react when faced with adversity...  But unfortunately I found out when he was down 0 - 3.  Cheesy

Anyway congrats on the win.  Til next time...  ASL 17 will be in a couple of months.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
owengtam09

View Profile
October 16, 2023, 11:45:31 PM

^  Ah...  So you already know the results.  I could tell you my thougnt process now on why Soulkey was actually the way better pick than Mini and I should've seen it after watching the quarter finals and the semi finals.

I realized that when faced with adversity, Soulkey tends to rise on the occassion and overcome the challenges of going against a tough opponent.  He was 3 - 2 vs JyJ in a tough out and 4 - 3 vs Rush in another really touch turn out but won both.  We know what kind of player he is and he showed his desire to win.

With Mini we don't really know his mindset coming into the finals.  He breezed through Sharp at the quarters with 3 - 1 and went 4 - 0 in a very easy match vs Effort.  So coming into the finals we have no idea how he'll react when faced with adversity...  But unfortunately I found out when he was down 0 - 3.  Cheesy

Anyway congrats on the win.  Til next time...  ASL 17 will be in a couple of months.

Actually watching his previous fights and the results of his previous games, most of them were a comeback from Soulkey and I surely noticed it but my Speculation was combined or the piece of the puzzle was solved when you explained it here so thanks for it, it was really late to make a sudden bet on him because I was new to the scene for the starcraft tournament and I don't have any idea about most of the players

But when you explained to me what kind of players most of them are and watched their matches I sure got an idea after this event I am now excited for the next event to happen, and for sure looking forward to Soulkey again,

Well I have played the beginning of the Starcraft campaign but I haven't finished it yet, as I was really busy with something but will eventually return to the saved files sure to finish my game and there are cut scenes so I think I am good and thank you for this and looking forward for the afreecatv starcraft league season 17 for sure,
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: