Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:46:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 113401 times)
memecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:43:15 AM

then? it died this bastard? or it still breathing? (i've lost 2 BTC on AUR)  Grin

At the moment, the coin is perfectly fine.  This thread is basically a train wreck.

It's main risk now is that the misinformation spread will lower it's value so that it will be susceptible to a real attack.  The coin simply needs to regain some confidence and it should be fine.  There's no guarantee, but assuming it recovers there is a lot of potential.

so you registered 4 days ago and have made 4 comments ? hmmmm
new user scam pumper / ponzi defender ? shell account puppet no. 837465665628478278472874872487 here at Bitcointalk forums lol

Not everybody feels the need to spend their life trolling a shitty message board mate.

but many of the guys feel the need to post snotty garbage like what you just did here.

stick to the topic and lay off the insults, i laugh at you and i enjoy pointing out how you just made yourself look far worse than anything i could possibly say.
why do so many of you insist on bending over backwards to make yourselves look bad ?

did i attack anyone personally ? of course not.. why would i ? it's about ideals and concepts.. not about saying some kid is ugly and his mother dresses him funny.
grow up ..i have said it here lots before and i will do it again.. This is not your school kids. Act your age.
And if you disagree with something i said fine no problem feel free to disagree and argue against any assertion i have made. I enjoy real and mature talks from adults.
And i hate brats.. we have far too many mouthy kids here that do not posses the intellect to carry on a mature conversation..
so please just stick to posting meme.jpg's as your method of communication. The school yard childish antics are not helping your cause trust me.

i just want quote what you said it's cute. lol
try mustering up some intelligent conversation next time maybe it would be more effective than your meme picture Wink
post more you sure showed me..

Just for you.

Am I spamming? Report me!
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 05:46:41 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2014, 06:09:15 AM by digitalindustry

Here is the thing, Icelanders have really gotten hit by the 2008 crash.  People lost homes and have seen mortgages go UP and principal down (in effect, because mortgages are tied to inflation)  and have had some reality biting them in the ass.

But it wasnt their fault, it was the banking system and some bankers that let them down.

That is why there was a 50% pre-mine.  To give the coins to Icelanders.  Just because they didnt know about protecting block-chains, this was a poor excuse (if true) for a hacker to try to mess up a valid idea, a grand experiment, to try to offer some help to fellow Icelanders.

-MegaHertz

So, instead of promoting bitcoin, the very first and strongest cryptocurrency that is intended to spread financial freedom around the world, someone is trying to push a utopian commie-coin 50% of which was pre-mined.
Instead of supporting international approach, they want to earn points with nationalism based currency. Good luck with that.

I really feel for those naive Icelanders who invested in this pseudo-national coin, that ended up as yet another pump and dump scheme.

While i rightly believe that this was the designers own fault by not understanding the political environment in which monopoly capitalists work , and in that sense this is a normal aspect of the market.

But what i can say is you are pushing shit up a hill a cocksucker like you that wants to promote Bitcoin as a tool of freedom , Bitcoin is a great design for the protocol that was Co opted by USD bagholders of which such useful idiot like Jesus wierdos etc are frequent.

All you are doing is speeding up the evolution, Bitcoin is old and centralized, we can see all the propaganda mouth piece's coming out supporting it, how long do you think it will all last ?

You think simple Joe public is going to buy that? If you do your more stupid than you sound .

All you are doing is providing better opportunity, so to that degree this is a positive, however Bitcoin is still old slow and above all centralized, with CNN and the like on the long road to full Communist style propaganda status with about 5 people tuning in how does one manage to spam this turd off to the guy on the street lol.

Again don't take this the wrong way , i think this is a positive as these fools might learn and this speeds up the process, i offered help at the beginning for AUR , none of this hurt me i have no interest in it.

Now hopefully someone will create it correctly lol.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
joiblumen

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:49:43 AM

I think it's sad so many people support what BCX is doing. I hate premined scam coins just as much as the next guy, but BCX has prematurely decided that the 50% can not possibly go to the Icelandic population and a person holding all that money will surely cash it out himself.

There is still no evidence that Baldur is cashing out and we should give him and the project a chance until anything suspicious happens. In the meantime I will continue warning everyone in the media here in Iceland of the dangers of one man keeping such a large portion of the currency and how everything could fail because of a man like BCX.

A possible exploit is something that is good to talk about and test. I know about the security implication of retargeting on every block, but it was necessary for the coins survival so it needed to be deployed. A tweak was later implemented to try to mitigate a possible attack as we got worried about time-warps.

No one is able to buy Bitcoins because of capital controls here in Iceland and now we finally have a chance to participate.
Over 7.1% of the population have claimed their share of Auroracoin. Almost everyone is talking about crypto currencies and learning about this new technology. The media has been reporting about Auroracoin every single day and a large market has merged. Even if everything falls tomorrow the project is a huge success in introducing a country under capital-controlls to the powers of crypto currencies.

the same thing has been said about every single other premined coin clone starter EVER.. you think you just made up that retort ? lol
puuuuhleeze spare me lol

reality check here is the facts.. history has PROVEN these guys can and will dump allover us /the end.

Well, I guess I will keep being ignorant and hope he has spent all this time constructing the airdrop and making it work for the benefit of Iceland, not just himself. Have other pre mined coins had a mission like this, make it work and then fail?  
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:07:37 AM

you probably believe in the tooth fairy or Santa maybe too lol

naive or playing dumb.. rinse repeat.. it's altcoin 101

ya a 100 guys scam with a premine but guy #101 with a new scam angle is doing it for the benefit of Iceland ?
wanna buy a bridge ?

Seems a LOT of preminers are deeply concerned with getting just about every country a coin of there own (rather than promoting bitcoin etc as the guy said earlier)
i have never witnessed such a deep heart felt selfless concern for the people of Iceland and all these other countries that have their own scam country clone coin..
the masked shadowy coin cloners are like saints doing all this for the benefit of the common man..a Pre-miner Saint lol

really ? seriously ? are you guys that naive and gullable ?

and yeah altruism is a thing..

Took a long time for the industry to admit smoking causes cancer before that it was propaganda time non stop lol
money = lying scumbags

FUD first & ask questions later™
joiblumen

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:50:50 AM

How can anyone take his postings seriously?

He already announced twice that the blockchain is forked and it wasn't.
He then announced 3 or 4 blocks, where "Aurora is dead" or "Game over".

Even if he has some crypto coin skills and understanding, his history is full of fail and his behavior is really ill. He should make a therapy against his conduct disorders.

You are doing so excellent at proving just how much you haven't understood a thing that was posted or either you're a bag holder trying desperately to convince yourself it's all ok.

I made it clear, I did not fork the chain at 5400, but someone did. Multiple people who have the technical ability to positively tell also posted that they saw it.

And to all you bag holders who keep regurgitating "Baldur has proven himself".....please show me how?

Simply because the block chain is full of 31.8 AUR transfers?

You have no way of knowing who those wallets belong to and in the absence of a trusted third party handing out the "Air Drop" there will never be a way to know that Baldur did the right thing.

The last time someone kept solitary control of a premine this large was Realsolid with 12 Million Solidcoins in 2011.

Funny thing, all his minions said the exact same thing, till weeks later when it was proven he didn't exactly do the right thing.

As anonymous as Baldur is and as well as this Aurorascam has worked, for all we know, Baldur is Realsolid.

If you will simply disable your "inner bagholder" things might be a little clearer.

~BCX~

I understand what you are saying, and fully acknowledge the threat of Baldur doing this on his own. Although I do not have any bag of aur to hold (other than my 31.8 from the airdrop). I have exchanged over 80 emails with Baldur since 2 months ago and after a some consideration decided that the project can be worth my time and dignity as I stepped forward to speak for auroracoin and crypto in the Icelandic media.

Maybe it was all for nothing and I will be publicly shamed as the man who spoke for auroracoin, even though I tried to warn everyone of the dangers of the premine. Maybe I will even get prosecuted as an accomplice ( I have already received warnings because distributing the coins might be deemed illegal here in Iceland). But maybe my "naive" judgement was right and he is actually going to keep distributing the coins in a fair way. We will see what happens if the coin survives.

I don't like defending Baldur and trying to find proof he is doing the right thing, but might the jump in number of nodes in the network indicate people getting their aur http://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/nodes-aur.html even though many use the recommended paper wallet option.
direction

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:57:25 AM

I guess in all the Air Drop maadness the dev and his team forgot to educate the Icelandic people on how to secure the blockchain for their own coin, classic. I can't stop giggling.

What a beautiful view.
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 07:01:07 AM

Warn your fellow Icelanders that the blockchain is insanely insecure thus that they should either put out massive investment in some method of securing a blockchain or use their Aurora coins to buy something that has a reasonable chance of being secure. (Like maybe bitcoin or namecoin for now until it is seen whether litecoin and DOGE are going to undermine each other to death or implement merged mining so that both can be secured.)

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 09:02:41 AM

then? it died this bastard? or it still breathing? (i've lost 2 BTC on AUR)  Grin

At the moment, the coin is perfectly fine.  This thread is basically a train wreck.

It's main risk now is that the misinformation spread will lower it's value so that it will be susceptible to a real attack.  The coin simply needs to regain some confidence and it should be fine.  There's no guarantee, but assuming it recovers there is a lot of potential.

so you registered 4 days ago and have made 4 comments ? hmmmm
new user scam pumper / ponzi defender ? shell account puppet no. 837465665628478278472874872487 here at Bitcointalk forums lol

Not everybody feels the need to spend their life trolling a shitty message board mate.

but many of the guys feel the need to post snotty garbage like what you just did here.

stick to the topic and lay off the insults, i laugh at you and i enjoy pointing out how you just made yourself look far worse than anything i could possibly say.
why do so many of you insist on bending over backwards to make yourselves look bad ?

did i attack anyone personally ? of course not.. why would i ? it's about ideals and concepts.. not about saying some kid is ugly and his mother dresses him funny.
grow up ..i have said it here lots before and i will do it again.. This is not your school kids. Act your age.
And if you disagree with something i said fine no problem feel free to disagree and argue against any assertion i have made. I enjoy real and mature talks from adults.
And i hate brats.. we have far too many mouthy kids here that do not posses the intellect to carry on a mature conversation..
so please just stick to posting meme.jpg's as your method of communication. The school yard childish antics are not helping your cause trust me.

i just want quote what you said it's cute. lol
try mustering up some intelligent conversation next time maybe it would be more effective than your meme picture Wink
post more you sure showed me..

Just for you.

That guy has been trolling every 2nd altcoin thread I've been reading so far with the expression ability of a 12 year old.

He trolled the Darkcoin thread with calling it a scamcoin and dissed the dev for doing nothing new while finishing every single comment with "I could prove" and "I have proof", when asked for it by 10 readers he stopped writing in the topic.

phelix
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 09:10:29 AM

These shitcoins like auroracoins are scam anyway. Better they die sooner than later, less damage is done and everybody is happy (except the scammers themselves and the noobs).
This!

The earlier noobs learn shitcoins are unsafe the better. A lot of shitcoins would become easy prey with a possibility to short.

Zarmung

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 09:21:52 AM

2 BitcoinEXpress

You aren't trusted or objective in this thread becoz you are the henchman of Dogecoin and all know that Aurora almost broke the neck of this coin... I bet the situtaion on the market made by apologists of Dogecoin. There is nothing wrong with airdrop or something else. It's all about the money!

molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 09:24:07 AM

These shitcoins like auroracoins are scam anyway. Better they die sooner than later, less damage is done and everybody is happy (except the scammers themselves and the noobs).
This!

The earlier noobs learn shitcoins are unsafe the better. A lot of shitcoins would become easy prey with a possibility to short.

Hmm. Doesn't sound too hard to pull off:

Make altcoin trading platform (or buy one), offer swaps and leveraged trading.

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 09:36:17 AM

I understand what you are saying, and fully acknowledge the threat of Baldur doing this on his own. Although I do not have any bag of aur to hold (other than my 31.8 from the airdrop). I have exchanged over 80 emails with Baldur since 2 months ago and after a some consideration decided that the project can be worth my time and dignity as I stepped forward to speak for auroracoin and crypto in the Icelandic media.

Maybe it was all for nothing and I will be publicly shamed as the man who spoke for auroracoin, even though I tried to warn everyone of the dangers of the premine. Maybe I will even get prosecuted as an accomplice ( I have already received warnings because distributing the coins might be deemed illegal here in Iceland). But maybe my "naive" judgement was right and he is actually going to keep distributing the coins in a fair way. We will see what happens if the coin survives

This is I can respect.

This guy has acknowledged a possibility that fraud could be happening but has chosen to move forward anyway.

The ones I have issue with are the fan boy bag holders who act like it is blasphemy to acknowledge the obvious.

~BCX~

As much as a despise your big-lettered announcement of the death of AUR, I can agree with what you said above (except I'm not sure what you mean by "the obious". If you mean to say that it's obvious Balduro is scamming us, I cannot agree).

Saying: "this is not a scam, I can guarantee it" is just plain stupid. None of us know and for all we know, Balduro might be honest now, but change his mind later.

I'm playing a (small) part in this because I think this is an awesome experiment and I'm eager to see the results.

If the airdrop numbers are even only half-honest, Auroracoin is already a huge success in bringing awareness of crypto in a non-negligible way.

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 09:38:39 AM

If it also brings awareness that massive hashing power is needed to secure a proof of work blockchain that is good too, albeit maybe a costly lesson for some.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
MyDreamInHeart

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 09:38:49 AM

what is this
department

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 09:40:08 AM

He says someone beat him to it. I believe him; we all know he would have proudly worn the AUR Destroyer badge had he done so himself.

You got that right.

There are only a few I know of who could have done this.

Luke is that you?

~BCX~

Don't know how.
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:05:38 AM

@BCX You are a really good manipulator. Still not accepting that fork at 5400 was planned since weeks. I hope you use some of this super sociopathic skill for some good as well. May be you are from your viewpoint. But you are wrong here. There's not enough evidence to call this a scam.
flipme

Activity: 2170
Merit: 640

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:16:07 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2014, 10:30:27 AM by flipme

This is obviously another good reason for any coin to change algos NOW.
Any coin you decide is a scam is prone to a 51% attack now by some sick butt fucks like you.

YOU are the threat to the glory idea. We once again need to make people like YOU the bagholders.
All we need to do now is just change algos for those coins.
This will secure the blockchain, nothing else.

You scream SHIT all day, because so much market cap went into those coins you don't and won't control.
And if you can't control it, you try to destroy it.
And the 50% distribution scheme is just about your own personal ASIC nightmare.

Get lost you sick fucks and try your Blitzkrieg scheme somewhere else.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
CryptoAddict

Activity: 115

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:42:39 AM

What's the deal here, the fork at block 5400 was announced many weeks ago. How is Auroracoin Game Over?
markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 10:45:29 AM

You really insist on seeing for yourself just how over it is, eh?

Well as pointed out earlier, it will take some time to creep up on you, as one of the little changes that were put in place was a delaying action, a change that makes the timewarp take longer to creep up on you - to become visible in its effects.

Basically you go on thinking nothing is wrong, because your client does not yet know that it is not on the main chain, because it has not yet seen the real chain, which is the attacker's chain, which when your client sees it will be the chain with the most work thus the valid chain.

If the attack is underway then you are on a fork ever since the last hard-coded checkpoint or genesis block and just do not yet realise that you are so all looks fine so far.

-MarkM-

_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:59:09 AM

Damn I really want this FUD to keep going on to scoop up the cheap coins. But your uselessness is way too evident. And it's wasting everyone's time to pay you any attention

1. There was no fork due to 51% attack. Fork at 5400 was planned since weeks
2. Time warp attack was solved as it was there in the Litecoin as well. That fix is incorporated in Auroracoin source too

Here's the diff for that https://github.com/litecoin-project/litecoin/commit/b1be77210970a6ceb3680412cc3d2f0dd4ca8fb9

This is as low as I will go to name calling. But you all (the one's claiming attacks) are clearly losers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: