Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:08:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I go with Bitcoin or Altcoins for the upcoming bull run cycle?  (Read 1111 times)
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1721

airbet.io

View Profile
November 15, 2023, 01:16:48 PM

I do not deny that bitcoin is the best coin on the market because not only the profits it brings but also the utilities and practical applications of bitcoin are superior to all altcoins. But is it correct to say that all altcoins are scams and do not bring us profit? ETH, ADA, BNB... and even dogecoin have been bringing thousands of percent profits to many different investors. Not all are scams but they are riskier than bitcoin. You should not exaggerate bitcoin and altcoins more than necessary.
Those who overestimate the risk of all altcoins do not have any analysis of these altcoins, they are only afraid of fluctuations,
even though the top altcoins such as ETH, BNB, SOL, DOGE, etc.
are still quite worth it to buy with the aim of making profits in the upcoming bull run.

Seeing how Altcoin risk is compared to Bitcoin, of course, Bitcoin will have an influence on all existing altcoins,
but we can see what altcoins are able to survive and offset the price of Bitcoin.

I myself still have ETH which I hold for the long term,
and it is my long-term investment for Altcoin and of course, Bitcoin is the main investment.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
R100K-Martin-Lunger

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2023, 02:59:30 PM

Absolutely, for the upcoming bull run, consider diversifying your investment across both Bitcoin and carefully selected altcoins. This strategy not only lowers overall risk but also opens the door to capitalize on the potential growth of the altcoin market. A practical approach involves dedicating 70-80% of your portfolio to Bitcoin and allocating 20-30% to promising altcoins. Ensure thorough research, focusing on projects with robust fundamentals when choosing altcoins. Remember, only invest what you're comfortable with.

In response to the strategy of using Bitcoin as collateral to borrow funds for altcoin investments, this can be a risky strategy, but it also has the potential to be very profitable. It is important to carefully consider your own risk tolerance and investment goals before using this strategy.

I would recommend a Human AI approach which involves using a combination of machine learning and human expertise to make investment decisions. This approach can help investors to identify promising altcoins and to make informed decisions about when to buy and sell.

The rebalancing strategy like that of R100K.com involves periodically adjusting your portfolio allocation to maintain a desired asset mix. This can help to ensure that you are not overexposed to any one asset class.
danadc

Activity: 966
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2023, 04:51:47 PM

BTC Only don’t touch alts

I am also a newbie here, what do you think is the 2nd best coin in the market? I do want to invest in Bitcoin and some top altcoins. Can someone enlighten me about how the market works and what are the do's and don't? Thank you!

They have already told you, it is the bitcoinn, the alts are not safe, if you want something secure you can venture to buy rq bticoin, because it is the most secure it gives, for now for a lifetime, the rest you still have to complicate and possibly lose money Well, buy an alt because it is what we do to make our lives easier that alts make money? Yes, they give it, but just as they give it, they are the most unsafe there is, if you want security, buy bitcoin, there is no loss there, buy the amount you want, because in a while, because you don't know when, it will go up a lot, and if you buy Now you will have more beneficial earnings because if it rises to more than 100 thousand USD you will be grateful.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1094

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
November 16, 2023, 02:48:07 AM

As we have a halving year ahead, Bitcoin will be the best investment. Moreover, the best currency to hold Bitcoin is the most profitable in Bitcoin compared to all other altcoins. Most of them turn out to be scams but Bitcoin will never be a scam and it is the most profitable and risk free. Risky investment is altcoin which can lose you money, but if you invest in bitcoin it will give you profit. However Bitcoin is best for long term investment, but altcoin investment is always risky so it is best and wise to invest in Bitcoin for next bull season.

Bitcoin is considered the best investment in the market because it is quite a safe investment and brings significant profits. But saying that bitcoin is the most profitable and risk-free investment is an exaggeration and a lie. No investment offers high returns without risk, we are bitcoin investors but we need to be realistic. There is no need to lie to deceive others nor does it make bitcoin better. I was once considered a fraud for saying that bitcoin is risk-free and profitable when giving advice to a person. That's unnecessary exaggeration.
You are right, and it is true that Bitcoin is very exciting and has tremendous profit potential, but make sure you understand the risks that come with it, and also have knowledge and understanding of Bitcoin.
Bitcoin can indeed provide big profits, but it also has big risks and no investment is free from risk, and if there were no risks, maybe everyone would not experience losses.
And the general risk of Bitcoin is that high volatility by definition makes Bitcoin risky, apart from regulation, Bitcoin is also still vulnerable to fraud and hackers and other risks.

Everything has risk and what has the potential to bring high profits is higher risk. We need to be aware of that to have effective prevention plans, not to be too enthusiastic and blindly forget the threats that are lurking behind us. Bitcoin is indeed a potential investment but don't worship it too much like our god, it still has its disadvantages, there are still risks and we should always have a plan if something unfortunate happens. I really don't know what people who worship and worship bitcoin gain when they continuously exaggerate it.

Trawda

Activity: 121
Merit: 44

View Profile
November 16, 2023, 03:27:44 AM

Although I do not like margin trading, the strategy of using Bitcoin as collateral for borrowing US dollars for alternative currency investments seems to me a very good idea, especially in terms of not neglecting Bitcoin, but rather using it as a safe guarantee for margin trading for Altcoin. Thank you for the idea.
jasonjm

Activity: 1246
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2023, 03:30:52 AM

Investing in altcoins is not a wise option when we talk about an asset. They are not an asset except a few coins; most of them are just garbage. You can only get profit from altcoins if you are lucky. Mostly people lose their investments in altcoins because of scams. Altcoins are just a waste of time and money.
Bitcoin is the best option to invest. Invest now and exit at the ATH/ set price target. After the BTC bull run, if you are still interested in making some bucks, invest in potential altcoins such as ETH, SOL, etc., because after the BTC bull run, there will surely be an altcoin season.  
SeriouslyGiveaway (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 16, 2023, 04:55:13 AM

using BTC as collateral to borrow USD for Altcoin investments.
Nice plan exchanger like Binance offer collateral loan with low interest. so we can invest our money on bitcoin and take some loan by collateral our BTC then invest in Altcoins. Altcoin is much profitable and when bitcoin pump altcoins also pump with Bitcoin. So if the market is good then in this case we will get several times more profit from both investments
Exactly, that's what I wanted to bring up. Besides Binance, there are numerous Defi platforms across different networks offering this service. When applied correctly, it's a low-risk method, yet the potential profits can be incredibly impressive.
There is nothing wrong in altcoins. Why shouldn't you invest in them? in 2020-2021 you could generate a huge profit by investing money in Matic polygon and it was not a shit memecoin, it was a valid coin. BNB was a good option too because that halving was the time of rise for Binance as a trading platform. There are many details that you have to consider because it's not 2016 today when you could 100x your capital in some months via holding bitcoin only.
If we overlook Altcoins, we've pretty much missed over 50% of the opportunities in this market. There's no denying the credibility and safety of Bitcoin, but the profits in Altcoins are something quite crazy in this market. It's not difficult to earn higher profits with a few top Altcoins that are still very safe, like ETH and Link. Have you seen the price growth of Link recently? So, there's no reason to dismiss the entire Altcoin market just because of the negative things people often say about meme coins or scam coins. That's just a small part, not representative of the entire Altcoin market.

boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 679

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 16, 2023, 05:01:48 AM

I don't want to make things complicated and look at the high numbers targeted and projected by people.

If they are projecting such high numbers and think it's possible to generate that with altcoins then let them do it on their own. While the Bitcoin folks don't need to do that much and your money is safer from volatility of the market.

Bitcoins or altcoins, both can make money but it's just that it's much safer if we stay on bitcoin and if you're conservative as the others, Bitcoin only.

And if you like to margin and use that much money in there, make sure you know what you're up to.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
thecodebear

Activity: 2086
Merit: 813

View Profile
November 16, 2023, 05:21:11 AM

Safe thing is always to hold Bitcoin. You get safety plus large asset appreciation. Altcoins you get no safety and maybe larger asset appreciation, and you have to try to pick and choose which ones, and if you choose wrong you are much worse off than if you got Bitcoin.

Basically, anyone who doesn't already have a lot of Bitcoin, shouldn't bother with altcoins. Altcoins are for people who have already loaded up on Bitcoin and want to play around with some speculative money on these purely speculative tokens that are essentially only for trading. Most people are going to lose money if they get into altcoins.
Victorik

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 16, 2023, 11:44:01 AM

As good as this may sound, you failed to add that the $30,000 you borrowed could become 0$ if care is not taken. As far as altcoins are concerned, nothing is guaranteed, it could swing both ways. So, while you are expecting to see your $30,000 become $300,000, also expect it to become $1.
You have to be very wise with your investment plans. You could make quick bucks from altcoins, and I you can also lose all, that's the bottom line.

Youngkhngdiddy

Activity: 322
Merit: 201

View Profile
November 16, 2023, 06:26:49 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2023, 07:36:02 PM by Youngkhngdiddy

As good as this may sound, you failed to add that the $30,000 you borrowed could become 0$ if care is not taken. As far as altcoins are concerned, nothing is guaranteed, it could swing both ways. So, while you are expecting to see your $30,000 become $300,000, also expect it to become $1.
You have to be very wise with your investment plans. You could make quick bucks from altcoins, and I you can also lose all, that's the bottom line.
  Bitcoin can swing in anyways, but with knowledge and understanding of Bitcoin you can achieve success, it’s not wise to invest what you don’t know, that is why it is important to know have idea on what you’re doing than to invest blindly, the market is very volatile one and the risk involved is not undisputed, people need to understand that they are losses in investing in bitcoin.
    When you invest in Cryptocurrencies, always invest the amount you are ready to lose. There is a huge fluctuation on daily basis. One day you might be the King and the other day you won’t be near to a beggar, yes that happens. Bitcoin fell from $34 to $1 to reach $100 in 2011. You must invest only if you are ready to lose the money. On the other hand, you can make 2 times, 5 times, 100 times profit for the risk you bear. Coming to Bitcoin vs Altcoin, Investing in Bitcoin is a safer option, but the growth in Altcoin is tremendous and quick. There are many Altcoin which grew around 1000% in 8 months. With such profit, risk follows. While Altcoin is riskier when compared to Bitcoin. Bitcoin has a stable growth & drop, but Altcoin growth and drop is exponential.
Franctoshi

Activity: 798
Merit: 546

View Profile
November 16, 2023, 07:06:01 PM

There is this one trading habit that I learned from one successful trader that I applied in my trading journey, which is finding a respective pair, then studying its behavior and performance, and sticking to trading that one particular pair, it has also yielded a lot of positive results in my trading journey and I do use the same method most times when it comes to doing investments in the crypto space which I stick my investment in Bitcoin as a most secure crypto asset or sometimes I invest in one or two -three historically good performing crypto asset and stick to them, so It is left to you what you find good in investing your money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Captain Corporate

Activity: 1974
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2023, 07:11:00 PM

Looks like this a personal preference type of question, doesn't really feel like it should be something that some other person could tell you, I agree with that. I mean I personally will do like %50+ bitcoin, I know that much, I will have some other coins too, but bitcoin is a must for me, in fact if I turn to %100 bitcoin right now, I would not really feel bad about it neither (maybe I will) and I think that is the most epic approach to crypto and the bull run. HOwever, that is totally me, I do not think that I would tell anyone what to do, I would just let those people end up making their decision, and I would not tell you to go get bitcoin or altcoin neither, that just doesn't make sense.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Mr.suevie

Activity: 518
Merit: 319

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2023, 07:12:05 PM
Merited by fillippone (1)

I am also a newbie here, what do you think is the 2nd best coin in the market? I do want to invest in Bitcoin and some top altcoins. Can someone enlighten me about how the market works and what are the do's and don't? Thank you!

They have already told you, it is the bitcoinn, the alts are not safe, if you want something secure you can venture to buy rq bticoin, because it is the most secure it gives, for now for a lifetime, the rest you still have to complicate and possibly lose money Well, buy an alt because it is what we do to make our lives easier that alts make money? Yes, they give it, but just as they give it, they are the most unsafe there is, if you want security, buy bitcoin, there is no loss there, buy the amount you want, because in a while, because you don't know when, it will go up a lot, and if you buy Now you will have more beneficial earnings because if it rises to more than 100 thousand USD you will be grateful.

If you are a trader on the crypto market then making preference to buy some altcoins in won't be of any problem for you because you already know the risk that is involved in making such investment so they are fully conscious. Some altcoins tend to pump very fast which many people see as an quick opportunity to grab little profits in the crypto market and that's the reason they even partake in such transaction. For me that can't beat such risk, I think staying on my lane with a simple Bitcoin investment would be more preferable than following greed and investing in some coins that can you sure of.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 16, 2023, 08:25:17 PM

Many people in the crypto market are still uncertain about which type of asset to hold onto for the upcoming growth cycle of the crypto market: Bitcoin or Altcoins.
Referring to altcoins as "assets" makes no sense since at best they are a worse version of penny stocks which are garbage stocks from garbage companies 99% of which have no future whatsoever. Altcoins are the same, majority of them are absolutely useless and they are all created for pump and dumps which are risky to get involved in.

In any case, during the "bull cycles" if anyone wants to touch altcoins they should firs prepare themselves for the concept of pumps and dumps otherwise they will be dumped on and become bag-holders. It is of paramount importance to know when to sell altcoins and how to do it quickly.

This is why we always suggest newcomers to stick to bitcoin alone.
Its not wrong to invest in altcoins as long as you are on the right coins to invest. But the fact that altcoins create a higher risk of losing, then it's safe if we will only stick to bitcoin not because it has high promising profits, but because its never a pump and dump scheme like altcoins. Although altcoins can somehow bring exceptional profits but in most cases, its always losses than gains.

So my advice is to focus on bitcoin if you aim to maximize your investment profits when bull run comes. When you already create a massive profits on your own, then its not bad at all to risk some small amount on altcoins but make sure to sell them instantly before their prices dump in the market.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
CODE200

Activity: 1442
Merit: 308

View Profile
November 16, 2023, 08:34:54 PM

The safest choice will always be shooting for bitcoin. There have been numerous instances where altcoins and shitcoins failed to impress the people, even in situations where it's almost a no-brainer that the market will pump like hell. But no matter the season or the setup, bitcoin will remain profitable. How so? Because it's the most consistent out there.

Buy bitcoin today and hold on it for dear life and you'd realize that in a span of a few months or years depending on when you bought bitcoin, you're earning money by the dividends. This is no surprise. bitcoin's been one of the most consistent and safest choices out there for cryptocurrencies, especially when a bull run is speculated. If you're a newbie, build your wealth with bitcoin, once you gain a sizable investment profile, start diversifying your portfolio by buying worthwhile altcoins on the market.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Kasabus

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

View Profile
November 16, 2023, 08:43:29 PM

Investing in altcoins is not a wise option when we talk about an asset. They are not an asset except a few coins; most of them are just garbage. You can only get profit from altcoins if you are lucky. Mostly people lose their investments in altcoins because of scams. Altcoins are just a waste of time and money.
Bitcoin is the best option to invest. Invest now and exit at the ATH/ set price target. After the BTC bull run, if you are still interested in making some bucks, invest in potential altcoins such as ETH, SOL, etc., because after the BTC bull run, there will surely be an altcoin season.  
Altcoins only add to the high risk of losing when we are investing that's why we should learn to avoid them as much as possible most especially those new too good to be true projects that suddenly arise in the market. Instead, stick to bitcoin for better and positive results especially if you are still in the process of building your wealth in your investment portfolio.

However, that does not mean that you will not invest in altcoins anymore in your whole life. Of course, you also need to explore the world of altcoins but make sure to do it when you are already an experienced investor so that you will come to invest wisely and cautiously.

████████████████████████
.SPORTS..
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
.bets.io.
████████████████████████
..CASINO..
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 16, 2023, 10:23:40 PM

I do not deny that bitcoin is the best coin on the market because not only the profits it brings but also the utilities and practical applications of bitcoin are superior to all altcoins. But is it correct to say that all altcoins are scams and do not bring us profit? ETH, ADA, BNB... and even dogecoin have been bringing thousands of percent profits to many different investors. Not all are scams but they are riskier than bitcoin. You should not exaggerate bitcoin and altcoins more than necessary.
Those who overestimate the risk of all altcoins do not have any analysis of these altcoins, they are only afraid of fluctuations,
are still quite worth it to buy with the aim of making profits in the upcoming bull run.

Seeing how Altcoin risk is compared to Bitcoin, of course, Bitcoin will have an influence on all existing altcoins,
but we can see what altcoins are able to survive and offset the price of Bitcoin.

and it is my long-term investment for Altcoin and of course, Bitcoin is the main investment.

We need to note that we are here to invest, to make money, we are not here to worship anyone. So, there is nothing wrong with us only holding bitcoin without paying attention to any altcoins, but this will cause us to miss out on a lot of other opportunities. We always criticize and believe that traditional investors are outdated and outdated when they ignore bitcoin and are only loyal to gold and real estate. But we also accidentally become like them when we stubbornly stay with bitcoin and ignore many other opportunities. Why don't we take advantage of the high volatility of some altcoins to increase capital and accumulate long term in bitcoin? That's what I did and during the recent bull run I made quite a profit from altcoins. I plan to take those profits and accumulate more bitcoin and I'm waiting for bitcoin to correct.

Winterfrost

Activity: 586
Merit: 135

View Profile
November 16, 2023, 10:34:45 PM

It is now obvious that people prefer to manage the risk of altcoin investment instead of the volatile nature of Bitcoin that made Bitcoin price to fluctuate regularly.

I have seen altcoins that only last three to 4 months. They are pump and dump. Only for those few short term goals that is advisable but for the long term I wouldn't advice anyone to invest in them.

You are holding ETH for the long term purposes, perhaps you are storing it in an exchange. Look at the high price of transaction fee for ETH then also imagine a decade to come what will be the cost. ETH investors who DCA are taking the risk of storing their coin in a CEX.

n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2023, 10:36:19 PM

Altcoins only add to the high risk of losing when we are investing that's why we should learn to avoid them as much as possible most especially those new too good to be true projects that suddenly arise in the market. Instead, stick to bitcoin for better and positive results especially if you are still in the process of building your wealth in your investment portfolio.

However, that does not mean that you will not invest in altcoins anymore in your whole life. Of course, you also need to explore the world of altcoins but make sure to do it when you are already an experienced investor so that you will come to invest wisely and cautiously.
Investing on altcoins should be made based on the market scenario. We should not directly jump into it, but when there is better opportunity we should try to make something out of it. This is how our altcoin investment needs to be. There is positive news on altcoins for the upcoming weeks in connection with the BlackRock filing an application for spot Ethereum ETF. SEC had published the registration and if something good happens we can see the bounce in the major altcoins. This could boost the altcoins dominance for some time period. There are altcoins better in position and we should have the better understanding in making use of the altcoins at the right time.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀