Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:21:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Boxing] Casimero vs Oguni - October 12  (Read 1556 times)
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
September 20, 2023, 01:03:55 PM

Casimero training update:

Casimero's promoter have sent to Ormoc City where the latter lives two high level sparring partner as the training has intensified since the fight will be in less than a month from now. Gauging on the video, Casimero is almost there, he hits very hard and that hook if touches Oguni;s chin, i think he would fall to the canvas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eEtMFMt210&ab_channel=QuadroAlasit%E2%80%99smyboy

Thanks for sharing his training video. There's no doubt about Casimero's power, and I'm sure he keeps improving every day. His timing is really good; he doesn't throw a lot of punches, but his counterpunches are very dangerous. It's great to see him training hard for this fight. Despite Oguni not being as popular as him, he still didn't underestimate him. I think he really wants to prove the doubters wrong and win this by KO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
September 20, 2023, 01:26:59 PM

Casimero's promoter have sent to Ormoc City where the latter lives two high level sparring partner as the training has intensified since the fight will be in less than a month from now. Gauging on the video, Casimero is almost there, he hits very hard and that hook if touches Oguni;s chin, i think he would fall to the canvas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eEtMFMt210&ab_channel=QuadroAlasit%E2%80%99smyboy

Thanks for sharing his training video. There's no doubt about Casimero's power, and I'm sure he keeps improving every day. His timing is really good; he doesn't throw a lot of punches, but his counterpunches are very dangerous. It's great to see him training hard for this fight. Despite Oguni not being as popular as him, he still didn't underestimate him. I think he really wants to prove the doubters wrong and win this by KO.

I also saw a video on Facebook about his trainer, who is Japanese, feeling the power of Casimero even while wearing protective equipment for his body. Casimero and Inoue have different styles of boxing, but both are effective in their own way, so it's really interesting to see which method will prevail.

I apologize for diverting the discussion, but it seems that despite Inoue and Casimero having their respective fights, we keep steering the conversation towards Inoue vs. Casimero because it's more interesting to watch now.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
September 20, 2023, 09:16:50 PM

Yes, it seems that Casimero is in great shape right now, and it is really sparring?

I mean the two are throwing bombs against each other and there's no one to stop them. I guess I'm used to watch sparring that they didn't put 100% in training, and it the trainer sees enough or at least the sparring partner is hurt, they will blow their whistle and stop the fight.

So there's no underestimating from the camp of Casimero against Oguni, and leaving no stones unturn.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
September 21, 2023, 04:18:17 AM

I also saw a video on Facebook about his trainer, who is Japanese, feeling the power of Casimero even while wearing protective equipment for his body. Casimero and Inoue have different styles of boxing, but both are effective in their own way, so it's really interesting to see which method will prevail.

I apologize for diverting the discussion, but it seems that despite Inoue and Casimero having their respective fights, we keep steering the conversation towards Inoue vs. Casimero because it's more interesting to watch now.

I do agree, it seems if we compare it before, from Floyd or Manny, after they win, people starts to ask when they are going to fight, as if their names are intertwined. So unless we see them fight in the future, John Riel and Naoya names will always pop up even if they have different opponents.

However, the burden is for Casimero to come up with big wins before he could fight Inoue, or at least Top Rank and his Japanese counterpart will be interested. So with the Oguni fight and the video resurfacing that Casimero is trying hard because he wants to fight Inoue next, it should be interesting on how Casimero will dispatch Oguni in their fight.
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 677

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
September 21, 2023, 04:50:58 AM

However, the burden is for Casimero to come up with big wins before he could fight Inoue, or at least Top Rank and his Japanese counterpart will be interested. So with the Oguni fight and the video resurfacing that Casimero is trying hard because he wants to fight Inoue next, it should be interesting on how Casimero will dispatch Oguni in their fight.

On paper, yes, but among the fans, Inoue dodging Casimero will have a negative impact on his legacy. Just like Mayweather, who is undeniably a great fighter and was undefeated when he retired, but people still talk more about Pacman and believe that he had a better career than Mayweather. I think in boxing, it's the fans who should be followed, and since they want to see Inoue fight Casimero, I think the champion should make that happen.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
September 21, 2023, 05:09:23 AM

On paper, yes, but among the fans, Inoue dodging Casimero will have a negative impact on his legacy. Just like Mayweather, who is undeniably a great fighter and was undefeated when he retired, but people still talk more about Pacman and believe that he had a better career than Mayweather. I think in boxing, it's the fans who should be followed, and since they want to see Inoue fight Casimero, I think the champion should make that happen.

It's not good for Inoue, though. He has some baggage left as he moves up in weight. As long as Casimero is still active in boxing, people will continue to link him to Inoue. I also think that if Inoue were to move up, Casimero might follow, especially if his goal is to prove to the world that he can beat Inoue, whom he called a turtle.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
September 21, 2023, 05:53:26 AM
Merited by Vaculin (1)

It's not good for Inoue, though. He has some baggage left as he moves up in weight. As long as Casimero is still active in boxing, people will continue to link him to Inoue. I also think that if Inoue were to move up, Casimero might follow, especially if his goal is to prove to the world that he can beat Inoue, whom he called a turtle.

Let's not be quick to judge; there's another chance that the anticipated fight is going to happen. Just take the words from Inoue; they will stay for a while, so it could possibly imply that he is willing to fight Casimero. The thing is, Inoue has been defeating Filipino boxers while Casimero has been defeating Japanese boxers. So let's be optimistic that eventually, they will face each other.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
September 21, 2023, 06:30:30 AM

The thing is, Inoue has been defeating Filipino boxers while Casimero has been defeating Japanese boxers. So let's be optimistic that eventually, they will face each other.

That's a good comparison. Both are slayers, so they should meet soon to determine who is the best. Well, on paper, obviously the best is Inoue, as he is at the top of the pound-for-pound list, while Casimero wasn't even a champion and does not have a good rank in the division he is competing in now.

However, I think we should be realistic. We should know when it could potentially happen. It's not happening this year for sure, and if this fight does not happen next year, then I guess it will never happen.
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
September 21, 2023, 12:09:49 PM

I also believe that next year is the deciding year if Johnreil Casimero can really take on Naoya Inoue. This year it is most likely that Inoue will have his chance to unify his belts with another unified champion Marlon Tapales. But we haven't got the final deal yet on Inoue-Tapales. There's also the chance that both fighters will ask for a rematch clause but maybe it is not needed as long as they are getting paid well.

From what I know, these are the situations of the 4 sanctioning bodies:
WBA- Former champion Murodjon Akhmadaliev needs to fight for an eliminator. Former champion Tomoki Kameda refused the mandatory so there will be a delay on the WBA mandatory which gives Inoue/Tapales a window of a voluntary defense which could be Casimero.
WBC- Former champion Luis Nery already won an eliminator earlier but it was not stated as final so it is likely that there will also be a final eliminator which also means another window of opportunity for Inoue/Tapales to make a voluntary defense.
IBF- Sam Goodman already won an eliminator so the IBF can call Inoue/Tapales for a mandatory anytime. This is the biggest obstacle of Casimero because if Goodman gets the winner of Inoue/Tapales then it is also likely that the WBA and WBC mandatories will follow next.
WBO- No mandatory and eliminator yet. #1 Goodman, #2 Nery and #3 Casimero. Goodman is already an IBF mandatory. Maybe Nery and Casimero can fight for the WBC (final) and WBO eliminator early next year if both can't get Inoue/Tapales. But there's also the chance that Casimero will right away become mandatory for the WBO or he will fight for an eliminator against #4 or anyone that is available.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bisdak40 (OP)

Activity: 2268
Merit: 547

View Profile
September 21, 2023, 12:21:12 PM

But there's also the chance that Casimero will right away become mandatory for the WBO or he will fight for an eliminator against #4 or anyone that is available.

The above scenario will most likely to happen if he comes back to MP Promotions because rumors had it that Manny or Sean Gibbons have sent notice to Quadro Alas if he is interested in being back in their wings as they will accept him back with open arms hehe. Sean Gibbons has so many connections with those sanctioning bodies especially the WBO so this may be the short for an Inoue fight that we have been longing for.
Yaunfitda

View Profile
September 21, 2023, 12:40:42 PM

But there's also the chance that Casimero will right away become mandatory for the WBO or he will fight for an eliminator against #4 or anyone that is available.

The above scenario will most likely to happen if he comes back to MP Promotions because rumors had it that Manny or Sean Gibbons have sent notice to Quadro Alas if he is interested in being back in their wings as they will accept him back with open arms hehe. Sean Gibbons has so many connections with those sanctioning bodies especially the WBO so this may be the short for an Inoue fight that we have been longing for.
I'm not really sure what you meant, why is going back to MP suddenly WBO will give him the chance to become the mandatory? I don't think that Sean has so much influence though, we really even don't know how he become Manny's manager, he wasn't even by his side when Manny was in his prime?

Anyhow, I think if ever he will be given the chance by the WBO, it's because he is the former champion at 118 lbs. So we all know that some governing bodies prioritized their champions when moving up.

|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
September 21, 2023, 12:50:31 PM

I'm not really sure what you meant, why is going back to MP suddenly WBO will give him the chance to become the mandatory? I don't think that Sean has so much influence though, we really even don't know how he become Manny's manager, he wasn't even by his side when Manny was in his prime?

Anyhow, I think if ever he will be given the chance by the WBO, it's because he is the former champion at 118 lbs. So we all know that some governing bodies prioritized their champions when moving up.

I also heard this but there are conditions asked before Johnreil Casimero gets admitted again. I forgot the exact demands but I remember that Casimero needs to make a public apology to Sean Gibbons, etc., and fire his brother Jayson Casimero as his coach. Manny Pacquiao should fire Gibbons and his gang out of MP IMO. Grin

I do not know if Casimero responded to this or if he already threw the offer into the trash can where it should belong. Casimero already mentioned before how important Jayson is to him, especially during fights. And Casimero is already WBO #3 by only fighting mediocre opponents twice so he is doing good without MP.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bisdak40 (OP)

Activity: 2268
Merit: 547

View Profile
September 21, 2023, 12:59:29 PM

Whether we like it or not, there is bullshit politics in boxing  Grin. Casimero is the number fighter out of the Philippines to this date that may be the reason why MP Promotions is interested in having him back, he could sell a fight by just talking b_s. With regards to connections of Sean Gibbons just look at Marlon Tapales, Jerwin Ancajas and Mark Magsayo, they all have fought for the championship belt because of Sean Gibbons efforts and even Casimero when he was with him. He got his WBO 118lbs title under MP Promotions.
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
September 21, 2023, 01:16:53 PM

Whether we like it or not, there is bullshit politics in boxing  Grin. Casimero is the number fighter out of the Philippines to this date that may be the reason why MP Promotions is interested in having him back, he could sell a fight by just talking b_s. With regards to connections of Sean Gibbons just look at Marlon Tapales, Jerwin Ancajas and Mark Magsayo, they all have fought for the championship belt because of Sean Gibbons efforts and even Casimero when he was with him. He got his WBO 118lbs title under MP Promotions.

Yeah, it really takes a good manager and promotional company to really bring the best out of their boxers and won a belt. But for me, it still base on the fighters themselves, I mean they could be given chances to fight for the belt, but in any case, if they are not really that good then they couldn't win any belts.

Just like what Top Rank's did to Manny and now to Inoue. They have the blue print to make a good fighters to be great and legendary by careful match making. But just imagine if Manny doesn't have the power or the charisma he had in the ring, he wouldn't be that great though.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Russlenat

Activity: 2786
Merit: 906

View Profile
September 21, 2023, 02:05:45 PM

Just like what Top Rank's did to Manny and now to Inoue. They have the blue print to make a good fighters to be great and legendary by careful match making. But just imagine if Manny doesn't have the power or the charisma he had in the ring, he wouldn't be that great though.

Inoue was already popular before he joined Top Rank. If I remember correctly, he only joined after he beat Donaire in their first fight. I thought that when he joined Top Rank, he would have more fights outside his country, but he still chose to fight in Japan rather than in the USA. I'm not sure if Inoue is making more money fighting in Japan or in the USA. How can Top Rank maximize the potential income?

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
September 21, 2023, 02:32:24 PM

Inoue was already popular before he joined Top Rank. If I remember correctly, he only joined after he beat Donaire in their first fight. I thought that when he joined Top Rank, he would have more fights outside his country, but he still chose to fight in Japan rather than in the USA. I'm not sure if Inoue is making more money fighting in Japan or in the USA. How can Top Rank maximize the potential income?

Yes, this was in 2019 when Inoue won the tournament by beating Donaire in the final round.
For more information about that, you can check out this link: World Boxing News - Naoya Inoue

Inoue idolizes Pacman, maybe that's the reason why he also chose Bob Arum to be his promoter because he believes it can help elevate his career. We are already seeing it now; he is fighting to become an undisputed champion, and maybe after this, he will be moving up, probably next year.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1352

View Profile
September 22, 2023, 08:48:58 PM

The thing though with Top Rank is that they don't solely 100% promote Inoue, Ohashi Promotions from Japan also co-promotes.
So as much as we love to see Inoue fight in Japan, Top Rank's counterpart might have wanted for Inoue to stay in Japan as this is his hometown.
However, I think that it won't last that long, sooner or later Bob Arum will have to make Inoue fight in the US so that he will make a lot of money.
Perhaps if Inoue goes up again at 126 lbs and fight US fighters or at least champions for US or Mexico, then Inoue will have no choice but to travel to US.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Yaunfitda

View Profile
September 23, 2023, 04:20:35 AM

I tried to subscribe to John Riel Casimero's youtube account and I just see some shadow boxing, he really looks solid and fast. And if I'm not mistaken, his body is really built like a tank, small frame but he is stocky perhaps I will compare him to Manny Pacquiao during his prime when he had this shadow boxing in Wild Card gym.

This is the video that I'm talking about: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/mhEZpE-f0iY

Hopefully though, he will have the stamina to last even if it needed 12 rounds. Many sparring rounds so that he will be used to this kind of fast phase and his power will be the same all throughout, just like what Manny had. And Manny said during his first fight with Barrera that he did train many rounds so that you can see his power and his phasing not even slowing down in this fight as he really prepared for it.

|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 23, 2023, 05:36:08 AM

Yes, this was in 2019 when Inoue won the tournament by beating Donaire in the final round.
For more information about that, you can check out this link: World Boxing News - Naoya Inoue

Inoue idolizes Pacman, maybe that's the reason why he also chose Bob Arum to be his promoter because he believes it can help elevate his career. We are already seeing it now; he is fighting to become an undisputed champion, and maybe after this, he will be moving up, probably next year.

Maybe he's focusing on how to achieve more glory and he's letting Arum to work for him in terms of money.

not sure if what his handler's doing to make sure that they are getting what they supposed to earn while Inoue's career still hyping up.

Still preferred to fight inside his home crowd and there's no update yet if he will soon to travel and fight outside especially
in the US where money may overflow.

Maybe if by chance Him and Casimero will be setup and deal, maybe US would be best for them both to bring huge amounts of money.
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
September 23, 2023, 10:56:36 AM

The thing though with Top Rank is that they don't solely 100% promote Inoue, Ohashi Promotions from Japan also co-promotes.
So as much as we love to see Inoue fight in Japan, Top Rank's counterpart might have wanted for Inoue to stay in Japan as this is his hometown.
However, I think that it won't last that long, sooner or later Bob Arum will have to make Inoue fight in the US so that he will make a lot of money.
Perhaps if Inoue goes up again at 126 lbs and fight US fighters or at least champions for US or Mexico, then Inoue will have no choice but to travel to US.

Yes, but as we have been telling or at least what we think is the best for Inoue, him and Top Rank and his Japanese promoter should really venture out of their comfort zone and established their names in the US.

Of course, he had been heard and known already, he is even in the pound for pound list. But US fans wanted to see the Japanese monster and really be the name from Asia. Just like Manny Pacquiao is, even after he retires, he has been given so much respect by the boxing community in the US and whenever he goes to watch live fights, everyone is very happy to see the living legend and even his former nemesis are there for Manny.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████