Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:16:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I wonder if food prices in your country have also increased?  (Read 1757 times)
Issa56

Activity: 1372
Merit: 908

View Profile
September 15, 2023, 08:20:20 PM

Like in other country price here n the Philippines continuously rises due to the government not supporting too much the agriculture field they keep wasting a lot of money on the confidential funds Sometimes it's also with the government how they manage their community instead of doing an action to the people of the community here in us we are suffering with the poor politics and corrupt people.
Even not pandemic this happen reason why there's no changes here with the management unlike into the other world countries.
Am always impressed with how most of these countries work on advanced agriculture, even going into vertical means of farming to minimize the amount of land used. Also, improved seed is good in terms of time but in terms of health, it has it is on health implications. The prices of food rise in different countries due to different factors, and the government not playing a serious role in the agricultural sector is a general situation. The only solution is to encourage individual farming and let the government be. That's what the government gets for spending money on things that are not now necessary, forgetting that the first priority is the well-being of the people.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Uruhara (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 593

View Profile
September 16, 2023, 12:04:04 AM

Having funding for modern technology like harvesters can make the farmer save huge money and time, but you are right the government is not prioritizing them as they are more focused on building roads and modern buildings but we can't blame them as mostly this will be happening in 3rd world countries where everything still needs to be built. What I do hope is that they add more funding to farmers even just a little bit higher so that they will continue to plant more. Right now a lot of farmers are quitting and the outcome of this is that the prices of food will increase.
So true. Agriculture just needs to be given more attention by the Government. Although the development of public infrastructure is also important, such as better road access which can make transportation easier for transporters and the like. But still don't let Agriculture be forgotten. Because after all, food security is what must be number one. Because if a food crisis occurs then the government will have to face more difficulties, especially the lower classes. And the increase in prices is also a sign of reduced food supply in the market, which makes prices soar even more. But I also understand that on the one hand, the government builds road infrastructure for the good of its citizens. But I hope there is a balance in this.

The sad truth is that it is not balanced. I do see more that there are new roads built so that they can arrive at their destination in less time but still those farmers are still the same, they even take out a loan so that they can plant crops. There are private sectors that are helping farmers but still they aren't big.

The government can try to regulate the price of fertilizer which almost all of the farmers want to make cheap because even if they don't have a farm-to-market road they will still be able to transport their crops to the market.
The fact is that it is like that. In fact, the current condition of farmers can be said to be very disadvantageous in several countries. They have to face increasing fertilizer prices which continue to skyrocket. But sometimes agricultural products are not priced too high. Even though food prices are currently rising. But actually fertilizer prices have a much bigger increase. And now many farmers have finally given up and changed professions. So a lot of agricultural land was then converted into industrial factories or even housing. In fact, I think that currently the younger generation's interest in the world of agriculture is really decreasing. Because they know that the potential profits from agriculture are not as great as in previous years. If this is left unchecked, food production will indeed decrease. Meanwhile, the human population will increase. But I always want to think well. While still hoping that the world of agriculture will finally be given better attention. And I believe it will happen.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
martinex

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2023, 02:15:21 AM
Merited by Lamkuthang (1)

The fact is that it is like that. In fact, the current condition of farmers can be said to be very disadvantageous in several countries. They have to face increasing fertilizer prices which continue to skyrocket. But sometimes agricultural products are not priced too high. Even though food prices are currently rising. But actually fertilizer prices have a much bigger increase. And now many farmers have finally given up and changed professions. So a lot of agricultural land was then converted into industrial factories or even housing. In fact, I think that currently the younger generation's interest in the world of agriculture is really decreasing. Because they know that the potential profits from agriculture are not as great as in previous years. If this is left unchecked, food production will indeed decrease. Meanwhile, the human population will increase. But I always want to think well. While still hoping that the world of agriculture will finally be given better attention. And I believe it will happen.

I happened to check the price of rice at my place, for one bag of rice weighing 15 kg now the price has reached $15 (if we convert it to USDT currency) which previously was only $11. It does seem like the difference is small, only $4. However, if there are many family members, perhaps the monthly need will be high, for example for 1 month you need 4 zak. But for a small family maybe 1-2 zak is enough and don't think too much about it.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 474

View Profile
September 16, 2023, 05:35:42 AM

Like in other country price here n the Philippines continuously rises due to the government not supporting too much the agriculture field they keep wasting a lot of money on the confidential funds Sometimes it's also with the government how they manage their community instead of doing an action to the people of the community here in us we are suffering with the poor politics and corrupt people.
Even not pandemic this happen reason why there's no changes here with the management unlike into the other world countries.

First of all, what you said that the government does not support the agriculture sector in our country is not correct; that is misleading. Do you know why? Don't you know that the current government has paid all the debts of our farmers all over the Philippines? This is the link:
https://pia.gov.ph/news/2023/07/07/more-than-600000-farmers-freed-from-debt-after-pbbm-signs-potentially-life-changing-new-agrarian-law

Apart from that, he gave benefits to our farmers. Second, the confidential funds that you say are in the constitution are not illegal, and then how did you say that money is being wasted on confidential funds? Do you have evidence? Alright, since the time of Cory Aquino, Does anyone know that the president of the Philippines paid all the debts of our farmers here? Only PBBM did that. Yes, it is true that there are corrupt politicians in our government, but the question is, are there only corrupt people here in the Philippines? Are the prices only increasing here in the Philippines?

Also here in the forum, you bring your simple slander against our government; it would be fine if everything you said was true. Don't be like that, folks; I have nothing against you personally; I'm just attacking what you said as different.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
siniminomorocomunisakito

Activity: 349
Merit: 33

Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
September 16, 2023, 07:22:54 AM

I happened to check the price of rice at my place, for one bag of rice weighing 15 kg now the price has reached $15 (if we convert it to USDT currency) which previously was only $11. It does seem like the difference is small, only $4. However, if there are many family members, perhaps the monthly need will be high, for example for 1 month you need 4 zak. But for a small family maybe 1-2 zak is enough and don't think too much about it.

Hhhm, this is interesting. Even though you didn't discuss the continuation of what @Uruhara said, you looked more objectively at the field. BTW, if I look, you made a price comparison, oh, is the price a long time ago when you surveyed, for example the comparison was 3-5 months ago or did you immediately feel a drastic change in this 1 month at your place? If indeed within one month there is a change in prices that is quite felt by the community, this is a sign that a food crisis will begin. If I understand what you mean, even if it is only $4 dollars, the difference is normal and it is normal to pay attention to it because of basic human needs.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 16, 2023, 08:55:18 AM

There have been importing countries that have stopped importing rice and that's why the price has increased. They need to secure first their locals and citizens for their food security.
And that's likely to continue until there's not that much produced rice anymore as it's a staple food for many asian countries.
For those families that have a few working people, they need to help each other to increase their source of income for them to afford and survive the continual price increase of foods.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Arenga pinnata

Activity: 406
Merit: 293

Rollbit.com

View Profile
September 16, 2023, 09:56:08 AM
Merited by fillippone (1)

If we talk about the impact that will arise in the long term, the decreasing agricultural land and the decreasing interest of the younger generation in the agricultural sector will certainly result in an imbalance in food supply in the future. Where the population will become increasingly dense but the agricultural sector will increasingly decline, this will lead to a truly serious food crisis.

But in several countries currently there are still many citizens who have a high interest in agriculture, including the younger generation there. But in my country, namely Indonesia, I think the younger generation is very rarely interested in entering and studying the agricultural sector.

So many of the farmers here are old and they worry that their children will not continue the agricultural sector that they have managed for generations. Because most young people here when they inherit agricultural land, they tend to sell the agricultural land or convert it into another industrial sector.

But I think the recent price increase is due to the dry season which has been going on for quite a long time, namely around 6 months (in my area). And this is indeed much longer than usual, which is only around 4 months. But I believe the dry season will end soon and the rainy season will come. And food prices will fall again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Mr. Magkaisa

Activity: 742
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2023, 10:18:06 AM

There have been importing countries that have stopped importing rice and that's why the price has increased. They need to secure first their locals and citizens for their food security.
And that's likely to continue until there's not that much produced rice anymore as it's a staple food for many asian countries.
For those families that have a few working people, they need to help each other to increase their source of income for them to afford and survive the continual price increase of foods.

-   Here in our country, the supply of rice is sufficient, but there are smugglers here in our country who squeeze or hide rice to claim that the supply is insufficient, but the truth is that they are only hidden in some large warehouses, and then they will sell the expensive rice that they just got at a cheap price.

What will be sold is rice from other countries; fortunately, our government caught up with these smugglers immediately, and it was resolved immediately, especially since the rice harvest is approaching here in the month of October.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 16, 2023, 10:27:41 AM

-   Here in our country, the supply of rice is sufficient, but there are smugglers here in our country who squeeze or hide rice to claim that the supply is insufficient, but the truth is that they are only hidden in some large warehouses, and then they will sell the expensive rice that they just got at a cheap price.

What will be sold is rice from other countries; fortunately, our government caught up with these smugglers immediately, and it was resolved immediately, especially since the rice harvest is approaching here in the month of October.
When there's a sabotage in the supply, it's truly hard to get it back on shape because it's like an economic sabotage.
Hoarding or hiding of supply made by the smugglers or oligarchs make it look like that there's not enough supply.
And from there, as we all know about the law of supply and demand, that makes the price of the rice or any commodity higher.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

coin-investor

Activity: 2828
Merit: 571

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 16, 2023, 11:00:15 AM

The residents' economic sector has actually begun to recover and improve in the past few months. But because at this time there was another spike in prices again, it made the people around me start to complain again about the current economy.

But I was wondering if this only happened in my country or in your country too?

It's getting worse in our country average wage earner in our country cannot keep up anymore, just last night there was an announcement of electricity and oil price hikes but there's no increase in wages, you need a sideline or another member of your family is also working for them to survive.
It is really hard for a country if it's not an oil-producing country, our country depends on oil coming from the Middle East the blame is on our government for not creating energy sources like solar and renewable energy and not creating jobs for its people. 

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
edy_58

Activity: 348
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 16, 2023, 01:49:47 PM

The residents' economic sector has actually begun to recover and improve in the past few months. But because at this time there was another spike in prices again, it made the people around me start to complain again about the current economy.

It's getting worse in our country average wage earner in our country cannot keep up anymore, just last night there was an announcement of electricity and oil price hikes but there's no increase in wages, you need a sideline or another member of your family is also working for them to survive.
It is really hard for a country if it's not an oil-producing country, our country depends on oil coming from the Middle East the blame is on our government for not creating energy sources like solar and renewable energy and not creating jobs for its people. 
If we only have one income then it will be very difficult to meet our personal needs at this time because the price of goods continues to increase, as you said we need to find some additional income to be able to meet our personal needs at this time. In my personal opinion, blaming the government in this case cannot have any impact on ourselves and our families, but if the government can improve the current situation for the better, of course this will really help people who have small incomes to meet their living needs.
Bitcoin_people

Activity: 504
Merit: 309

Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2023, 06:38:41 PM

Even in the country where I live, the prices of various commodities including food have skyrocketed and are not being reduced. I am a citizen of Bangladesh and the current financial situation of my country and the foreign loans of the banks have affected the people of the country the most. Where people are not able to eat their food well regularly due to the high cost of food everything is expensive due to which the poor people are living in a lot of hardship. There was a time when people lived very easily when food items and products were all normal and there was no shortage of food. But now the price of food has increased so much that it is difficult for poor people to run their families. Even more problematic is the fact that people who work daily to procure food are unable to properly procure food for their families. That is why if the prices of these food and products are not reduced then there will be an epidemic in the country and people will die due to lack of food. That is why the government must take maximum initiative to solve this problem so that poor people can run their families and eliminate food shortages.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
September 16, 2023, 07:16:56 PM

If we only have one income then it will be very difficult to meet our personal needs at this time because the price of goods continues to increase, as you said we need to find some additional income to be able to meet our personal needs at this time. In my personal opinion, blaming the government in this case cannot have any impact on ourselves and our families, but if the government can improve the current situation for the better, of course this will really help people who have small incomes to meet their living needs.
Having a side income would always be that recommended specially living on this world becomes expensive day by day because of these increasing prices on which this had been the reality that we are facing on which it would really be just that wise that you should really be finding ways for you to sustain yourself or else then you would really be finding out difficult on surviving on daily basis specially if you do have mouths to feed or simply having a family then it would really be a normal approach for you to have such move.If you dont act then for sure you would really be suffering that starvation and the worst you would really be living on the streets once you have lost your main income. This is why as much as possible which it would really be that better that you should be finding other source or making out some investment or business on which it would really be helping you out at least on surviving this hardship in life in terms of finances because not all would really be sitting on the same
situation when it comes to financial capacity.
bbigtart

Activity: 420
Merit: 272

View Profile
September 16, 2023, 07:55:06 PM

In my opinion, because the current government is not serious about working on the agricultural sector, plus the protracted polemic about fertilizer availability, which has also added to the problems, policy makers should be serious about dealing with domestic agricultural problems. Because the sovereignty of a country lies in an adequate and stable pagan supply.

Plus, when prices increase, distributors/middlemen actually hold back the goods so the price gets higher as you said. The government is still at fault for this food problem. They should be able to maintain the country's food security from price fluctuations, at least have a year's stock.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2023, 08:00:48 PM

It's known that we are having a global inflation and food prices really got so high. It's a bad thing for majority of people especially for those who are in the lower class who are just trying to survive. My food monthly budget increased by 50% from last year which is I think a very fast price jump. Everything in my country became expensive which affects my crypto accumulation given that it affected my budget to be used in accumulating. I'm aware of the global inflation but it worsen because of the obvious government corruption in my country. Life is hard nowadays, we need to have extra source of income to sustain our normal lives.
armanda90

Activity: 994
Merit: 552

View Profile
September 16, 2023, 08:19:01 PM

Its about global inflation or not but current my country Indonesia condition very tragic with food price increasing up exactly with rice get up drastically more than 20%. Current price for rice with 15kg we got it around under $10 and for this months we have pay more than $14. More drastically increasing up and rice is most important food needed by our citizen, have bad economic condition actually with offline market looks very quiet. Its happening almost two months and get bad impact with the price of basic necessities is getting more expensive day by day, we need side passive income how to be able to cover our income still not increasing up yet.

How about your country get high inflation of some basic necessities price? how do you manage well if that happening for long term with our capital not increasing up yet?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
rachael9385

Activity: 448
Merit: 300

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2023, 09:17:20 PM

In my locality, the price of 50 kg of rice is 40,000 naira, which is $51. Now check the difference between the price in my locality and yours. It is a very big difference. This is to show that the economy in my country is not friendly at all, and earlier in the year 2000, the price of rice was 2500 naira but today, the year 2023 the price of a rice bag is scary when quoted the recent price.
The situation in Nigeria is getting worse by day and it does not give any sign of changes to the citizens, like just some months ago the price of fuel has increased and still no light.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4116
Merit: 7824

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2023, 09:26:15 PM

Even in the USA certain items are way up 🆙

Wheat based products such as  loaf 🍞 of white bread is very costly.

here is a 20 oz loaf of bread on amazon

https://www.amazon.com/365-Everyday-Value-Organic-Sandwich/dp/B07FWCVXBV/ref=sr_1_11_f3_0o_wf?

3.49 plus high delivered fee.

I can go to a local store and pay about 3.49 to 3.99

but it is a long walk or spend 2 in gas to make the trip.

Beef is costly
Lamb is very very costly

Chicken and Pork are less

Rice is not cheap
Flour is not cheap.
Milk is not cheap.

I was spending $100 usd a week to feed my wife and I in 2019
I spend over 200 usd a week now.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
YUriy1991

Activity: 910
Merit: 217

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 17, 2023, 02:54:28 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2023, 03:13:30 AM by YUriy1991

It's known that we are having a global inflation and food prices really got so high. It's a bad thing for majority of people especially for those who are in the lower class who are just trying to survive. My food monthly budget increased by 50% from last year which is I think a very fast price jump. Everything in my country became expensive which affects my crypto accumulation given that it affected my budget to be used in accumulating. I'm aware of the global inflation but it worsen because of the obvious government corruption in my country. Life is hard nowadays, we need to have extra source of income to sustain our normal lives.

It is true that global inflation is occurring, perhaps not felt in some places where the per capita income of the population is high, but it is quite noticeable for those with low income. That's right, what you say will indirectly affect and change the value of our investment plans in the crypto world. yes. Fulfillment of basic needs for the family is priority scale no. 1. If there are excess cash reserves, then the rest will be comfortable and safe to invest rather than forcing it or borrowing from other people.

Rice is not cheap
Flour is not cheap.
Milk is not cheap.

I was spending $100 usd a week to feed my wife and I in 2019
I spend over 200 usd a week now.

...and that is the fact that we feel now, the amount of money we spend is not enough and is not commensurate with the value of the goods we used to buy. everything is on the rise even though different places have different prices.

But in several countries currently there are still many citizens who have a high interest in agriculture, including the younger generation there. But in my country, namely Indonesia, I think the younger generation is very rarely interested in entering and studying the agricultural sector.

So many of the farmers here are old and they worry that their children will not continue the agricultural sector that they have managed for generations. Because most young people here when they inherit agricultural land, they tend to sell the agricultural land or convert it into another industrial sector.

That's right, and that's happening now even though our parents used to live mostly in agriculture and continued to send them to school up to tertiary institutions by working hard by farming.

Well, indeed we know that the need for housing is very high due to the increasing population and the demand for land to build shop buildings, especially if the land is on the side of the road or is strategic and is the most sought after and valuable.

It is very likely that the younger generation considers selling their assets practical even though their intentions are turning here and there. but if he wants to buy it again and looks for exactly the same as what he sold, maybe there is, but the price is no longer the same, it's getting higher, it's impossible for him to buy it.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
marine4u

Activity: 673
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 17, 2023, 05:25:25 AM

Rice is not cheap
yeah, Rice is a particularly high growing food in my country. In addition, oil is also trending up significantly. After the data published by FAO in early August, this really causes concern for poor people. They really face very high risks when it comes to ensuring daily food. Continues to be the main issue that drives inflation to continue to increase relative to the value of money that can be earned.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: