Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:08:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My experience as a beginner trader  (Read 1620 times)
Ahli38

Activity: 826
Merit: 738

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2023, 12:54:01 PM

That's it there, you never quit rather you took some rest. It's normal for both newbies and even professional to take a break from their trades ,some even set up the number of days and pseriods they ought to use for trading in a week  in which when elapsedthey stay out of market entries.

However,  they never quit instead they did take some breaks.So, You can also take breaks from your trades either you are winning or losing
Correct. Taking a break to rest and calm our emotions for a moment is something that is very necessary in trading. Because if we don't get enough rest and are mentally exhausted. So this can affect our psychology and even decisions taken in a tired mental condition are very prone to making the wrong move.

A pause or short break is also needed if we are too happy because we have gained a lot of profit in trading. Sometimes feeling too happy can also affect our emotional decision making, making us a little wrong because we are too excited. Being too happy after getting a profit will make a person more greedy. And feelings of pressure due to experiencing several losses can make someone too afraid to take steps. So in conditions like this we really need to take time to find peace of mind through holidays or anything to divert our minds so we can escape from trading for a moment. Fear and Greed are two things to watch out for. Because these two feelings can be good weapons in trading and can also harm us in trading. It depends on us whether we can control it or not.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Mame89

Activity: 1568
Merit: 432

View Profile
September 11, 2023, 03:40:44 PM

One reason why many traders have failed is because of their greediness. In trading, we also have to know contentment and we have to accept small earnings because we are not controlling the market nor it give a favor to us every day. If ever we get $100 today, we must be happy with that because we never know that by tomorrow we also lose $100. In fact, as a beginner, we can't expect that we are to earn right away but rather be expecting to lose. However, on the other sides, we are also earning from it, and can be useful as we continue our journey.
Greed is indeed the main obstacle for a trader, who is not satisfied with the profits he has achieved, so wanting to pursue even greater profits is even illogical. If it's like that, it means the same as gambling, we will suddenly get rich or fall into poverty, but if we continue, we will lose in the end, because luck will not come continuously. therefore learning to repair and maintain our emotions is very important
The main disease as a beginner trader is mostly due to greed and this greed occurs because there is no proper trading plan. Whether you admit it or not, as a trader, you need to make an appropriate trading plan to optimize the chances of success for beginner traders. Without making a plan, greed will occur because human nature is never satisfied with the profits he achieves, he continues to want to get more.

Basically, by implementing a strategy like this it will help us to avoid making decisions not based solely on emotions, we can set definite rules for when to buy and when to sell. then we can manage risk appropriately, as well as identify opportunities in trading. By setting clear goals, trading will be very effective so that we are able to identify suitable trading strategies and carry out appropriate risk management.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 632

View Profile
September 11, 2023, 09:59:49 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2023, 10:18:00 PM by Mahanton

One reason why many traders have failed is because of their greediness. In trading, we also have to know contentment and we have to accept small earnings because we are not controlling the market nor it give a favor to us every day. If ever we get $100 today, we must be happy with that because we never know that by tomorrow we also lose $100. In fact, as a beginner, we can't expect that we are to earn right away but rather be expecting to lose. However, on the other sides, we are also earning from it, and can be useful as we continue our journey.
Greed is indeed the main obstacle for a trader, who is not satisfied with the profits he has achieved, so wanting to pursue even greater profits is even illogical. If it's like that, it means the same as gambling, we will suddenly get rich or fall into poverty, but if we continue, we will lose in the end, because luck will not come continuously. therefore learning to repair and maintain our emotions is very important
The main disease as a beginner trader is mostly due to greed and this greed occurs because there is no proper trading plan. Whether you admit it or not, as a trader, you need to make an appropriate trading plan to optimize the chances of success for beginner traders. Without making a plan, greed will occur because human nature is never satisfied with the profits he achieves, he continues to want to get more.

Basically, by implementing a strategy like this it will help us to avoid making decisions not based solely on emotions, we can set definite rules for when to buy and when to sell. then we can manage risk appropriately, as well as identify opportunities in trading. By setting clear goals, trading will be very effective so that we are able to identify suitable trading strategies and carry out appropriate risk management.
On the time that you do start up then these common newbie behaviors and reactions and hopes would really be just that so normal but on the time that you do able to taste up the harshness or reality of this market then those things would automatically change.  Cheesy  Everyone do starts on being a beginner since we do start on something like this on which even those professionals or veterans are really indeed having those the same path that we are taking.This all talks about on how you would really be able to sustain this unpredictable market because its always been that volatile and something that couldnt really be that predicted and this is why tons of traders or to those who had dealing up with this space had completely turned their backs because they've been that totally wrecked up by the market on which it is really just that very common scenario and this is why it would really be that part of your risks taking whether you should really be that proceeding or would completely stop because you cant really be able to bare up with the risks.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 13, 2023, 06:16:28 AM

Yes, actually lose in trading is an experience. From these defeats, it becomes an experience that makes us more careful and perhaps know how to avoid it. Yes, but almost all beginners in the world of trading experience this failure. Personally, I also experienced that, I even chose to invest in coins that were scams. However, the pieces of failure will come together to become a very valuable experience for the future.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Patrol69

Activity: 574
Merit: 274

View Profile
September 13, 2023, 06:39:36 AM

Those who are new to trading must follow these tips. A new member will make mistakes when there is no one to guide him, but when a new member is guided by an experienced person, the new member is less likely to make mistakes. When we were trading maybe no one advised us like this or there was no one to guide us like this but new members are now getting a lot of advice through this forum which if new members follow they will do much better in trading gradually. 
Patience is a great thing that not everyone has, a patient person can achieve as much success in life as an impatient person but not as much. Before engaging in trading we must first learn to have enough patience as well as have our understanding of the market so that we minimize mistakes in new situations.
Ahli38

Activity: 826
Merit: 738

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2023, 07:12:37 AM

Yes, actually lose in trading is an experience. From these defeats, it becomes an experience that makes us more careful and perhaps know how to avoid it. Yes, but almost all beginners in the world of trading experience this failure. Personally, I also experienced that, I even chose to invest in coins that were scams. However, the pieces of failure will come together to become a very valuable experience for the future.
I think most novice traders have at least experienced a loss from a token scam or something like that. And I personally have also experienced it. But you are right that this experience actually became a very valuable lesson. Because we become more aware and learn more from the experience. So that we will no longer be exposed to the same tricks. But if someone is still caught in the same trick then I think that person really hasn't learned a lesson from the experience.

Experiencing a loss in a trade is a common thing. Even professional traders still experience this sometimes. But risk management and financial management can avoid bigger losses. Because professional traders have determined the loss limit they can bear. What they have prepared is not just a profit target. But they also prepare a loss limit that they can tolerate. So even though sometimes they experience losses in their trading, this will not really affect their finances or capital. And professional traders also definitely learn from their extensive experience.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Fakhrulenclix

Activity: 1624
Merit: 333

View Profile
September 13, 2023, 08:19:59 AM

Experience in trading is the most valuable lesson, defeat is something that is quite common for all traders, in fact it is not only felt by beginners but anyone who trades.
And experiences that can be used as lessons are not only what has happened to ourselves, it could be that the experiences of people around us can be used as lessons, it cannot be denied when you say that experience is quite a valuable lesson.
But personally, I studied a lot of trading knowledge before starting and even understood all the risks so what happened was not surprising to me.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
September 13, 2023, 12:11:44 PM

There are no experience mate Grin you lose  as a beginner to become a stronger trader  Smiley so for everyone out there thinking of QUITTING QUITTING is not the option here just keep learning  till you  can say "Gone are those days " Grin
As a beginner you have to learn what we say usually .I think you don’t need to loose fund when you are ready for trading after having a good experience .Experience is not like that you need to loose .I think you need to follow all experience trader ,take lesson from blog youtube and also if you have anyother source .After getting a good experience you should apply your experience on demo market .When you have enough confidence then you go for live .Loosing on trade a common thing even a professional trader make losses so that you need to be patient and go through your plan .Hopefully you will be succeed .

red4slash

Activity: 1302
Merit: 430

View Profile
September 13, 2023, 12:25:29 PM

Experience in trading is the most valuable lesson, defeat is something that is quite common for all traders, in fact it is not only felt by beginners but anyone who trades.
And experiences that can be used as lessons are not only what has happened to ourselves, it could be that the experiences of people around us can be used as lessons, it cannot be denied when you say that experience is quite a valuable lesson.
But personally, I studied a lot of trading knowledge before starting and even understood all the risks so what happened was not surprising to me.
I don't think there is a person or a trader who is completely smooth in his trading from the first time he entered the trading world. I believe they also felt something bitter at the beginning, and that's what later made them a good trader now. Failure is something that will strengthen us later, as long as we are willing to learn from the mistakes that make us fail, then success will be waiting for us ahead of the road. I can't be sure when success comes, but I believe that it is true, the key is that, as long as we continue to learn to correct the mistakes we made in the past that made us fail.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
inthelongrun

Activity: 1764
Merit: 597

The Martian Child

View Profile
September 13, 2023, 01:22:13 PM

OP, your motto about quitting is not an option might be dangerous. Hopefully, you're not getting emotional right there because that will be the time that you might break your earlier plan like putting in more money that you can only afford to lose. I'd been on and off on trading although I can say that I am not really that good. The only time I had great profits was during major bull runs which are the year of bitcoin halving and its following year. At present, I have a small position in the future that is more than a week already because I am hardheaded instead of just waiting to make trades next year and 2025.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2023, 04:11:14 PM

~snip~

Experiencing a loss in a trade is a common thing. Even professional traders still experience this sometimes. But risk management and financial management can avoid bigger losses. Because professional traders have determined the loss limit they can bear. What they have prepared is not just a profit target. But they also prepare a loss limit that they can tolerate. So even though sometimes they experience losses in their trading, this will not really affect their finances or capital. And professional traders also definitely learn from their extensive experience.
Professional traders have all the experience, have guidelines on how to carry out good trading strategies. Risk management and money management are very important to support the trading strategy that has been created. If risk management goes well, there will be no significant losses, and correct money management will make it easier to manage every purchase and sale appropriately. There are limitations that have been marked by professional traders, looking at technical analysis using existing data and observing the fundamentals that occur. All aspects must be mastered to generate profits.
bitcrystal

Activity: 419
Merit: 252

Crashgambler.io - Crash Gambling Guide

View Profile
October 06, 2023, 02:32:58 PM

once you are determined enough to learn and become a profitable trader then you will sail through no matter what you encounter in the journey. the beginning is mostly the hardest thing which is understandable just like Goeth said "Everything is hard before its easy". the things you encounter on the journey are what will become your experience. when you start trading with real funds and you experience losses , you can take a break to return after a while. you will learn all these as you advance.

░▓██▓▓██▓ 
          ▓██████████░
         ███ █████ ███
       ░████ ██████ ██
      ▒█████ █████ ██▓
     ▓███████████████
   ░██████▓████████▒ 
     ████████████▒   
    ▓██████▓▓██▒     
   ▓████▓▒  ░▓       
  ▓██▓░             
 ░▓                  
CrashGambler.io█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
NO ENTRY FEE
$550 GRANDPRIZE
🏆 HIGHEST MULTIPLIER WINS
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1119

View Profile
October 06, 2023, 02:56:47 PM

There are no experience mate Grin you lose  as a beginner to become a stronger trader  Smiley so for everyone out there thinking of QUITTING QUITTING is not the option here just keep learning  till you  can say "Gone are those days " Grin
That’s a really funny start, real funny!
Anyway, even for a beginner, there are experiences with trading. Even if it’s just loses, there is an experience in them loses, in the signals (not signals from a group but, like the signals you get from the candle sticks; double to “M”, double bottom “W”) and the rest of those. Whatever you reason for picking your entry and exits are, what was it, how it played out, was it as expected or the other way round… Those are experiences.

In a profit situation, how did you handle it, what signal got you in, at what point did it change, how did you manage the situation, what tricks did your emotions play on you…

Those too tells the story for a beginner and not a blunt LOSE!

In the phase of all that, you need not to be discouraged. Better still, don’t go live until you develop a strategy that comes with some reliability for you.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Dickiy

Activity: 910
Merit: 463

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
October 06, 2023, 04:06:57 PM

once you are determined enough to learn and become a profitable trader then you will sail through no matter what you encounter in the journey. the beginning is mostly the hardest thing which is understandable just like Goeth said "Everything is hard before its easy". the things you encounter on the journey are what will become your experience. when you start trading with real funds and you experience losses , you can take a break to return after a while. you will learn all these as you advance.

Therefore, before we start, make sure we must have done research first about what is there, including all the risks that we will always encounter, not just about profits even though you come for it. But it is better for you to emphasize and focus on the risks that are there because if you already have a way to minimize risk then surely you will be able to get profit.  Losses are the main difficulty that usually occurs and it is difficult for them to get through it, and also they will find it difficult to balance the risk with the knowledge they have. So it is very natural that at the beginning they have to struggle hard even with some losses, it doesn't matter because it's a very valuable experience as long as you can learn your mistakes and fix them so that in the future it can be better.

Basically trading is very difficult, and that means there will definitely be many sacrifices that you have to make including experiencing some losses, it doesn't matter because with that your knowledge will be able to develop more and will know better what to do, especially in making decisions.

████████▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
████████▄▄▄    ▄▄█▀▀▀██▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄███████▄
  █▀██████▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀██▀▀▀███
  ██████▄██▀▀▀██████▀█▄ ███
  █▄ ▀▀ █████████████████
▄  ██   █▀████████████▄█ █
▀█  ▀█▄ ▄████████████▀▀▄██
 ▀█   ▀████████████████▄█▀
  ▀█▄    ████▄▄██████▄▄██▀
    ▀▀█▄▄ █▄▄  ▀▀▀▀███▀
████████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
Seabet.io
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SPORTS
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
🎰.
CASINO
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Out of mind

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

I like to treat everyone as a friend 🔹

View Profile
October 06, 2023, 04:39:36 PM

There are no experience mate Grin you lose  as a beginner to become a stronger trader  Smiley so for everyone out there thinking of QUITTING QUITTING is not the option here just keep learning  till you  can say "Gone are those days " Grin
About 70% of people fail in trading, and only 30% of people who are knowledgeable and experienced succeed and profit. If you want to be a beginner about trading, you must know many things first. Moreover, if you are new to trading, you will certainly face losses. It is certain that after facing losses for a few times, you will gradually understand about trading. When you start a trading business, your plan should be profit oriented and focused in such a way that you can make a profit. Also, you always have to control your emotions, so you don't get busted the market doesn't stay in the same place all the time, so you have to be patient. In order to survive in trading you must withstand enough storms, if you put time behind trading for a long time you will be able to become proficient. You can only profit when you learn trading completely.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
shivansps

Activity: 1162
Merit: 502

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 06, 2023, 04:53:55 PM

You should always remember that there are good days and bad. That without losses there is no profit. It is worth remembering, especially for beginners, that you should not invest or trade money that you cannot lose, otherwise there may be big problems. Also, you should not make important trading decisions when you are in an emotional hole or drunk. It's worth sticking to your trading plan even if sometimes it doesn't make a profit. It is worth listening to many but making a decision yourself

Josefjix

Activity: 1190
Merit: 303

View Profile
October 06, 2023, 06:10:58 PM

You should always remember that there are good days and bad. That without losses there is no profit. It is worth remembering, especially for beginners, that you should not invest or trade money that you cannot lose, otherwise there may be big problems. Also, you should not make important trading decisions when you are in an emotional hole or drunk. It's worth sticking to your trading plan even if sometimes it doesn't make a profit. It is worth listening to many but making a decision yourself
Traders are available for good signals in the market, nothing else. Showing more concerns for what favours us other than been distracted by the trends of the market. We make investments in others for the purpose to reap the positive outcomes of the system. You're right, there are good and bad days; we merely hoped and prayed for more good days, which means printing substantial profits on our enormous earnings. Trading is perilous without an appropriate understanding; there is an excellent opportunity of making money without putting in extra effort; and committing to a single trading strategy will provide one what he desires in the market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
JunkieMiner

Activity: 412
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2023, 07:21:03 PM

You will only lose when you are not consistent about your trading strategies, as a beginner. You can't lose but the thing we have to keep in mind is that trading is something different from the work we are doing online. The traders who are on the top you are seeing today, a day had passed these all were beginners, but they put in their efforts and they gained knowledge of trading, even though they have seen more losses and they have seen the more difficult situation in their life. So, from your talks we don't have to lose hope till the last breath, this is the only solution we are going in search of.

███ TWITTER █████████████████ LIANG ████████████████████ WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN ██████ Banking Eco-System █████ FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ AMM ███████████████████ MEDIUM ███
JoyMarsha

Activity: 812
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 08, 2023, 06:41:08 PM

Someone who is losing money in trading shouldn't be offered this advice. How might you encourage someone to continue trading when they are in fact losing money? Do you want the person to declare bankruptcy before realizing they should completely stop trading? I consider your counsel to be unaccepted.

People need to learn how to stop doing things that don't work out for them. Quitting trading is never a terrible decision for anyone. By the way, trading isn't meant to be a stop-or-start activity that one should engage in.

For those who are new to crypto trading, giving up is a wonderful idea that should be encouraged. I don't view someone who decides to stop trading as being weak; rather, I view him as an intellectual human who is aware of what's best for him.

Ladies.de███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LadiesStars
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
Etranger

Activity: 546
Merit: 916

View Profile
October 08, 2023, 06:54:19 PM

A new member will make mistakes when there is no one to guide him, but when a new member is guided by an experienced person, the new member is less likely to make mistakes. When we were trading maybe no one advised us like this or there was no one to guide us like this but new members are now getting a lot of advice through this forum which if new members follow they will do much better in trading gradually.

What is the benefit of an experienced person supervising a newbie in trading? I do not believe that someone who has learned to make a profit from this activity is interested in sharing his findings with others. Moreover, he may simply not be interested in it, because not everyone has a tendency to teach. No one is purposefully teaching anyone on this forum. Everyone is just sharing their thoughts on publicly available information. But there is no guide here.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████