Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:34:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you risking investment in other things?  (Read 1178 times)
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2023, 11:40:14 AM

for now, I only invest in two things, namely crypto, and real estate. Until now I support the development of my real estate investment using crypto. However, another thing I think to invest in when both are good enough is gold. we know that gold has a price that increases from year to year, it can be one very good investment whose potential is almost the same as crypto and real estate. Some people may invest by developing the business they own, or making deposits at the bank.

If you have capacity and money, then we can do it all. Right now, as I am not financially privileged, I've stuck to investing in crypto just in a small amount as that is all I can afford, but if ever you have that much money, then for sure the things that you are talking about are the best to learn and jump in to invest in it and do business from it, but it takes capital and also research on it as well as time. But all of us want to invest, it's just that we don't have extra money to put into it as it is needed for our needs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
trendcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1131

View Profile
September 08, 2023, 12:33:28 PM

There is a halving coming next year to which many people who know and have bitcoins have set a target of the amount they hope to have in their holding by the time the bull run begins. I like to know if with this knowledge of bitcoin halving coming, if anyone is investing in anything other than bitcoins. I do not mean alt-coin but things like Real Estate, stocks, bonds etc. I know that Real Estate is good to invest in, but asides real estate, what else are you risking the money you should to invest more in bitcoins on?

Bitcoin is always my top priority, but I also invest in other things. Stocks and precious commodities are my best alternatives to cryptocurrencies.  However, the only thing I can equate to Bitcoin is gold. I have a great weakness for it, just like I have for Bitcoin. I think these two store of value instruments balance each other's disadvantages. There is potentially a global recession on the horizon. I want to have assets that can be liquidated quickly. Isn't being in the right place at the right time what we're all about?

Darbeciler emperyalistlerin işbirlikçileridir...
puloweh555

Activity: 490
Merit: 302

View Profile
September 08, 2023, 01:28:01 PM

for now, I only invest in two things, namely crypto, and real estate. Until now I support the development of my real estate investment using crypto. However, another thing I think to invest in when both are good enough is gold. we know that gold has a price that increases from year to year, it can be one very good investment whose potential is almost the same as crypto and real estate. Some people may invest by developing the business they own, or making deposits at the bank.

If you have capacity and money, then we can do it all. Right now, as I am not financially privileged, I've stuck to investing in crypto just in a small amount as that is all I can afford, but if ever you have that much money, then for sure the things that you are talking about are the best to learn and jump in to invest in it and do business from it, but it takes capital and also research on it as well as time. But all of us want to invest, it's just that we don't have extra money to put into it as it is needed for our needs.
Yes, it's true, it's better to invest in Bitcoin than real estate, but in my opinion, this should happen after you are financially mature because otherwise you will get caught in the price, making your finances even worse. I'm not saying it's bad, but it's risky, especially if you have a family. But there's nothing wrong with owning Commercial Real Estate and Bitcoin. In fact taking the cash flow and converting to Bitcoin may be the best of both worlds because what is missed is the Leverage and Cash Flow from Real Estate.

Yes, in essence, this is about the capacity and money we have, all of which are good for investment, but we must be able to score with the abilities we have, including the knowledge we have mastered. But it's no wonder that many users here prioritize bitcoin investment because we already know more about the pros and cons of bitcoin investment.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
September 08, 2023, 06:40:21 PM

It’s one of my goals to diversify my investments but as of now, I’m still struggling to save for my capital so I decided to just focus in bitcoin first because I always think although the risk is high but it’s also capable of giving you bigger profits as long as you do it the right way. Buying some landed properties is my next target. Hopefully with bitcoin profits in the future, I can make this another goal unlock.
SmartCharpa

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 08, 2023, 07:11:39 PM

There is a halving coming next year to which many people who know and have bitcoins have set a target of the amount they hope to have in their holding by the time the bull run begins. I like to know if with this knowledge of bitcoin halving coming, if anyone is investing in anything other than bitcoins. I do not mean alt-coin but things like Real Estate, stocks, bonds etc. I know that Real Estate is good to invest in, but asides real estate, what else are you risking the money you should to invest more in bitcoins on?
The majority of people cannot afford such a thing and continue to struggle for it. As of right now, I only have money to invest in bitcoin; I don't have nearly as much to invest in estate. It was once said that you should carry the total weight of your head; therefore, investing in bitcoin is my most important goal in life. If it were to be said that Real Estate or to invest in Bitcoin, I would prefer investing in bitcoin over everything else. We are aware that having an estate is a positive thing, yet everyone of us has priorities in life or things we would like to keep for the future. When we are wealthy, we can start a business and own a estate, and when someone has a estate, we know that person has accomplished a lot in his or her life.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
usekevin

Activity: 2198
Merit: 555

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
September 08, 2023, 08:52:25 PM

The halving is the biggest discussed topic for now,the reason behind this was the halves nearing now.The halves was expected one from the 2021 form the traders,the bitcoin will cross the new all time during the halves.This was the biggest reason for the traders to hold their all saving in the bitcoin alone.Already the bitcoin was in the bull run,but selling with low profit will not be the good option.Instead hold till the desired value was reached in the market.If you are holding money in the real estate,you can cash out and more your investment into the bitcoin.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Furious 7

Activity: 2842
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
September 08, 2023, 09:01:52 PM

It’s one of my goals to diversify my investments but as of now, I’m still struggling to save for my capital so I decided to just focus in bitcoin first because I always think although the risk is high but it’s also capable of giving you bigger profits as long as you do it the right way. Buying some landed properties is my next target. Hopefully with bitcoin profits in the future, I can make this another goal unlock.
It is also a good choice because to be in several investments at once, in addition to the need for careful preparation, it also requires a large amount of money to serve as one of the foundations so that when it is not able to be in several types of investments, it will be better to focus on one of the investment choices first.
Being in bitcoin is also actually a very appropriate choice and I also do the same thing. Not that we don't want a lot of investments that we do but when fighting we need armor to fortify ourselves so as not to die in battle as well as in business we must prepare for all possibilities such as mental, planning and of course money to do everything at once and if that is difficult to do then focusing on one is very good.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
September 08, 2023, 09:16:17 PM

It is also a good choice because to be in several investments at once, in addition to the need for careful preparation, it also requires a large amount of money to serve as one of the foundations so that when it is not able to be in several types of investments, it will be better to focus on one of the investment choices first.
Being in bitcoin is also actually a very appropriate choice and I also do the same thing. Not that we don't want a lot of investments that we do but when fighting we need armor to fortify ourselves so as not to die in battle as well as in business we must prepare for all possibilities such as mental, planning and of course money to do everything at once and if that is difficult to do then focusing on one is very good.
On the time that you do reach out on a certain state that you had already a good grasps when it comes to that one business or career then it would really be ideal that you should really be going for the next one

and this one would really be a continuous process because with that basic principle of attaining success is on having that multiple source of income or something that do talks about streams of revenue
on which this could really be acquired through investment and businesses and doesnt matter on what key area you are touching whether on traditional businesses or other markets such as crypto or whatsoever
which it doesnt really matter as long it does give the opportunity for you to be able to earn money then what matter the most.

You wont really be earning something if you wont risk nothing. This should really be your motivation in mind and something that you should really be following if we do speak about
plans and those kind of mindsets. Struggles and challenges would really be able to meet up along the way and this is why its really important that you should really be prepared for that.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
EluguHcman

Activity: 308
Merit: 146

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2023, 02:25:54 AM

Facts/necessity for a diverse investment are:
* Multiple earning wings:  Variety of source ventures to bring you money (s)
* Bridging a downfall: A preventive measures to boycott financial rise and fall.
* Beating of inflation on a diversified system: A downstream set-up of earning higher than the rate of the economy.
* Future plans against retirements: The awareness of a continuity to fit meet all your goals and dreams independently after retirement or ages comes to pass.
* Legacy occupants: Creation of legitimate impact's to highlight a famous personality.
* Unemployed job opportunities: Passionate to create career establishments with the flexibilities to unemployed encouragements.
I guess many ventures into diverse of investments due to envyness and without being knowledgeable on the business sector which could lead to a financial downfall.
Some are by obligations to engage on it because they feel the money is there to invest on without a prior why they must invest on a diversities.

Apparently, the aim of investment is to stake in your finance as a capital with the potentialities to create you wealth(s) else some person just find it being a jingling competition without considering the aims and objectives.
I buttressed at these points simply because some investors do not posses the entrepreneurer abilities to identify risks and organizational impacts to hold on to one investment talk more of more yet they ignorantly Indulges on .

As for me, I am not undertaking any other form of investment if I have one already prospering on rather I would enhance to advance.
On this note, trading on BTC has been of incomparable to any other business to me because it is profitable and securable as it's decentralized.
I would rather invest to top up to my already Bitcoin investment instead of engaging on a variety of sources. I prefer doing what I I enjoys doing best with an accomplishment of making profits on the process so BTC upon BTC investment is my encouragement to the investors out there.
Let the goal remain making profits and making more profits and a higher profits out of your investment and not the competitor ship where you would enter the labor markets challenges.
Rely your investment on the BTC and save yourself from the inflation heartbeats.

AGogi2003

Activity: 22
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 09, 2023, 08:25:13 AM

Investing all the money in one asset, for example in bitcoin, is not right, since there is a concept of devertification that establishes that for maximum security you need to distribute money across different assets, this helps to save capital if something goes wrong. It's like the concept of putting all the eggs in more than one basket.
In addition to investing in bitcoin and altcoin, I have investments in shares of industrial campaigns, as well as shares of two banks. Its are not as high-risk as cryptocurrencies, but this allows you to distribute capital.
I also want to buy a property for rent.

You are correct; it is not required to invest solely in Bitcoin; if you have another source of trust, you can invest in it as well. Because Bitcoin is volatile, the price can fluctuate. You may lose your finances, but if you can leave it for a long time and are patient, I believe you will gain a lot of money from it, because Bitcoin is a very good investment that has made many people wealthy in a country, and you may use some of your capital to invest somewhere else. because it is important to take different risks, and as for me, I don't think I have any other investments other than Bitcoin right now, because I haven't found any legitimate location to invest my money other than Bitcoin, and am enjoying it, because I will make a lot of money from it one day.
DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1864

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2023, 10:01:13 AM

There are tons of investment-attractive areas outside of cryptocurrencies Smiley
What can be definitely useful and what I pay attention to:
- real estate
- agribusiness
- young technology companies
- investment coins (silver/gold)
- antiquities investments
etc.
Here, of course, we must realize that the real market will not give a profit, like x1000 as it was in cryptocurrencies Smiley.

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
Fakhrulenclix

Activity: 1638
Merit: 330

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 09, 2023, 10:42:09 AM

I think if someone is confident in Bitcoin and knows they will be able to make big profits then there will be no other investment they will make other than Bitcoin.
Personally, I think and do that, the main goal of investment is to make a profit, so why do other things that may not necessarily make a profit, whereas we already believe in Bitcoin.
Yes, that's true regardless of real estate investment because real estate is an investment in the future in real life.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
terrific

Activity: 2114
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 09, 2023, 01:26:38 PM

I think if someone is confident in Bitcoin and knows they will be able to make big profits then there will be no other investment they will make other than Bitcoin.
Personally, I think and do that, the main goal of investment is to make a profit, so why do other things that may not necessarily make a profit, whereas we already believe in Bitcoin.
That's not wrong brother but majority of the investors are diversifying in other investments as well. But focusing isn't bad and wrong as well, so if you think that you'll do better focusing bitcoin and won't expand your investments when you profit from it, that's okay.

Yes, that's true regardless of real estate investment because real estate is an investment in the future in real life.
And that's what I am talking about, if you profit from Bitcoin, it is okay to do other investments like real estate. You're just making your money work for you in several ways.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

WillyAp

Activity: 672
Merit: 16

Looking for guilt best look first into a mirror

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2023, 01:45:05 PM

Diversification is a key in avoiding bankruptcy.
every investment is risky, you make plans to be able to succeed. Bitcoin or any other investment.

Real estate in the country I live in is dirt cheap. The population is kept moneyless.  So the theory.

Marketing in EN und DE
mvdheuvel1983

Activity: 1008
Merit: 368

View Profile
September 09, 2023, 11:49:09 PM

Agriculture. That's where I am risking the money I should invest in Bitcoin. Having a balanced portfolio matters more to me than anything else and I stick to it very well

Bitcoin cannot and shouldn't be the only investment that will earn me money there should be others. The famous saying that do not put all your eggs in one basket is more than just a saying but a business principle that should be applied also in investment.
HONDACD125

Activity: 364
Merit: 292

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2023, 07:03:59 AM

Agriculture. That's where I am risking the money I should invest in Bitcoin. Having a balanced portfolio matters more to me than anything else and I stick to it very well

Bitcoin cannot and shouldn't be the only investment that will earn me money there should be others. The famous saying that do not put all your eggs in one basket is more than just a saying but a business principle that should be applied also in investment.

If one has agricultural land and can do agriculture there, I think agriculture is a good place to invest. Many countries are earning good foreign exchange due to their agriculture industry. You people's needs are also fulfilled and good profits are also earned, so this sector cannot be ignored and instead of investing in different investment sectors, investments should be made here as well.

Bitcoin is considered to be an excellent investment, but it is not the only source where you can earn profits by investing. There are many other sources of investment, where the investment gives us good returns. Many people are also involved in real estate farming and IT business. There are also people who invest in solar energy projects and sell electricity to governments to make a profit. So Bitcoin should not be your only source of income.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2023, 07:43:13 AM

If one has agricultural land and can do agriculture there, I think agriculture is a good place to invest. Many countries are earning good foreign exchange due to their agriculture industry. You people's needs are also fulfilled and good profits are also earned, so this sector cannot be ignored and instead of investing in different investment sectors, investments should be made here as well.
As long as someone doesn't dedicate a significant portion of their daily life to investing in Bitcoin, I believe it makes sense to explore other ventures, including agriculture, real estate, energy, retail, and more. Everyone possesses their own unique talents that require nurturing and development. Therefore, in my view, it's a considerable mistake for someone to solely rely on Bitcoin without considering other opportunities that can sustain both themselves and their families.

Considering other business prospects is not detrimental, and even Bitcoin itself will require several more years from now to reach its next halving event. I admire people who don't waste their time.
lizarder

Activity: 1540
Merit: 877

View Profile
September 10, 2023, 09:34:59 AM
Merited by wmaurik (1)

You're right, most of my altcoins except ethereum are in very bad situations right now. I was just trying to catch the lowest prices on some of the altcoins but it might cost me more in order to average down. Although I am confident that they will be in profit by next year or after the halving year, it would've been better if I stuck to just bitcoin and ethereum and then only switched some into risky altcoins once the bull run starts. Nonetheless, bitcoin at the moment is 68% of my portfolio, ethereum at 15%, and the other risky altcoins at around 17%.

I was tempted to sell the house because I believe it is easy money. Like if I sell it now and buy bitcoin at $25k, I am confident my capital will be doubled by next year or by 2024. Although it is going to be too risky.
About altcoins and how people exploit them to make profits in the short term and of course there are positive and negative values that will arise. The drawback may be at a much riskier stage of the bet as it requires further analysis when the increase process will create a spike in the purchase price. If someone cannot see the potential and is unable to analyze the coin's journey, it will actually give rise to panic which will have fatal consequences. This difficulty is what makes people ditch altcoins in favor of the much more fundamental bitcoin because even though there are risks, bitcoin is much more fundamental and has a repeating cycle that goes beyond price highs.

Regarding the scenario of selling a house to take a large accumulation at a price of $25k, it depends on how responsible you are and you know better the appropriate level that can be taken because have thought about the risks. But personally, I prefer more responsible investment using easy methods and not using the house as capital though you say that the house is an unused asset and would be much more productive if it could be developed as an investment.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
summonerrk

Activity: 1344
Merit: 690

Arts & Crypto

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2023, 09:36:07 AM

Investing all the money in one asset, for example in bitcoin, is not right, since there is a concept of devertification that establishes that for maximum security you need to distribute money across different assets, this helps to save capital if something goes wrong. It's like the concept of putting all the eggs in more than one basket.
In addition to investing in bitcoin and altcoin, I have investments in shares of industrial campaigns, as well as shares of two banks. Its are not as high-risk as cryptocurrencies, but this allows you to distribute capital.
I also want to buy a property for rent.

You are correct; it is not required to invest solely in Bitcoin; if you have another source of trust, you can invest in it as well. Because Bitcoin is volatile, the price can fluctuate. You may lose your finances, but if you can leave it for a long time and are patient, I believe you will gain a lot of money from it, because Bitcoin is a very good investment that has made many people wealthy in a country, and you may use some of your capital to invest somewhere else. because it is important to take different risks, and as for me, I don't think I have any other investments other than Bitcoin right now, because I haven't found any legitimate location to invest my money other than Bitcoin, and am enjoying it, because I will make a lot of money from it one day.

This is a good strategy, both for a beginner and for someone who gives priority to the stability of income rather than its size. The main thing when storing bitcoins is to choose a good wallet, preferably a stationary one like Ledger or Trezor. At one time, I lost about $ 600, because I did not study the estimates of experts on the wallet on which I stored bitcoins. It was Jaxx. Now, if you do not have the ability to store bitcoins on stationary wallets described above, you can give preference to Electrum or Trust. Let the second one be closed source, but it was created by Binance. The main thing is not to store bitcoins on the exchange.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
G_Besar

Activity: 1078
Merit: 475

Cashback 15%

View Profile
September 10, 2023, 01:29:12 PM

Diversification is a key in avoiding bankruptcy.
every investment is risky, you make plans to be able to succeed. Bitcoin or any other investment.

Real estate in the country I live in is dirt cheap. The population is kept moneyless.  So the theory.

It is quite a shame if cheap real estate is not put to good use because it is an opportunity to make a profit in the future. But when money is the obstacle, it can be very difficult to get real estate even at a very cheap price. And when that happens in your place, I think the people there must feel a little regretful when they don't have the money to get it.

So I think the key to avoiding bankruptcy is really necessary because this is also part of how to save money in life. And it can help everyone who is struggling in a business to become better because people in your place should be able to do that in order to be able to invest in several things and save to be able to get other best assets such as buying real estate at prices the cheap one, because in my place it is very rare to find real estate at an affordable or cheap price.

HUGE
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: