|
püsür
|
 |
September 22, 2026, 11:13:46 AM |
|
Real Madrid won the first-ever EuroLeague Super Cup by defeating Olympiacos 93–89. It was a highly entertaining game. I had expected Olympiacos to take the trophy, but Real Madrid proved to be the better side. If I recall correctly, Olympiacos took the lead for the first time during the third quarter. Real Madrid opened up a 10-point gap again in the final quarter, but Evan Fournier stepped up in the closing minutes, hitting two three-pointers. Fournier took the final shot in the dying seconds, but the ball seemed to pop right back out of the rim. We can say that Real Madrid, Olympiacos, and Fenerbahçe are ready for the EuroLeague season. I was surprised to see Jantunen playing for Real Madrid. He made a solid scoring contribution in this game. Just as the first half was ending, he casually flung the ball toward the basket, and thanks to a stroke of luck, it went in for a three-pointer. Sometimes, luck is on your side.
This Real Madrid team is quite lucky. They were priced as underdog in this mini Supercup tournament and in the semi-final, they were down like 15 points against Dubai and somehow they managed to get back into the game and won. Then they went on to beat Olympiacos in the final. I'm sure that win was a delightful one for Real Madrid since its a revenge for their Euroleague final loss to Olympiacos just a few months ago. This would be the first time I will follow the Euroleague season so I'm looking forward to it. I saw Olympiacos vs Fenerbahce a few days ago and I am pumped for more. Pedro Martinez’s move to Real Madrid could be the signing of the year. They’ve only played two (semi-)official matches so far, but we can already see Martinez’s influence. They’ve started to show his style right away – for instance, going on the transition to take a three-pointer after conceding a basket. It reminds me of Mike D’Antoni’s ‘run and gun’ style. Valencia were probably last season’s most exciting team, and I reckon we’ll see something similar at Real Madrid this season. Pradilla’s arrival has also been a real boost for Real; he’s already looking better than he did last season. I reckon he could make a real difference. I was expecting an Oly win but Real deserved it.
|
|
|
|
meser#
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1136
#kycfree ❎
|
 |
September 22, 2026, 05:24:37 PM |
|
The first period of the 39th Presidential Cup has ended. Fenerbahçe has really gelled as a team. They held us to just 10 points; the first period ended 21-10. Fenerbahçe is playing excellent defense. Twice, we failed to even get a shot off before the shot clock expired. Fenerbahçe is controlling both defensive and offensive rebounds. We need to do much better in this period; otherwise, suffering a heavy defeat would be a bad outcome. The difference in quality between the two teams is becoming very apparent. It won't be easy for us to compete on equal terms.
|
|
|
|
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 1761
|
 |
September 22, 2026, 08:21:51 PM |
|
Fenerbahçe has won another trophy. They got off to a rough start in the Super Cup, but they took home the Presidential Cup.
Beşiktaş just couldn't keep up. Both teams have renewed their rosters, but Fenerbahçe's players seem to have adapted more quickly. Beşiktaş still has a ways to go. The adjustment period is a bit longer for players competing in Europe for the first time. The lack of a clear scorer is a problem. The domestic player rotation isn't good enough. Furkan has really fallen off. Berk and Metecan are playing mediocre. Nowell started well and Omoruyi is showing promise. However, Brown, Gabriel, Wilbekin and even Dotson fell far short of expectations today.
It's also worth noting the difference in quality between the two teams. Fenerbahçe has a much more expensive and stronger roster. So this result isn't surprising.
|
|
|
|
|
AHOYBRAUSE (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 2105
よろしく
|
 |
September 22, 2026, 11:19:29 PM |
|
Fenerbahçe has won another trophy. They got off to a rough start in the Super Cup, but they took home the Presidential Cup.
Beşiktaş just couldn't keep up. Both teams have renewed their rosters, but Fenerbahçe's players seem to have adapted more quickly. Beşiktaş still has a ways to go. The adjustment period is a bit longer for players competing in Europe for the first time. The lack of a clear scorer is a problem. The domestic player rotation isn't good enough. Furkan has really fallen off. Berk and Metecan are playing mediocre. Nowell started well and Omoruyi is showing promise. However, Brown, Gabriel, Wilbekin and even Dotson fell far short of expectations today.
It's also worth noting the difference in quality between the two teams. Fenerbahçe has a much more expensive and stronger roster. So this result isn't surprising.
N o surprised Fener took this one fairly easy. Besiktas still has a LOT of work to do if they want to compete in the Euroleague with this roster. It feels like there are still a lot of missing links somehow. Sure, they won some test matches in the past week but they also took more tough losses. Curious how their season in the EL will play out, I don't see the anywhere in the top 10, not even close actually.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
|
yenerbatmaz
|
 |
September 23, 2026, 05:17:12 AM |
|
The first period of the 39th Presidential Cup has ended. Fenerbahçe has really gelled as a team. They held us to just 10 points; the first period ended 21-10. Fenerbahçe is playing excellent defense. Twice, we failed to even get a shot off before the shot clock expired. Fenerbahçe is controlling both defensive and offensive rebounds. We need to do much better in this period; otherwise, suffering a heavy defeat would be a bad outcome. The difference in quality between the two teams is becoming very apparent. It won't be easy for us to compete on equal terms.
I don't know if you watched the whole game, my friend, but I have no idea what either team was actually throwing at the basket in the final quarter. Beşiktaş tried hard to mount a comeback, but it wasn't enough. If there weren't a rule limiting the number of foreign players in the Turkish league, Fenerbahçe would have no rivals; however, due to the domestic player rule, not every foreign player can be included in the squad. Yesterday, we won the Presidential Cup for the second consecutive time—our ninth title overall. It’s great to start the season with a trophy. I hope both our teams get off to a good start in the EuroLeague on Friday. We are playing against Bologna, and Beşiktaş is facing Valencia; both teams will be playing at home. Starting with a win would be nice, but Beşiktaş’s roster quality is weak. Jonah Matthews really should have been on that team. Metecan contributed well to the scoring in the final quarter yesterday, but Furkan Korkmaz was terrible—he even fouled out of the game.
|
|
|
|
meser#
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1136
#kycfree ❎
|
 |
September 23, 2026, 10:08:43 AM |
|
The first period of the 39th Presidential Cup has ended. Fenerbahçe has really gelled as a team. They held us to just 10 points; the first period ended 21-10. Fenerbahçe is playing excellent defense. Twice, we failed to even get a shot off before the shot clock expired. Fenerbahçe is controlling both defensive and offensive rebounds. We need to do much better in this period; otherwise, suffering a heavy defeat would be a bad outcome. The difference in quality between the two teams is becoming very apparent. It won't be easy for us to compete on equal terms.
I don't know if you watched the whole game, my friend, but I have no idea what either team was actually throwing at the basket in the final quarter. Beşiktaş tried hard to mount a comeback, but it wasn't enough. If there weren't a rule limiting the number of foreign players in the Turkish league, Fenerbahçe would have no rivals; however, due to the domestic player rule, not every foreign player can be included in the squad. Yesterday, we won the Presidential Cup for the second consecutive time—our ninth title overall. It’s great to start the season with a trophy. I hope both our teams get off to a good start in the EuroLeague on Friday. We are playing against Bologna, and Beşiktaş is facing Valencia; both teams will be playing at home. Starting with a win would be nice, but Beşiktaş’s roster quality is weak. Jonah Matthews really should have been on that team. Metecan contributed well to the scoring in the final quarter yesterday, but Furkan Korkmaz was terrible—he even fouled out of the game. I even thought we might win the game in the final quarter, but we came up empty on many possessions. We really struggled to score. We were poor in the first quarter, and the first half went badly for us. We brought in Furkan Korkmaz for the domestic rotation, but he was ineffective yesterday; he grabbed only 7 rebounds and contributed nothing in terms of scoring. We were terrible with our shots from beyond the arc. Fenerbahçe played poorly too, but they were more productive. We have lost two consecutive cup finals against Fenerbahçe. There is a significant gap in roster quality between us, and that became evident.
|
|
|
|
|
püsür
|
 |
September 23, 2026, 12:59:01 PM |
|
Fenerbahçe has won another trophy. They got off to a rough start in the Super Cup, but they took home the Presidential Cup.
Beşiktaş just couldn't keep up. Both teams have renewed their rosters, but Fenerbahçe's players seem to have adapted more quickly. Beşiktaş still has a ways to go. The adjustment period is a bit longer for players competing in Europe for the first time. The lack of a clear scorer is a problem. The domestic player rotation isn't good enough. Furkan has really fallen off. Berk and Metecan are playing mediocre. Nowell started well and Omoruyi is showing promise. However, Brown, Gabriel, Wilbekin and even Dotson fell far short of expectations today.
It's also worth noting the difference in quality between the two teams. Fenerbahçe has a much more expensive and stronger roster. So this result isn't surprising.
Technically Fener got some new players(9 I guess with the unimportant turkish players) but their core has stayed the same. And some players who left were not even playing at the end part of the last season. Baldwin, Melli and Talen Horton-Tucker stayed and they played like their usual style. On the other hand, Beşiktaş had good rosters for the last couple of season but they didn't play in the same system. They totally played in a completely disorganised manner and failed to put on a good display of basketball. They missed an incredible number of shots. At Fenerbahçe, the new players fitted into the system well and played without any hesitation. At Beşiktaş, however, the new players looked completely bewildered and played poorly. They looked almost like a team without a plan. Even the Beşiktaş team of last two Eurocup seasons were better than this. I wonder if they can turn things around but it seems very unlikely after this point. Season is already starting and starting hard.
|
|
|
|
LGD2Business
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 1859
|
 |
September 24, 2026, 06:05:52 PM |
|
Euroleague had a fantastic start. I think I'll be following it closely this season. In past years I only watched it casually, but now that Beşiktaş is also in it, I'll be paying closer attention to the other teams' games as well.  Dubai got a great start, they were going toe-to-toe with Real Madrid. They defended the last shot well and won. Even though they're a newly formed team, they're doing quite well. I really liked Dwayne Bacon. He's a truly effective player inside. Real Madrid had won the Super Cup, but Dubai got the revenge in the Euroleague season opener. I think this team is really promising. There will be Barcelona - Efes game in half an hour. I'll watch it on PC while checking out Netherlands - Germany game on TV. I'm curious to see if Efes has improved this year. Last year didn't go well for them.
|
|
|
|
xzone
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1925
|
 |
September 24, 2026, 07:51:18 PM |
|
Euroleague had a fantastic start. I think I'll be following it closely this season. In past years I only watched it casually, but now that Beşiktaş is also in it, I'll be paying closer attention to the other teams' games as well.  Dubai got a great start, they were going toe-to-toe with Real Madrid. They defended the last shot well and won. Even though they're a newly formed team, they're doing quite well. I really liked Dwayne Bacon. He's a truly effective player inside. Real Madrid had won the Super Cup, but Dubai got the revenge in the Euroleague season opener. I think this team is really promising. There will be Barcelona - Efes game in half an hour. I'll watch it on PC while checking out Netherlands - Germany game on TV. I'm curious to see if Efes has improved this year. Last year didn't go well for them. It's a great pleasure to see Beşiktaş here again after so many years. They hadn't had any significant basketball ambitions for a long time, and they had a great season last year. Now we're watching them in the Euroleague again. I don't think Efes's roster is very good; I don't think they can dominate their opponents like they did in previous years. The game against Barcelona is quite balanced; the result might not be decided until the last second. It could even be a game that ends with a buzzer beater 
|
| . .Duelbits..REWARDING, BEYOND LIMITS... | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ███████████▀▀░░▀█▄░░▀████ ████████▀░░░░░░░░▀█▄░████ ███████░░░░▄▄░░▄░░░▀█████ ██████░░░░░▀▀▄██▀░░░░████ █████░░░██░▄██▀▄▄░░░█████ ████░░░░░▄██▀░░▀▀░░██████ █████▄░░▀█▀░██░░░░███████ ████░▀█▄░░░░░░░░▄████████ ████▄░░▀█▄░░▄▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████▀░░▀░███████████ ████████░░░▄░█░██████████ ███████████▌▐██░█████████ ███████████░███▌▐████████ ██████████░█████░████████ ██████▀░▄░▀███▀░▄░▀██████ █████░▄▀░░░░█░▄▀░░░░█████ █████░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░█████ ██████▄░░░▄███▄░░░▄██████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ | |
| | █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ | PLAY NOW |
|
|
|
meser#
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1136
#kycfree ❎
|
 |
September 24, 2026, 08:52:31 PM |
|
EuroLeague season started with some surprises for me. This time, Dubai Basketball defeated Real Madrid. Although Dubai had lost the Super Cup semifinal match after leading for a long time, they managed to secure a 78–77 victory on this occasion. Hapoel lost to Bayern Munich, 84–86. Aside from those two games, Barcelona's victory over Anadolu Efes also surprised me. While a Barcelona win isn't exactly a shock, I had expected Anadolu Efes to come out on top. Anadolu Efes played very poorly in the final period; Barcelona held them to just 15 points in that last quarter. Mike James got off to a strong start to the season, finishing as the game's top scorer with 22 points. Turkey is represented by three teams this year, but I feel that Beşiktaş is a very weak team.
|
|
|
|
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 1761
|
 |
September 24, 2026, 09:36:11 PM |
|
Mike James is a great transfer for Efes. So has Dario Saric's return. But Efes' deep rotation still isn't good enough. They can't be too ambitious this year either. The bench needs to be stronger.
Even though they entered the last quarter with a lead against Barcelona, they lost the game today. They played a terrible last quarter. We're still at the start of the season, but as the season progresses this weakness in the rotation will become a more glaring problem for Efes. I think they need to sign at least 2 more quality players.
|
|
|
|
|
Joca97
Legendary

Activity: 4494
Merit: 1044
|
 |
September 24, 2026, 09:54:24 PM |
|
Some really surprising results at the start of the euroleague. Bayern Munich was able to win in an away match against Hapoel in a close match. Crvena zvezda also lost at home against Zalgiris and it was really unexpected. Zalgiris has a good team but didnt expect them to beat Crvena Zvezda in an away game especially in their arena where the crowd is crazy.
Efes with a power house of a team lost to Barcelona and from all these games was expecting this was gonna be an easy win for Efes,but Barcelona was able to break them in the last quarter. Olympiacos and Panathinakos were able to win easily as expected.
|
|
|
|
|
nelson4lov
|
 |
September 24, 2026, 10:55:15 PM |
|
For someone that have been watching the WNBA for the past few months, I'm kinda disappointed with the Euroleague. I know it's just day 1, but I was disappointed with some of the results, especially for my totals. Maybe it's just day 1, and most teams need a few more games to get up to speed, but until then, I will keep watching and observing. I watched some part of the Dubai vs Real Madrid game, and they were leading Dubai Basketball by over 10 points early on. I saw the final results, and I was surprised that they lost.
The other game I watched most was the Panathinaikos vs Paris Basketball game. My conclusion is that Paris have to do better if they want to go far this season. Their performance today was nothing to write home about. They only put up a bit of a fight in the last quarter, but it was too late.
Overall, I won my bet for today so it was a decent outing. Anyone else won today?
|
|
|
|
|
|
| | ..1win.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████ █████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████ ████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████ ████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████ █████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████ █████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████ ██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████ ██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████ ███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..POKER.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ███████████▀▀▀███████████ ███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████ ██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████ █████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████ █████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████ █████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████ █████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████ ███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████ ███████████▄█▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..GAMES.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████ ██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████ █████░░████▀░▀████░░█████ ████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████ ████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████ ████░░████░░░░░████░░████ █████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████ ██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████ ████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | | |
|
|
|
AHOYBRAUSE (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 2105
よろしく
|
 |
September 24, 2026, 11:55:15 PM |
|
For someone that have been watching the WNBA for the past few months, I'm kinda disappointed with the Euroleague. I know it's just day 1, but I was disappointed with some of the results, especially for my totals. Maybe it's just day 1, and most teams need a few more games to get up to speed, but until then, I will keep watching and observing. I watched some part of the Dubai vs Real Madrid game, and they were leading Dubai Basketball by over 10 points early on. I saw the final results, and I was surprised that they lost.
The other game I watched most was the Panathinaikos vs Paris Basketball game. My conclusion is that Paris have to do better if they want to go far this season. Their performance today was nothing to write home about. They only put up a bit of a fight in the last quarter, but it was too late.
Overall, I won my bet for today so it was a decent outing. Anyone else won today?
LOL, what did you expect from Paris, especially playing away at Pana that is one of the powerhouses in Europe. They have been like a 12 point underdg in this one, so this outcome was no surprise at all. Talking about totals, this is the Euroleague where hard defense is played, also it's WAY more tactical than the WNBA of all places. It's like comparing apples with oranges. Last but not least, an early lead means nothing these days, in any league.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
|
yenerbatmaz
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 06:38:43 AM |
|
 For me, the EuroLeague season truly begins today. I took a quick look at our opponents' schedules. It appears Olympiacos has eight games during this stretch; six are at home, and one is an away game against Panathinaikos. However, since Panathinaikos's arena is undergoing renovations, that match will be played at AEK's home court. On the other hand, Maccabi's games are being played on neutral ground, so they don't really count as true away games. I couldn't quite make sense of why the schedule was arranged this way. There were some surprising results yesterday. I also view the victories by Dubai, Bayern, and ASVEL as upsets. Panathinaikos has made a strong start to the season, and so has Sylvain Francisco. I wish we had added him to our roster. Francisco is my pick for this season's EuroLeague MVP.
|
|
|
|
mandown
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 2344
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 09:37:31 AM |
|
 For me, the EuroLeague season truly begins today. I took a quick look at our opponents' schedules. It appears Olympiacos has eight games during this stretch; six are at home, and one is an away game against Panathinaikos. However, since Panathinaikos's arena is undergoing renovations, that match will be played at AEK's home court. On the other hand, Maccabi's games are being played on neutral ground, so they don't really count as true away games. I couldn't quite make sense of why the schedule was arranged this way. There were some surprising results yesterday. I also view the victories by Dubai, Bayern, and ASVEL as upsets. Panathinaikos has made a strong start to the season, and so has Sylvain Francisco. I wish we had added him to our roster. Francisco is my pick for this season's EuroLeague MVP. My friend, this situation might have come about due to calendar availability. Olympiacos probably isn't happy about it either, because they’ll have to play six consecutive away games in the second half of the season. When I saw this schedule, for a moment I thought I was looking at an NBA fixture list. The NBA season starts in a month, too; in the meantime, we can satisfy our craving for basketball with EuroLeague games.
|
|
|
|
LGD2Business
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 1859
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 04:53:03 PM |
|
I'm really excited, I can't sit still.  Beşiktaş will be playing in the Euroleague for the first time in 13 years. This game is very important for us. It's a midweek game in a 10k capacity arena, but the fans are trying to fill the place. I couldn't go, but some of my friends are going. I hope Beşiktaş win and get off to a great start. Euroleague is definitely very tough and we know the team isn't at %100. Valencia is also a very strong opponent, but they aren't at their %100 either. I hope Wilbekin, Dotson and Jeffries play better in this game. I have no doubts about Zizic and Nowell. I hope all the players realize this is a top-tier competition and give their best on the court. It would be great to start with a win.
|
|
|
|
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1569
Slava Ukraini!
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 06:20:06 PM |
|
Efes with a power house of a team lost to Barcelona and from all these games was expecting this was gonna be an easy win for Efes,but Barcelona was able to break them in the last quarter. Olympiacos and Panathinakos were able to win easily as expected.
Expecting easy win from Efes away against team like Barca maybe is a bit too much. But yeah, they're better on paper, while Barca looks so random this season, wouldn't be surprised if their coach will be one of first to get fired. Dubai beats Real in a close game. As much as I hate Dubai, they're looking like F4 contenders. I hope I'm wrong. Congrats guys with start of Euroleague season!
|
|
|
|
meser#
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1136
#kycfree ❎
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 08:00:00 PM |
|
We lost our first EuroLeague game in 13 years, 94–96. In the final quarter, we managed to take the lead after trailing 69–81; Morgan played a major role in this comeback. We were particularly effective with our three-point shooting in the last quarter. I thought we were going to win the game, but it wasn't to be. Both teams struggled to score during the final four minutes. Shorts played very well and put up impressive numbers. We took the final shot with Jaylen Nowell; had that three-pointer gone in, we would have walked off the court with a 97–96 victory today. Valencia is a far cry from last year's squad, yet their fast breaks are highly effective. We are disappointed with the result of this opening game.
|
|
|
|
|
katanic97
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 08:01:31 PM |
|
Some really surprising results at the start of the euroleague. Bayern Munich was able to win in an away match against Hapoel in a close match. Crvena zvezda also lost at home against Zalgiris and it was really unexpected. Zalgiris has a good team but didnt expect them to beat Crvena Zvezda in an away game especially in their arena where the crowd is crazy.
Efes with a power house of a team lost to Barcelona and from all these games was expecting this was gonna be an easy win for Efes,but Barcelona was able to break them in the last quarter. Olympiacos and Panathinakos were able to win easily as expected.
I expected a convincing win for Crvena Zvezda, and then they have a setback like that and such a drop in concentration that i really can't explain how poorly they look on the court. They have chances to come back, plus they're playing at home, and yet they still lack that finishing touch. Nwora surprised me with only 10 points in the 22 minutes he spent on the court. He really should have done better.
|
|
|
|
|