Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:05:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good time to sell?  (Read 1103 times)
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1358

View Profile
October 01, 2023, 08:14:34 PM

I always try to look for couple different indicators. Main mathematical indicator is obviously pi cycle top. But many people consider those indicators as something very manipulative. So I also look for sentiment of markets. I especially observe my local people. At one point crypto market becomes so good that everyone starts to say they buy some Bitcoin. But as I say, its actually good time to sell. I mean even your local grocery guy buys Bitcoin (not as user but short term profit seeker) its a point to worry.
Out of mind

Activity: 504
Merit: 266

I like to treat everyone as a friend 🔹

View Profile
October 02, 2023, 02:57:35 AM

On bitcoin, it is best to hold long-term. But if someone needs funds selling a portion of it in 2025 is reasonable enough. In the meantime, I quit trading so I also stopped using indicators. But I might sell part of my holding when bitcoin reaches the previous ATH of $67k and then once again around $95k. In the previous bull runs I waited too much which was $20k in 2017 and $70k in 2021. It didn't happen so I will be a little conservative this time. But it is still better to use indicators and I might also trade again during that time.
If you have known Bitcoin for a long time, you should be wiser in determining when to sell, and as you say is quite true and the reasons are very strong.
It is very possible for bitcoin to reach its latest price peak and if we look at the many speculations from experts and look at what has happened in the past then I think there is no need to doubt anything, so if this Bitcoin investment is quite promising then there is no reason to release it early if it is not due to urgent needs or other things beyond your control.
If you have long-term knowledge of Bitcoin, you will not sell your holdings of Bitcoin, but rather try to hold them for a long time. Of course, Bitcoin has a future that is very near, and it won't take long to reach that point, many experts have researched that it is going to build up to the high level of Bitcoin very soon. Of course, if we look at Bitcoin's history in the past, we can trust it now and rest assured that there is no doubt that Bitcoin is waiting to achieve great things ahead. Of course, Bitcoin investing should never be left to an emergency; it should wait to get to that point. You need to be patient until your risk of profit appears, and you must wait for your investment to pay off.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
YUriy1991

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
October 02, 2023, 03:57:58 AM

I always try to look for couple different indicators. Main mathematical indicator is obviously pi cycle top. But many people consider those indicators as something very manipulative. So I also look for sentiment of markets. I especially observe my local people. At one point crypto market becomes so good that everyone starts to say they buy some Bitcoin. But as I say, its actually good time to sell. I mean even your local grocery guy buys Bitcoin (not as user but short term profit seeker) its a point to worry.

True, many items influence and are tied together. Yes. Market conditions always make us think, but one thing we feel is that trading consumes a lot of energy. If it rises, we feel happy and vice versa. But. I think if you want to set up buying and selling, it's better to just do it once a week (Short Term) maybe it's better for now.

Of course, there are lots of indicators that are used, but from the several sources that we have looked for and tried, none of them work perfectly, there are shortcomings and it comes back to us when we make decisions about when to buy and sell .

Rabata

Activity: 812
Merit: 226

View Profile
October 02, 2023, 04:09:20 AM

On bitcoin, it is best to hold long-term. But if someone needs funds selling a portion of it in 2025 is reasonable enough. In the meantime, I quit trading so I also stopped using indicators. But I might sell part of my holding when bitcoin reaches the previous ATH of $67k and then once again around $95k. In the previous bull runs I waited too much which was $20k in 2017 and $70k in 2021. It didn't happen so I will be a little conservative this time. But it is still better to use indicators and I might also trade again during that time.
If you have known Bitcoin for a long time, you should be wiser in determining when to sell, and as you say is quite true and the reasons are very strong.
It is very possible for bitcoin to reach its latest price peak and if we look at the many speculations from experts and look at what has happened in the past then I think there is no need to doubt anything, so if this Bitcoin investment is quite promising then there is no reason to release it early if it is not due to urgent needs or other things beyond your control.
If you have long-term knowledge of Bitcoin, you will not sell your holdings of Bitcoin, but rather try to hold them for a long time. Of course, Bitcoin has a future that is very near, and it won't take long to reach that point, many experts have researched that it is going to build up to the high level of Bitcoin very soon. Of course, if we look at Bitcoin's history in the past, we can trust it now and rest assured that there is no doubt that Bitcoin is waiting to achieve great things ahead. Of course, Bitcoin investing should never be left to an emergency; it should wait to get to that point. You need to be patient until your risk of profit appears, and you must wait for your investment to pay off.
When it comes to investing in Bitcoin we can say that it is a precondition for long term holding. Because we know that the market goes from long bullish to bearish and then bullish again through which bitcoin continues. If an investor is interested in earning large amount of money from Bitcoin, he must invest for the long term or else he will not be able to get to the desired position. However, there are some investors who are interested in taking short term profits. It totally depends on an investor. Short term investment has high probability of loss so long term investment must be done to avoid risk. But an investor's decision is the main point to consider profit or loss his investment. I am profitable with Bitcoin investment but I definitely want to hold it longer.

bestcoins1

Activity: 2268
Merit: 727

View Profile
October 02, 2023, 11:42:30 AM

True, many items influence and are tied together. Yes. Market conditions always make us think, but one thing we feel is that trading consumes a lot of energy. If it rises, we feel happy and vice versa. But. I think if you want to set up buying and selling, it's better to just do it once a week (Short Term) maybe it's better for now.
Everyone can actually make arrangements for buying and selling based on their own tastes, but what is certain is to see what level of profit we can get when we want to sell. Because basically buyers or traders in the short term have to look at the profits they can get so that it can be balanced enough with the energy they use when trading on the market.

Of course, there are lots of indicators that are used, but from the several sources that we have looked for and tried, none of them work perfectly, there are shortcomings and it comes back to us when we make decisions about when to buy and sell .
Most people will continue to take advantage of falling prices to continue buying as much as they can and selling when they see an increase in prices as has happened today in the market. It is very likely that traders who once bought Bitcoin at $25K will be quite happy to see that Bitcoin has risen back to more than $28K and possibly back to $30K if there are no more price corrections this month.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Odohu

Activity: 434
Merit: 383

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2023, 11:45:41 AM

I am not really a fan of short term buying and selling as it require sophisticated skills to be profitable. From experience, it is most profitable buying and selling in a market under consolidation ( market moving within a range). But when there is a clear trend in the market,it becomes a problem. I usually do not encourage those who are not technically and psychologically prepared to venture into this style of Bitcoin investment.

Gradually we are seeing some positive response from the market, signalling that the much anticipated bull marketing is setting in. This is indeed a good time to buy rather than sell. Besides, who will hold Bitcoin through the prolonged consolidation only to sell when the marketing is showing signs of bullishness? Next year might be late to buy so all buying will be best suited now.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Lanatsa

Activity: 2884
Merit: 659

View Profile
October 02, 2023, 08:53:47 PM

When it comes to investing in Bitcoin we can say that it is a precondition for long term holding. Because we know that the market goes from long bullish to bearish and then bullish again through which bitcoin continues. If an investor is interested in earning large amount of money from Bitcoin, he must invest for the long term or else he will not be able to get to the desired position. However, there are some investors who are interested in taking short term profits. It totally depends on an investor. Short term investment has high probability of loss so long term investment must be done to avoid risk. But an investor's decision is the main point to consider profit or loss his investment. I am profitable with Bitcoin investment but I definitely want to hold it longer.
Im a type of investor on which it i do divide up my stash specially on Bitcoin which one is for holding up for long term and one would really be that good for making some short trades because it would really be that a

little boring if you do just simply wait up and sit down on how the market moves and it would really be just that wise on trying to make use of your time on dealing with the market actively on which it could really give out that kind of opportunity on which you could really make money in shortest time as possible or doesnt really need to wait but somehow it would really be that needing that more risks taking which not all
would really be able to do so. Time to sell? Or the best time to release those bags? Then this would really be falling down on someones preference yet know that we do have  that different selling point.

Doesnt matter on what would be the numbers as long it would really be sharing up on the same idea or goal on which is on to make those gains. Positive is positive or profit is profit and
doesnt matter on how small or big it is, the important is that you do really be able to make money out of those decisions that you had made.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
pawel7777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1588

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2023, 09:52:48 PM

That's 100% true, you can tell we reached the peak when almost every person you talk to starts mentioning Bitcoin/crypto. I noticed that in the previous bull run. The problem with it is that this is hard to measure and therefore not very reliable.

Ideally I'd be looking at a combination of 3-4 easily measurable metrics, that could help you decide when is the best time to sell without relying on emotions at all.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
gunhell16

Activity: 1750
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 03, 2023, 03:43:50 PM

A simple question to those who are hoping to profit on the next Bitcoin bull-run:
How do you determine when is the good time to sell?
in other words: how would you know we've reached the peak?

Do you have a set "goal" price at which you'd be selling no matter what happens? Do you intend to sell incrementally as the price goes up? Or maybe when the price gradually drops (e.g. it goes down for X days in a row), indicating we're past the peak?

If you are a long-term holder who is an investor, you should really have time to decide which part of your portfolio you want to sell. For example, your goal target is to sell the holdings you have when the profit from the capital you used is x5, or it depends on you if that's x10 or more. It is important that you have such settings. Because when there is no such timeframe, what will happen in the end is that you will have second thoughts about what you will do.

Is it the kind, you will think, am I going to sell it? or don't at first; maybe it will increase these thoughts that can enter our brains at the height of the bull run. Meaning if there are not enough settings, it can give us future problems when it comes to decisions.

▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
[/tr
_Hiloveua_

Activity: 236
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2023, 03:59:14 PM

A simple question to those who are hoping to profit on the next Bitcoin bull-run:
How do you determine when is the good time to sell?
in other words: how would you know we've reached the peak?

Do you have a set "goal" price at which you'd be selling no matter what happens? Do you intend to sell incrementally as the price goes up? Or maybe when the price gradually drops (e.g. it goes down for X days in a row), indicating we're past the peak?

From my point of view, if you are an experienced person then it is easy for you to set the right time. Because veterans and experimenters always benefit. If you hold a coin for a long period of time, you can sell that coin a few days after the bullrun starts.

Yes, I follow some rules, that is, when the price of the coin I hold increases a lot, I slowly sell that coin. Because if I want to sell 100% of the fund's coins at a high price, it is not possible to sell. It falls very quickly.
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1407

View Profile
October 03, 2023, 08:26:58 PM

I believe this is still directed to the time of the bull run, and I'm sure that people would be affected by FOMO and some afterwards bearish threats which might make them panic and want to sell after some initial gains. It's easier said than done for many hodlers to wait for Bitcoin to effectuate the bull run completely. The reason is simple, it's due to the dynamism of the market mixed with its uncertainty. For this, people's emotions might be able to carry it and many would not want to lose the money they had already gained, it's until the time comes before you fully understand this, especially if you've not benefited from the initial bull run or inexperienced about trader's psychology in line with the market.

As for me, I would rather not say I will not sell at any time, I will only let my technical chart guide me.
FOMO is a natural condition that can affect those investors who entered the bull market and found after the price rise that, the market might correct and decline again, so they panic that the high price will not return again after huge sales and disposals. They are forced to sell to secure some small gains that are not worth the time of their long holding. This is often attributed to their lack of experience and control over their emotions, driven by anxiety, fear, and uncertainty, in addition to their failure to rely on charts and technical and analytical indicators and to adopt a fixed strategy and clear goals in their actions. For me, the excellent time to sell is when the price of the currency that I invested reaches the target specified for sale, which will ensure that I am able to recover my capital investment and generate good profits. However, greed makes many ignore good selling opportunities, Ideally, they could have sold gradually when the price pump to recover their initial capital and some profits while still retaining some exposure to potential gains in the future.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 08, 2023, 10:40:45 AM

I think now is the time to buy, we can still get opportunities at cheap prices, to get big profits of course we have to be patient waiting for the halving day which will occur in about 5 months, many experts believe that when the halving day the price can reach at least $100k, it might sound difficult to happen when looking at the current conditions.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

pawel7777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1588

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2023, 02:16:29 PM

I think now is the time to buy, we can still get opportunities at cheap prices, to get big profits of course we have to be patient waiting for the halving day which will occur in about 5 months, many experts believe that when the halving day the price can reach at least $100k, it might sound difficult to happen when looking at the current conditions.

Yeah, there's no point in waiting for the next dips. If you believe that BTC will repeat the cycle and reach the new ATH, buying now is a good bet. It's better to make a little smaller profit than risk waiting for too long for a dip that might never happen.
I wouldn't even bother DCAing at this point.

▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Dickiy

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2023, 05:01:45 PM

That's right, if we look at how bitcoin conditions in the period of one month ago until now, the lowest price is still in the $25k area last month and now bitcoin is stagnant in the area or at $27k. It is very clear that this is a good price to buy, which a few months ago bitcoin was at $ 31k, both resistance in April and July were at the same point. I think this condition is enough to give us a clue that this is the right price to buy more before the halving phase arrives, don't wait for another decline because you might be too late and I think just by seeing the confirmation of the breakout from the previous resistance area when sideways it is enough to give us a signal to buy. I hope you or whoever it is don't waste this opportunity, look at the formation it's clear that the bullish phase is about to start.

If indeed you are very sure of some facts that have clearly occurred and also then indeed have prepared money to be allocated then my advice is to start now before you miss again, and you will be able to enjoy significant profits in the upcoming halving phase.
ajiz138

Activity: 1554
Merit: 822

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2023, 05:15:11 PM

Yeah, there's no point in waiting for the next dips. If you believe that BTC will repeat the cycle and reach the new ATH, buying now is a good bet. It's better to make a little smaller profit than risk waiting for too long for a dip that might never happen.
Waiting for a decline is the same as delaying making a profit, I feel that the decline will never happen, except for a return to $25K but I have little hope at that price but a recovery to $30K will be very possible, once again not a reference not to buy even when the price Still $40K, for example, I will continue to buy using the DCA method until the price is really high.

Yes, that's right, it's better for a little, because waiting for it to go down is already uncertain, and when the price goes up you don't buy then there's only regret, now don't think about our decline, it's not for the short term, so increase the price now as much as possible or by DCA is still a good method.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
flyingcarpet

Activity: 406
Merit: 188

View Profile
October 08, 2023, 06:04:39 PM

Waiting for a decline is the same as delaying making a profit, I feel that the decline will never happen, except for a return to $25K but I have little hope at that price but a recovery to $30K will be very possible, once again not a reference not to buy even when the price Still $40K, for example, I will continue to buy using the DCA method until the price is really high.

Yes, that's right, it's better for a little, because waiting for it to go down is already uncertain, and when the price goes up you don't buy then there's only regret, now don't think about our decline, it's not for the short term, so increase the price now as much as possible or by DCA is still a good method.

The best option is to ignore the negative news in the market, apply the DCA method and wait. Bitcoin price may fall, but when it does, more can be purchased. If we believe Bitcoin's ATH, the current price is very cheap.

If the Bitcoin price falls, it will take a short time for the price to recover again. That's why I think buying at the current level and waiting or acting with the DCA method will pay off.
erep

Activity: 2324
Merit: 594

View Profile
October 08, 2023, 07:45:14 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2023, 08:12:17 PM by erep

The best option is to ignore the negative news in the market, apply the DCA method and wait. Bitcoin price may fall, but when it does, more can be purchased. If we believe Bitcoin's ATH, the current price is very cheap.

If the Bitcoin price falls, it will take a short time for the price to recover again. That's why I think buying at the current level and waiting or acting with the DCA method will pay off.
We need to ignore negative news on the market so that we are not affected emotionally, but some investors take advantage of this negative news and have the opportunity to increase their investment using the DCA method at lower market prices. I will increase investments if market prices fall lower at annual lows for future investment portfolios.

The countdown to the halving period is getting closer and the price history after the halving can trigger an increase in market prices reaching ATH, we will not know future price predictions but I am very confident that the price history reaching ATH will definitely come true.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
rachael9385

Activity: 504
Merit: 355

💯 Composure 💯

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2023, 06:21:25 AM

We are in the month of October and I do say that this season is the season we should all make good use of the DCA method because now is the best time to buy more Bitcoin and hold, since the price of Bitcoin is still at the same spot (like still at the same range).

Now is the best time to take advantage of Bitcoin as the long-waited run is about to near. Bitcoin's price might still drop lower or increase, but that doesn't mean we should be scared to buy when it's high. We should buy as much as we can and if Bitcoin's price increases, we should also buy a lot that we can afford. The $100k price might be interesting next year.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
irhact

Activity: 658
Merit: 827

View Profile
October 09, 2023, 08:25:03 AM

Bitcoin won't be $100,000 before or on the halving day, those individuals giving that prediction aren't expert, anybody can give a prediction but most of them aren't accurate because nobody can predict Bitcoin correctly. When we judge from history, Bitcoin will rise due to the increase in interest from investors as the halving day nears but for Bitcoin to get a new all time high, it has to be after the halving. This is what has been happening in previous bull market and this time wouldn't be different.

A good time to sell would be when Bitcoin reach a new all time high and the price starts falling, you can sell your Bitcoin and wait for the bear market to come before you buy again. Now isn't a good time to sell but a good time to buy so you can get cheap Bitcoin and hold for the bull market that's coming.

▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1023

casinosblockchain.io

View Profile
October 09, 2023, 08:38:20 AM

Bitcoin won't be $100,000 before or on the halving day, those individuals giving that prediction aren't expert, anybody can give a prediction but most of them aren't accurate because nobody can predict Bitcoin correctly. When we judge from history, Bitcoin will rise due to the increase in interest from investors as the halving day nears but for Bitcoin to get a new all time high, it has to be after the halving. This is what has been happening in previous bull market and this time wouldn't be different.

A good time to sell would be when Bitcoin reach a new all time high and the price starts falling, you can sell your Bitcoin and wait for the bear market to come before you buy again. Now isn't a good time to sell but a good time to buy so you can get cheap Bitcoin and hold for the bull market that's coming.

Bitcoin will start to increase in price and the real bull season usually takes place a few months or a year after the halving takes place, bull season will not take place immediately as many expected at the time of the halving.

But how do we know what bitcoin's all-time high price will be during the upcoming bull season? There is no way to know where bitcoin's bottom is, just as there is no way to determine bitcoin's all-time high. We should have a specific selling target rather than expecting a high price to sell because greed will stop us when the price increases.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: