Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:10:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Marriage a contract or a union?  (Read 648 times)
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
February 26, 2024, 06:52:11 AM

In my opinion, emotionally and mentally, marriage is a union between two people who like and embrace each other with all their attributes.
Signing a marriage certificate/ legal document is a contract, a proof of marriage.
then indeed they are both important as we also need a Paper letter to prove us being married and this will keep us reminding about being married , and yeah this is a union that will keep us tagging together all our life .
if given a chance and money ? I will marry my wife over and over again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ameerhamza24

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 05:04:31 PM

Is Marriage a contract or a union?

It is a really good question you asked. As Of My thinking it is both. both not at the same place or time. It depends on the people where they want to unite two people together or make a deal out of it.

There are many people who make marriage a business contract to make partnership stronger. i am talking about the business partners. In this case There is no willing to be united between two persons. They deal this marriage as a business deal.

On the other hand there is love, and then marriage. this is call a union. There is willing to be united from both sides. groom and bride. they are happy with each other. And this is called a true union.

so that's why i think it can be both. at different time and places.

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
Sarah_Jannat42

Activity: 48
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 03:40:47 AM

Marriage is a union it can never be based on a contract. Because a person becomes a complete human being through marriage, two united become each other through mutual trust. So when through marriage a human being becomes complete we can never call marriage a contract it is a union. But to socially recognize it and get a solution to any post-marriage problem, it is converted into some kind of contract. After all, marriage is definitely a union, but in this case, it depends on the mentality of the two people whether it is really a union or just a contract.
Gormicsta

Activity: 168
Merit: 75

View Profile
March 05, 2024, 04:15:46 PM

Marriage is supposed to be a union and not a contract because marriage is said to be a union of two people who commit each other emotionally, spiritually, and physically, and the union is often seen as a source of support and strength and leads to everlasting happiness and the well-being of each other, but some take it as a contract because they believe that marriage only involves child bearing, providing for the family, and so on, especially some men who marry just to enslave their wives by forcing them to do things against their will even when they are don't want, they like to share responsibilities with their wife's 50-50, like paying taxes, school fees, provisions etc and there is no happiness in such marriage or love.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: