Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:27:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Homage the Bitcointalk Heroes - monthly spotlight to local quality posters  (Read 563 times)
Turbartuluk (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 1420

View Profile
September 22, 2023, 06:58:26 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2023, 12:38:12 AM by Turbartuluk
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (4), Buchi-88 (1), Lafu (1), yhiaali3 (1)

Inspired by the german merit sources i tried to figure out, how to highlight the most helpful posts and users without creating a bunch of rules but in an simple and organic way.

I came out with an evaluation to concentrate on those posts and users which were found to be helpful and are likely to serve as a role model. Maybe this leaderboard can inspire others on how to create interesting content and push forward the community at all.

The evaluation was made by using @DdmrDdmr Merit Dashboard and @TryNinja Ninjastic.space.  

After I had restructured a lot, you will now find evaluations for local quality poster and most merited local posts here:

October 2023
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MainIbem

Activity: 1330
Merit: 385

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 22, 2023, 08:26:00 PM

Hey Turbartuluk nice highlight, i want to suggest you also includes their profile link to those people mentioned about and also includes that of those who got the top 50 quality post this makes it easier for people to identify those with quality posts eve without having to click on their posts directly so other user can easily take note of them as i know this could also enable some people take records of those users.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

1miau
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 6739

Currently not much available - see my websitelink

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2023, 09:11:55 PM
Merited by Synchronice (1)

As said in our German section already, where Turbartuluk has presented it as well, it's a nice list of recently most merited posts.

We have also some interesting stats here, in Meta statistics: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;stats
(as far as I know, "recent" means 120 days, for some reason site doesn't load currently...)

Unfortunately, I can't send enough Merit to OP because Turbartuluk is one of the few members of our German board, who's contantly delievering quality posts and reached his limit of 50 Merit already:

But it's noted and will be taken care of later.  Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Turbartuluk (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2023, 09:58:32 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2023, 01:32:06 PM by Turbartuluk

Hey Turbartuluk nice highlight, i want to suggest you also includes their profile link to those people mentioned about and also includes that of those who got the top 50 quality post this makes it easier for people to identify those with quality posts eve without having to click on their posts directly so other user can easily take note of them as i know this could also enable some people take records of those users.

Both suggestions i had in mind before but due to limited time yesterday i classified them als "nice to have".
Maybe i will edit opening post to add them later.

We have also some interesting stats here, in Meta statistics: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;stats
(as far as I know, "recent" means 120 days, for some reason site doesn't load currently...)

Thanks for the hint, i did not know these statistics. The Top-merited users, recent merit works with the last 30 days, so this TOP-50 leaderbord is some kind redundant to the leaderboard presented here (the latter one could be seen as some kind of dokumentation).

I guess it's the same for Top-merited recent replies.  Roll Eyes
MainIbem

Activity: 1330
Merit: 385

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 23, 2023, 05:18:55 PM

Both suggestions i had in mind before but due to limited time yesterday i classified them als "nice to have".
Maybe i will edit opening post to add them later.

Okay good then, though never knew you already  noticed to add them but just what i saw decided to share idea but since you said of editing then the is good.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

1miau
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2023, 09:34:22 PM

Thanks for the hint, i did not know these statistics. The Top-merited users, recent merit works with the last 30 days, so this TOP-50 leaderbord is some kind redundant to the leaderboard presented here (the latter one could be seen as some kind of dokumentation).

I guess it's the same for Top-merited recent replies.  Roll Eyes
Ok, I didn't know it's for the last 30 days because it's still not working for me to load (most of) Bitcointalk's internal statistics for whatever reason.  Roll Eyes
From what you've posted in our German sectionI really liked your additional column (in your second table) of how many posts each member made during that period (it's a good indicator of Merit per post ratio).
I don't know how much work it is to do, maybe it's also an idea to add some more columns here as well but on the other hand, it might get messy quickly and is mostly suited for our German section.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1024

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2023, 11:58:27 PM
Merited by 1miau (1)

It may be correct to rename the title of OP to make it capture that the statistics is monthly and then you can try to be updating this thread monthly. It is a nice thread and people who are at the top of the list are well known contributors in the forum. No doubt they are quality posters. I would have appreciated the thread more if it was intended to discover newbie quality posters but good enough LoyceV has a thread that discovers newbie quality posters. He named it "The future of bitcointalk "

In general any post that encourages quality posts is encouraging and as long as I know 1miau is know for making such kinds of post.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Turbartuluk (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2023, 07:51:11 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2023, 01:31:46 PM by Turbartuluk

From what you've posted in our German sectionI really liked your additional column (in your second table) of how many posts each member made during that period (it's a good indicator of Merit per post ratio).

I tried to implement it here as well, but as i am not a programmer i am limited to the data of @DdmrDdmr Merit Dashboard and @TryNinja Ninjastic.space

Regarding the post count leaderbord, it's possible for local boards but in the international area Bitcoin Diskussion, Marketplace, Development & technical Discussion, Economics and Trading Discussion each count as different Boards in Ninjastic.space which i can't easily join together.

Taking your feedback into account i guess these kind of evaluation adds most additional value if it's done for the different local boards, because:
- then it is not redundant with meta statistics
- i can easily add post count leaderbord
- it spotlights local quality posters and not only the "big names"

The leaderbord for Top-merited recent replies would look the same.
As an example what the leaderbord for Users regarding post count and received merits looks like i want to add this part from my last evaluation for the local german board:

RankNameNumber of Posts|RankNameDE Merits(all Merits)
__________________________________|______________________________________________
1.Turbartuluk[141]|1.Turbartuluk129(133)
2.bullrun2020bro[132]|2.bullrun2020bro90(214)
3.cygan[96]|3.1miau62(111)
4.Lakai01[72]|4.Real-Duke55(55)
5.5tift[70]|virginorange55(55)
6.1miau[65]|6.Lakai0154(54)
Buchi-88[65]|7.icopress49(280)
8.Real-Duke[64]|8.cygan43(196)
9.bct_ail[57]|9.willi997435(35)
10.willi9974[48]|10.seek3r33(53)
11.Unknown01[47]|11.MinoRaiola29(29)
12.Soonandwaite[40]|12.Buchi-8822(23)
13.MinoRaiola[38]|13.5tift21(21)
14.AHOYBRAUSE[35]|14.AHOYBRAUSE20(31)
15.Koal-84[34]|d500020(90)
16.seek3r[33]|16.sam0019(19)
17.Lafu[27]|17.Koal-8418(18)
18.lassdas[19]|18.Cricktor17(52)
19.mole0815[18]|Lafu17(22)
virginorange[18]|20.Danydee7214(14)
21.d5000[16]|21.bct_ail13(14)
22.Etranger[13]|mole081513(13)
23.mv1986[13]|23.Soonandwaite11(11)
24.Danydee72[12]|24.lassdas8(8 )
25.Cricktor[9]|25.Etranger7(21)
nullCoiner[9]|GazetaBitcoin7(156)
27.Kryptowerk[8]|27.mv19866(10)
WillyAp[8]|nullCoiner6(6)
citb0in[8]|Pascal Parvex6(6)
30.Acura3600[7]|Serpens666(6)
Unknown016(6)

If you find those evaluations somewhat helpful, i could offer that for your local board as well.

PS: Title of OP was renamed to correct orientation of the thread.
1miau
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2023, 12:34:12 AM

I tried to implement it here as well, but as i am not a programmer i am limited to the data of @DdmrDdmr Merit Dashboard and @TryNinja Ninjastic.space
Of course, I can totally understand you because I can imagine it is really difficult...
I just meant an additional column for Merit per post ratio for that specific board.
I don't know if it's possible to copy it from Excel because in Excel itself, it's possible to calculate Merit/Post [=[column number of merit]/[column number of posts]] easily.

If you find those evaluations somewhat helpful, i could offer that for your local board as well.
Interesting idea.  Smiley
Maybe people can request statistics for their local board here, always assuming it's not too much work for you because we have quite a lot of local boards on Bitcointalk...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
yhiaali3
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1853

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2023, 04:45:50 AM

Great work and good effort, thank you for it. It is good to have a Leaderboard for Bitcoin Talk heroes who provided the best constructive posts during the month. This will be a strong incentive for all members to give their best to be on the Leaderboard.

It can be improved slightly by adding the profile link as mentioned above, as well as adding a column next to each hero showing the number of posts during the month, and if possible also the post that received the highest merit for each hero.

It would also be helpful to make a Leaderboard similar to local boards.

Turbartuluk (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2023, 08:48:08 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2023, 01:31:24 PM by Turbartuluk

Of course, I can totally understand you because I can imagine it is really difficult...
I just meant an additional column for Merit per post ratio for that specific board.
I don't know if it's possible to copy it from Excel because in Excel itself, it's possible to calculate Merit/Post [=[column number of merit]/[column number of posts]] easily.

Ok, lets dive into the process using the example of the russian Board:

RankNameNumber of Posts|RankNameRU Merits(all Merits)
__________________________________|______________________________________________
1.tw0.625[458]|1.Ratimov221(450)
2.Smartprofit[308]|2.jokers10124(182)
3.Ratimov[249]|3.internetional121(121)
4.Julien_Olynpic[196]|4.klarki100(100)
5.jokers10[195]|5.sompitonov99(100)
6.klarki[173]|6.light_warrior54(151)
7.The0ldl_lser[150]|7.witcher_sense49(52)
8.Snork1979[147]|8.Julien_Olynpic47(47)
9.fruktik[120]|9.zasad@46(60)
10.bonfire66[110]|10.FS201845(45)
11.safar1980[101]|11.delfastTions43(52)
12.Inwestour[99]|12.Etranger40(76)
13.Etranger[92]|13.Smartprofit39(40)
14.internetional[92]|14.safar198038(41)
15.leonello[92]|15.Apytioh36(36)
16.be.open[91]|16.Cryptmuster32(35)
17.3meek[73]|17.tw0.62530(32)
18.witcher_sense[70]|18.Inwestour29(30)
19.delfastTions[69]|19.Polkeins27(27)
20.Polkeins[65]|20.TopTort777(32)(14)
21.Olgacom[61]|21.baeva25(25)
22.Klyubov 86[60]|22.madnessteat(25)(13)
23.bakasabo[59]|23.satscraper(56)(11)
24.mak013[59]|24.The0ldl_lser24(24)
25.Warrior Dance[57]|25.UniJoin23(80)
26.TrinityS[56]|26.Unsoldier(23)(156)
27.lutik378[55]|27.xandry(27)(10)
28.Zesarius[53]|28.dwyane3622(22)
29.FS2018[52]|29.BVeyron21(21)
30.olgakyzmina[52]|30.Goran_20(20)

Within this table there are 3 different Leaderboards:
- russian post leaderboard comes from ninjastic.space
- russian merit leaderbord comes from merit dashboard
- to get the last column i need to feed the merit dashboard with the names from the 2nd leaderboard and switch to all boards, the names are now the same but the order is different (sorted downwards by all merits) -> i need to reorder them manually which took me nearly as much time as getting the data for 1st + 2nd leaderbord

With merit/post ratio it would be even worse. Imagine a range from shitposter (Top10 per post but >100 by merit) to quality poster (Top10 by merit but >50 by postrate). To get a Top30 list you need to go down until maybe 100 in the other list to find everyone, which means beetween the matches you have twice as much names to sort out. The problem here is that data is linked one by one which is very time consuming adding not much additional value. I don't know, maybe it is possible with excel to match the names atomaticly?

Same with profile link which i need to gather manually one by one by clicking each post. Of course i would apreciate to provide those data too, but within my process these are the data with the least automation.    

If you can help me to improve my process and solve those problems, i will enjoy to implement some more columns or data. Cheesy

1miau
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2023, 12:34:07 AM

Within this table there are 3 different Leaderboards:
- russian post leaderboard comes from ninjastic.space
- russian merit leaderbord comes from merit dashboard
- to get the last column i need to feed the merit dashboard with the names from the 2nd leaderboard and switch to all boards, the names are now the same but the order is different (sorted downwards by all merits) -> i need to reorder them manually which took me nearly as much time as getting the data for 1st + 2nd leaderbord
Okay, now I know where's your issue. You are taking both sets of data from different sites (ninjastic.space and Merit Dashboard) and since each data point is in a different "position" in your Excel file, it's extremely difficult to link these data points.
Probably, it's best to keep your table as it is but not sure here, if it's just too time consuming anyways. It's up to you if you want to offer such a table as it is (from your example above).

If you can help me to improve my process and solve those problems, i will enjoy to implement some more columns or data. Cheesy
Unfortunately, I'm not a coder, so I can't help.  Cry
But maybe a coder will chime in here and give his opinion how to solve it.  Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 10746

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2023, 07:23:49 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2023, 07:46:44 AM by DdmrDdmr
Merited by Halab (2), Symmetrick (2), Turbartuluk (1)

<...>I don't know, maybe it is possible with excel to match the names atomaticly? <...>
You can use VLOOKUP in Excel to do the matching. For example, I’ve copied the data from your table above and pasted it into Excel, and the added a trailing column with the following formula (inserted in cell I2, and then extended throughout all the I column):
Code:
=IFERROR(VLOOKUP(F2;B:C;2;FALSE);"") 
The column will display the number of posts for each entry in column F (second Name column).

What it does is search for value of cell F2 (Ratimov in the second Name column) within the range of data conformed by columns B (Name) and C (Number of posts). If it finds a match, it returns the value on column C (second column in the range B:C, thus the 2 in the formula) related to the match (249 posts). False performs an exact match. The IfError function returns a blank if no match is found.

Of course, using the data from your table, it only matches about 50% of the entries (those that are matchable).

See for example: https://www.perfectxl.com/excel-glossary/how-to-use-vlookup-excel/

<…> Same with profile link which i need to gather manually one by one by clicking each post. <…>
In Ninjastic, you can ask for the UserId to be part of the post count output:
Code:
{number}. {username}  {uid} {count}
Then simply create a column in your Excel that concatenates the UId column to a fixed value of:
"https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u="
Turbartuluk (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2023, 12:01:44 PM

~

Thanks a lot @DdmrDdmr , that was a big step forward.

The tables now look like this:

RankMeritAuthorPost
_____________________________________________________________________________________
1.59RatimovЭнциклoпeдия No-KYC Exchange
2.28ApytiohRe: WorldCoin - нoвый xaйп или лoxoтpoн?
3.22delfastTionsBitget - биpжa дepивaтивoв
4.22UniJoinRe: 👤 [banned mixer] | Baшa aнoнимнocть - нaш пpиopитeт | CoinJoin 👤
5.22internetionalRe: Пoтpeбитeльcкиe cвoйcтвa биткoинa
6.22zasad@tornado.cash aнoнимнocть ETH
7.22jokers10Бayнти для биткoйн-paзpaбoтчикoв
8.22sompitonovДaшбopды для RetroHunt'a
9.22witcher_senseЦБ PФ зaщитит poccиян oт Биткoинa
10.17safar1980eXch-мгнoвeнный oбмeн BTC / XMR / LTC / ETH / ERC20
11.15GrLinkeyPaccyждeния o вeчнocти биткoинa
12.14TopTort777Re: [ЛOГ] Пoльзoвaтeли, пoвыcившиe cвoй paнг - Пoздpaвлeния!
13.12RatimovRe: [ЛOГ] Пoльзoвaтeли, пoвыcившиe cвoй paнг - Пoздpaвлeния!
14.12tvplus006Re: [ЛOГ] Пoльзoвaтeли, пoвыcившиe cвoй paнг - Пoздpaвлeния!
15.12icopressRe: Taблицa Пoдпиcныx Кaмпaний зa Bitcoin
16.11light_warriorRe: [ЛOГ] Пoльзoвaтeли, пoвыcившиe cвoй paнг - Пoздpaвлeния!
17.11sompitonovRe: [ЛOГ] Пoльзoвaтeли, пoвыcившиe cвoй paнг - Пoздpaвлeния!
18.11xandryTRON - дeцeнтpaлизoвaнный интepнeт
19.11jokers10Бyмaжныe биткoйны. Биткoйнoв бoльшe, чeм 21 м
20.10klarkiRe: PokerTon - игpaй в пoкep бeз KYC! Eжeнeдeльный фpиpoлл
21.10The0ldl_lserRe: Myзыкa
22.10FS2018Re: Пpocтaя cтpaтeгия тopгoвли кpиптoй
23.10FS2018Пpocтaя cтpaтeгия тopгoвли кpиптoй
24.9internetionalLNP2PBOT - oбмeны p2p нa мoлнии (Lightning Network)
25.8internetionalKucoin oткpывaeт тopги
26.8internetionalRe: Пoтpeбитeльcкиe cвoйcтвa биткoинa
27.7jokers10Ark — пpoтoкoл втopoгo ypoвня для биткoйнa
28.7CryptmusterMerit Circle - нoвaя экoнoмикa в мeтaвceлeннoй
29.7jokers10Re: [ЛOГ] Пoльзoвaтeли, пoвыcившиe cвoй paнг - Пoздpaвлeния!
30.7EtrangerRe: [ЛOГ] Пoльзoвaтeли, пoвыcившиe cвoй paнг - Пoздpaвлeния!

and this:

RankUsername|local Meritlocal PostsMerit/Post|(all Merits)
________________|_____________________________|__________
1.Ratimov|2212490,8876|(450)
2.jokers10|1241950,6359|(182)
3.internetional|121921,3152|(121)
4.klarki|1001730,5780|(100)
5.sompitonov|99392,5385|(100)
6.light_warrior|54501,0800|(151)
7.witcher_sense|49700,7000|(52)
8.Julien_Olynpic|471960,2398|(47)
9.zasad@|46391,1795|(60)
10.FS2018|45520,8654|(45)
11.delfastTions|43690,6232|(52)
12.Etranger|40920,4348|(76)
13.Smartprofit|393080,1266|(40)
14.safar1980|381010,3762|(41)
15.Apytioh|36251,4400|(36)
16.Cryptmuster|32400,8000|(35)
17.tw0.625|304580,0655|(32)
18.Inwestour|29990,2929|(30)
19.Polkeins|27650,4154|(27)
20.TopTort777|27201,3500|(32)
21.baeva|25450,5556|(25)
22.madnessteat|25400,6250|(25)
23.satscraper|25260,9615|(56)
24.The0ldl_lser|241500,1600|(24)
25.UniJoin|2337,6667|(80)
26.Unsoldier|23380,6053|(23)
27.xandry|23131,7692|(27)
28.dwyane36|22510,4314|(22)
29.BVeyron|21300,7000|(21)
30.Goran_|20320,6250|(20)

Now i can copy data into excel and the tables are generated by itself.

Last step is the conversion from excel to html tables for bitcointalk.
Is there maybe a smart way to do this within excel itself, so that 3rd party excel-html converter are not necessary?
DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 10746

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2023, 12:28:38 PM
Merited by Turbartuluk (1)

<…>  Last step is the conversion from excel to html tables for bitcointalk.
Is there maybe a smart way to do this within excel itself, so that 3rd party excel-html converter are not necessary?
You can create a trailing column in Excel that creates each row, concatenating all the BBCode and fields per row.

i.e.
Code:
="[tr][td]"&A4&"[/td][td]"&B4&"[/td][td]|[/td][td]"&D4&"[/td][td]"&E4&"[/td][td]"&F4&"[/td][td]|[/td][td]"&H4& "[/td][/tr]"
The above would be the constructor (Excel formula) for a given row on your last table, rendering the following result when extended to the first four rows + hearers in Excel (which I then copied here):

RankUsername|local Meritlocal PostsMerit/Post|(all Merits)
________________|_____________________________|__________
1.Ratimov|2212490,8876|(450)
2.jokers10|1241950,6359|(182)
3.internetional|121921,3152|(121)
4.klarki|1001730,578|(100)

Just use the formula in the code structure and adapt it at will. Then extend it to all the column in Excel. The only additional things you’d need to do are:

-   Use the account’s url instead of the name I used (as you did before in your table) -> Column A
-   Add the table constructors at the beginning and end (perhaps manually when creating the post itself)
-   You may have to play around with the numbers enclosed in parenthesis, in order to avoid Excel displaying them in the extra column as negative numbers when using the above formula.
Turbartuluk (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2023, 06:30:10 AM

Just use the formula in the code structure and adapt it at will. Then extend it to all the column in Excel. The only additional things you’d need to do are:

-   Use the account’s url instead of the name I used (as you did before in your table) -> Column A
-   Add the table constructors at the beginning and end (perhaps manually when creating the post itself)
-   You may have to play around with the numbers enclosed in parenthesis, in order to avoid Excel displaying them in the extra column as negative numbers when using the above formula.

Thanks again, everything works fine!
I wondered that it works even without table .. /table at the beginning / end. Huh

Anyway i am ready now to provide some more / better local evaluations for September when the month is over. Cheesy
Turbartuluk (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2023, 10:20:44 PM

With a little delay i started my evaluations for October for 3 major local boards:
Pyccкий (Russian)
Deutsch (German)
Nigeria (Naija)
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 6805

Cashback 15%

View Profile
November 05, 2023, 12:05:47 AM

Hadn't notice this thread before, and it's a nice tribute to merit-earners on the local boards.  It's not like it keeps me up at night, but I've often worried that there hasn't been enough merits circulating in them, and the problem when that happens is that members with lousy English skills start making posts in the main sections that are of generally low quality. 

Just curious since I have now seen the list(s) here: Ratimov being at the top, is that now going to be considered highly controversial or what?  I'm also wondering if, after the various threads that have been created about him as of late, whether he's going to continue to be a top merit earner or not.  Time will tell, and this isn't the thread to start a discussion about that but I think it's more than appropriate to ask the question here.

Props, OP.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Turbartuluk (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2023, 12:47:50 AM

Hadn't notice this thread before, and it's a nice tribute to merit-earners on the local boards.  It's not like it keeps me up at night, but I've often worried that there hasn't been enough merits circulating in them, and the problem when that happens is that members with lousy English skills start making posts in the main sections that are of generally low quality. 

Just curious since I have now seen the list(s) here: Ratimov being at the top, is that now going to be considered highly controversial or what?  I'm also wondering if, after the various threads that have been created about him as of late, whether he's going to continue to be a top merit earner or not.  Time will tell, and this isn't the thread to start a discussion about that but I think it's more than appropriate to ask the question here.

Props, OP.

I took me a while on finding out my way to go. First evaluation was made for August, when Ratimov was international highscorer. I switched then to evaluation for local boards because of redundance to bitcointalks internal meta statistics.

Finally i decided to rank the local leaderbords depending on merit/post ratio to present some more unknown names.
The evaluations for october is the final stand for now.

With a little delay i started my evaluations for October for 3 major local boards:
Pyccкий (Russian)
Deutsch (German)
Nigeria (Naija)
SmartGold01

Activity: 672
Merit: 726

Don't joke with my Daughter

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2023, 09:44:23 AM

Nigeria (Naija)

I came across your post  in our LB and I must say you did well on summing up post, sometimes I imagine how come you manage to seek all those quality post or despite they aren't your language. Do you used a kind of translator to read and study how quality those posts are, except for my local board that are mostly being mixed with simple english that can be readable by anyone if not in Pidgin language which I know many people from external board are becoming more familiar to read them since some of our brothers often translate it to simple english.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██