Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:27:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trade only Bitcoin  (Read 1252 times)
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 787

View Profile
October 18, 2023, 02:24:04 PM

Both bitcoin and altcoins can give profit but if we compare bitcoin with altcoin then bitcoin is more successful than altcoins because disappearing concept is involved in altcoins but not in bitcoin. But in most of the cases you can do trading with altcoins but bitcoin will be suitable for investment more than trading.

If you don't have knowledge then trading with both altcoins and bitcoin will be risky for you and when you are expert trader then your will surely select certain trustworthy altcoins as well as bitcoin. Making concept about market and then using strategies according to market movement is the best solution to earn profit but if you go against market then you are doing a big mistakes which does not suited well in trading.
Traders need to begin their journeys by taking baby steps, it is true that a good trader can earn more money by trading altcoins as the volatility of those coins is greater than what you can find in bitcoin right now.

However if the volatility is higher then the opportunities to lose your money are also more plentiful, so traders need to first learn how to trade bitcoin and obtain long term profits with it, then they can move to altcoins like ethereum and BNB, and finally once they can obtain profits with those coins as well then they can try to trade other altcoins with a lower market cap.

For first try its really good for us to start trading on bitcoin since this can save us from heavy volatility and we can learn a lot from its movement. Since if we take shortcuts and go directly on those altcoins where we don't know if this is good for trading then possibly that we can lose our money instantly. Since there are so many altcoins only exist for a day or one week then turn scam and this could really badly bother the decisions of newbie to continue since maybe this wrong pick up can disappoint them and drop a decision to quit. So for small assurance that they will not get rug pulled by tokens they should focus on bitcoin for a while since this is also the best option especially if we are trying to make a short trades.

They should not rush their decision to trade altcoin and they should think about that when they are always bullish on trading bitcoin since that mean they are already skilled and well prepared to advance on more risky grounds.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
October 18, 2023, 04:00:04 PM

In the crypto market, trading Bitcoin should be the only option because it is established as a currency and has survived the worst time. On the other hand, Altcoins are not a good option and are riskier to trade due to scams and the risk of whipping out from the market. Trade only the established Alts. In Altcoin trading, the chances of a loss are higher compared to Bitcoin.

Before trading, it is important to acquire a related skill set and expertise because it is very risky, and you might end up losing your money. Knowledge about the investment option is also a must. You must be emotionally strong if you are looking for trading.  
In trading, you need two coins. They are called as a pair. Now, how can we do trading if BTC is the only coin that we want? Maybe if we say investing it is more possible. BTC isn't the only crypto that survived a worst time. So we shouldn't be afraid on picking the others too. We should thank the altcoins because they help BTC to grow evenly. Sometimes, it's not about the coins but it's about the person who trade.

So as per everyone suggests, it's important to learn first: learn everything, starting from the cryptos and how trading works. Having a stable emotion is also important. I think this is something can't be learned in the books. So it's tricky despite being looking to simple.

BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
October 18, 2023, 09:41:07 PM

Bitcoin always allows us to trade more reliably in the cryptocurrency markets compared to other altcoins. Especially in today's conditions, it is a very important advantage for Bitcoin that it leads the cryptocurrency markets in general due to its dominance. Of course, when the situation is like this, it wouldn't be right to choose only Bitcoin in order to trade reliably. Traders trading in the cryptocurrency markets must always analyze the Bitcoin price up to date because price changes in the Bitcoin price generally determine the direction of the market. However, this doesn't mean that only Bitcoin trading should be done. Altcoins should also be preferred to evaluate price changes in cryptocurrencies belonging to many other successful projects but when performing this trade the Bitcoin price must also be analyzed.

In summary, there are never ending opportunities in the cryptocurrency markets. For this reason, it isn't a good idea to choose only Bitcoin to trade reliably as trading only Bitcoin will cause potential investment opportunities to be missed. The important detail here is to always analyze the Bitcoin price when trading altcoins to identify the potential effects it may have and to help trade efficiently. So, to make a reliable trade it isn't necessary to trade only Bitcoin but it is very important to always follow the Bitcoin price.
nurilham

Activity: 1442
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
October 18, 2023, 09:59:07 PM

when it comes to cryptocurrency, trade only Bitcoin.
Bitcoin doesn't just give you profit, it gives you security, it obeys market structure, for the past 2yrs I have been trading, I only have losess only when I trading Alt, price action trading I utilize will trading always gives me result when trading Bitcoin, but when it comes to Alt I really do feel as if am gambling,
Why we only need to trade with Bitcoin? I think there is no problem to trade with altcoins, too.
If we get a loss in altcoin, it means there is something wrong with our strategy. Don't blame the altcoins! You may choose the wrong altcoins, that's why you get a loss. I suggest to make a better research when you choose altcoins to buy. Just prioritize top altcoins if you are afraid of pump-dump scheme!
In many cases, most people get a loss when they are trading with unpopular altcoins, especially new altcoins. It is because those altcoins are easy to skyrocket but they are easy to freefall as well. They just rely on the hype that only last in a very short time. People who don't understand the pump-dump scheme, will have a big chance to be trapped in those hype altcoins.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Fuso.hp

Activity: 448
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 18, 2023, 11:12:14 PM

In the crypto market, trading Bitcoin should be the only option because it is established as a currency and has survived the worst time. On the other hand, Altcoins are not a good option and are riskier to trade due to scams and the risk of whipping out from the market. Trade only the established Alts. In Altcoin trading, the chances of a loss are higher compared to Bitcoin.

Before trading, it is important to acquire a related skill set and expertise because it is very risky, and you might end up losing your money. Knowledge about the investment option is also a must. You must be emotionally strong if you are looking for trading.  
A person who trades in Altcoins also knows that Bits are the best for trading but they only trade in Altcoins with the hope of making some extra money. Altcoins are the most scams we notice. There are many exchanges that list Altcoins on their exchange only to have them removed from the exchange only because they may be fraudulent. I always think that if I don't have my money safe in the place where I trade hoping for a little more profit, then I won't do anything with a little profit. Protect your capital and then expect to make a profit. If the capital is secure, a trader will continue to make profits regularly even after a while, but if a trader loses his capital, what will he trade with? I think Bitcoin is one of the most reliable way to do business.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1087

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
October 20, 2023, 09:00:57 PM

A person who trades in Altcoins also knows that Bits are the best for trading but they only trade in Altcoins with the hope of making some extra money.
What is Bits?  Huh
I don't think people will only trade with altcoins. Moreover, when they know that trading with Bitcoin will be safer. I'm sure most people trade both Bitcoin and altcoins, people don't want to miss the chance to gain profits from all the coins. But it is different when it is for a long term investment. There are people who only invest in Bitcoin because they only trust on Bitcoin for the long run.

There are many exchanges that list Altcoins on their exchange only to have them removed from the exchange only because they may be fraudulent.
The exchanges removed the altcoins because of many reasons. They may be scams, failed projects, rebranding coins/projects, or any other reasons. So, we can't conclude that the delisting because of scams or fraudulent cases only.

I think Bitcoin is one of the most reliable way to do business.
It is the fact. It is not only your perception.  Wink

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 21, 2023, 01:01:42 PM

Bitcoin always allows us to trade more reliably in the cryptocurrency markets compared to other altcoins. Especially in today's conditions, it is a very important advantage for Bitcoin that it leads the cryptocurrency markets in general due to its dominance. Of course, when the situation is like this, it wouldn't be right to choose only Bitcoin in order to trade reliably. Traders trading in the cryptocurrency markets must always analyze the Bitcoin price up to date because price changes in the Bitcoin price generally determine the direction of the market. However, this doesn't mean that only Bitcoin trading should be done. Altcoins should also be preferred to evaluate price changes in cryptocurrencies belonging to many other successful projects but when performing this trade the Bitcoin price must also be analyzed.

In summary, there are never ending opportunities in the cryptocurrency markets. For this reason, it isn't a good idea to choose only Bitcoin to trade reliably as trading only Bitcoin will cause potential investment opportunities to be missed. The important detail here is to always analyze the Bitcoin price when trading altcoins to identify the potential effects it may have and to help trade efficiently. So, to make a reliable trade it isn't necessary to trade only Bitcoin but it is very important to always follow the Bitcoin price.

While it is true that Bitcoin is frequently a more trustworthy and secure trading option in the turbulent world of cryptocurrencies, trading Bitcoin exclusively may restrict your potential for profit, as the cryptocurrency market is packed with alternatives other than Bitcoin. Given Bitcoin's effect on broader market mood, traders must continually monitor its price. However, it is also critical to diversify and investigate other interesting cryptocurrencies with solid foundations and market potential. Instead of shunning altcoins entirely, including them into your trading strategy and keeping a close watch on Bitcoin's price might help you navigate this volatile area more successfully, grasping the varied investment opportunities it provides.
macson

Activity: 1008
Merit: 142

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 23, 2023, 06:10:59 PM

Trading is a lifetime skill that is always beneficial if you know what you are doing, the biggest mistake of traders is trading alt that most times doesn't obey market structure,
Bitcoin doesn't just give you profit, it gives you security, it obeys market structure, for the past 2yrs I have been trading, I only have losess only when I trading Alt, price action trading I utilize will trading always gives me result when trading Bitcoin, but when it comes to Alt I really do feel as if am gambling, so my fellow traders, trade only Bitcoin, I don't know if anyone feel the same way?
The reason why it is important to learn more about the asset you are going to trade is so that your money doesn't float away.  Bitcoin is a very volatile asset, but the reputation and liquidity that Bitcoin has are very high compared to altcoins in general, but there are also several altcoins that are quite common. traded by people such as ethereum, bch and bnb, while the assets you should avoid for trading are meme tokens and tokens that are just based on hype (such as DeFi and AI tokens), don't misplace your money in an asset when you trade, your money will be difficult to get back.

Dzwaafu11

Activity: 518
Merit: 328

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2023, 07:52:53 PM

Before trading, it is important to acquire a related skill set and expertise because it is very risky, and you might end up losing your money. Knowledge about the investment option is also a must.

Seriously, having knowledge in everything we do is the only way we can be successful in this life, not only in the crypto space, trading, or investment. Without the knowledge, I don’t think we will be able to get what we want, and the same thing with other businesses out there, we can't make a profit if we don't know how the market goes, so it’s very important to have skills that are required in everything we do in this life.

You must be emotionally strong if you are looking for trading. 

This is also another very important thing in crypto because, without having control over emotions, there is no way you will be able to leave your money in the market, and you can see that they will sell their investment before the time is up.

Both bitcoin and altcoins can give profit but if we compare bitcoin with altcoin then bitcoin is more successful than altcoins because disappearing concept is involved in altcoins but not in bitcoin. But in most of the cases you can do trading with altcoins but bitcoin will be suitable for investment more than trading.

Sure, they both generate profit, and I think bitcoin is not that suitable for traders like altcoins. Bitcoin is more suitable when it comes to an investment because bitcoin prices sometimes stay in one place, unlike altcoins, and I think that’s why traders are not that used to trading. Which is not the case. You know, everything that has an advantage also has a disadvantage, so in altcoin, the disadvantage that involves is that what you said, which is the disappearance of some altcoins, cannot be hodl because of this, so we don’t appreciate it when someone decides to hodl altcoins as an investment. We always attach long-term investments to bitcoin because we surely know that it will favor us. 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
October 23, 2023, 09:43:42 PM

Trading is a lifetime skill that is always beneficial if you know what you are doing, the biggest mistake of traders is trading alt that most times doesn't obey market structure,
Bitcoin doesn't just give you profit, it gives you security, it obeys market structure, for the past 2yrs I have been trading, I only have losess only when I trading Alt, price action trading I utilize will trading always gives me result when trading Bitcoin, but when it comes to Alt I really do feel as if am gambling, so my fellow traders, trade only Bitcoin, I don't know if anyone feel the same way?
The reason why it is important to learn more about the asset you are going to trade is so that your money doesn't float away.  Bitcoin is a very volatile asset, but the reputation and liquidity that Bitcoin has are very high compared to altcoins in general, but there are also several altcoins that are quite common. traded by people such as ethereum, bch and bnb, while the assets you should avoid for trading are meme tokens and tokens that are just based on hype (such as DeFi and AI tokens), don't misplace your money in an asset when you trade, your money will be difficult to get back.

The choice of Bitcoin in trading is not really profitable based on my experience compared to altcoins but when it comes to investment, we are certain about it. But, we must also understand that trading is not all about choosing coins, it is also all about the use of strategies and perfect timing. Because even if you choose Bitcoin, you will still have no assurance of a profit especially if you don't have deep knowledge about trading. Many people jump into trading with empty knowledge or just say, knowing only the basics - still, they suffer big losses.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1112

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2023, 08:36:51 AM

If you trade on the BTC-USD pair, it will be easy to change the flow when market movements do not match predictions, from daily trading to holding it longer because the price has not moved in the expected direction, so it looks safer and is suitable for those who don't really like surprises, but altcoins often provide bigger profits in a shorter time so many people remain focused on trading altcoins compared to BTC, that's why altcoins continue to emerge because they see that the opportunities for traders who trade in this type of market are very large, and I think it will really depend on the preferences of each trader who likes high risks will stay with altcoins because they see opportunities for faster profits and large but traders who prefer convenience will be on Bitcoin alone.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1303

View Profile
October 24, 2023, 09:11:53 AM

The choice of Bitcoin in trading is not really profitable based on my experience compared to altcoins but when it comes to investment, we are certain about it. But, we must also understand that trading is not all about choosing coins, it is also all about the use of strategies and perfect timing. Because even if you choose Bitcoin, you will still have no assurance of a profit especially if you don't have deep knowledge about trading. Many people jump into trading with empty knowledge or just say, knowing only the basics - still, they suffer big losses.
Trading Bitcoin has its advantages; lately we have seen several times how Bitcoin has become significantly ahead of altcoins, and altcoins are in no hurry to grow after Bitcoin, and because of this they look very weak. I am sure that everyone who trades Bitcoin at the moment feels great, even now Bitcoin shows +11%, which can be considered an excellent result.
The market is weak and there is a lot of uncertainty for altcoins, they cannot move on their own, since Bitcoin serves as an indicator for them, but even despite this, they are afraid to immediately move after it, they need some time to determine and see if there will be a decline after growth.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Zanab247

Activity: 1190
Merit: 126

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 24, 2023, 05:42:35 PM

Quote from: Litzki1990
Bitcoin is always safer than ALT coins so trading with bitcoins will have less chance of loss but there are some ALT coins that I don't think would be too bad to invest in. Everything will depend on the trading skills, if you have perfect trading skills then it is possible to make good money by trading in ALT coins.
There is a full assurance that you will make a good profits that will improve you financially if you invest in BTC which is the best coin that can give you what you want in the future. If  you have the knowledge to know where to trade and where not to trade your BTC at the moment, it will help you to know how good and reliable BTC is to traders in the the community, and you will always remain in profits earning from your trading when you continue investing in BTC.

I have always preferred Bitcoin for long term investment, and I believe that no coin can beat Bitcoin for long term investment, but in some cases I have noticed that trading ALT coins is relatively more profitable than Bitcoin.  
It hard for long term investors to lose profits like the way short term investors use to lose profits from altcoins investment because, BTC still remain the king among other cryptocurrencies and whenever the price of BTC is changing in the market altcoins price will start changing little, and it cannot give their customers  like what BTC will give to their customers when the bull  occur.

Crypto Library

Activity: 854
Merit: 766

Find your Digital Services at- cryptolibrary.pro

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2023, 06:17:11 PM

You are right that there is no guarantee that a trader will be able to achieve his profit just by selecting Bitcoin. Especially for those short term traders who fall into panic and cannot control their emotions and those traders who don't know much about technical analysis and proper strategy.
Moreover, if the trader has enough patient and only holds Bitcoin for long-term investment, then surely he can earn profits there. Here he doesn't have to fall prey to any scams, and only if he has a good understanding of the security and privacy of using a non-custodial wallet.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
gunhell16

Activity: 1694
Merit: 476

View Profile
October 24, 2023, 11:37:15 PM

Obviously, Bitcoin provides a chance to everyone who believes in it. You can also use it to send money to any part of the world as long as there is an exchange in the country to which you are sending it.

It can also be turned into a long-term investment, which implies that after 5 years, the sum you saved here will most likely be worth five times its original value. Then you can pass on your work or your own business to your loved ones.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 25, 2023, 08:05:52 PM

Trading Bitcoin has its advantages; lately we have seen several times how Bitcoin has become significantly ahead of altcoins, and altcoins are in no hurry to grow after Bitcoin, and because of this they look very weak. I am sure that everyone who trades Bitcoin at the moment feels great, even now Bitcoin shows +11%, which can be considered an excellent result.
The market is weak and there is a lot of uncertainty for altcoins, they cannot move on their own, since Bitcoin serves as an indicator for them, but even despite this, they are afraid to immediately move after it, they need some time to determine and see if there will be a decline after growth.
The volatility of bitcoin is not that bad, but the idea is not just to trade bitcoin-usdt pair for example, if you  want to you should trade bitcoin-eth pair too, or bitcoin-bnb pair too. The idea I have or at least what I understood is that you should have one part of the pair as bitcoin and the other part of the trading pair could change, but always have one part as bitcoin and that is more important.

Obviously it is not really all that complicated when you think that having more and more bitcoin is the most important part, and we should probably approach it a little differently whenever we can. If you keep doing that then you are going to end up with a solution that will benefit you and keep getting you more bitcoins.
Biznesmen

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 11, 2023, 11:25:43 AM

This is the most foolish advice I have ever heard. Just imagine a situation where all trading people obey your advice and only trade with Bitcoin. Do you really think it's a good idea that the market will remain stable and your so-called "market structure" will remain perfect? You should be responsible for explaining the market structure that is disturbed by alt coins. And how can trading Bitcoin only bring that market structure to the crypto market? I'm not saying that you can't trade only Bitcoin, but alt coins are really an opportunity market, and people are exploring that. Nowadays, technology and digital marketing changes are evolving through alt coins, and it's a developing technology, so we can't discourage innovations that are capable of changing the world market.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
jeha2015

Activity: 548
Merit: 167

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
November 11, 2023, 02:18:22 PM

If you experience a loss when trading on altcoins, it doesn't mean that altcoins are not good, this is because you don't have information or don't use the right strategy when trading on altcoins, which makes you lose and vent your anger that altcoins are bad. Actually, it's not like that, there are many altcoins that have good technology and good fundamentals for the future. Altcoin traders don't just choose coins but you also have to have a strategy. Of course bitcoin is better than altcoins in the long run, but owning altcoins is also not a problem if you really research properly.

Z_MBFM

Activity: 378
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2023, 02:31:46 PM

If one has trading skills then only bitcoin or altcoin will give good result for him. Because Bitcoin is not for trading, Bitcoin is for long term investment. If your intention is to trade Bitcoin then your decision will be wrong. Bitcoin trading may make you some profit but sometimes you can lose so it will give you a negative thought about Bitcoin. Trading in altcoins is risky but not gambling. In gambling you lose your entire fund but in trading you may face huge losses but you don't lose your entire budget. But if you talk about leverage trading/future trading then yes it is more like gambling.
But if you have a good trading skill then you may face less loss but those who are new to trading may suffer more. So holding Bitcoin for the long term would be a good option

rat03gopoh

Activity: 2086
Merit: 640

Your keys your responsibility

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2023, 03:07:15 PM

Because Bitcoin is not for trading, Bitcoin is for long term investment.
I don't think it's bad for trading, bitcoin also has volatility that is worth trading. Traders can determine their favorite coins to trade after some evaluation. Even on some exchanges you're allowed to use up to 100x leverage, if the Op is good enough at this then he can generate profits bigger or faster than long term investments.

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████   
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒   
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄     
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                 
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: