Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:44:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading can ruin you  (Read 1943 times)
Renampun

Activity: 2282
Merit: 362

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2023, 07:26:31 PM

So newbie, stay of trading futures if you know nothing about technical analysis or fundamental analysis for not to be ruined.

There is no certainty that futures trading is the best for beginners to do compared to ordinary trading which uses technical and fundamental analysis, however professional traders today are those who started their knowledge from zero in trading but with their spirit of fighting and never giving up, now they become professional people in trading.

Everyone, including beginners, can be successful in trading, it's just that there are several important factors that influence it, such as emotional factors - capital - knowledge - experience - resilience.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
November 03, 2023, 07:34:59 PM

Good and experienced traders know how to deal with the risky that futures trading has. But OP is giving the reminder to the newer ones that are aspiring with futures and are optimistic about it.
How many times did we see people that have jumped into the bandwagon of futures just because they've seen good traders earned decent money from there?
It shouldn't just because of you saw them make nice chunk of money through futures but understanding the whole thing about it and how you shouldn't be going along with it unequipped with knowledge.
futures really need proper knowledge if someone doesn't want to just suddenly went bankrupt, thats the thing with future, some people even deliberately forcing themselves to use 100x which honestly too much of a risk, even more so for someone that doesn't even have sufficient knowledge about how the market will turns out to be.
future is only for those that knews well they could be losing money and they could also be earning so much.
it depends on one strategy but rarely I see some retailer traders that could have foolproof strategy sometime its just beginners luck and pure luck the other times.
There's always the wrong idea about futures because it's wrongly advertised by influencers as it seems to be an easy way to make money in crypto and trading isn't a complicated thing.
I do understand that they're educating that it isn't only the stock market and forex that people can trade. But this is a dangerous way of introducing it to their audience and making it look very easy to trade crypto and much easier with futures.
That's like a suicide to the newbies that have been influenced that way because it is utterly wrong.
They are really just simply doing those things for the sake of trying to hook some referrals or someone who would really be that signing under their links on which it is really just that too rampant on seeing these things on social medias on where these people would be putting and showing up with those thousands of % of PNL into their ports and showing up some huge leverage on which into those noobs who do able to see
up those numbers specially on the profits that had been made then they would really be that basically becoming that impulsive and would really be having those thoughts on point that they should
really be that following that man and this what makes a really an advantage into those people who are really that flexing their gains in socmed.

As for us who are already that experienced then it is really that pretty darn obvious that they are really just simply flexing those things but not really with their losses on which it would be normal.
Dealing up with futures is never been that something that could really be save you up on making more profits than with spot but if you are really just that a newbie then it would really be always that wise that you should really be sticking into something much lesser risks. It is really just that there are ones who are really that too impatient and doesnt really like to see small gains and this is
why they do make themselves that too desperate.

Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
November 03, 2023, 09:29:57 PM

Trading is most times profitable and sometimes challenging to traders, but it can ruin you just as gambling if you don't know how before venturing into it,  I have had a handful of terrible experience while trading and I discovered that it can return you to square one in terms of your finances if precautions is not taken.

Though am a better trader now, but I still thred with caution,  the best way for newbie to navigate their way in the market is to buy and hold, then sell when the price goes up.
When it comes to future market, newbie should stay off because it's for experience traders, even if you run a poll of people to tell of their experience in trading in this forum, %80 of people will rule out trading as a no go area based on their terrible experience while trading.

So newbie, stay of trading futures if you know nothing about technical analysis or fundamental analysis for not to be ruined.
Yes, trading can be very harmful and may ruin someone's life if its done without sufficient knowledge and experience in the market. The reason why trading needs more serious preparation in the market as the risk is higher than just by simply buying and long-term hodling. And we all know that not all those who decide to trade will end up trading positively. There are still distinction between real traders in the market and those who pretend to be traders.

However, trading can be learned well. This does not mean that losing is now become impossible, but you are now trading with a low risk of losing, and the more you decide to experience trading, the higher the chances that you will be a pro trader in the process. Just never decide to quit, unless if you are seeing trading not really your fate.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 474

View Profile
November 03, 2023, 10:53:13 PM

Trading can really destroy us if we don't know what we are doing here. That's why any normal trader will let trading destroy him if he knows that he knows nothing about it and that his trading assets will just disappear. Such common-sense questions only need to be answered.

That's why, as traders, we must have knowledge of the trading concept here in the crypto space. Ignorance is really not possible. Because in the end, you are also the loser, for sure.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
God bless u

Activity: 308
Merit: 109

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 04, 2023, 04:31:52 PM

Trading can really destroy us if we don't know what we are doing here. That's why any normal trader will let trading destroy him if he knows that he knows nothing about it and that his trading assets will just disappear. Such common-sense questions only need to be answered.

That's why, as traders, we must have knowledge of the trading concept here in the crypto space. Ignorance is really not possible. Because in the end, you are also the loser, for sure.

Individuals read about trading and watch video in YouTube then think that they become master in trading but they don't know that experience is also very important. I don't think that if a person learn well but lack experience will ever win and also it is not possible that expert will never loss money but it is reality that ever person has some sort of beat because if a way of earning become so profitable only then nobody will say that trading is full of dangers.

Learning is necessary but trading is risky enough that sometimes it become dangerous for experts too and they don't understand that what to do. If you get knowledge about selection of profitable coins and identify the rules of trading then trading can be profitable but if you fail again and again then try to invest and ignore to trade.

jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1073

View Profile
November 04, 2023, 05:11:19 PM

And I experienced that at some point in my trading journey, both crypto and forex, when I first started, I ignored the essential things that I should know: knowledge, skill, and experience. At first, it went smoothly. I traded recklessly, but it didn't last long because after that day, I kept losing and losing money until I'm in debt.

But that didn't stop me. I rested for a while, then started learning more about trading and focused only on crypto currency trading, mainly bitcoin. Of course, at first I still lost some money, but not like my first experience. Eventually,  I noticed that I'm getting better and better at trading. I'm not a perfect trader, so I still experience down trades, but I can earn more than I lose. Even trading is too risky and can cost you money if you don't do well. As long as you have dedication and patience, the losses will pay off.
That's normal for a starter to rush. We are lacking in knowledge and skill but experience is still there. It was mostly bad at first though, but like they say, experience is the best teacher. We can still be able to correct our mistakes later on. Good for you that despite of your attitude you still get lucky and had a good trade in your early tries.

It's also great that you didn't gave up easily, because many are like that. If only they try again and correct their mistakes, they can be better next time. We can always practice in demo version so that we can prevent losing more money in the process of learning how to trade and then start small. Just change strategy immediately when you think the ones you use are not working.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2023, 05:30:25 PM

whether gambling or trading, if you lose money you certainly ruining yourself. but going futures i think is the one that i will not ever try again. because it seems like the exchange itself is betting against me. call me paranoid but they plan liquidate futures traders all the time.

of all the things that could happen, it's my analysis of the market that got messed up. if i am on the spot market, i am certain to make money especially because i am willing to wait.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Mahanton

Activity: 2688
Merit: 625

View Profile
November 04, 2023, 05:42:52 PM

And I experienced that at some point in my trading journey, both crypto and forex, when I first started, I ignored the essential things that I should know: knowledge, skill, and experience. At first, it went smoothly. I traded recklessly, but it didn't last long because after that day, I kept losing and losing money until I'm in debt.

But that didn't stop me. I rested for a while, then started learning more about trading and focused only on crypto currency trading, mainly bitcoin. Of course, at first I still lost some money, but not like my first experience. Eventually,  I noticed that I'm getting better and better at trading. I'm not a perfect trader, so I still experience down trades, but I can earn more than I lose. Even trading is too risky and can cost you money if you don't do well. As long as you have dedication and patience, the losses will pay off.
That's normal for a starter to rush. We are lacking in knowledge and skill but experience is still there. It was mostly bad at first though, but like they say, experience is the best teacher. We can still be able to correct our mistakes later on. Good for you that despite of your attitude you still get lucky and had a good trade in your early tries.

It's also great that you didn't gave up easily, because many are like that. If only they try again and correct their mistakes, they can be better next time. We can always practice in demo version so that we can prevent losing more money in the process of learning how to trade and then start small. Just change strategy immediately when you think the ones you use are not working.
Experience is indeed the best teacher but we shouldn't really that make ourselves that really that too desperate when it comes to learning up things because more mistakes would really be that more devastating for you on which you cant really be able to avoid but well its inevitable but the severity of things would come worst if you are really than on a rush and this is why you should really be that careful on whatever things that you are dealing of with. Speaking about trading could ruin you then definitely it could do when it comes to finances but also in other aspects just like on emotional and psychological and if you are that someone who isnt really that good when it comes to handling up emotions then you are that likely on ending up that kind of disaster.

Trading is something that do really involves with emotions and something that do really involves on something that could be psychological on which it would really be just that right that you should really be dealing up with things on the manner or way that you wont really be that making yourself that affected that much on the time that there would really be something happening significant.
Take it of as a risky thing and should really be engaged with that care so that you wont really be that finding yourself that too reactive on it on the time that
unexpected things do really happen.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
November 04, 2023, 07:54:01 PM

Trading is most times profitable and sometimes challenging to traders, but it can ruin you just as gambling if you don't know how before venturing into it,  I have had a handful of terrible experience while trading and I discovered that it can return you to square one in terms of your finances if precautions is not taken.

Though am a better trader now, but I still thred with caution,  the best way for newbie to navigate their way in the market is to buy and hold, then sell when the price goes up.
When it comes to future market, newbie should stay off because it's for experience traders, even if you run a poll of people to tell of their experience in trading in this forum, %80 of people will rule out trading as a no go area based on their terrible experience while trading.

Thank GOD you know this yourself that trading can be destructive as well as productive as it can be. Trading sometimes is done by naive people that feels you can just make millions overnight through this act but they don't know trading is something we actually need to play about and it takes year of study to actually fully understand the whole ethics and principle techniques behind trading successfully.
That is the reality about trading. It can give you the most satisfying profits, yet it can also make you homeless in an instant if you see trading as a get rich quick. Traders with greedy mindset are actually not exposed about how and when trading works, since all they believe that once they decide to trade, even without trading skills and working strategies, they will eventually win their trades and become instantly profitable. But we all know trading is not easy and could be very hard most especially for those who really don't know how to trade. In the end, what you will gain are obviously countless losses, not remarkable profits.
fullhdpixel

Activity: 2786
Merit: 606

View Profile
November 05, 2023, 06:20:51 PM

Though I don't mean it negatively. you deserved that because of how reckless you were from the beginning. People often make the mistake of getting into financial markets and starting trading without learning anything at all because they think it's not that difficult and they can manage without knowledge and experience.

But that didn't stop me. I rested for a while, then started learning more about trading and focused only on crypto currency trading, mainly bitcoin. Of course, at first I still lost some money, but not like my first experience. Eventually,  I noticed that I'm getting better and better at trading.
Most people get disheartened and stop trading forever whereas they should be doing what you did. It's never too late, there is always room for improvement and if things aren't working out, just take a break, evaluate everything from top to bottom, and restart again with new strategies and everything.

I'm not a perfect trader, so I still experience down trades, but I can earn more than I lose. Even trading is too risky and can cost you money if you don't do well. As long as you have dedication and patience, the losses will pay off.
Losing isn't a problem, even those who are experts in the market tend to fail some trades but if they are making more successful trades than failed trades, they should be good.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Biznesmen

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 05, 2023, 06:39:37 PM

Trading is most times profitable and sometimes challenging to traders, but it can ruin you just as gambling if you don't know how before venturing into it,  I have had a handful of terrible experience while trading and I discovered that it can return you to square one in terms of your finances if precautions is not taken.

Though am a better trader now, but I still thred with caution,  the best way for newbie to navigate their way in the market is to buy and hold, then sell when the price goes up.

Trading is not ruining you, but trading without any knowledge, fundamental analysis, or basic strategy will ruin you. That means before trading, you need to go through some research, and you should have a big picture in mind about trading. Practice makes perfect, so learn and gain experience. Even people with experience and knowledge in trading make mistakes and lose some money. But they are not discouraged by that because the path they traveled had more rocks and stones than now. So they start trading again and make up their loss. So don't be discouraged by one or two losses; just keep going.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
bangjoe

Activity: 1414
Merit: 685

View Profile
November 05, 2023, 07:16:33 PM

Fundamentalist and technical knowledge we must understand in a project because it will provide answers to predictions that we will make are also big capital in working on the market, if we don't know that we will be very easy to destroy.
In addition, regarding principles, strategies, also mental health must be at a better level in the market, because you will find the turmoil of your mind and heart in trading activities that are done, which may be if your mentality is bad, you will also be easily destroyed.

whether gambling or trading, if you lose money you certainly ruining yourself. but going futures i think is the one that i will not ever try again. because it seems like the exchange itself is betting against me. call me paranoid but they plan liquidate futures traders all the time.

of all the things that could happen, it's my analysis of the market that got messed up. if i am on the spot market, i am certain to make money especially because i am willing to wait.
About future trading many controversy, especially in assets with small capitalization, there must be some people who try to manipulate market movements, whether it's a market or whale, and yes you are not wrong, future trade is the same as gambling, if you lose then then You will lose your money because of liquidation. Better of spot assets, even though the price goes down, your money/assets you have will not be lost due to liquidation.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
November 05, 2023, 07:58:25 PM

Trading is most times profitable and sometimes challenging to traders, but it can ruin you just as gambling if you don't know how before venturing into it,  I have had a handful of terrible experience while trading and I discovered that it can return you to square one in terms of your finances if precautions is not taken.

Though am a better trader now, but I still thred with caution,  the best way for newbie to navigate their way in the market is to buy and hold, then sell when the price goes up.

Trading is not ruining you, but trading without any knowledge, fundamental analysis, or basic strategy will ruin you. That means before trading, you need to go through some research, and you should have a big picture in mind about trading. Practice makes perfect, so learn and gain experience. Even people with experience and knowledge in trading make mistakes and lose some money. But they are not discouraged by that because the path they traveled had more rocks and stones than now. So they start trading again and make up their loss. So don't be discouraged by one or two losses; just keep going.
Just like on doing gambling and we know that making out trading without any analysis or basis would really be just completely like gambling and this is something that could really mess up your life if you arent really
that mindful when it comes to things because if you do find yourself that  making up trading without having those typical approach to it or whats needed then you are really that bound to mess up your life
when it comes to finances because of the capital that you had been wasting on. This isnt only talking on trading itself but also in other things as well on which it would really be just that normal that
negative things would happen if you arent really that able to do the standard approach into it.

Trading should really be approached with having that sufficient knowledge and later on build or enhance your skills with it. This isnt a field that you could really be able to easily relax
and take it as if it is really just that an easy thing that you could really be able to deal with.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
bitLeap

Activity: 1162
Merit: 476

View Profile
November 06, 2023, 08:31:14 AM

I think anything we do without sufficient knowledge and understanding will destroy us, including trading. Trading cannot be done playfully, I mean someone should not enter just to try because here is the risk of losing money. Let alone ordinary people, even professional people still have a great risk of losing in trading.
If we are a beginner, I do not recommend this at all, because many factors must be learned first and that takes time and process. I think many people have failed to understand trading when they were introduced to it, especially beginners who think it's something that will give them a quick profit.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Awaklara

Activity: 1050
Merit: 657

View Profile
November 06, 2023, 02:36:41 PM

I think anything we do without sufficient knowledge and understanding will destroy us, including trading. Trading cannot be done playfully, I mean someone should not enter just to try because here is the risk of losing money. Let alone ordinary people, even professional people still have a great risk of losing in trading.
If we are a beginner, I do not recommend this at all, because many factors must be learned first and that takes time and process. I think many people have failed to understand trading when they were introduced to it, especially beginners who think it's something that will give them a quick profit.
So would you ban a beginner who wants to learn trading?
I don't think that's the problem. Trading is indeed risky, so it is important for anyone who wants to learn to trade to know how to trade, and that can minimize risks before starting to trade.
Trading must be followed with great responsibility. However, those who decide to trade must be prepared for losses. they must be financially strong. because trading is not possible to double our money in a short time. there is a risk of loss that we can incur.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
uswa56

Activity: 798
Merit: 211

View Profile
November 06, 2023, 03:12:00 PM

I don't think that's the problem. Trading is indeed risky, so it is important for anyone who wants to learn to trade to know how to trade, and that can minimize risks before starting to trade.
Trading must be followed with great responsibility. However, those who decide to trade must be prepared for losses. they must be financially strong. because trading is not possible to double our money in a short time. there is a risk of loss that we can incur.
Every risk will be worth it with all possible profits, if anyone is afraid of experiencing losses then he should stay away from trading and he will not gain anything.
It's true as you said, therefore we have to learn and really understand how to trade to minimize risk. Nowadays there are lots of people who have traded and some of them are successful, some are not, we just have to choose what we want and what we should do how to do it.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1190
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2023, 03:52:52 PM

Trading may attract you a bit but trading is very different from gambling. Even if trading appeals to you I would say it won't attract as much as gambling and you will never lose money trading like gambling. I noticed this myself that when I made some money by trading, my mind repeatedly told me to trade more money and I traded more money. When I trade by increasing the amount of money and losing some money by that trade, my mind tells me not to trade again when I recover. This is what I said at the beginning of my trading but now it doesn't work in my mind anymore. Now I can control my mind and trade and I believe my style will not make any mistakes in trading now.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Dickiy

Activity: 882
Merit: 461

View Profile
November 06, 2023, 04:29:00 PM

Every risk will be worth it with all possible profits, if anyone is afraid of experiencing losses then he should stay away from trading and he will not gain anything.
It's true as you said, therefore we have to learn and really understand how to trade to minimize risk. Nowadays there are lots of people who have traded and some of them are successful, some are not, we just have to choose what we want and what we should do how to do it.

Well that's right, that's why we traders must have good planning, management and self-control, don't let you act greedy in your trading session by always wanting big profits, before getting into a mindset like that it would be nice to see in terms of risk first, as you said behind the big profits there will also be a very large level of risk. So we as traders are required to be able to balance our trading in various conditions and situations, none other than because only that will be able to keep our plans running with a good balance.

Sometimes lately I also often see novice traders who come only from one side (profit) because maybe they see other people who can get big profits, even though on the other hand it is not easy and there will be many tests in our process to get big profits. Instead of getting a big profit but what happened was the opposite and even experienced MC. Therefore, I hope that whoever it is to consider more before making a decision, do not be careless because your decision will determine everything, if indeed you feel unable then it is better to avoid it and find another profession that is more suitable for you, because basically I admit that trading is very difficult.
gabbie2010

Activity: 2646
Merit: 322

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2023, 06:05:54 PM

It depends on the aspect you are viewing it from, there are lot of profitable traders.
Saying trading can ruin someone is understatement. It can only ruin you if you lack the bases such as experience and knowledge. With sufficient information about trading, it can change your life forever and vice versa.
Get the skills, utilize it and you shall prosper. Even after having the knowledge, you should try and put risk management into consideration by going for a better risk to reward ratio of nothing less than 1:3. All these put together will make you not to be ruined by trading.
It's take lot of effort and perseverance to become profitable in trading unfortunately a lot of newbie never wanted to pass through the learning process to acquire the necessary skills and knowledge owing to the fact that it would takes them a very long period of time to achieve that aim thus not knowing that failure in trading would ruin them consequently all their account would get liquidate, I also agreed that adopting a trading strategy with a low risk to high reward ratio with a strict money management is the key to becoming profitable in trading despite the fact that losses is inevitable yet a good system would enable the trader to have an edge over the market.

Negotiation

Activity: 1036
Merit: 262

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2023, 06:11:43 PM

I think dates can be harmful to you if you short tee without understanding any training formula but I don't agree with you that trading can destroy people. If trading destroyed people then there wouldn't be such a big market for training in the world and if people couldn't profit from trading and it wouldn't be profitable.Then there would be no question of developing such a big market in the world. A trading market is a market where you will gain experience and practice for a long period of time of which a time comes you will be able to make more profit.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀