Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:01:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Many new projects are now available for users for testing  (Read 944 times)
Sophokles

Activity: 1204
Merit: 516

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2024, 02:22:01 PM

What're the potentials of these coins and how far have you gone with your research about it? Or do you just bump into new AltCoin projects like that? Even if Investments crypto investments are sorts of risking, it's still wise if you get to be verified that you're investing in a Coin with a designated potential, then you'd know your emotions and your returns via your motive of investing.
Op you just have to note this that it's not worth it test running new projects with your funds when you're not sure of your stance but anyway, you can still risk as you desires but must be on the amount of fund you can always let go of lost.

The number of new projects on the market is so large that its really hard to track all of them in the first place. But the way this market evolved, low category projects washed up on the market at the beginning. Crypto is not the wild west any more, and people have the knowledge and data to identify the best one. So When they pop up, most of the community starts testing their dapps and services. This is helpful not only for the project but also for the whole industry, as they got an airdrop as an incentive for their efforts.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mehedi72

Activity: 707
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2024, 10:34:43 PM

You can expect rewards but not every projects are going to rewarded you for your work. New testnets appears daily and its hard to predict the one which will give you rewards. Most of testnets results were negative in past and their budgets are also low and there are massive participants. So you may get so called rewards for the testnet. This concepts was good for earning in past days, people also earned a good amount but now situation is changed. Most of projects disappointed users by giving nothing at the end. that's why it is discouraging people nowadays

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Justin999

Activity: 365
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 21, 2024, 11:03:28 PM

Airdop once gave big rewards to hunters but currently its status is not satisfactory. Not everyone who participates in airdrops can turn out to be profitable. I joined some valid airdrops where I completed all the tasks well but when the airdrop disbursement was done I didn't qualify because of what they told me that I must refer otherwise I won't qualify
as far i know, they won't give you surety about they'll give you rewards. But they pretend as if, they will become a potential project for future and if so, then you'll get a good rewards from them. But most of the time they won't reveal about rewards. And such projects are become so harder cause many cheated them for rewards. Actually no surety but if you have time, then you can analysis and select some projects that seems good enough. Maybe you can expect rewards from them. Good projects won't disappoint their users

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Kristiyana

Activity: 168
Merit: 35

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 22, 2024, 12:58:02 PM

What are the project you wanna test and how do you tends to trust any newly launch project without knowing their true intentions towards their testing service especially altcoin projects.
Whatever you are doing with any altcoin can be seen as gambling because anything could likely happened at the cost of doing the test run.

Actually I have been testing most of this newly launch project but for all not to avail, that is why I always see it as a waste of time. More especially this airdrop project, they look very real and promising they have their own way of getting what they want, they can decide to offer 1,000token for completing a task, then after completing the whole task probably it won't work out the Way you expected.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Adbitco

Activity: 1414
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2024, 05:22:29 PM

What are the project you wanna test and how do you tends to trust any newly launch project without knowing their true intentions towards their testing service especially altcoin projects.
Whatever you are doing with any altcoin can be seen as gambling because anything could likely happened at the cost of doing the test run.

Actually I have been testing most of this newly launch project but for all not to avail, that is why I always see it as a waste of time. More especially this airdrop project, they look very real and promising they have their own way of getting what they want, they can decide to offer 1,000token for completing a task, then after completing the whole task probably it won't work out the Way you expected.
Then you should stop doing testing for any altcoin projects because the risk associated with it is much and I don't really like when most of these projects takes testers for a fool, they sees them as cheap people who doesn't know what they are doing. Thus, there are other test program which you can join yourself they pays out in bitcoin or usdt for completing the task and not directly their native currencies.
focus on those airdrops you think that worth it and not by joining every single airdrops, and again you can involved yourself to gradually holding some useful altcoin such as SOL, BNB, ETH, Matic.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
terrific

Activity: 2114
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 22, 2024, 10:44:11 PM

They're worth it if ever they hit the market and known exchanges. Those that have tested them, spent some money for the fees and bridges.
You all will be rewarded with some good amount of money and that's why there have been a lot of testers lately and projects do these as a way to reward their communities.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███