Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:01:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What I got from my Friend about Bitcoin  (Read 375 times)
Miles2006 (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 149

Cashback 15%

View Profile
October 02, 2023, 06:30:11 PM

When I got to know about bitcoin from my friend last two month, she told me more about bitcoin, she also said investing in bitcoin is good. And she asked me to invest on bitcoin that it will be of help to me, she said for more guard she asked me to join this forum bitcointalk. And I accepted her request, so I decided to make some research about bitcoin and this forum bitcointalk because it takes a lot to join a forum, after making my research through the help of the internet I decided to create an account and join this forum. And to my biggest surprise the username has been used, so I used another name then it works.
I will be very much happy to acquire more knowledge in the forum. I am also planning to buy my first coins this week.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Upgrade00
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 2173

Professional Community manager

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2023, 07:40:26 PM

I will be very much happy to acquire more knowledge in the forum. I am also planning to buy my first coins this week.
Before buying bitcoin you should ensure you know how to store Bitcoin safely and what wallet to use. You should also have a reason for buying Bitcoin, either to use it as a currency or as an investment. If you're using it as an investment then have a trading plan that works for you.

First thing to remember is to buy as much as you can afford to lose so you do not have to be forced to sell when you do not want to. If you use money that you might need in the future, when they need comes, you can be forced to sell even at a loss.

• Get a reputable wallet software which is non custodian and open source,
• Create an wallet on it and back it up on paper,
• Do not use electronic back ups cause they are exposed to the internet,
• Use a reputable exchange to buy and send coins to your wallet,
• Always do your research.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Y3shot

Activity: 588
Merit: 164

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
October 02, 2023, 08:01:11 PM

When I got to know about bitcoin from my friend last two month, she told me more about bitcoin, she also said investing in bitcoin is good.

Bitcoin is very good for sure to invest but I will advice you not rush if you are not aware how volatile Bitcoin market is. The market is very volatile and for you to be successful in bitcoin you have to exhibit some level of patience in you to hodl your coin and not to be panicked when the price of the market is falling down. 

If you don't understand bitcoin and you quickly run into investing it can be complicated to you. And one thing you need to understand is that as you are investing in Bitcoin, if you are depending in the profit to quick come you may disappointed. Hodl and wait till your investment is due for profit.

BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
October 02, 2023, 08:25:15 PM

If you are planning to put an investment to Bitcoin, you should make yourself ready, both in mental and emotional stress.  There are times when the price of Bitcoin crash so learning about the Bitcoin market cycle can be a great help.  Also, be informed that Bitcoin is not a get rich quick scheme where you can instantly gain wealth after a short time of investment.  Bitcoin investment is not a sprint but a marathon, the longer you hold, the higher possibility of getting a better profit.  This means, Bitcoin investment and holding it needs a lot of patience.
Spaceman1000$

Activity: 518
Merit: 156

View Profile
October 02, 2023, 08:29:51 PM

When I got to know about bitcoin from my friend last two month, she told me more about bitcoin, she also said investing in bitcoin is good. And she asked me to invest on bitcoin that it will be of help to me, she said for more guard she asked me to join this forum bitcointalk. And I accepted her request, so I decided to make some research about bitcoin and this forum bitcointalk because it takes a lot to join a forum, after making my research through the help of the internet I decided to create an account and join this forum. And to my biggest surprise the username has been used, so I used another name then it works.

Your friend did a wise thing in advising you to invest in Bitcoin as bitcoin is one asset that can grow astronomically with time, but one thing you must understand is the fact that bitcoin requires your  time your patience to hodl before you can start making profit from your investment, as it's not a quick money making scheme.

It's also advisable for you to know what kind of investment that can suit you most, if its trading, or wanting to hold on to your assets till it grows gradually. Any of the options you wish to adopt, you will need to educate yourself about the best strategy suitable for you to go about it, the forum will even help to answer for some questions you would want to ask.

It's good to know that you want to buy your first bitcoin, that shows your really interested in investing, and becoming a practical bitcoiner rather, and that's a good one.

The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2023, 09:17:51 PM

You are in the right place if you really want to learn about Bitcoin. This forum is especially designed for Bitcoin beginners. All the Bitcoin and Crypro-related data you may find here To grow your knowledge, read more than you write. Gain knowledge from here, then contribute for other beginners. That's how the fuem has been working. Follow the forum rules and help prevent unwanted spam. Use the search button before creating a thread. So you may get your desired answers here.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2023, 09:19:06 PM

... I will be very much happy to acquire more knowledge in the forum. I am also planning to buy my first coins this week.

First of all, you need to study the rules of the forum so that your stay on the forum does not turn out to be short-term, since many newcomers often violate them, and this leads to a ban - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0

As for the desire to buy Bitcoin, this is undoubtedly the right decision. You can get more knowledge about BTC in the "Bitcoin Discussion" section - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=1.0

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Broadanbig

Activity: 448
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 02, 2023, 09:44:01 PM

That's nice you were able to create an account here and become a member. As you have said that the initial username you wanted to use has been used by another person here that is to tell you how far this platform have gone ever since her inception.  You are never late mate. You can still pick up from here as far as you have the stable mind to comprehend all you see and read here. It would be nice you go through the links posted by other members here for your own  consumption.

I will advise you this after purchasing your first Bitcoin, do not keep them with centralised exchange. Download a good wallet as recommended and remove your coin from exchange. Do not click links sent to your mail and social media handles. Do not use your wallet for airdrops. Nobody should request for your key phrase and you give to them. Note that your key phrase is your personal property and access to your assets. Be careful how you keep it.

bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2023, 11:30:38 PM

Welcome, miles! There are a few threads that you have to read before you go on with the others, these are the most important threads of the forum for new joiners like you. Maybe your friend hasn't said this yet but check it out for your reference.

These are your guidelines since you're asking for them as you start browsing different threads and sections of the forum. And you can ask anything that you want to know and it's better to do it on this thread rather than making a new one.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1024

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2023, 11:54:15 PM

Good to know that you researched about bitcoin and also this forum before you joined. This shows your ability to research and therefore means that you will be able to do your own research before you will invest in any cryptocurrency, that is the right thing to do.
Your friend introduced you to one of the most remarkable and beautiful place in the world of cryptocurrency. Enjoy your stay here and never get tired of learning new things and updating yourself.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1721

airbet.io

View Profile
October 02, 2023, 11:56:00 PM

Your friend provided useful information and directed you to this forum,
the center of all bitcoin and crypto knowledge and you can get answers to the questions you want to ask.
Make sure you use the search feature to find any topic you want to know about.

Starting to invest in Bitcoin is a great first step, but you should also learn how crypto works and what the risks are.
Learning about it in detail will keep you away from the various risks that make new users lose their money because they don't pay attention to the risks that will occur in crypto.

You can learn it by visiting each board category that matches what you are looking for and asking questions or anything if it is still not available.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
MusaMohamed

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
October 03, 2023, 12:16:41 AM

And I accepted her request, so I decided to make some research about bitcoin and this forum bitcointalk because it takes a lot to join a forum, after making my research through the help of the internet I decided to create an account and join this forum.
It does not take a lot to join the forum.

You only need the Internet connection, a PC/ laptop/ smartphone to create your account and use it. It's simple like if you can use the Internet, you can join this forum.

You already joined it so it's time to read forum rules. Begin with:
Newbies- Read before posting.

I will be very much happy to acquire more knowledge in the forum.
[GUIDES] on Bitcointalk. Index thread
Beginners & Help Encyclopedia

I am also planning to buy my first coins this week.
Before you buy your first bitcoin, you must consider what exchanges to use. Centralized or decentralized, KYC or non-KYC. What wallet you will use to store your coin, custodial or non custodial, close source or open source.
Reminder: do not keep your money in online accounts
Choose your exchanges
No-KYC Exchange Encyclopedia
https://kycnot.me/

Choose your Bitcoin wallet
Choose your wallet with some filters.
[LIST] Open Source Hardware Wallets

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Antotena

Activity: 350
Merit: 295

View Profile
October 03, 2023, 06:15:53 AM

Before you buy a bitcoin, I hope you have full knowledge of keeping it safe. By that I mean how to keep it under your watch where you have the private keys with you or the seed phrase as back up. You should never in anyway live your bitcoin on any exchange. You can use the exchange but as soon as you are done buying it, withdraw it from the exchange and take it to your personal wallet you have set up and make sure the private keys or seed phrase is well protected.

The forum is big enough for you to understand anything related to bitcoin, you can ask any questions, people with the reply will answer you swiftly if they know the answer.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Gallar

Activity: 616
Merit: 291

View Profile
October 03, 2023, 07:47:20 AM

~Snip
I will be very much happy to acquire more knowledge in the forum.
Joining the BTT forum is indeed the right thing for people who want to enter the crypto realm. So if you want to increase your knowledge and knowledge about the crypto field such as Bitcoin in this forum, you only need to be diligent in reading posts that you really want to learn about the knowledge contained therein. Apart from that, don't be shy to ask if you have questions, and don't hesitate to discuss with fellow members in this forum. Simply put, in my opinion the above method is a basic way for members of this forum to develop and increase their knowledge about cryptocurrency/bitcoin in this forum.

I am also planning to buy my first coins this week.
If you are actually going to buy your first crypto coin this week, don't forget to prioritize purchasing bitcoin. Because there is no doubt that bitcoin is the best quality cryptocurrency. Therefore, to invest in the crypto realm, Bitcoin must be prioritized for purchase. However, if you want to buy altcoins, don't forget to always do thorough research and analysis. Because unlike Bitcoin, altcoins carry a lot of risks.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Outhue

Activity: 826
Merit: 442

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2023, 07:47:49 AM

Nice, happy to have you on here newbie, I am not so sure you already know much about crypto but I can tell it's a better choice for choosing Bitcoin, my advice is let Bitcoin be your biggest holding, since you are talking about other altcoins as well, because altcoins are not as reliable as Bitcoin.

Do your own research on other coins apart from Bitcoin, majority of other coins are scam, and also I do hope you know which crypto wallet to use for storing your assets, some are bad choices, stay away from any closed source and custodial wallets, they won't give you access to your private keys or recovery phrases, even if they do they also have access to your fund and they can steal from you.

If you have the money you can buy a Trezor hardware wallet, if not, you should download an Electrum wallet from their official website, and make sure you keep your recovery seed to yourself only.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
sokani

Activity: 532
Merit: 434

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2023, 08:43:23 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2023, 08:58:44 AM by sokani

Welcome to the forum, this is the best place to kickstart your bitcoin journey. Bitcointalk has the brightest minds in the industry that are always willing to help and guide you in whatever areas you need assistance. Before anything, I would like you to go read the forum rules and guidelines,1 hold it firmly in your heart so that you won't have problems while you're here. Also, I would like to introduce you to Beginners and Help Encyclopedia,2 a rich collection of topics written by different users, do well to go through it and read topics that interests you.

[1]. Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ
[2]. Beginners and Help Encyclopedia

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
CASINO
SPORTS
RACING
OFFICIAL PARTNER OF
Argentina NT
CLOUD9
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Mophymac

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2023, 09:24:58 AM

There are a lot of educative topics here on Bitcoin forum researched/compiled by our senior colleagues for our benefits particularly,   we the newbies; to help add or increase our knowledge on bitcoin.  However,  you must be deliberate and persistent in your search. There are topics you will to have read more than once to grasp and appreciate the content.  The bottom line is no pain no gain.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2023, 09:43:25 AM

What are you looking for? Are you looking to use Bitcoin as an investment against inflation or increase your assets, or do you want to trade, or learn more about decentralized cash, or make a profit from the forum, or what? The first steps are always difficult, so describing what you are looking for will help you get good information.
You cant get all in one in one thread

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Peanutswar
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1036

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2023, 01:53:11 PM

Welcome to the community just keep lurking around here you can seek information regarding bitcoin investment and are welcome to share your knowledge, skills, and thoughts here. Members are open to sharing theirs too. Frequently asking the newbies what platform we buy Bitcoin most of us are using an exchange like Binance but don't limit yourself there's a lot right there it personal preferences. What wallet we are using is Electrum, others an application on their mobile, or software application you can access on their website. If you want to offer your services we have the Service Board in the Marketplace. Try to read the links other member provided. Enjoy the knowledge.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████