Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:42:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: next bitcoin?  (Read 1281 times)
Faisal2202

Activity: 1190
Merit: 466

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2023, 05:13:12 PM

I am a high school student. I learned about Bitcoin, but it's too late. I was so young. Because I was 4 years old in 2009. But as history tells us, bitcoin killer will emerge one day. I want to find out such coin, but I don't have enought knowledge and ability to do that.. I want to ask the smart people here. Is there a coin that is similar to Bitcoin now? something that is perfectly decentralized. I want to invest there. If there's a coin you're making, is fine too. Just let me know. I hope this post becomes a legend.
There is no single coin in the market which could compete with BTC, due to many of the reasons. Some are the following:

• BTC has half of the market cap of the overall crypto industry
  • Every other coin or token is directly or indirectly affected by the price alternation of BTC
  • BTC is king

Well, I don't have simple words to explain why there is no other coin similar to BTC, but my friend let me clear your one doubt that, you still have the opportunity and you can make a profit out of BTC, still. I mean many of us still consider ourselves early adopters of the BTC (of course not early in compared to the ones who adopted it in 2009 or 2010). But we in the long term, consider ourselves early adopters and do know that BTC will stay longer and will reach points that no one has ever expected.

I mean for understand that we are not late read it --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5468305.msg62909484#msg62909484 And if you wanted to

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Issa56

Activity: 1358
Merit: 908

View Profile
October 05, 2023, 05:25:27 PM

I am a high school student. I learned about Bitcoin, but it's too late.
Do you mean you are just learning about bitcoin and it's already too late? The bitcoin price might be higher than when it was introduced to you, but if you have plans to invest in bitcoin, then this is another opportunity. Don't be discouraged by the current price, if you don't invest now, you might end up regretting in the future why you didn't invest in bitcoin because you think the price is already high. I can't say  what the  price of bitcoin  will be in the next 5–10 years, but I am sure it is going to be very massive.

But as history tells us, bitcoin killer will emerge one day. I want to find out such coin, but I don't have enought knowledge and ability to do that..
I don't know the history that tells you that killer coins are going to emerge. Those people who are saying that are just anti-Bitcoin, lot's of coins have tried to compete with Bitcoin, but all of them are always ending up dead. I am not expecting any coin in the future that will kill Bitcoin, but lets keep looking.

I don't also have the knowledge to discover such a coin that will kill bitcoin, so it would be better if you try to learn harder so that you would be able to discover such a coin, but I am sure you won't be finding any.

Is there a coin that is similar to Bitcoin now? something that is perfectly decentralized.
No coin is similar to bitcoin in terms of decentralization.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Cookdata

Activity: 924
Merit: 876

Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin

View Profile
October 05, 2023, 06:01:41 PM

I am a high school student. I learned about Bitcoin, but it's too late. I was so young. Because I was 4 years old in 2009. But as history tells us, bitcoin killer will emerge one day. I want to find out such coin, but I don't have enought knowledge and ability to do that.. I want to ask the smart people here. Is there a coin that is similar to Bitcoin now? something that is perfectly decentralized. I want to invest there. If there's a coin you're making, is fine too. Just let me know. I hope this post becomes a legend.

There is a coin similar to bitcoin and they are all fork from bitcoin, but they are mostly garbage. Coins like Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin cash, Bitcoin SV and check them all, they have not live to their potential because they are scams. There are improve altcoins that are built on bitcoin source code like LTC but improved on the confirmation timing, it's better but what difference does it make so far with bitcoin, not even price growth comes near to bitcoin.

You want to make quick cash because you think bitcoin cannot give you that again but remember, quick money comes with high risk. There are altcoins in the market you can look up to but just know that they are very volatile, easy to grow in price through pump but the day they want to fall, you will love bitcoin more than you are trying to look for alternatives coins. So think twice and check what happened to some of the top altcoins last year.

Hyphen(-)

Activity: 798
Merit: 725

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2023, 06:28:58 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (2)

Just as others have said, there is no coin that is as completely decentralized as Bitcoin.
There are other coins in the cryptocurrency space, but they are not decentralized, although you can trust some of them at your own risk.

And there is no history that says that there is a coin that is a Bitcoin killer; if you have proof for that, you can provide it here for more clarification.

Since you are looking for another coin to invest in since you are thinking that Bitcoin will soon die, it means you want to make quick money in cryptocurrency, but I want you to know that that is the only coin you can trust with less risk, but others are good as well if you did your research and feel satisfied with them, but know that there is a very high risk in such an investment, so be prepared.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
tetaeridanus

Activity: 168
Merit: 33

Peace without Borders

View Profile
October 05, 2023, 06:31:43 PM

OP from your comment I was wondering if truly you know what you are talking about because you would not be asking such question and trying to find out if there is any comparison with bitcoin out there. To make the point clear mate there is no other coin competing or compared with bitcoin as far as blockchain is concerned. Bitcoin is the first decentralized digital currency that was founded by satoshi nakamoto for that reasons it was termed the Genesis block 

As a matter of fact, you are never late to adopt bitcoin. Bitcoin is still at its early adopter stage and as such holds more potentials and price value in time to come.

You can read about the Genesis block here

I need to correct something here, Genesis block is the first transactioned block in Bitcoin; Bitcoin is not called the genesis block but we can call it the birth of cryptocurrency. Genesis Block was moved from Satoshi to Hal Finney. Hope I helped OP.

Haram'da huzur arayana, Huzur haram olur.
ZAINmalik75

Activity: 1218
Merit: 599

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2023, 06:34:25 PM

Do not regret what you have not gained or lost control of, instead try to make out things with the resources you have now. I mean, if you have judged the potential of BTC then you might not have asked for another BTC or similar coin having the same potential that BTC has. Because, those who have realized the potential of BTC are still not going to leave it and have accumulated it for years. Even the ones who get their hands on BTC at an early age are still holding those BTCs.

Did you not think about that for another second? Do not make decisions in FOMO and try to listen to every POV and then decide what you have to get with what resources. Because if a person tells you that there is a coin that has similar potential that BTC has then You will spend all of your money on that in FOMO and in the end, you will lose everything.

So it is best to get some idea about BTC and how things work here.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Wakate

Activity: 966
Merit: 519

fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022

View Profile
October 05, 2023, 06:45:29 PM

It is just very funny to me how curious you are to find a coin just like you have explained like a Bitcoin killer that would dominate the market. For now I don't think that kind of coin has been created so far. There is no such kind of coin so you should be ready to invest in Bitcoin or any other coin in the  market.

Bitcoin is the major force of the market now and there is no coin that can be compared to Bitcoin in regard to market cap, volatility, holders and so on. Maybe when that time comes we are going to know what the coin would be but you should try your best to learn about the market so that you understand how the crypto market works and see if you can create that kind of coin you think will be Bitcoin killer.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
October 05, 2023, 07:04:49 PM

As a high school student, you're young, and you might be more vulnerable to being fooled or scammed. Do not be hasty and impulsive, especially when it comes to investments. Stay neutral in your approach to your feelings and decisions. Make sure to familiarize yourself with and verify the legitimacy of projects. There's no "next Bitcoin" currently in existence, but let's also not close our minds to the potential of other developers who's eager to solve problems that Bitcoin currently cannot solve

Stalker22
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1358

View Profile
October 05, 2023, 08:47:26 PM

I learned about Bitcoin, but it's too late.

That is your opinion, but you cannot know that. No one knows what the future holds.

But as history tells us, bitcoin killer will emerge one day.

That is wrong. History tells us that many have tried but none have succeeded.

I hope this post becomes a legend.

I doubt that.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
arabspaceship123

Activity: 868
Merit: 190

I'm a web developer. Hire me for your work.

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2023, 11:26:12 PM

What's similar to Bitcoin perfectly decentralised? You'll find decentralised bitcoin forks they're similar. If you're resolute bitcoin killer's emerging one day you can make a new cryptocurrency your self. If it changes the world it'll make you a legend.

██████████   ARABSPACESHIP 123     سفينة الفضاء العربية ١٢٣   ██████
|  | ||     |   
avatar & signature available to rent   |     || |  |

█████████████████  
Hire me to design your websites   █████████████████
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2023, 11:48:17 PM

At the current state of cryptocurrency, the Bitcoin killer had yet to be created.  There are lots of altcoins that announce to be Bitcoin killer but later end up as worthless shitcoin. 

I also agree that there will come a time when a new creation will make Bitcoin obsolete since it is normal for technology to become obsolete overtime while new and more powerful technology is created, but when will it happen is still unknown.  So instead of looking for the Bitcoin killer, it is better to learn more about the cryptocurrency industry and be updated on news and current events.  This way we will be notified if the Bitcoin killer has been actually created.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Out of mind

Activity: 434
Merit: 216

I like to treat everyone as a friend 🔹

View Profile
October 06, 2023, 05:54:29 AM

You were only 4 years old when Bitcoin was launched in 2009. In that case, we can say you are still a youth of 18 years, but you are now involved in Bitcoin and learning accordingly, I would say it is not too late. Rather, depending on your age, you have started to relate to Bitcoin a lot and have come to learn about Bitcoin. I never told myself that I was a latecomer to Bitcoin, as I was over 22 years old when I found out about it. But since you joined this forum to learn Bitcoin at a young age, I think you will soon gain a good knowledge of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is one of the first and foremost cryptocurrency that will remain your future asset for ages. As far as I know, I haven't seen any good alternatives to Bitcoin yet, but Bitcoin is one of the most dominant currencies in the crypto world. As you are interested in investing, I would advise you to stay away from altcoins, we have seen many in the past that altcoins have mostly turned into scams and people have lost their money. Accordingly, you discard altcoin and accept bitcoin, the best coin to invest is bitcoin.

ancafe

Activity: 1610
Merit: 693

View Profile
October 06, 2023, 06:53:26 AM

I am a high school student. I learned about Bitcoin, but it's too late. I was so young. Because I was 4 years old in 2009. But as history tells us, bitcoin killer will emerge one day. I want to find out such coin, but I don't have enought knowledge and ability to do that..
It's never too late when you want to do something and all you need to do is learn to understand how to do it properly. If you are still young, there may be big obstacles regarding capital and I also experienced this when I first got to know Bitcoin. But when confidence in Bitcoin has grown there are ways we can invest, allocating a regular amount of money even if it is small and DCA is the best way you can use at this time.

I want to ask the smart people here. Is there a coin that is similar to Bitcoin now? something that is perfectly decentralized. I want to invest there. If there's a coin you're making, is fine too. Just let me know. I hope this post becomes a legend.
There is no coin nearby that can compete with bitcoin in a decentralized manner and if you think there is a coin that is similar to bitcoin, then we can decide that it is a scam? I have done some research before deciding to invest and what I found that Bitcoin is one of the best ever.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Gladitorcomeback

Activity: 644
Merit: 593

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2023, 07:01:44 AM

I am a high school student. I learned about Bitcoin, but it's too late. I was so young. Because I was 4 years old in 2009. But as history tells us, bitcoin killer will emerge one day. I want to find out such coin, but I don't have enough knowledge and ability to do that.. I want to ask the smart people here. Is there a coin that is similar to Bitcoin now? something that is perfectly decentralized. I want to invest there. If there's a coin you're making, is fine too. Just let me know. I hope this post becomes a legend.

First of all tou you are not late, you can still invest in btc. People in 2014 was also saying same but after that Bitcoin rised so many x and I believe that people in 2035 will say same that why they not invested in 2020-2025.

History tells that there was no good investment than gold before Bitcoin and  thousands year gold ruled over other currency. Now my question is you can wait for thousand years  for emerging Bitcoin killer.

Many coins are launched with the idea of Bitcoin killer but no one succeeded. Ethereum, Litecoin, XRP and Bitcoin cash were some coins launched with this mission and you can compare them with btc. No coin is more decentralized than btc nd further more global adoption playing great role in it which only belong to Bitcoin.

DeathAngel
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1596

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 06, 2023, 11:46:51 AM

There is no next bitcoin, many people before you have asked & become broke chasing for a magical coin that doesn’t exist. You are still very young, my advice to you is save regularly & buy bitcoin for many, many years. You will do very well if you buy regularly & hold long term. I know it’s boring but it’s effective.

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
zaim7413

Activity: 1232
Merit: 332

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 06, 2023, 12:12:51 PM

Who says it's too late to learn about Bitcoin, anyone who wants to learn about Bitcoin can learn whenever they are ready. Bitcoin is not about today for tomorrow, next week, next month and next year, Bitcoin will continue to exist even though generations have changed.
There is no perfect decentralized coin like Bitcoin. Now we have the best coins and are starting to be accepted by several companies including buying Honda products with Bitcoin, so there is no other recommendation for you besides Bitcoin.

Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1236

Cashback 15%

View Profile
October 06, 2023, 12:26:16 PM

Who says it's too late to learn about Bitcoin, anyone who wants to learn about Bitcoin can learn whenever they are ready.
I think OP is talking about missing out on the opportunity of investing in Bitcoin in its early days, quite a lot of people think they've missed out on Bitcoin because thy didn't buy Bitcoin when it was relatively cheap, well the reason is that most people who think this way consider Bitcoin as only a get rich quick scheme, because if they didn't, they'd appreciate how far the network has come, both in terms of price and as a currency.

Op seems to be looking for another coin like Bitcoin (still in its early days), so they can buy it now and benefit when it grows into the future, it is better if they take such thought out of their mind, there are many altcoins out there and so many more are going to be created in the future, but 9 out of 10 lacks any actual utility or is a scam coin, forget about the "next Bitcoin" and use Bitcoin.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
arabspaceship123

Activity: 868
Merit: 190

I'm a web developer. Hire me for your work.

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2023, 02:34:25 PM

That's what it looks like. The OP's missed out on investing in the first years of bitcoin's birth so he's trying to identify the next big cryptocurrency. He wants to invest now so he'll be able to get rich when it grows but he's joining a group wanting the same. We don't know which new token or coin's going to make it big so can't tell him.

Who says it's too late to learn about Bitcoin, anyone who wants to learn about Bitcoin can learn whenever they are ready.
I think OP is talking about missing out on the opportunity of investing in Bitcoin in its early days, quite a lot of people think they've missed out on Bitcoin because thy didn't buy Bitcoin when it was relatively cheap, well the reason is that most people who think this way consider Bitcoin as only a get rich quick scheme, because if they didn't, they'd appreciate how far the network has come, both in terms of price and as a currency.

Op seems to be looking for another coin like Bitcoin (still in its early days), so they can buy it now and benefit when it grows into the future, it is better if they take such thought out of their mind, there are many altcoins out there and so many more are going to be created in the future, but 9 out of 10 lacks any actual utility or is a scam coin, forget about the "next Bitcoin" and use Bitcoin.

██████████   ARABSPACESHIP 123     سفينة الفضاء العربية ١٢٣   ██████
|  | ||     |   
avatar & signature available to rent   |     || |  |

█████████████████  
Hire me to design your websites   █████████████████
bluebit25

Activity: 1624
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2023, 06:48:14 AM

Since the day I entered this market, I have also seen a number of people claiming to kill bitcoin, but that seems to be just a way to attract attention from those with exaggerated purposes.

In fact, you can absolutely research about decentralized things, but I'm not a good person at finding GEMs, so I can only express that don't dream about anything other than focusing on deeper research with bitcoin to get more different values. With a young age like OP, you will have many opportunities if you prepare more knowledge and experience in this environment.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
GbitG

Activity: 742
Merit: 302

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2023, 09:05:57 AM

Yes, mate, I also think that the purpose of the OP's statement is to describe the investing opportunity in Bitcoin in the early days. That is, regret about the opportunity. Many similar people have been there before, are still there, and will be there in the future. Those who say that we have missed the opportunity to invest in Bitcoin In fact, it is not like that; Bitcoin always gives opportunities for profit. And those who catch the opportunity do not let the opportunity go away, but consider the opportunity as a booty and make an entry at the perfect time.

It is a little thought-provoking for those who say that we have missed the opportunity to ask them what lame excuses you had when Bitcoin made its ATH of 64.8k on April 14, 2021. So, in the same way, the regrater started regrating for missing the opportunity, and when Bitcoin was rejected and reached 16.4k in November 2022 in its bear cycle, no one could grab the opportunity while they felt afraid that Bitcoin would end.

It is surprising that when Bitcoin was expensive, they were trying to buy it, and when it became cheap, they were not ready to buy and started making lame excuses. So the purpose of saying this is that those who are ready to grab the opportunity take every opportunity and do not miss it, and those who are not serious only make excuses. Moreover, Bitcoin gives you the opportunity to enter at a low price, so the wise person is the one who does not waste the opportunity and books a profit by entering at the perfect time.

█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██