Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:36:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: next bitcoin?  (Read 1297 times)
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
November 04, 2023, 04:03:05 AM

It's said for so many times that there will be a bitcoin killer, I'd say that forget about that and focus on what we've got as of today and that is with Bitcoin. There's no need to think of the next bitcoin because it is irreplaceable and if there is another project that shall emerge then it is because of what it is and not because it's attached to be the next Bitcoin. It's not just all about the price that it has got but look at the use case of Bitcoin. It's actually like dollar nowadays where you can spend it in many stores that accepts it as a real money. Unlike the next bitcoin you might be thinking is just a random token that nobody wants to use. That's the point, the use case that it has got and how many people willing to adopt it.
I was alarmed recently when I read that Quantum computer can end Bitcoins decentralization but seems it
 is fading story now , because still there are nothing that can kill bitcoin(not at least in our time now) having next bitcoin will be
impossible because how did OP expect people will trust another coin when there are already tons of Altcoin that investors can
use upon ? and how do expect something like this growth to take place when having bitcoin is more than enough to said its worth it?
For years there has been speculation that quantum computers are going to end bitcoin, but what those people that make that argument do not seem to get is that if bitcoin was affected by those computers the same will be true for banks, governments and businesses.

The good news is there are already quantum resistant algorithms, and once it may seem as if quantum computers are getting close to break the current cryptographic algorithms then all institutions around the world will move towards those resistant algorithms to avoid their security being broken.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zanab247

Activity: 1190
Merit: 126

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 04, 2023, 06:42:04 AM

Since you said you're looking for coin that is profitable like BTC in the market, I will assure you that there is no coin that is stable like BTC but I can refer you to some coins you can invest in the market you will earn a good profits when the price of BTC increase higher because, whenever the price of BTC hit higher in the market, it gives other cryptocurrencies opportunity to increase too. I will advise you to try this two coins Solana and BNB, but try to do your own research to verify what am referring you to before investing in this bear run because all those two coins always move close to BTC price whenever there is a bull run in the market.

Long term hodling is more profitable than short term hodling which you need to take note of that when making your choice on coins that are potential like BTC in the market.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 04, 2023, 07:50:27 AM

Since you said you're looking for coin that is profitable like BTC in the market, I will assure you that there is no coin that is stable like BTC but I can refer you to some coins you can invest in the market you will earn a good profits when the price of BTC increase higher because, whenever the price of BTC hit higher in the market, it gives other cryptocurrencies opportunity to increase too. I will advise you to try this two coins Solana and BNB, but try to do your own research to verify what am referring you to before investing in this bear run because all those two coins always move close to BTC price whenever there is a bull run in the market.
I agree, there's no better coin than Bitcoin and if it's about stability on its market, Bitcoin has been the most reliable of them all.

Long term hodling is more profitable than short term hodling which you need to take note of that when making your choice on coins that are potential like BTC in the market.
It differs to the need of an investor. If short term holding seems to be profitable for him then you better go get that and take your profits shortly. But there is no argument if it's about long term, I've proved that myself that it's the best period on this market if you want to enter.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

View Profile
November 04, 2023, 07:51:49 PM

No point in crying over something you didn’t have control over
Technically you’re not yet late to bitcoin as investment is already in your mind even as a high school student you can still invest in btc now and still watch your money grow there has been lots of projects to have claimed to be the next btc but nothing has proven themselves to be true yet and i believe no coin will emerge to be better than btc in the near future either

why take a risk of losing your money on coins you know wouldn’t surpass btc instead of just putting your money into a sure and safe option that is btc?

letteredhub

Activity: 518
Merit: 202

My privacy, my right.

View Profile
November 08, 2023, 09:44:03 PM

Technically you’re not yet late to bitcoin as investment is already in your mind even as a high school student you can still invest in btc now and still watch your money grow there has been lots of projects to have claimed to be the next btc but nothing has proven themselves to be true yet and i believe no coin will emerge to be better than btc in the near future either

why take a risk of losing your money on coins you know wouldn’t surpass btc instead of just putting your money into a sure and safe option that is btc?
what is the yardstick backing this claims of newbies lamenting how late they have arrived to investing in bitcoin. Bitcoin still has more circles to cover and any investor that have a realistic accumulative DCA strategy is certain of making profit on the long go. There's no replica for bitcoin, bitcoin is unique with a universal acceptance that no altcoin can beat the reach, BCH regardless of using the similar name  bitcoin-cash was unable to replace or pick a solid competition against Bitcoin (BTC). Bitcoin has hold the lead among all cryptocurrencies for over a decade now and it's still extend the lead currently unbeaten.
Cryptoababe

Activity: 707
Merit: 18

Do it For Better Humanity

View Profile
November 09, 2023, 11:59:36 PM

I am a high school student. I learned about Bitcoin, but it's too late. I was so young. Because I was 4 years old in 2009. But as history tells us, bitcoin killer will emerge one day. I want to find out such coin, but I don't have enought knowledge and ability to do that.. I want to ask the smart people here. Is there a coin that is similar to Bitcoin now? something that is perfectly decentralized. I want to invest there. If there's a coin you're making, is fine too. Just let me know. I hope this post becomes a legend.

Honestly, I Bitcoin killer isn't coming. Im sure of this. You can try get some Bitcoin or keep participate in different kinds of exchanges event to earn free coins. I wont advise you to go into lowcap coins cos they are mostly scams. But if you can get someone close to you to guide you, then you should be able to buy the ones that are safe. And you might end up making huge profit when the bull market comes.
alankasman

Activity: 910
Merit: 316

View Profile
November 10, 2023, 03:58:00 AM

But as history tells us, bitcoin killer will emerge one day. I want to find out such coin, but I don't have enought knowledge and ability to do that..
Optimus Prime is a true leader. The strongest opponent will not win against Optimus prime because his mission is to save not destroy the planet.

I've been with altcoins for years and haven't found a coin as great as Bitcoin. This is the first after not participating in a long time and not wanting to participate in altcoins anymore.
For a long time, there have been people who said that one day a coin would be born that could beat Bitcoin, but Bitcoin is still the best and most other coins are just running in place.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
wxa7115

View Profile
November 10, 2023, 04:31:56 AM

what is the yardstick backing this claims of newbies lamenting how late they have arrived to investing in bitcoin. Bitcoin still has more circles to cover and any investor that have a realistic accumulative DCA strategy is certain of making profit on the long go. There's no replica for bitcoin, bitcoin is unique with a universal acceptance that no altcoin can beat the reach, BCH regardless of using the similar name  bitcoin-cash was unable to replace or pick a solid competition against Bitcoin (BTC). Bitcoin has hold the lead among all cryptocurrencies for over a decade now and it's still extend the lead currently unbeaten.
Those newbies do not want to perform a DCA strategy and earn money with bitcoin in such a slow manner and by investing so much capital.

So when they look at the price of bitcoin and its volume they think they are too late, and in a way they are right, since what they want is to earn a ridiculous amount of money and become millionaires by investing just a few hundreds dollars, and bitcoin cannot offer that performance anymore.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 10, 2023, 02:09:22 PM

I am a high school student. I learned about Bitcoin, but it's too late. I was so young. Because I was 4 years old in 2009. But as history tells us, bitcoin killer will emerge one day. I want to find out such coin, but I don't have enought knowledge and ability to do that.. I want to ask the smart people here. Is there a coin that is similar to Bitcoin now? something that is perfectly decentralized. I want to invest there. If there's a coin you're making, is fine too. Just let me know. I hope this post becomes a legend.
Now that you are old enough to understand bitcoin then why having this second thoughts? why looking for next bitcoin when the original is still existing and still profitable?
bitcoin even shows great growth weeks after your posting ?

and what I am seeing here is your not interested in having conversation here in your own thread and I am afraid that you have just created this for spamming.

How much are you going to invest if ever? are you trying to say that you wanted to put 1 dollar and after 10 years to become a Million like what early adopters earned?
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1160

View Profile
November 10, 2023, 06:53:31 PM

Now that you are old enough to understand bitcoin then why having this second thoughts? why looking for next bitcoin when the original is still existing and still profitable?
bitcoin even shows great growth weeks after your posting ?

and what I am seeing here is your not interested in having conversation here in your own thread and I am afraid that you have just created this for spamming.

How much are you going to invest if ever? are you trying to say that you wanted to put 1 dollar and after 10 years to become a Million like what early adopters earned?
There will always be young kids who are going to get a lot more excited that we would ever get, they will want to get the most out of their life and for that to happen they will want to get rich quicker. When I was younger I wanted to be wealthy before I was 30 years old, so that I would live a life like kings, things I couldn't do or wouldn't be bale to do without money, I wanted money for all those things.

When I grew older nowadays, I realize that the only thing that matters is to have enough money for when I am unable to work, I wouldn't want to be someone who is 75 years old and has to work in order to survive, that would be quite terrible because you would be possibly unable to work, and you would need money for those days.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
November 11, 2023, 05:59:23 AM

Those newbies do not want to perform a DCA strategy and earn money with bitcoin in such a slow manner and by investing so much capital.

So when they look at the price of bitcoin and its volume they think they are too late, and in a way they are right, since what they want is to earn a ridiculous amount of money and become millionaires by investing just a few hundreds dollars, and bitcoin cannot offer that performance anymore.
They are lacking in knowledge but it's not an excuse to not do a research. If they do, they will found out that DCA is one of the best ways to invest in BTC. It's not heavy in the pocket than doing all-in's. No one is too late in here as long as Bitcoin is still there because it is fluctuating and then more all-time highs are still going to be unlocked soon. It take patience here to be successful.

Even in the past, Bitcoin didn't just go to Hero from Zero but it also took a lot of time, and I doubt if many have became a millionaire, adding the fact that Bitcoin is less known that time. BTC as a foreign currency, you as a holder are going to be very happy already once you saw that you can now sell your coin, so you're definitely going to sell it early.

Adbitco

Activity: 1428
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2023, 05:34:18 PM

Since you missed the whole process I am sorry there is no coin or projects that can compete with Bitcoin even though any projects is launched today and claiming to be the superior believe it or not within the shortest time they will all fold up because many projects tried to compete with bitcoin but has failed due to decentralized nature of bitcoin. What i will tell you is that no time is late for you to invest, the market is still low you can buy and hold because while trying to wait for a fellow competitor to come launch a project to bring down bitcoin may be very hard which I know is not possible.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2023, 05:30:34 PM

A massive numbers had been made, thousands of it claims to be bitcoin or seen as a bitcoin killer but as of now there's really no altcoin can beat bitcoin. I don't see people willing to give up their bitcoin just to make another altcoin that has a potential to beat bitcoin. Bitcoin is the legacy of cryptocurrency, many believe that it will last before their lifetime ends. Technology wise, sure! there are many altcoin that is better than bitcoin but bitcoin is number one for many reasons and I don't think it's wise to oppose it especially if we want to make good profits from it.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 15, 2023, 07:00:43 AM

It's said for so many times that there will be a bitcoin killer, I'd say that forget about that and focus on what we've got as of today and that is with Bitcoin. There's no need to think of the next bitcoin because it is irreplaceable and if there is another project that shall emerge then it is because of what it is and not because it's attached to be the next Bitcoin. It's not just all about the price that it has got but look at the use case of Bitcoin. It's actually like dollar nowadays where you can spend it in many stores that accepts it as a real money. Unlike the next bitcoin you might be thinking is just a random token that nobody wants to use. That's the point, the use case that it has got and how many people willing to adopt it.
I was alarmed recently when I read that Quantum computer can end Bitcoins decentralization but seems it
 is fading story now , because still there are nothing that can kill bitcoin(not at least in our time now) having next bitcoin will be
impossible because how did OP expect people will trust another coin when there are already tons of Altcoin that investors can
use upon ? and how do expect something like this growth to take place when having bitcoin is more than enough to said its worth it?
For years there has been speculation that quantum computers are going to end bitcoin, but what those people that make that argument do not seem to get is that if bitcoin was affected by those computers the same will be true for banks, governments and businesses.

The good news is there are already quantum resistant algorithms, and once it may seem as if quantum computers are getting close to break the current cryptographic algorithms then all institutions around the world will move towards those resistant algorithms to avoid their security being broken.
Yeah and thanks for the heads up here mate, this clears my thought now and yes Government will not let this
 to happen because all will be affected so now we are closing the topic in about Quantum computers killing our precious Bitcoin and this
proves one thing once again that bitcoin will live more years than those detractors wanted to say,sorry for them but  bitcoin will be our
 future currency.

Now I can stay calm because truly this bothers me for sometime but yes conversation about this stopped already .

doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
November 15, 2023, 02:32:30 PM

Technically you’re not yet late to bitcoin as investment is already in your mind even as a high school student you can still invest in btc now and still watch your money grow
Well, though everyone says it's never too late to make investments, it keeps getting late as we keep moving into the future. The level of investment growth right now would never be able to match the level that we saw during the last decade from 2012 to 2022. So, OP is looking for an altcoin that can provide them the same growth potential and match the level of Bitcoin's initial growth which isn't possible in my opinion because no altcoin can reach that place.

It's better if he settles down with the existing cryptocurrencies that have good potential instead of looking for new cryptocurrencies to invest in because even if some of them might have good potential and provide good profits, most of them will only eat their money up and that will cost them more than the profits they might get from other investments.

wxa7115

View Profile
November 16, 2023, 07:06:12 AM

Technically you’re not yet late to bitcoin as investment is already in your mind even as a high school student you can still invest in btc now and still watch your money grow
Well, though everyone says it's never too late to make investments, it keeps getting late as we keep moving into the future. The level of investment growth right now would never be able to match the level that we saw during the last decade from 2012 to 2022. So, OP is looking for an altcoin that can provide them the same growth potential and match the level of Bitcoin's initial growth which isn't possible in my opinion because no altcoin can reach that place.

It's better if he settles down with the existing cryptocurrencies that have good potential instead of looking for new cryptocurrencies to invest in because even if some of them might have good potential and provide good profits, most of them will only eat their money up and that will cost them more than the profits they might get from other investments.
And that is precisely the issue, if people were more pragmatic about what they are looking for then investing in bitcoin even at its current price will be a very good proposition, as bitcoin still is holding a massive amount of potential.

But people more than anything are looking for assets which can move in an explosive manner and generate substantial profits in a short amount of time, while at the same time they incur in no risk, and an asset like that does not really exist.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
2Pizza410000BTC

Activity: 364
Merit: 222

View Profile
November 16, 2023, 07:55:21 AM

OP don't regret you are not late to bitcoin maybe god sent you to this world too late. But I want to tell you that there is no rival coin to Bitcoin and will not be created in the future. If you think there are rival coins to Bitcoin and will be created in the future then you are completely wrong and false. Bitcoin is the only coin among cryptocurrencies. We directly accept this Bitcoin as the king of cryptocurrencies. But yes you can invest in coins other than Bitcoin but there you have to take maximum risk. If you can hold a few important shitcoins for long term taking maximum risk then you can gain a lot in future.

Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

View Profile
November 16, 2023, 09:35:55 AM

OP don't regret you are not late to bitcoin maybe god sent you to this world too late. But I want to tell you that there is no rival coin to Bitcoin and will not be created in the future. If you think there are rival coins to Bitcoin and will be created in the future then you are completely wrong and false. Bitcoin is the only coin among cryptocurrencies. We directly accept this Bitcoin as the king of cryptocurrencies. But yes you can invest in coins other than Bitcoin but there you have to take maximum risk. If you can hold a few important shitcoins for long term taking maximum risk then you can gain a lot in future.
Maybe OP wanted an instant profit or so much assurance that he is looking ,  so this is why he keeps seeking for another bitcoin but if he only knew what is waiting for him finding this? of course another scam that promising to be the next bitcoin like what did in the past , how many Bitcoin claiming that we have seen?

OP try not to find net bitcoin instead Invest in Bitcoin that already had and yes making Money takes time and courage and of course support to what you are investing.
and also why seek for next one when we already have existing one that made many   a successful investor and yes grab their earning .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Chato1977

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

View Profile
November 16, 2023, 11:57:31 AM

Don't be a fool mate, there will never be NET BITCOIN so if you will continue to look for it? then better leave this community
because you will never find one.

and also remember that this is currency , and you are investing for the future if not yours at least those people that you will be inheriting .
Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2023, 08:14:16 PM

There won't be any next Bitcoin and it don't need to be another Bitcoin to give you ROI like Bitcoin did. Just look at the ROI of some altcoin like matic, sol, Shiba Inu. They are extremely rare but exist and there will be more like these in the future. But the sad reality is it is next to impossible to tell which one will be the next that can shows that level of growth. So I think it's better to invest a small amount in different type of narrative coin and if you are lucky enough you might pick the right one.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀