Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:57:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: next bitcoin?  (Read 1298 times)
GlacierBIT

Activity: 896
Merit: 255

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 19, 2023, 09:41:34 AM

Creating new tokens like Bitcoin already means being in its shadow. Bitcoin is beyond competition, no one can replace it. Time has shown that everything else is temporary and he is the only one. And time will undoubtedly determine the evolution and dynamics of cryptocurrencies, but Bitcoin position remains the determining factor in this situation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Makus

Activity: 322
Merit: 217

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2023, 06:08:37 PM

Op I don't think any crypto can take the place of Bitcoin, any new coin that is created is just another clone that can never take the place of its original, provided its from the crypto world there is no chance of any altcoin to overthrown Bitcoin, even the top altcoins in the market are no where close to that of  Bitcoin. I think what you're hopefully waiting for is a fairy tale told told to children, and they can never exit nor be fulfilled. So I'll advise you search no longer and work with what you have at hand. Besides who says it too late for bitcoin accumulation? It is never too late to start bitcoin accumulation, the fact that you'll not be able to purchase 1BTC easily doesn't mean you can't purchase some satoshi, if the overall price of 1BTC increase that of the satoshi would also increase, so you are never too late to start accumulating. But if you ignore accumulating now, after few years you'll still say, had it been I knew.
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 08:08:35 PM

I am a high school student. I learned about Bitcoin, but it's too late. I was so young. Because I was 4 years old in 2009. But as history tells us, bitcoin killer will emerge one day. I want to find out such coin, but I don't have enought knowledge and ability to do that.. I want to ask the smart people here. Is there a coin that is similar to Bitcoin now? something that is perfectly decentralized. I want to invest there. If there's a coin you're making, is fine too. Just let me know. I hope this post becomes a legend.
Who said to you that it was too late and I don't think a new currency will kill Bitcoin perhaps it will just be no demand will kill it. Perhaps you'll find it if you listen with too much information and think it will be the Bitcoin killer. Perhaps you'll like Doge because it's decentralized and no you'll not be a legend because you posted this.
andyou1234

Activity: 950
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 25, 2023, 04:25:56 PM

What do you mean by the next bitcoin???  Are you not sure about bitcoin as it currently exists, or do you want to find a coin that is the same as bitcoin, I hope you don't dream of waiting for another BtC to come because it is very impossible for altcoins to match achievements like BTC, because I think BTC is the parent  of all the coins in the crypto world, so for now let's focus on the coins in each portfolio, don't expect things that not may not happen.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
December 10, 2023, 01:27:16 PM

I am a high school student. I learned about Bitcoin, but it's too late. I was so young. Because I was 4 years old in 2009. But as history tells us, bitcoin killer will emerge one day. I want to find out such coin, but I don't have enought knowledge and ability to do that.. I want to ask the smart people here. Is there a coin that is similar to Bitcoin now? something that is perfectly decentralized. I want to invest there. If there's a coin you're making, is fine too. Just let me know. I hope this post becomes a legend.

there will be no next Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is the only king in cryptocurrency and there will be no altcoin that can replace it, but if you want to find an altcoin that can compete with Bitcoin and will be in 2nd place in coinmarketcap in the future, then I can recommend you to invest in SOL and TON, because in my opinion these two altcoin have a huge potential for their prices to increase very high and their position to increase in the top 5 positions on coinmatketcap in the future, so by investing in SOL and TON at this time, then you will get a big profits in the future.

jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 10, 2023, 06:53:11 PM

You don't need to look for the next BTC, there are so many new coins in the space that will do 5000X, all you need to do is to find them early and take part of these profits. The best way to find good projects is look at the trends, like recently AI projects are doing well and spread your bet in like 4 to 5 of them, once you keep doing this you will get the return you are looking for

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
December 13, 2023, 05:12:33 PM

You don't need to look for the next BTC, there are so many new coins in the space that will do 5000X, all you need to do is to find them early and take part of these profits. The best way to find good projects is look at the trends, like recently AI projects are doing well and spread your bet in like 4 to 5 of them, once you keep doing this you will get the return you are looking for
You make it sound like it's a piece of cake and anyone with even minimal knowledge about the market and cryptocurrencies can earn profit from this market but it's not the truth and reality is always different. If it was that easy to identify projects that would gain multiple folds of their current price then I believe there would have been one millionaire out of 10 traders right now, but since that isn't how things are done, traders usually just stay happy with whatever profit they manage to get.

People like you are the reason why newbie investors think that this market is very easy and one can easily earn a lot of money from it because you motivate them to make investments, that too in new projects that might not gain any value and die off before they manage to take off in the first place.

Zanab247

Activity: 1190
Merit: 126

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 16, 2023, 08:02:57 AM

Quote from: GlacierBIT
Creating new tokens like Bitcoin already means being in its shadow. Bitcoin is beyond competition, no one can replace it. Time has shown that everything else is temporary and he is the only one. And time will undoubtedly determine the evolution and dynamics of cryptocurrencies, but Bitcoin position remains the determining factor in this situation.
There are many coins that will rise higher in the future but no one will rise above BTC despite we know that BTC will not last forever in the market, but as it stand now in the market, there is no coins you can use to compare BTC because the price has reached $43k. The coin that is close to BTC is Ethereum which is standing in the 2nd position among other cryptocurrencies which is a sign that if BTC disappear from the market today, it will take over as the king among other cryptocurrencies because the price has increased to $2k and it will surely reach $3k before the end of next year 2024.

BTC still remain the king among other cryptocurrencies, I don't think there are coins like BTC in the market but there are some potential coins you can invest now and you will have pretty money to achieve when their price rise higher.

Miracle4us

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2023, 11:11:38 AM

Don't be a fool mate, there will never be NET BITCOIN so if you will continue to look for it? then better leave this community
because you will never find one.

and also remember that this is currency , and you are investing for the future if not yours at least those people that you will be inheriting .
Is there a coin that is similar to Bitcoin now? something that is perfectly decentralized. I want to invest there. If there's a coin you're making, is fine too. Just let me know.
If you see anyone claiming that he created a better version of Bitcoin and ask you to invest, that's a sure sign that it is scam. Instead, just stick to good old Bitcoin and you will be fine. You probably won't become millionaire by investing few hundreds of dollars, but its still better than keeping all your money in fiat and looking at inflation eating it.

You need to research Kaspa then ($KAS). It has better fundamentals, although it may take time for it to challenge BTC.
Dunamisx

Activity: 854
Merit: 539

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 16, 2023, 04:58:55 PM

For now there's no next bitcoin base on i understand about the crypto market, are we to compare with altcoins in which none was found to be compared to bitcoin or the introduction of a new digital coin or any other thing developed yet, bitcoin is also yet to gain the massive mainstream as expected whereby it will be the most reserved and global currency of the world, which we are still moving towards that stage and governments will have nothing than supporting it's adoption, so there's no next bitcoin for now than the bitcoin we have.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Makus

Activity: 322
Merit: 217

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2023, 08:15:17 PM

For now there's no next bitcoin base on i understand about the crypto market,

No there is no next Bitcoin even in time to come, even the best altcoin cannot be considered as the second Bitcoin, nor will it be considered the second best, reason being that it is a follower of Bitcoin price movement, so it cannot do more than itself. Bitcoin will continue to give altcoins a very massive space that you can't even think of comparing any altcoin to Bitcoin, even in time past Bitcoin has proven that it is worthy of any kind of holding but, it is more profitable for long term holders.
alankasman

Activity: 910
Merit: 316

View Profile
December 16, 2023, 08:15:21 PM

Since then there have not been many coins and tokens available on the market
Creating new tokens is very easy to then market.
There are already around 11,600 cryptocurrencies available on the coingecko list consisting of coins and tokens but none of them can match Bitcoin.
Only Bitcoin is the only asset that has gone through all the processes so that Bitcoin/BTC is the most valuable asset for now and for the future of the crypto world.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Obim34

Activity: 238
Merit: 206

View Profile
December 17, 2023, 07:35:26 AM

You need to research Kaspa then ($KAS). It has better fundamentals, although it may take time for it to challenge BTC.
Are you serious newbie, how am I sure you have even a slight idea about Bitcoin. Seems you are trying to promote a project cos you have no basic idea about Bitcoin and you already making suggestion on what to invest into.
I'm shocked, you never even mentioned Ethereum which is next to Bitcoin you went on to mention something that should be excluded from the list.
Bitcoin has no superior and will remain being Bitcoin no other crypto currency can be like Bitcoin even in years coming so it is better to stick that into your head.

Many Altcoins have been compared to Bitcoin already but with time we see there downfall too early, as no true value associated with those crypt currency. So it will be better to stick with Bitcoin and begin to invest now

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 17, 2023, 07:38:42 AM

Many Altcoins have been compared to Bitcoin already but with time we see there downfall too early, as no true value associated with those crypt currency. So it will be better to stick with Bitcoin and begin to invest now
They will never learn. They are so selfish thinking that their altcoins will surpass bitcoin and the achievements that it has got. But they need to understand that bitcoin is incomparable and if they want to compare, they should choose another altcoin if they are into it.
Because no matter good things and shill they say to their crypto or alts they invest, it is not going to work against bitcoin. But with some alts, maybe it is going to work.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2023, 10:52:28 AM

If you talk about the next bitcoin, it's just ethereum. from the user community and the largest capital market after bitcoin.
But if you mean the next bitcoin to finish and eliminate bitcoin this mean bitcoin killer from the world of crypto currency I can say there is no single coin that can do this.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
December 19, 2023, 11:02:30 AM

Years and years have passed yet there are still question about if there will be another chance of having new bitcoin or at least to purchase with the cheapest bitcoin price ever had.
they are too desperate to gain while they don;t even understand the crypto and have no big idea what bitcoin is all about.
If you talk about the next bitcoin, it's just ethereum. from the user community and the largest capital market after bitcoin.
But if you mean the next bitcoin to finish and eliminate bitcoin this mean bitcoin killer from the world of crypto currency I can say there is no single coin that can do this.

seriously? have you even read the topic before posting this? have you checked what op means when he asked for the next bitcoin?
because I see Ethereum has even a bad chance of earning that what bitcoin can bring to him for the next couple of years.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Mate2237

Activity: 714
Merit: 580

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2023, 02:25:29 PM

Though your thread is some how complicated but the idea is captured. And if you want to invest in a project that is very close to Bitcoin then that you have some amount of money to invest. And that money can be invested in Bitcoin. Use that money to invest in Bitcoin and hodle it for some years and when you have gotten enough then you can split the investment to another altcoins and doe now there is no coin which very close Bitcoin that is decentralized. Or so you want to try Ethereum? Ethereum is the second cryptocurrency in the cryptocurrency industry.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Miles2006

Activity: 238
Merit: 151

Cashback 15%

View Profile
December 20, 2023, 10:50:52 AM

They will never learn. They are so selfish thinking that their altcoins will surpass bitcoin and the achievements that it has got. But they need to understand that bitcoin is incomparable and if they want to compare, they should choose another altcoin if they are into it.
Because no matter good things and shill they say to their crypto or alts they invest, it is not going to work against bitcoin. But with some alts, maybe it is going to work.
We can't force anyone to learn, we can only share our opinion and at the end of the day everyone will choose what to do, I believe the op has already made his decision concerning his investment choice and if he's attentive and listens to people opinion he will choose to invest in bitcoin cause there's no better decentralize coin good as bitcoin. There's nothing bad choosing different altcoin for invest, with the resources and good strategy there's a guarantee of making profit or loss but there's no need comparing bitcoin with other altcoin cause bitcoin remains superior

regularjoe888

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 05:58:54 PM

I just viewed a new coin something called BitSha on altcoin announcements thread, very similar to bitcoin.
Essential10

Activity: 308
Merit: 81

View Profile
April 20, 2024, 10:26:37 AM

I just viewed a new coin something called BitSha on altcoin announcements thread, very similar to bitcoin.
I don't agree with you, it seems that the coin you mentioned will never be able to compete with Bitcoin, and never will. Bitcoin still remains the top cryptocurrency on the market and is second to none. While other projects may come and go in the market, Bitcoin's decentralized nature and widespread adoption make it a reliable investment choice. It is better not to invest in coins that are not trusted in the market. Consider buying and holding bitcoins for the long term for future profits.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: