Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:56:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Government job or private job?  (Read 960 times)
SATWAT

Activity: 882
Merit: 46

View Profile
March 31, 2024, 10:36:57 AM

Well government job has it own benefits compared to private which the boss can terminate your contract at any time when they seem to notice that your presence is no longer needed at the work space. Just like we have seen when Elon Must bought Twitter, he had no option than to terminate the jobs of thousands of people because he felt like there presence is no longer needed at the workspace.
Government jobs are more safer when it comes to workers termination of contracts.
Jobs in private companies are temporary, you can lose your job anytime. But if you do a government job then your job will be permanent. There are some private companies where the salary is high, but not as many benefits as government jobs. Wherever you work in government or private sector you have to work under others. But if you are a business then you can manage the business yourself. Even if you do business, you can provide work opportunities to others. So I like business.
There is no guaranteed you will not lose your government job because this is also available you can lose this as well with you need to manage things by your own, and you can manage this all in private jobs as well even I believe all jobs are having their own benefits and disadvantages as well and usually peoples those want to do something big they need to go with their own work instead of trying into job but still job is jobbed its government or private.
Few years back there were trends with mostly people's love to go for the government jobs, and then we have some change and multinational companies and big giants came which were good option, and now we have all things on own as what we need to achieve is more important.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Everything has to end one day.
KupaCrypto

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
April 01, 2024, 05:12:45 AM

As they said, government job is better compare to private job because it is permanent and pensionable and the job is more secured. Though private job too some are pensionable but not permanent and not that secured. And again in private job, you have the opportunity to let them know how much you want to be paid. You can either be paid higher or lower base on how you present yourself.

Which one do you prefer if you are given an offer?
They Both have there advantage and disadvantages, private job will give me you time to do other things, since you are your own boss, but at the same time government work is pensionable and secured, they hardly sack when it comes to government jobs,but  I will love the private jobs so I can have time to venture into other businesses, if you have a good and multi national business, you don't need any government pension. Come to think of the pensions it's just a token,most times not even enough to take care of responsibilities.
SmartCharpa

Activity: 448
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 03, 2024, 10:29:16 AM

As they said, government job is better compare to private job because it is permanent and pensionable and the job is more secured. Though private job too some are pensionable but not permanent and not that secured. And again in private job, you have the opportunity to let them know how much you want to be paid. You can either be paid higher or lower base on how you present yourself.

Which one do you prefer if you are given an offer?

In my opinion, it is depends on your country. However, in a private work, you have the right to decide the amount you wish to be paid based on the certificate and talents you can bring to the organization. In my country, I would prefer a private job because, in some cases, when it is time to receive your monthly salary, it may be delayed. After you have worked hard to get paid will become a problem, you may enter another month before receiving the previous month's salary, while in a private job, your salary will not be delayed. The advantage of a private work in my country is that the month does not always comes to an end before receiving your salary.

Some people prefer government jobs because they can leave at any time, they cannot come to work for three days, yet they will get paid at the end of the month, whereas in a private job, you must have an emergency before you can leave, while in government jobs, you can do whatever you want.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Loveday422

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2024, 01:17:32 PM

As they all said too that government job is more preferable than private job all because it's pensionable quite alright,but 99 percent of people working in government are not giving much concerned in it because they called it government job,they do it anyhow after all is not their private jobs
Many of the people who work in government job has their own company out their that's why they give less concerned in the government jobs,but is quite a pity that many don't even have the government job either private ,but to crown it all I prefer private job than government jobs ,many relied on the pensions which government are not even paying again ,if u are lucky u will receive yours ,but if u are not u will not see anything,so in this case is good to concentrate on your private job and do it very well ,even after your death your children can still maintain the company which optimistic concerned
knowngunman

Activity: 616
Merit: 330

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2024, 11:23:32 AM

In my opinion, it is depends on your country. However, in a private work, you have the right to decide the amount you wish to be paid based on the certificate and talents you can bring to the organization. In my country, I would prefer a private job because, in some cases, when it is time to receive your monthly salary, it may be delayed. After you have worked hard to get paid will become a problem, you may enter another month before receiving the previous month's salary, while in a private job, your salary will not be delayed. The advantage of a private work in my country is that the month does not always comes to an end before receiving your salary.

In addition to your point, I will also add that it depends on the nature of the job too. I don't know the part you're from but if you conduct a research today on people's opinion about private job, you'll discover that majority are into private work due to inability to secure government job. It's never their preferred choice to work with private organizations. There is nothing to write home about about private jobs. The organization decides your salary and you either accept it or reject the job. I have seen cases of private organizations owing their staffs for more than three good months salary and end up paying on installment when they decide to pay. Let not even talk about yearly bonus and promotion packages or even pension after retirement. An organization struggling to pay staffs salaries, you expect them to surprise their staffs with allowances and packages? It's not possible.

Of course, government work is not completely perfect, it has lapses too but much more better than private work here. Your salary is assured, it might not come early as expected some times but will certainly come. Your promotion is guaranteed and you will have access to numerous yearly packages and loans if interested. You don't need to worry about your living standard after your retirement because gratuity and pension got you covered. Aside that the work in government work is more less than in private works, the pay is also more favorable too in government work. The best of it is to become your own boss with investment and entrepreneur.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x