Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:22:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Government job or private job?  (Read 960 times)
montaga

Activity: 610
Merit: 264

Freedom, Natural Law

View Profile
December 07, 2023, 05:54:43 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2023, 06:05:17 PM by montaga

............. the public sector is all about giving back to the people ...............
If it is volantary work.
If it is paid from other peopls work then it is parasitic. Viruses and other nasties (cancer...) depend on a host to support and feed them.
Put a cookie in the jar is giving, taking a cookie out of the jar time and time again is a low life, disgrace to society.
Bushdark

Activity: 882
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 07, 2023, 06:16:45 PM

............. the public sector is all about giving back to the people ...............
If it is volantary work.
If it is paid from other peopls work then it is parasitic. Viruses and other nasties (cancer...) depend on a host to support and feed them.
Put a cookie in the jar is giving, taking a cookie out of the jar time and time again is a low life, disgrace to society.

We should alwa6go for what works for us. Some persons may have been applying for government job for not getting it, it is better we go for the once that are available so we can at least have something to do and take care of our needs. Getting a job this days is not easy especially jobs that would be of good income for our efforts. Even the government jobs are not paying very well although it all depends on our mode of specialization and what roles we intend to play in a long run.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Jenwi

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 14, 2023, 05:30:47 AM

In most cases, I prefer private jobs because most government workers are underpaid and many don't get there pensions or gratuity and as a result find it difficult to carter for their family.
Kelward

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 15, 2023, 07:31:11 AM

Which one do you prefer if you are given an offer?

Government jobs guarantees security, you're more relaxed and comfortable in the workplace, you're not given too much workload, you don't get to work during weekends and holidays, when you retire you're sure of a gratuity that can sustain you in old age. On the other hand there's no job security in most private companies, you can easily be fired at anything and probably be paid three months salary as compensation, or as agreed in your employment letter, you can be given the job of three people to do because the company wants to minimize expenditure, except for established companies most of them don't pay gratuities, we have more casual workers in private companies.

Taking all there advantages into consideration, most private companies pays better than government jobs, but in the long run most government jobs have better retirement packages than private companies. Government jobs makes it's workers to feel relaxed and not innovative, while private jobs, are demanding and they'll want you to be more productive. I'll choose private job over government job because I can improve myself better at a private job than a government job, and with my skills I can switch jobs to where I'll get a better pay package.

encryptogon

Activity: 117
Merit: 11

https://peachbitcoin.com/

View Profile
December 15, 2023, 02:51:04 PM

As they said, government job is better compare to private job because it is permanent and pensionable and the job is more secured. Though private job too some are pensionable but not permanent and not that secured. And again in private job, you have the opportunity to let them know how much you want to be paid. You can either be paid higher or lower base on how you present yourself.

In my country, if you have a government job you are lucky because you will get free medical along with retirement fund and pension. While in private sector things are not easy, pays are not lucrative and businessmen are trying to exploited the unemployed youth. Now, government is thinking about cutting the pension fund and other facilities they are providing; this will further burden the unemployment issue. If you have links in the government or money, you can easily get a job. Young, educated people are looking to explore the opportunities in other countries.   

2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 22, 2024, 05:37:25 PM

In most cases, I prefer private jobs because most government workers are underpaid and many don't get there pensions or gratuity and as a result find it difficult to carter for their family.

I will prefer govt job because I have been doing private job for a long time but I don't have much benefit in it. In the city we are living in, the government gives even petrol money to its servants and salaries every month, the government employees are very concerned about their own affairs. And we are private, which is not even get salary on time, so I think the government is better because it cares a lot about its servant

God bless u

Activity: 322
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 22, 2024, 05:45:28 PM

As they said, government job is better compare to private job because it is permanent and pensionable and the job is more secured. Though private job too some are pensionable but not permanent and not that secured. And again in private job, you have the opportunity to let them know how much you want to be paid. You can either be paid higher or lower base on how you present yourself.

In my opinion, should be a personal business, because the business is very powerful, it gives you a lot, that is, you can support what you have and the whole family from a business.
And a job, you will have to wait every day forsalary to come, then will spend what have, will run home expenses from the given salary , and the business that happens is daily, the daily routine. you can grow, you connect with people, because of that, you can earn much more, so I will always prefer my business instead of a job.

kaka_Shipai

Activity: 270
Merit: 21

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
January 22, 2024, 06:54:56 PM

Own buiness. Its much better then government or private job. Job is a job, doesn't matter if its private or govenment. But if one has to choose among the two options, that is Govt Job and Private Job, then it depends. If you have skills then private, but if you are useless and want easy money, then govt.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Cryptoprincess101

Activity: 224
Merit: 110

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
January 22, 2024, 07:33:15 PM

I don't really know if the private job you're referring to is working for someone but whichever way it is private jobs or government jobs are good but the most reliable job is having ones own establishment or company that is runned and managed by you because you will be aware of how everything is going rather than work for someone or the government whereas your salaries may not actually come at a time you expected it or even when we talk about pensions and gratuity, most people who retires from government works or private jobs finds it difficult to get their pensions and their gratuity even the ones that manages to get theirs spend even years before they are paid so no job is as guaranteed as the one you create for yourself.

Dunamisx

Activity: 868
Merit: 539

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 22, 2024, 08:57:58 PM

Someone like me cannot afford taking any offer to work under government because I've been used to being independent on my job nature, so working under them will tie me down and limit me to some certain extent, the working conditions that many finds themselves into is also part of what affects the quality of their performance in doing the job are were being employed for, we should make sure that our mind is always with the kind of job offer we are getting to do in life.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
January 23, 2024, 05:15:59 AM

It's depends on what the person wants because some feel satisfied with the little things they get either from government or the little business they do. Apart from been in the office to embezzled public found, no government official can compare themselves with private job , private job is more resourceful,there are level of private job that what they get within a week is the salary of government worker.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptoWODL

Activity: 252
Merit: 234

View Profile
January 23, 2024, 09:28:03 AM

Nowadays people prefer government jobs more than private jobs. People prefer government jobs because this job is secure and once in a while a huge amount of pension is available from this job.

But like other people I am not so much interested in government jobs because I prefer private jobs because private jobs pay more than government jobs.However, one of the disadvantages of private employment is that you may be dismissed from this job at any time.

|MINER|

Activity: 1134
Merit: 422

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2024, 04:14:31 PM

Government job is good in the eyes of common people because it is reliable and secure.  Everyone wants a secure life.  However, the salary of government jobs is a little less.  On the other hand, even if there is no hope of private jobs, the salary is high, but it depends on the individual's qualifications.  In private jobs the more skills you can see the more you will get paid. But the job security is very less. Any natural calamity can really cause job loss.  As we have seen during the time of COVID.  Many people have been fired.  Two advantages of two.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
goodbed

Activity: 33
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 25, 2024, 07:00:12 PM

Why here is no option of either self employed or business lol 😎?
Spaceman1000$

Activity: 532
Merit: 163

View Profile
January 25, 2024, 08:48:54 PM

1: Most people will want to go for the government job because it is pensionable and you can also get some gratuity after you serve for a good number of years, the job security for government job is another angle to it that a lot of people will grab if the opportunity comes.

2: on a different angle, the private jobs can be very good if the take home pay is palatable, because there are good paying private jobs that are out there that you can make a living and also create a good future for yourself if you plan your finances very well, but the major problem with this private job is the security because you can be dropped at any given time and is not pensionable. Most people will argue that they will go for a private job because they would want them to be well paid as they are in active service so that they can use the money to create a good future for themselves while they ars still working.

on the government side. others will argue that they want a pensionable job so that when they are  retired they can fall back on their pension.

oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2024, 11:57:30 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2024, 12:17:34 AM by oktana

Who said government jobs are permanent? I don’t think they are permanent by default. I think that government jobs are just generally safer but you can still be taken out of position. For me, any of them works well and as long as I am paid duly for the job which I am doing, there’s nothing that matters more. Private jobs have their advantages too, like higher salaries, better career growth opportunities, and even flexibility.

~~~

Why here is no option of either self employed or business lol 😎?

Because the comparison is between Government and private jobs and not what you mentioned.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Y3shot

Activity: 588
Merit: 166

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 05:35:28 AM

Government job is good in the eyes of common people because it is reliable and secure.  Everyone wants a secure life.  However, the salary of government jobs is a little less.  On the other hand, even if there is no hope of private jobs, the salary is high, but it depends on the individual's qualifications.  In private jobs the more skills you can see the more you will get paid. But the job security is very less. Any natural calamity can really cause job loss.  As we have seen during the time of COVID.  Many people have been fired.  Two advantages of two.
I think the reason why people Will always go for government job is because it is more secure to have. Government hard drop their workers to employ new set of workers. If you are employ to work for government it is very sure that you may spend all you life working for government without any fear to think of job being lost.  I think private job are cool expecially with their payment but they are unpredictable,  one can't tell how long the job will last.
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 04:11:12 PM

I think it depends on which country because in the current country I'm residing in, most people want to be in government jobs because of lifetime contracts their retirement funds are secured, and also their loans are quickly approved due to the work they are in. Unlike in the private sector where they cannot make things easy whenever they want to exit from their work because they get nothing when they retire the worst-case scenario is they are forever contractual which they are not promised of getting some retirement fees and they will be forced to work their whole life in order just to earn their living. As for me, I prefer to have my own business while working in order to secure my financial needs and I open more businesses as much as I can while I am capable of doing so.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Hispo
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 2137

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2024, 12:17:46 AM

I think it depends on which country because in the current country I'm residing in, most people want to be in government jobs because of lifetime contracts their retirement funds are secured, and also their loans are quickly approved due to the work they are in. Unlike in the private sector where they cannot make things easy whenever they want to exit from their work because they get nothing when they retire the worst-case scenario is they are forever contractual which they are not promised of getting some retirement fees and they will be forced to work their whole life in order just to earn their living. As for me, I prefer to have my own business while working in order to secure my financial needs and I open more businesses as much as I can while I am capable of doing so.

At least in your country there are options to reach retirement, here it does not matter whether one works for the government or the private sector. One is supposed to work here until one's death. The retirement payments for workers in the government are so low they are rather an insult against the workers. On the other hand, the private sector takes advantage of the situation in the country, they give better salaries, but they use legal loopholes not to pay their workers for their retirement funds.

When comes to opening a business, sometimes is the option some people with enough savings take here, in order to replace their retirement plans with something which is guaranteed for them to give profit, but we all know that starting and keeping a business is not easy. So be grateful you have got options to retirement, here we don't have them. I have seen people in their 69-70s working as hard as if they were 30 years old men.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
cryptoWODL

Activity: 252
Merit: 234

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 06:50:35 AM

I think it depends on which country because in the current country I'm residing in, most people want to be in government jobs
People of most countries now prefer government jobs no matter which country they are in.In the country where I live, government jobs are now like golden deer. Government job is golden deer in our country because it is very difficult to get government job here maybe 100 out of ten thousand people get government job in our country.Still people are always busy for government jobs. In government jobs people get much more amount of pensionable money at one time due to which the main attraction of people are now in government jobs.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: