Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:35:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Government job or private job?  (Read 960 times)
DYING_S0UL

Activity: 322
Merit: 318

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>BAN

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2024, 06:42:54 PM

None of them. Because where I live we have employment issues. We have more candidates than jobs. That's why I prefer to be self employed. Also I don't like to be bossed around by someone. That's why I plan to set up my own business if I have to. We have a lot of farming land, so it's possible for us to farm corps or livestock. To be honest, I am trying to do that at this very moment. Only recently bought an incubator which I'm using to hatch chicken eggs. Let's see how far can I go. I think that, if one is capable enough, he can earn more just by farming rather than running after govt/private jobs.

AoBT
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
JOIN US

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
█████

██████████
HIRE US
God bless u

Activity: 336
Merit: 109

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 07:25:54 PM

None of them. Because where I live we have employment issues. We have more candidates than jobs. That's why I prefer to be self employed. Also I don't like to be bossed around by someone. That's why I plan to set up my own business if I have to. We have a lot of farming land, so it's possible for us to farm corps or livestock. To be honest, I am trying to do that at this very moment. Only recently bought an incubator which I'm using to hatch chicken eggs. Let's see how far can I go. I think that, if one is capable enough, he can earn more just by farming rather than running after govt/private jobs.

Own business, own business is very great, there are many benefits in it, if one understands, he should never touch a private job or a government job. Take your time, no one is sitting on you, no one is forcing you, just work as you wish and do it with your own effort. The more you work, the more money you will get and the more work you have. If you don't do it, you will lose as much as you do, but in under other person job, you are always committed to what you have, that is, you can't go here and there even for a day. Your are bound to him so own business is a better for whole life.

Dunamisx

Activity: 868
Merit: 539

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 09:58:47 PM

You're right, being self employed is more better than the government jobs or the private jobs, if you're independent in your job nature, you're free to do as you like and maintain the way you want to experience your job nature, but there are other private jobs that are more high paying than government jobs but the position for them are more competitive, while in general, we take being under self, government and private respectively in their order of prefere.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
DYING_S0UL

Activity: 322
Merit: 318

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>BAN

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2024, 04:56:49 PM

You're right, being self employed is more better than the government jobs or the private jobs, if you're independent in your job nature, you're free to do as you like and maintain the way you want to experience your job nature, but there are other private jobs that are more high paying than government jobs but the position for them are more competitive, while in general, we take being under self, government and private respectively in their order of prefere.
Indeed, there are many high paying jobs, both government and private. But the competition is too much. Only 5–10 people are selected out of 1000–5000 candidates (not real statistics, but it's somehow similar, only to understand the current job situation at my place). On the other hand, the selection process isn't fair at all (mostly govt). One has to pay a huge amount of bribe to be selected. The officials would say, this isn't true, bla bla bla shit...but I'm telling from experience. And most of the time, they are ok with this as long as they can get their hands on a govt job. Because it will ensure him a secure, stable income with other benefits like pensions. So all these factors should also be put into consideration when choosing the right job.

AoBT
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
JOIN US

█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
█████

██████████
HIRE US
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 31, 2024, 09:04:39 PM

The government sets a salary for a job which will be the same for everyone who is doing that job while a private job will give a salary based on skills, so if you are in a place where your company is getting more benefits and your efforts add value then you become inevitable then your value of salary will skyrocket. There is no guarantee that government jobs are permanent because government also lay off their employees when a sector is becoming non profitable for over time and you can't do anything if that happens.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
uchegod-21

Activity: 952
Merit: 608

BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.

View Profile
February 01, 2024, 11:05:58 AM

It is not all bosses that are hash and if you have never been bossed over by any one, it will definitely be difficult for to become a boss. I do not mean that being a boss mean maltreating your subject or showing unnecessary superiority. There are good and kind bosses, and these are the people you will work with and kindly feel so comfortable. Although these kind of people are hard to find, especially in the third world countries.

In the civilized economy, extortion is not a priority. In as much as you are productive as an employee, you will get your due respect. Apart from that, proactive government makes laws that protect labour. So, in a country where things are organised, no one will boss you unnecessarily.

That being said, it is not a bad idea to be a boss of your own only if you have the capital, idea and experience to keep going. The government of a working country even has some good ways to support their citizens aspiring to be self employed.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Bravut

Activity: 112
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 14, 2024, 08:34:47 AM

Relating private Job to your own context I wouldn't take an offer;
Because, private enterprises don't really care about the well-being, affairs of her workers.But in the Government sector you have freedom, also can easily create time too for yourself either for holidays or for family,but that's not the case in a private sector they consume your own time and make you put efforts in growing there own business thereby increasing there personal resources.
One can't compare the pay by government to private enterprises... government workers are well paid and also escape the fear of losing there Job during staff reduction or crash in the business.
For me Government Job should be taken rather than some private Job.
But it's cool if one wanna work for a private firm,I believe one can develop or leverage on his/her skills here in a very constructive, positive competitive environment.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Linggajanitra

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2024, 09:02:35 AM

Office work can be a very profitable choice especially if you are the type of individual who pursues a career and is more comfortable working on others. Office work also gets a definite income in the form of salaries earned every month. Not to mention if there are bonuses and benefits for workers who show good performance. Office work also has regular working hours. When overtime or overtime there is a policy of giving overtime money or other benefits. And there are career paths. For employees who have worked in a certain period, they will usually be promoted or raised, which will affect the income to be obtained. Work in the office also has responsibilities according to its portion. Each worker has a different task and generally only focuses on doing these tasks, so the results can be more leverage.
But behind the advantages of work in the accounts above, there are also shortcomings. Namely the work environment that is not conducive, easily stressed and feels anxious, lack of privacy and follow the words of superiors and leaders.

But if you work alone or have your own business, what needs to be prepared is mental. It became one of the main keys before plunging to open your own business. And there are advantages if you work alone. First of the flexbel work hours, meaning that you can work at any time. Want to be briefly, all day until you don't sleep too. The point is that it's free to manage work time. The second, can determine your own income. In contrast to office workers whose nominal salaries are certain. Independent entrepreneurs can get more income. Because of that there is a saying if you want to be rich quickly, don't be an employee, be an entrepreneur. Third, know your potential. Indirectly we are encouraged to understand the potential of ourselves that can be developed. Being an entrepreneur means we are required to be more creative and innovative. Fourth, so it's more free to do things that are in demand. Fifth, honing the spirit of leadership, here includes the ability of business management, organization and problem solving.
But behind the profits above, there are also shortcomings if you work independently. Too large responsibility, often underestimated, income and work time is uncertain, the risk of loss.
The conclusion is that both office and own monkeys are the same as having the advantages and disadvantages of each. The most important thing is that you are in accordance with work choices and you do it seriously so that you get the success and goals achieved. Also make sure you do the work according to your ability, do not just be an entrepreneur or office worker to make it look cool.
Hopefully it can help you decide the work in the future friends  Wink
Chilwell

Activity: 574
Merit: 425

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2024, 06:09:08 AM

As they said, government job is better compare to private job because it is permanent and pensionable and the job is more secured. Though private job too some are pensionable but not permanent and not that secured. And again in private job, you have the opportunity to let them know how much you want to be paid. You can either be paid higher or lower base on how you present yourself.

Which one do you prefer if you are given an offer?
The particular answer to this question will be base on the country we live in, as for my country both government jobs and the private job are categories into types by types, like government jobs are divided into three categories, we have local government job, state government jobs and federal government job. Federal government job get higher money than the remaining two follow by state government jobs then last local government. Likewise in private jobs too they are categories into two graduates and non graduate. As for me money is my concern I know of people working for private organisations and they are paying them well far better than the federal government work, in my place we don't decide on what we will receive when working for private.

Unlike the other country that work on hourly rate I wil choose private jobs because I have no intention of working for anybody rather than to become self-employed, but since I can start it on my own I have to start from some where to build myself.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Manlikefrank1

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 10:59:21 PM

As they said, government job is better compare to private job because it is permanent and pensionable and the job is more secured. Though private job too some are pensionable but not permanent and not that secured. And again in private job, you have the opportunity to let them know how much you want to be paid. You can either be paid higher or lower base on how you present yourself.

A government job it’s more preferable because of it continuity and guarantee to it peolpe in the society.
Gormicsta

Activity: 168
Merit: 75

View Profile
March 28, 2024, 09:00:52 AM

Depends on the context of your country and it's economy, to be honest.
There are countries where people would rather to work for a private company and others where a work with the government is more appealing.

I have received some offers from both, but it is very situational what you will choose here in this country. Private companies offer a better salary, but their schedules are very grinding and can mess with the health of people. Government jobs tend to be more lax, pay less but you got more time to do your own things.

Depending on what  our needs are, we will end up choosing one.

Also, I have always wondered who good is to work for the government in countries like the United States and Europe. I assume salaries are better than average.

It seems like you're analyzing the advantages and drawbacks of both alternatives, which is fantastic! While taking a decision, make sure that you thoroughly examine all of the issues. I believe it plays an important role to assess your particular passions and hobbies. A government job may provide security and bonuses, but if you aren't interested in the work, it may not be a good match. The same is true for businesses of all kinds; if you are positive about a certain topic, it may be worthwhile to explore a career in that field, even if the pay is lower than that of a government post. It's worth noting that many government employment in these nations come with good compensation and medical advantages.
Hispo
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 2161

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2024, 02:28:26 PM

Depends on the context of your country and it's economy, to be honest.
There are countries where people would rather to work for a private company and others where a work with the government is more appealing.

I have received some offers from both, but it is very situational what you will choose here in this country. Private companies offer a better salary, but their schedules are very grinding and can mess with the health of people. Government jobs tend to be more lax, pay less but you got more time to do your own things.

Depending on what  our needs are, we will end up choosing one.

Also, I have always wondered who good is to work for the government in countries like the United States and Europe. I assume salaries are better than average.

It seems like you're analyzing the advantages and drawbacks of both alternatives, which is fantastic! While taking a decision, make sure that you thoroughly examine all of the issues. I believe it plays an important role to assess your particular passions and hobbies. A government job may provide security and bonuses, but if you aren't interested in the work, it may not be a good match. The same is true for businesses of all kinds; if you are positive about a certain topic, it may be worthwhile to explore a career in that field, even if the pay is lower than that of a government post. It's worth noting that many government employment in these nations come with good compensation and medical advantages.

It becomes pretty easy to do comparisons between government and private jobs when you are from a country like mine, where the private jobs are in general better paid, with more demand and the lack of competition with the state sponsored jobs. In my opinion, one of the ideal scenarios would be to live in a country where both options are good and desirable, regardless of whether the boss is the state or some private person.

Also, I believe the vocation and the choice of job based on ones preferences and hobbies is also out of discussion, in the most of the cases the best job is the one which makes us feel good and satisfied with whatever we are doing. It would me a discussion for a different thread though, how we are supposed to make a choice for a job, based on our skill and aspirations.

For now I will limit myself to point out of situational private and state jobs are for the people living in an specific kind of society. The Venezuelan society, being as complex as it is, I would not dare to explain it all in a single post.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
2Pizza410000BTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 252

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 28, 2024, 11:41:35 PM

If I am offered then surely I will choose government job because government job has many benefits which are not available in private job especially in my country private job condition is very bad any moment one can lose job from the company. Based on the conditions in my country, a civil servant has no job security and has to work hard and the pay is very low. If a person makes a mistake in the last 30 years of service in a private job, he is fired or if he is in a bad position in the company, he does not hesitate to fire even a person who has served for 20 years out of 30 years. Job worker his job is not guaranteed his life is not guaranteed he will not get any pension but a government employee he can work very cheaply he can withdraw cash at the end of the month. I will definitely go for govt job based on the condition of my country even though I haven't got govt job yet.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Negotiation

Activity: 1064
Merit: 267

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2024, 01:44:43 AM

If we talk about the salary then it has to be said that in many cases private jobs are much better than government jobs. Because the salary is often higher in private jobs, but in government jobs there are more family benefits which are not available in private jobs. But currently there are many companies in private companies in the world. Who offer family medical care and other services to their employees. Government jobs pay many times more, they are newly joining private sector jobs introducing pensions or end-of-life security.
Tmoonz

Activity: 168
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 12:45:38 PM

As a person it is best to make an informed decisions as to this regards of choice of whether to work for private or public sector, the choice will definitely varies from individual based on career objectives and goals, environment, the pay rate, the nature of the job does it play down to suits you according to your standard. Answering this questions might make you arrived at what will work best for you.

Zanab247

Activity: 1204
Merit: 139

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 02:30:28 PM

Quote from: Wiwo
The fact that government job give me more time to do other things I will prefer it to private job and just like others mentioned,  a private job may offer more payment but then the suck up all your time and stress you out on daily and this have made private job not appealing to many most especially those in the age between 50+ years who need more time and rest to put they health in shape.
you can be doing government Job and you will still be doing other things that will make you not to touch the government salary because, government job use to give their workers two weeks on at work and two weeks off for them to relax very well before they can resume work in two weeks time which is the reason many people are doing everything possible to get government job than private job.

I hard an experienced with private job for 3 years immediately after I graduated from the university and that hard a lot of impact on me even though I have left the company long ago,  so I do prefer to work for the government since it gives me time to do other things that are beneficial to my finances and health and government staffs have a lot of leaves and vocations to enjoy with loads of other. Benefits.
Government job will not stress you like the way private job used to stress people because, the owner of the private job will want you to be doing double work so that the company will earn plenty money to pay workers salary and other raw materials that will keep the company progressing and, the day you will complain that you are doing double work it can lead to sack because there are many graduate looking for private job.

Bd officer

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2024, 03:28:01 PM

I will definitely choose government job because I will get many benefits in government job than private job. I will get retirement allowance if I work in government but I will not get retirement allowance if I work in private company. But in our country the number of candidates is very high and government jobs are not easily available without bribery. In our country it is very difficult to get a government job whoever gets a government job is very lucky. I tried a lot to get government job but didn't get government job. So I decided to do business.
Oiravon96

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 06:28:48 PM

Actually, working in the government or private sector is the same. the only difference is the work system and work regulations. If I was asked to choose the government or the private sector, currently I would prefer to work in the government and if I was asked to choose in the past I would prefer to work in the private sector. Why so? Government jobs are currently more promising than those in the private sector. The only difference nowadays is that working in the private sector is far superior in wages or salary. Currently private employment is very, very cruel with its regulations and systems. In my country, private employees/laborers are currently only given contracts for a maximum of 6 months and a minimum of 3 months, isn't that cruel? In the past, private workers who lost their contracts did not stipulate in the contract when they ended their work. but now as time goes by private workers/employees are increasingly marginalized by the existence of new systems from private employers. there is no severance pay, no leave pay and there are still many regulations that are considered very detrimental to private sector employees themselves. It is clear that with the way work is arranged in contracts where the contracts consist of 3 months to 6 months, many private employees are afraid of their future accounts, unlike in the past, which used a post-contract system, employees will not think about when they will stop working before their retirement...
Bushdark

Activity: 896
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 31, 2024, 09:24:59 AM

I will definitely choose government job because I will get many benefits in government job than private job. I will get retirement allowance if I work in government but I will not get retirement allowance if I work in private company. But in our country the number of candidates is very high and government jobs are not easily available without bribery. In our country it is very difficult to get a government job whoever gets a government job is very lucky. I tried a lot to get government job but didn't get government job. So I decided to do business.
Well government job has it own benefits compared to private which the boss can terminate your contract at any time when they seem to notice that your presence is no longer needed at the work space. Just like we have seen when Elon Must bought Twitter, he had no option than to terminate the jobs of thousands of people because he felt like there presence is no longer needed at the workspace.
Government jobs are more safer when it comes to workers termination of contracts.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Bd officer

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2024, 10:23:18 AM

Well government job has it own benefits compared to private which the boss can terminate your contract at any time when they seem to notice that your presence is no longer needed at the work space. Just like we have seen when Elon Must bought Twitter, he had no option than to terminate the jobs of thousands of people because he felt like there presence is no longer needed at the workspace.
Government jobs are more safer when it comes to workers termination of contracts.
Jobs in private companies are temporary, you can lose your job anytime. But if you do a government job then your job will be permanent. There are some private companies where the salary is high, but not as many benefits as government jobs. Wherever you work in government or private sector you have to work under others. But if you are a business then you can manage the business yourself. Even if you do business, you can provide work opportunities to others. So I like business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: