Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:52:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The rate of divorce in the society  (Read 1148 times)
MissNonFall9

Activity: 112
Merit: 14

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 04, 2024, 04:39:29 PM

Divorce rates vary widely across different societies and regions. In many Western countries, divorce rates have been relatively high, with estimates ranging from around 40% to 50% of marriages ending in divorce. However, divorce rates can be influenced by cultural, economic, and social factors, and they may fluctuate over time. It's essential to consider the context of a specific society or region when discussing divorce rates.

Divorce is the biggest problem in the world today, because most women and men have high levels of pride. So there is a high chance of breaking up before each other's relationship is solidified, especially in the case of women.  A man never wants to destroy his family, but when a girl is touched by a man, she starts committing adultery. And nowadays divorce is more than 10% to 20% due to this extramarital affair.

Society has three main keys to strengthen their marital relationship after marriage or to prevent divorce which can be followed to make married life happy and beautiful. Number one is mutual respect in the relationship number two is sacrifice and number three is compromise. There will definitely be differences in thoughts in family life because two people have grown up in two different environments. That's why sometimes some interests have to be sacrificed for the happiness of the family and sometimes both have to compromise based on the mutual relationship. Then the divorce rate in society will decrease significantly.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Essential10

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 04, 2024, 05:04:21 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2024, 05:53:35 PM by Essential10

Divorce rates vary widely across different societies and regions. In many Western countries, divorce rates have been relatively high, with estimates ranging from around 40% to 50% of marriages ending in divorce. However, divorce rates can be influenced by cultural, economic, and social factors, and they may fluctuate over time. It's essential to consider the context of a specific society or region when discussing divorce rates.

Divorce is the biggest problem in the world today, because most women and men have high levels of pride. So there is a high chance of breaking up before each other's relationship is solidified, especially in the case of women.  A man never wants to destroy his family, but when a girl is touched by a man, she starts committing adultery. And nowadays divorce is more than 10% to 20% due to this extramarital affair.

Yes this problem is increasing. Yesterday too, a couple in the house next to me got divorced after three years of marriage. The main reason for their divorce is that both of them are highly educated and both of them are in government jobs. I was present when the divorce was finalised, although the boy wanted together stay but the girl did not. Basically both of them are established and they don't really want to be dependent on anyone, maybe there may be some internal reasons, I am blaming both of them here because neither of them could adapt to the complex situation, that's why they decided to divorce. However, these issues are increasing day by day in the society and are going to increase in the future.

MissNonFall9

View Profile
May 07, 2024, 05:59:09 PM

Divorce is the biggest problem in the world today, because most women and men have high levels of pride. So there is a high chance of breaking up before each other's relationship is solidified, especially in the case of women.  A man never wants to destroy his family, but when a girl is touched by a man, she starts committing adultery. And nowadays divorce is more than 10% to 20% due to this extramarital affair.

Yes this problem is increasing. Yesterday too, a couple in the house next to me got divorced after three years of marriage. The main reason for their divorce is that both of them are highly educated and both of them are in government jobs. I was present when the divorce was finalised, although the boy wanted together stay but the girl did not. Basically both of them are established and they don't really want to be dependent on anyone, maybe there may be some internal reasons, I am blaming both of them here because neither of them could adapt to the complex situation, that's why they decided to divorce. However, these issues are increasing day by day in the society and are going to increase in the future.
I have recently seen the divorce of four families I know. Out of which, one marriage was divorced due to the pride and arrogance of the parents of two families and three couples were divorced only because of alienation. Notable among these is a girl (government employee) who was married in a love relationship 20 years ago and their family also had 3 children. But it is very sad to say that the girl divorced her husband 4 months ago and got married with another man. The third child is 2 years old and his father is the girl's current second husband. It is amazing to think where social values ​​have gone today.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Dunamisx

Activity: 868
Merit: 539

View Profile
May 07, 2024, 06:18:19 PM

People are into making divorce because they lack tolerance in the society today and this has rendered many homes and families to torn apart, this is not something that we expect the government to take care of because it deals with our individual abilities for our fellow human beings in tolerating them, and these same people in question are those that we have already accepted to the fact of knowing each other and being in a relationship together before other things emancipates and we couldn't hold it anymore than to let go of each other.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Hallroom

Activity: 658
Merit: 17

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 07:09:31 AM

Divorce is the biggest problem in the world today, because most women and men have high levels of pride. So there is a high chance of breaking up before each other's relationship is solidified, especially in the case of women.  A man never wants to destroy his family, but when a girl is touched by a man, she starts committing adultery. And nowadays divorce is more than 10% to 20% due to this extramarital affair.

Divorce is currently the most common problem caused by women. Because of the high ego of normal beautiful women, this problem is at the highest level all over the world. This problem is especially faced by most men, and women are not guilty in the eyes of the society even though they are abused. Often 25% to 30% people are facing this problem, but the problem is increasing as women have more freedom.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
teamsherry

Activity: 182
Merit: 52

Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 07:24:12 PM

I noticed that divorce is now a normal thing , people will get married today and in less than two months they are divorced already..I heard a story of how a man after seeing the wife's face without  make-up the following morning divorced his wife saying he was deceived that she is not as beautiful as he sees her before.
But our forefathers has been with same women for decades, is it exposure ? Who is really the problem ? The man or the woman?

People have become more attached to their flesh and still seek so much pleasure in marriage, what does he think he is doing breaking someones heart with such lousy excuse about her make up and never haven't seen her real face, that is such a trash excuse, and i dont believe it is possible to get married to a woman within seeing her face unless he is a fool and its so easy to decive him.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 06:01:45 AM

I noticed that divorce is now a normal thing , people will get married today and in less than two months they are divorced already..I heard a story of how a man after seeing the wife's face without  make-up the following morning divorced his wife saying he was deceived that she is not as beautiful as he sees her before.
But our forefathers has been with same women for decades, is it exposure ? Who is really the problem ? The man or the woman?

People have become more attached to their flesh and still seek so much pleasure in marriage, what does he think he is doing breaking someones heart with such lousy excuse about her make up and never haven't seen her real face, that is such a trash excuse, and i dont believe it is possible to get married to a woman within seeing her face unless he is a fool and its so easy to decive him.

I concur to this it speak volume in my heart, purpose of marriage is overwhelming by pleasure that is why many problem in marriage two things can't work together except they agree and the saying that when a purpose of a thing is not known abuse is inevitable happened in most marriage's. There must be a balance following the original purpose for which marriage is design which is love as many are after money puting love outside the system they pursue financial gain living the core emotional feeling, such situations can't last ni matter the force behind it it will collapsed.

Bushdark

Activity: 896
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 08:58:28 AM

Since we are in the last days, the level divorce marriages have just started. This would continue over a longer period of time and we need to expect seeing some unusual divorce that would sparkle the Internet. I have been seeing new marriages collapsing after the couple have dated themselves for years and find out that the other partner was never the right person for her.
Things are going to look like misery and we should be prepared for the worse and the end of the world as soon as possible.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Sunt tech

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 05:55:44 AM

Many failed to understand that marriage itself is a union and not a contract that after a while it duration will elapsed then you signed another one. Many in our today society rush into marriage and that is why the issue of divorce has become norms in the society today.

One of the causes of divorce is when you don't get what you want from opposite that marriage is doomed to divorce or in other way round when there's no trust, attention and genuine love then the marriage is likely to collapse because those things mention are the foundation for every marriage.

One common factor again that do made marriage to lead to divorce is bad influence from the friends or some members of the family also.
Hallroom

Activity: 658
Merit: 17

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 12:32:02 PM

A divorced woman is the most stigmatized in the society, and faces various abuses even from her own family. So a divorced woman is victimized for two years only when she disobeys her husband. So a woman should never be disobedient to her husband, if she has to commit adultery, then a man is forced to give the maximum penalty of divorce based on various misdeeds. Only because women's egos are the most inflated in this world and in today's age of social media, women are more visible. They are polluted in the eyes of the society, so if women refrain from social media and various vices, the number of divorces will decrease.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Zanab247

Activity: 1204
Merit: 139

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 01:58:25 PM

Quote from: Bushdark
Since we are in the last days, the level divorce marriages have just started. This would continue over a longer period of time and we need to expect seeing some unusual divorce that would sparkle the Internet. I have been seeing new marriages collapsing after the couple have dated themselves for years and find out that the other partner was never the right person for her.
Things are going to look like misery and we should be prepared for the worse and the end of the world as soon as possible.
There is no fear of God in the mind of people these days, to for give their wife or husband for the marriage to continue than to use little mistakes to end the marriage that produced children.

I guess the divorce use to come from men based some cases I have whiteness in some court because some of the divorce cases I have heard or seen in my society are from men who use beauty to fall in love and marriage the woman.

People no  longer use long periods of months or years to study their partner before going into marriage, which are some of the things that is causing divorce in many people marriage these days because they prefer short term relationships before going into marriage.

tomos81

Activity: 924
Merit: 504

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 02:00:59 AM

Divorce is usually between two parties, when the man is attracted to an outside woman, the family quarrels. This happened near my house. Men are addicted to different women. This man's wife can't stand it. When the wife protested, the man escalated and hit her, and later, when the court settled, the man did not agree to have a family. Later the marriage led to divorce and finally after a long time it led to separation. Men marry women and start a new family, but usually divorce occurs when the man is attracted to another woman. Especially in the case of women, such incidents can happen if the woman is attracted to another man, so both men and women should be blamed.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MissNonFall9

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 09:57:00 AM

Divorce is usually between two parties, when the man is attracted to an outside woman, the family quarrels. This happened near my house. Men are addicted to different women. This man's wife can't stand it. When the wife protested, the man escalated and hit her, and later, when the court settled, the man did not agree to have a family. Later the marriage led to divorce and finally after a long time it led to separation. Men marry women and start a new family, but usually divorce occurs when the man is attracted to another woman. Especially in the case of women, such incidents can happen if the woman is attracted to another man, so both men and women should be blamed.
When a man is attracted to another woman, it is not useful to blame only the man because the woman to whom the man is attracted is surely someone's daughter or someone's wife. In some places, men abuse their wives, women blame men, and women are more likely to be attracted to men because women are attracted to love. And in some places, women do not pay attention to their husbands and violent incidents also happen to their husbands. There men or husbands are attracted to women and blame the wives. Eventually, the marriage broke up. So if everyone is focused on the family and binds the family with the bond of love, then no family will have a divorce.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: