Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:10:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 👉 {CFNP} Eloncoin Signature Campaign | Member+ [Funds Escrow]  (Read 18943 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (25 posts by 20+ users deleted.)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 26, 2024, 01:45:24 AM

Thank you CryptopreneurBrainboss for the updates. I am fine with the changes as long as it is for the betterment of the campaign and project to prolong it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Essential10

Activity: 308
Merit: 81

View Profile
March 26, 2024, 04:01:45 AM

Week 20 Bitcoin payments has been processed.

EMC payment for all owed weeks will be processed shortly starting today.

Bitcoin Escrow Address:

👉 Ps: Post on Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion thread aren't eligible for payment.
👉 Campaign is Full {CFNP} there's no open slots.
👉 Remember not to spam as your accounts are been watched by spam watchers and if you're tagged or reported you'll be dropped from campaign without payment.

👉 if you have any inquiries or complains don't hesitate to inbox me or message me on Telegram @PedroBrainbossBM for faster response.

Note: This isn't a gambling campaign, reduce your participation on the gambling board or soon post over there won't count any longer and reshuffling to bring in new users that'll post on more productive boards will be executed
CryptopreneurBrainboss Sir, Thank you very much I have already received new payrate 20 weeks payment. Also i am happy as per the new payrate.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
letteredhub

Activity: 518
Merit: 202

My privacy, my right.

View Profile
March 26, 2024, 08:03:49 AM

CryptopreneurBrainboss thank you Sir for giving me the opportunity to be a part of the Eloncoin campaign. At this junction I want to inform you that I am no more participating in the campaign, but I hope we can still work in the future as you gain ground on more campaigns. Cheers!
arjunmujay

Activity: 686
Merit: 163

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2024, 12:32:55 AM

Hi boss... I'm sorry to say that I can only join the campaign until this week.
I will complete this week's task as much as possible. Thank you for the trust and experience you have provided. Hopefully we can work together again another time.

regards,
arjunmujay

snowpega

Activity: 350
Merit: 190

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2024, 06:01:18 AM

Hi there!

Hope you doing well dear manager! I would like to tell you that I am not a participant in the campaign anymore dear many many thanks for giving me this opportunity to work with you and I really love to work with you again in the near future again. You are my first campaign manager i will remember it all the time of my bitcoinTalk journey. Thanks!

Kind regards!

-Snowpega-

CryptopreneurBrainboss (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4152

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2024, 08:36:09 AM

Week 21 Bitcoin payments has been processed.

EMC payment is ongoing.

Bitcoin Escrow Address:

👉 Ps: Post on Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion thread aren't eligible for payment.
👉 Remember not to spam as your accounts are been watched by spam watchers and if you're tagged or reported you'll be dropped from campaign without payment.

👉 if you have any inquiries or complains don't hesitate to inbox me or message me on Telegram @PedroBrainbossBM for faster response.

Note: This isn't a gambling campaign, reduce your participation on the gambling board or soon post over there won't count any longer and reshuffling to bring in new users that'll post on more productive boards will be executed

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 445

View Profile
April 01, 2024, 08:43:44 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2024, 07:39:11 AM by peter0425

Confirming that my Payment is not confirming in my wallet ,once again thank you @Brainboss and @lightlord , aiming for longer working together. and more growth to our beloved Eloncoin , more investors to come our way.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Tmoonz

Activity: 154
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 01, 2024, 03:31:12 PM

Week 21 payment has been received and confirmed thanks boss for your efficiency, am glad working with you sir. Always keep up with the good working you are doing.

Y3shot

Activity: 588
Merit: 164

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 01:57:04 AM

@CryptopreneurBrainboss I want to inform you that I have been accepted in another campaign. Working with you was a great experience,  I thank you for the opportunity for me to work with you. Thank you.

Miles2006

Activity: 238
Merit: 149

Cashback 15%

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 08:26:19 AM

Dear manager, I want to inform you that I have been accepted in another campaign. It's been a pleasure working with you and I appreciate for the opportunity

God bless u

Activity: 322
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 03:00:58 PM

Dear @CryptopreneurBrainboss I want to change my btc address. I appreciate from your work. This is my first and long term signature I am working here. I recieved every payment on time except one or two time where I recieved 5% extra.

New address from current week: bc1qjnleg73e938cf8jkcrcmlew2h3dhn5rhqt0zvv

Promocodeudo

Activity: 392
Merit: 185

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2024, 05:52:14 PM

@CryptopreneurBrainboss sir, am writing to let you know that I have been accepted in another campaign, working with you was a good experience for me, I thank you for giving me the opportunity to work with you, thanks once more.

odunybiz

Activity: 630
Merit: 122

Epsiloan Protocol

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 03:52:32 AM

@CryptopreneurBrainboss sir, i'm writing to let you know that I have been accepted in another campaign. I'm so glad working with you boss. Thanks so much for giving me the opportunity to work with you. Wish to work with you some other time.., thanks.

Please, kindly help me to update my wallet before making previous week payment as the payment is low and may not reflect on a BTC exchange address, thanks.

New address: bc1qsmn7m7qasdfs046hchfy69e9x7fw567g6pcpju

Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2024, 10:19:30 PM

Week 22 Bitcoin payments has been processed.

EMC payment is ongoing.

Bitcoin Escrow Address:

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Essential10

Activity: 308
Merit: 81

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 10:47:53 PM

EMC payment is ongoing.

Bitcoin Escrow Address:

CryptopreneurBrainboss Sir, Thank you very much I have already received  22 weeks payment.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
Dailyscript

Activity: 168
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 11:22:06 PM

Greetings Sir CryptopreneurBrainboss. I want to bring to your notice that i have been accepted in another campaign and am grateful to have work with you since i was a member. Its an honor.

Tmoonz

Merit: 103

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 09:59:30 AM

EMC payment is ongoing.

Bitcoin Escrow Address:

Thank you boss week 22 payment received and confirmed, your efficiency is not indout am happy working you sir.

Troytech

Merit: 117

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 06:57:29 PM

Greetings @sir cryptobrainboss I want to inform you that I've been accepted into another campaign, it's been an amazing experience working for you and I've learnt a lot from it and would also replicate that into other campaigns.

Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2024, 08:05:52 PM

Announcement: Campaign is officially paused again but as usual immediately the wallet gets refilled payment will be sent. Posts made for this week will be accounted for at the end of the week. Users not active in general on the forum during this break (you don't have to make the 15 minimum post but if you aren't active) you won't be retain in campaign (we're not just looking for people that post because they're participating in a signature campaign but we need genuine forum contributors that'll be participating on the forum with or without signature ads).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
AVE5

Activity: 168
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 02:08:56 PM

Announcement: Campaign is officially paused again but as usual immediately the wallet gets refilled payment will be sent. Posts made for this week will be accounted for at the end of the week. Users not active in general on the forum during this break (you don't have to make the 15 minimum post but if you aren't active) you won't be retain in campaign (we're not just looking for people that post because they're participating in a signature campaign but we need genuine forum contributors that'll be participating on the forum with or without signature ads).

It's cool @CryptopreneurBrainboss Sir. While those who strives effortlessly not just to promote the campaign but contributing to their best of endivoirs in the forum, it's also expected their efforts would not be in vain because your efficient roles being played along the general form of the forum with an activeness can actually play positive impacts to our lives as long Crytop industry keep rocking.

We were primarily here to discuss about Cryptocurrencies and acquires its knowledges to enhance our Crypto quests but was really fortunate that it was accompanied with the signature campaigns for encouragements by which forum users can earn certain tokens.
So I hereby accord with the notifications and frowns against those who're only here in the forum basically to participate only for the benefit that they're in a campaign to earn tokens just as the campaign manager @CryptopreneurBrainboss has blown hot on such unfortunate categorized users.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: