Bitcoin Forum
August 03, 2024, 02:45:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 👉 {STOP} Eloncoin Signature Campaign | Member+ [Funds Escrow]  (Read 21125 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (31 posts by 25+ users deleted.)
letteredhub

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

stead.builders

View Profile
March 26, 2024, 08:03:49 AM

CryptopreneurBrainboss thank you Sir for giving me the opportunity to be a part of the Eloncoin campaign. At this junction I want to inform you that I am no more participating in the campaign, but I hope we can still work in the future as you gain ground on more campaigns. Cheers!

█████████▄▄▄████▄█▄
███████▄█████▄▄█████▄
████████▀███▀░░▀██████▄
█████████▀███████▀██████
░░▄█▄████▄██▄██████▀███
▄█████▄█████▄████████
▀███▀░░▀██████▄███▄██▄
██████████▀█████░░██████▄
░░███▄██████▀██████▀███▀
██████▄███████▄█████
██▀██████▄░░▄███▄
████▀█████▀▀█████▀
██████▀█▀████▀▀▀
STEAD██████▄███▄
█████████████████▄▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
░▄▄███████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████
░▀▀███████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

UNLOCK NEW HORIZONS 
Build floating infrastructure on the blockchain

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██████████████▄
██████████
█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██████████████████████
████████
█████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄██▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████████████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄██████

██
██
████████

JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
arjunmujay

Activity: 756
Merit: 199

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2024, 12:32:55 AM

Hi boss... I'm sorry to say that I can only join the campaign until this week.
I will complete this week's task as much as possible. Thank you for the trust and experience you have provided. Hopefully we can work together again another time.

regards,
arjunmujay

snowpega

Activity: 434
Merit: 213

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2024, 06:01:18 AM

Hi there!

Hope you doing well dear manager! I would like to tell you that I am not a participant in the campaign anymore dear many many thanks for giving me this opportunity to work with you and I really love to work with you again in the near future again. You are my first campaign manager i will remember it all the time of my bitcoinTalk journey. Thanks!

Kind regards!

-Snowpega-

CryptopreneurBrainboss (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 4219

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2024, 08:36:09 AM

Week 21 Bitcoin payments has been processed.

EMC payment is ongoing.

Bitcoin Escrow Address:

👉 Ps: Post on Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion thread aren't eligible for payment.
👉 Campaign is Full {CFNP} there's no open slots.
👉 Remember not to spam as your accounts are been watched by spam watchers and if you're tagged or reported you'll be dropped from campaign without payment.

👉 if you have any inquiries or complains don't hesitate to inbox me or message me on Telegram @PedroBrainbossBM for faster response.

Note: This isn't a gambling campaign, reduce your participation on the gambling board or soon post over there won't count any longer and reshuffling to bring in new users that'll post on more productive boards will be executed

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
peter0425

Activity: 2730
Merit: 447

CryptopreneurBrainboss managerial service

View Profile
April 01, 2024, 08:43:44 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2024, 07:39:11 AM by peter0425

Confirming that my Payment is not confirming in my wallet ,once again thank you @Brainboss and @lightlord , aiming for longer working together. and more growth to our beloved Eloncoin , more investors to come our way.
Tmoonz

Activity: 238
Merit: 175

View Profile
April 01, 2024, 03:31:12 PM

Week 21 payment has been received and confirmed thanks boss for your efficiency, am glad working with you sir. Always keep up with the good working you are doing.

Y3shot

Activity: 672
Merit: 173

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2024, 01:57:04 AM

@CryptopreneurBrainboss I want to inform you that I have been accepted in another campaign. Working with you was a great experience,  I thank you for the opportunity for me to work with you. Thank you.
Miles2006

Activity: 322
Merit: 200

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 08:26:19 AM

Dear manager, I want to inform you that I have been accepted in another campaign. It's been a pleasure working with you and I appreciate for the opportunity

████████████████████     BitList     ████████████████████
Real-Time Data Tracking Curated by The Community
│     List #kycfree Websites     │
God bless u

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 03:00:58 PM

Dear @CryptopreneurBrainboss I want to change my btc address. I appreciate from your work. This is my first and long term signature I am working here. I recieved every payment on time except one or two time where I recieved 5% extra.

New address from current week: bc1qjnleg73e938cf8jkcrcmlew2h3dhn5rhqt0zvv

Promocodeudo

Activity: 476
Merit: 282

stead.builders

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2024, 05:52:14 PM

@CryptopreneurBrainboss sir, am writing to let you know that I have been accepted in another campaign, working with you was a good experience for me, I thank you for giving me the opportunity to work with you, thanks once more.

█████████▄▄▄████▄█▄
███████▄█████▄▄█████▄
████████▀███▀░░▀██████▄
█████████▀███████▀██████
░░▄█▄████▄██▄██████▀███
▄█████▄█████▄████████
▀███▀░░▀██████▄███▄██▄
██████████▀█████░░██████▄
░░███▄██████▀██████▀███▀
██████▄███████▄█████
██▀██████▄░░▄███▄
████▀█████▀▀█████▀
██████▀█▀████▀▀▀
STEAD██████▄███▄
█████████████████▄▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
░▄▄███████████████████▄▄
░▀▀███████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

UNLOCK NEW HORIZONS 
Build floating infrastructure on the blockchain

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██████████████▄
██████████
█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██████████████████████
████████
█████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄██▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████████████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄██████

██
██
████████

JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
odunybiz

Activity: 686
Merit: 122

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 03:52:32 AM

@CryptopreneurBrainboss sir, i'm writing to let you know that I have been accepted in another campaign. I'm so glad working with you boss. Thanks so much for giving me the opportunity to work with you. Wish to work with you some other time.., thanks.

Please, kindly help me to update my wallet before making previous week payment as the payment is low and may not reflect on a BTC exchange address, thanks.

New address: bc1qsmn7m7qasdfs046hchfy69e9x7fw567g6pcpju

Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2024, 10:19:30 PM

Week 22 Bitcoin payments has been processed.

EMC payment is ongoing.

Bitcoin Escrow Address:

👉 Ps: Post on Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion thread aren't eligible for payment.
👉 Remember not to spam as your accounts are been watched by spam watchers and if you're tagged or reported you'll be dropped from campaign without payment.

👉 if you have any inquiries or complains don't hesitate to inbox me or message me on Telegram @PedroBrainbossBM for faster response.

Note: This isn't a gambling campaign, reduce your participation on the gambling board or soon post over there won't count any longer and reshuffling to bring in new users that'll post on more productive boards will be executed

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Essential10

Activity: 392
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 10:47:53 PM

EMC payment is ongoing.

Bitcoin Escrow Address:

CryptopreneurBrainboss Sir, Thank you very much I have already received  22 weeks payment.
Dailyscript

Activity: 252
Merit: 133

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 11:22:06 PM

Greetings Sir CryptopreneurBrainboss. I want to bring to your notice that i have been accepted in another campaign and am grateful to have work with you since i was a member. Its an honor.

Tmoonz

Activity: 238
Merit: 175

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 09:59:30 AM

EMC payment is ongoing.

Bitcoin Escrow Address:

Thank you boss week 22 payment received and confirmed, your efficiency is not indout am happy working you sir.

Troytech

Activity: 224
Merit: 218

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 06:57:29 PM

Greetings @sir cryptobrainboss I want to inform you that I've been accepted into another campaign, it's been an amazing experience working for you and I've learnt a lot from it and would also replicate that into other campaigns.

████████████████████     BitList     ████████████████████
Real-Time Data Tracking Curated by The Community
│     List #kycfree Websites     │
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2024, 08:05:52 PM

Announcement: Campaign is officially paused again but as usual immediately the wallet gets refilled payment will be sent. Posts made for this week will be accounted for at the end of the week. Users not active in general on the forum during this break (you don't have to make the 15 minimum post but if you aren't active) you won't be retain in campaign (we're not just looking for people that post because they're participating in a signature campaign but we need genuine forum contributors that'll be participating on the forum with or without signature ads).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
AVE5

Activity: 252
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 02:08:56 PM

Announcement: Campaign is officially paused again but as usual immediately the wallet gets refilled payment will be sent. Posts made for this week will be accounted for at the end of the week. Users not active in general on the forum during this break (you don't have to make the 15 minimum post but if you aren't active) you won't be retain in campaign (we're not just looking for people that post because they're participating in a signature campaign but we need genuine forum contributors that'll be participating on the forum with or without signature ads).

It's cool @CryptopreneurBrainboss Sir. While those who strives effortlessly not just to promote the campaign but contributing to their best of endivoirs in the forum, it's also expected their efforts would not be in vain because your efficient roles being played along the general form of the forum with an activeness can actually play positive impacts to our lives as long Crytop industry keep rocking.

We were primarily here to discuss about Cryptocurrencies and acquires its knowledges to enhance our Crypto quests but was really fortunate that it was accompanied with the signature campaigns for encouragements by which forum users can earn certain tokens.
So I hereby accord with the notifications and frowns against those who're only here in the forum basically to participate only for the benefit that they're in a campaign to earn tokens just as the campaign manager @CryptopreneurBrainboss has blown hot on such unfortunate categorized users.

mvdheuvel1983

Activity: 1106
Merit: 370

View Profile
April 17, 2024, 11:06:34 AM

Thanks so much for the opportunity of working with you great manager it's been a long run here and I appreciate it, but at this point I will like to try somewhere else and I hope to work with you again soonest.
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2024, 10:11:17 PM

The Good news is that I have received contact from Mr Lightlord of wallet being refilled with in the week but unfortunately I can't unpause the campaign when the wallet hasn't been refilled so Campaign is still paused but still this week post will also be taken into account when wallet gets refilled.

Users marked Removed are no longer a part of this campaign. We're only looking for active participants of the forum and not those that stop posting immediately there's no pay involved.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: