Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 08:15:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you rather make your investments in FIAT or CRYPTO?  (Read 981 times)
dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 2030
Merit: 937

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2023, 02:17:09 AM

If I have to choose When investing only choose crypto or other form asset like stock. Fiat investment is great but nowadays with high inflation, I dont think is really great anymore. BRIC wants  to create their own money dollar is started losing so I think is not really the best option right now. But if you invest in crypto take profit when the bull market back to fiat and buying again at the bear market is fine.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2023, 02:29:53 AM

..... make your investments in crypto where you hold your asset and still have the opportunity to save and make monthly interest?
Monthly crypto earnings not just come from holding onto your assets. There are agreements, much like how yield farming works on certain exchanges or well known wallet companies. Holding with the sole aim of profiting from the asset's price increase depends on market volatility. You'll profit when the market is on an upswing (bullish), but during a bear market, it won't yield any returns, and your assets may decrease in value.

Crypto investment is very dangerous for people who are weak at hodling. Occasionally FUD occurs and emotions are influenced which will have a negative impact on crypto asset holders. Therefore, regardless of whether it is good or bad to hold crypto assets rather than fiat in a bank, the answer is relative, depending on the person doing it and their risk profile.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2044
Merit: 163

View Profile
November 14, 2023, 02:52:37 AM

Quote from: dansus021
If I have to choose When investing only choose crypto or other form asset like stock. Fiat investment is great but nowadays with high inflation, I dont think is really great anymore. BRIC wants  to create their own money dollar is started losing so I think is not really the best option right now. But if you invest in crypto take profit when the bull market back to fiat and buying again at the bear market is fine.

Crypto investment still the favourable investment compared to fiat investment that will take some years before you can make little income which will not reach you to buy anything, but if you can invest in crypto when the price is low in the market and hold for long period of time, I think you will make something that will make you to value Bitcoin investment more than any other investment. Bullish season is the season many investors use to take income from their investment by supplying their coins to the market and sell to make huge amount of income that will reach them to solve any kind of issues they are facing in the society and save the remaining money against another bearish. It hard for you to invest in Bitcoin and regret in the future, because many investors has share their testimony here how they used little capital to start Bitcoin investment and became great in the community.

Solokan

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

Rollbit.com

View Profile
November 14, 2023, 03:08:27 AM

I invest in BTC with the aim of making a profit and of course investing for the long term and I also always take advantage of Bitcoin's fluctuations and volatility, namely by short-term investing in BTC and the goal is to make a profit and only sell when there is a profit.

I don't invest in fiat because what I know is that fiat is always subject to inflation, but of course I also need everything because I invested in BTC with the aim of getting fiat to reduce inflation and advance the economy by investing in BTC.

However, everything cannot be free from risk, so in this case business strategy must be prioritized.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2100
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
November 14, 2023, 03:12:52 AM

The crypto market has a high level of volatility. Anyone who is about to make an investment needs to have a good understanding of the volatile market. Now the question is, even with volatility, will you still choose to make your investment in fiat through bank savings with regular monthly interests or rather make your investments in crypto where you hold your asset and still have the opportunity to save and make monthly interest?
I will choose to invest in crypto (in Bitcoin specifically). However, gaining interest monthly is not that accurate in crypto since it depends on the status of the market and the coins that you're holding. But the potential to gain huge is always there especially if the coin that you buy is Bitcoin. It's true that an investors needs to understand what they are getting into before engaging themselves since Bitcoin is unpredictable and also associated with risk.

On the other side, I can't consider saving money in banks as an investment due to low interest. When it comes to fiat, I'd rather invest in gold than in banks.

When we deposit money in banks, in addition to low interest rates, we also face increasing inflation, which causes the value of our assets to decrease over time instead of remaining the same or increasing the value of our assets. Therefore, I have never considered depositing money in the bank as an investment but just as a savings for emergencies.

Investing in gold also offers significant returns but is still better than keeping money in the bank because it can keep the value of our assets from being eroded by inflation. After all, when compared to all, bitcoin is still the most potential investment.

bitterguy28

Activity: 2030
Merit: 177

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2023, 04:57:16 AM

That is if you know how much when to sell and how much when to buy that is also why others chooses FIAT as they hate volatility but if we are to choose and to decide? yes  Crypto is the best(actually the title better to called BITCOIN ng CRYPTO because we are in bitcoin section)
Banks have the most regulated investments I can ever imagine, it will not be out of place to still rely on them to invest but to look at crypto, be prepared for whatever comes as the volatility of the market is unimaginable. Only people open to such are degree of volatility should adventure into crypto investments
This is what we can say now after learning about cryptocurrency Bitcoin specifically and now we can compare against banks and yes best and better to save our investments.

Litzki1990

Activity: 1232
Merit: 342

View Profile
November 14, 2023, 11:47:46 AM

I already have investment in crypto then I want to invest in crypto. By investing in crypto I think of investing in Bitcoin. I don't have much desire to invest in all other coins in the market or I don't have much confidence to invest in other coins which is why I always prefer bitcoin for investment. I have no doubt that Bitcoin is a reliable digital currency. In Bitcoin I can invest with confidence and when I invest I don't have to worry too much about that investment because I know that investing in Bitcoin will definitely give me something good. I have held my bitcoin investment for a long time and I have more plans to invest in bitcoin.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
danadc

Activity: 994
Merit: 338

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2023, 03:45:17 PM

I am open-minded when it comes to money , the person who says that he would save his money in a bank I repeat it, but it is something that I do not share his Idea , because the bank is not going to give him the Reliability that the Bticoin gives, the bitcon just save it and forget that you have qbitcoin and if you wait more than 5 years it has a very great value, and of that I am sure because when bitcoin is with fiat, fiat has no life, fiat money is devaluable, the No bitcoin, no more with that condition, I have to do things very well with my bitcoin, it is what I need to be able to be well with everything I have, it is the best version and if Others do not Want to believe it, that is Already a Problem They.
Youngkhngdiddy

Activity: 322
Merit: 206

View Profile
November 14, 2023, 05:14:09 PM

I am open-minded when it comes to money , the person who says that he would save his money in a bank I repeat it, but it is something that I do not share his Idea , because the bank is not going to give him the Reliability that the Bticoin gives, the bitcon just save it and forget that you have qbitcoin and if you wait more than 5 years it has a very great value, and of that I am sure because when bitcoin is with fiat, fiat has no life, fiat money is devaluable, the No bitcoin, no more with that condition, I have to do things very well with my bitcoin, it is what I need to be able to be well with everything I have, it is the best version and if Others do not Want to believe it, that is Already a Problem They.

Saving in the bank has never been a profitable move, personally I have not seen anyone who as made profit while saving in the bank. Instead you will end up paying for VAT taxes and other taxes but that’s not the case with saving in bitcoin, bitcoin investment is profitable if you know what you’re doing and the interesting fact about the crypto technology is the privacy you have over your asset and of course it’s many benefits it’s brings to the economy, we have seen Bitcoin in it’s glory some years ago. And it’s not new what it might look in the future, the future of Bitcoin is bright hopefully the world will adopt the use of bitcoin, even if it’s hasn’t been an easy take on the government parts.
  Bitcoin will fight its way up because the masses are backing it up, with people gaining more interest in bitcoin and more awareness being created all over the world.  I believe in crypto,  I will rather invest in crypto that i have the knowledge in  than  fiat, the fiat currency is not  really my thing, I can’t risk my money over a group of individual decisions.
gabbie2010

Activity: 2688
Merit: 326

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2023, 05:30:16 PM

The crypto market has a high level of volatility. Anyone who is about to make an investment needs to have a good understanding of the volatile market. Now the question is, even with volatility, will you still choose to make your investment in fiat through bank savings with regular monthly interests or rather make your investments in crypto where you hold your asset and still have the opportunity to save and make monthly interest?
I would choose crypto investment any day any time base on the fact that investment in fiat wouldn't yield as much profit as crypto even with less input unlike fiat, in crypto you buy low when it price is in bearish run by buying bit by bit using DCA thereafter capitalize on it volatility during a bullish run or when  it price pump massively just like what we are experiencing now in the market, for instance last year December the price of Bitcoin was $15700 an investor who bought at that price would have earned a 100% profit now with a simple buy and hodl, an $100K investment would have yielded same amount or more that is one of the main reasons that would always prompt me to invest in crypto whatever amount of fiat in my disposal I would always exchange it to crypto for investment.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 3013

View Profile
November 14, 2023, 05:38:16 PM

"hold your asset and still have the opportunity to save and make monthly interest?" I am not sure what you mean by this.  I would take holding money in your fiat bank versus keeping bitcoin money in your digital wallet (or physical) as essentially the same thing.  I think I would rather make my investments in FIAT however as it's more stable and more predictable.  Bitcoin I view as an entirely different thing.  I guess I need further explanation because this comparison doesn't really make sense..

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1110

View Profile
November 14, 2023, 05:59:57 PM

Not crypto but bitcoin. I'd rather choose bitcoin over fiat, but if I had to decide between some shitcoin and fiat money, I'd rather take fiat. This reminds me of that funny video on youtube where a guy was asking random people if they would prefer to get $100 or 1 bitcoin and a bitcoin was more than $1k at the time (somewhere in 2017)and they all wanted cash.
If you approached me asking if I want $1k in cash or $1k in XRP or something, I'd take cash and buy bitcoin Smiley

Red Velvet

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2023, 08:32:05 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2023, 12:11:25 PM by Red Velvet

Let's talk about a topic that interests a lot of people: would you rather invest in the world of CRIPTO or conventional FIAT currencies? To make an informed decision, I find it interesting to investigate both sides of the issue. I discovered an intriguing website today called https://boomchange.com where you may learn more and perhaps even make conclusions. Undoubtedly, cryptocurrencies have special prospects, but FIAT also offers advantages in terms of stability. Hearing about your opinions and experiences with this matter would be fantastic! Is there someone who is actively investing in cryptocurrency while others continue to use regular banking methods? Friends, voice your opinions!
gunhell16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 14, 2023, 09:24:02 PM

Of course we are in cryptocurrency, and we will prefer to invest in crypto because we understand it. We can see that those who do not understand Bitcoin or cryptocurrency will prefer to invest in fiat because they do not know anything about cryptocurrency.

And we who are more understanding and know more prefer to invest in it because we know that it is an easier way for us to get a profit in cryptocurrency compared to Fiat, no matter what others tell me.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Cookdata

Activity: 966
Merit: 876

Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin

View Profile
November 14, 2023, 09:32:22 PM

This is not a question but a financial mistake. I mean, why do you need a fiat in the first and what is that monthly interest rate you are talking about? Let me tell you something, USA which I respect so much because they are good in inflation management, perhaps their banking annually interest rates might favor people that save money in the bank but I'm not sure if that works in a country like mine because under a year, inflation might double that amount of interest the banks will give you in a savings account.

To sum it up, if you have a savings account, make sure you don't attach email, debit and credit card to them and also deactivate the sms alert system, not because they are not good but the charges bank will deduct from your savings money might be 2x the amount of annually interest rate they will give you at the end of the day, I hope you see that saving is verb complicated if you don't know how to use the system.

I will not force you but please buy bitcoin if you have the means but don't do it under stress, but it when you know you are fully prepared and ready for it, you will not regret every buying it provided that you buy at the bottom, don't buy at the top Grin

pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 14, 2023, 09:50:49 PM

Based on my experience I'd choose cryptocurrencies because I did well in this field over the years and I know a thing or two about it.

This is a pointless question to be frank because most of us are already invested in crypto. It's like asking someone driving a car if he'd rather walk right now or keep driving Cheesy

If you'd give me a million dollars now or a million in bitcoin I'd choose bitcoin, if that's what you're asking. I'd prefer bitcoin over stocks as well and my dedication proves it. Over the years I kept holding bitcoin instead of converting it to fiat money or anything else.
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340

View Profile
November 15, 2023, 07:58:01 AM

Of course we are in cryptocurrency, and we will prefer to invest in crypto because we understand it. We can see that those who do not understand Bitcoin or cryptocurrency will prefer to invest in fiat because they do not know anything about cryptocurrency.

And we who are more understanding and know more prefer to invest in it because we know that it is an easier way for us to get a profit in cryptocurrency compared to Fiat, no matter what others tell me.
There is no such thing as a more profitable investment in cryptocurrency or fiat, I know very successful people who, with the help of fiat money, get much greater profits than those who deal with crypto.

With cryptocurrency it’s even more complicated, because you can’t count your profit if you only see numbers on the screen, it won’t be your profit until you withdraw it into cash, which you can hold in your hands. I know such successful investors in crypto who owned hundreds of thousands of dollars and ultimately withdrew only a few tens of thousands, all the rest of the profit was eaten up by the bear market.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
riantolie

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2023, 08:41:10 AM

I'm already making my investments mostly in crypto, around 80%. Simply because no one can take it away from me, and because BTC has huge potential.
Xcode7

Activity: 1148
Merit: 424

View Profile
November 15, 2023, 09:12:21 AM
Merited by fillippone (1)

This is a quite different investment comparison, Crypto has a high risk so it has a high risk too, it's quite worth it.
Meanwhile, Fiat tends to be stable, there is no risk that we face and there is no possibility that we will get it.
So it all depends on our goals, if the investment goal is to achieve big profits, of course it is better in Crypto, but that also requires all the knowledge that must be possessed to minimize risks.

With cryptocurrency it’s even more complicated, because you can’t count your profit if you only see numbers on the screen, it won’t be your profit until you withdraw it into cash, which you can hold in your hands. I know such successful investors in crypto who owned hundreds of thousands of dollars and ultimately withdrew only a few tens of thousands, all the rest of the profit was eaten up by the bear market.
This all comes back to the strategy we use, cryptocurrency market movements are quite fast so it is possible for everything to happen quickly, so regarding when is the time to withdraw profits and enter to buy back on ourselves and the knowledge we have, which is certain in the market Cryptocurrencies have a very high risk and it is outweighed by the possible rewards.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Learn Bitcoin

Activity: 546
Merit: 836

Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2023, 09:14:36 AM

It simply does not make sense to invest in fiat currency for me. I live in a country where my local currency value was 78 BDT per USD about two years ago. Now it's 120 BDT against the USD, and I am afraid it will increase further. All my holdings are in Bitcoin at this moment, and I will accept the lose as well because it has the potential to give me 2x profit in the next couple of months.

I can cash this Bitcoin anytime and If I sell my converted USD for Local currency, I will likely get a better exchange rate because of the inflation. Things could be different in your country. But investing fiat is big NO NO from me.

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
█████████████████████████
████████▄████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀