Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 07:22:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: League and Domestic Cricket discussion  (Read 4686 times)
Nanga Parbat

Activity: 266
Merit: 240

Enjoy the beauty of nature 😊

View Profile
June 22, 2024, 06:05:14 PM

In Vitality Blast tournament,

Sussex is played a fantastic match yesterday and beat Hampshire team in game. Sussex won this game by 7 runs. First Hampshire won the toss. Sussex was playing amazing match with good record and 184 runs and looking at their performance Hampshire team just chased it 177 runs and lost the match. Sussex have been outstanding and they continue to play exceptionally well in every match. Nathan McAndrew is a  very talented boy and his performance in game was very good reason to win game from Sussex side team. With winning toss Hampshire started game with batting first. The best performance in the Sussex man team was showcased by Nathan McAndrew and he scored 32 runs and 11 balls hitting 1 fours and 3 sixs. I hope Hampshire they will play better in the next match. The South group match between Sussex and Hampshire was held at the rose Bowl stadium. Congratulations to South group team specially Sussex again congratulations to won match.
SUS team played very well and won the match due to excellent target.  Alsop played very well and played with speed and his strike rate was very high and his bat speed was very high . Coles also built important runs for the team and he provided the backbone to the team of SUS .  I think both teams performance was good and both team batters and bowlers played very well and gave their best to win the match but after fighting for the 3 hours SUS team won by 7 score. Match was thrilling and high voltage match and audience enjoyed it .Weatherley tried to win the match but he could not successful in his mission . He built 68 runs in just 47 balls but I I think he should end the match because he was set batsman on the crease and actually he is not match winner. He played for himself and didn't play for the team and in the end team lose the match.

hafiztalha

Activity: 476
Merit: 302

View Profile
June 22, 2024, 07:27:40 PM

Sussex is played a fantastic match yesterday and beat Hampshire team in game. Sussex won this game by 7 runs. First Hampshire won the toss. Sussex was playing amazing match with good record and 184 runs and looking at their performance Hampshire team just chased it 177 runs and lost the match. Sussex have been outstanding and they continue to play exceptionally well in every match. Nathan McAndrew is a  very talented boy and his performance in game was very good reason to win game from Sussex side team. With winning toss Hampshire started game with batting first. The best performance in the Sussex man team was showcased by Nathan McAndrew and he scored 32 runs and 11 balls hitting 1 fours and 3 sixs. I hope Hampshire they will play better in the next match. The South group match between Sussex and Hampshire was held at the rose Bowl stadium. Congratulations to South group team specially Sussex again congratulations to won match.
SUS team played very well and won the match due to excellent target.  Alsop played very well and played with speed and his strike rate was very high and his bat speed was very high . Coles also built important runs for the team and he provided the backbone to the team of SUS .  I think both teams performance was good and both team batters and bowlers played very well and gave their best to win the match but after fighting for the 3 hours SUS team won by 7 score. Match was thrilling and high voltage match and audience enjoyed it .Weatherley tried to win the match but he could not successful in his mission . He built 68 runs in just 47 balls but I I think he should end the match because he was set batsman on the crease and actually he is not match winner. He played for himself and didn't play for the team and in the end team lose the match.
Anyone watch this game Jersey tour of Guernsey and total two games was played today and both games was won by Jersey team. 1 st game is more interesting and intense than 2 nd game, in this game, Jersey team won the toss and got a opportunity to take first bat or bowl and jersey chose bowl first and gave bat chance to Guernsey team. Jersey team effort in bat is more intense than Bowl because Guernsey team scored 156 runs in 20 overs by losing 6 wickets and but their bowlers did not defend their target and lose. Greenwood got a player of game award because of their brilliant effort in bat and made highest runs in game total 85 runs in 50 balls and he hitted nine 4s and three 6s. J.Jenner also made 35 runs in 24 balls and he hitted three 4s. C.Perchard from bowling side, he took down 3 wickets in 4 overs. Guernsey team nood more hard work and struggle in bowl if they win game in future.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Nanga Parbat

View Profile
June 23, 2024, 08:47:24 AM

Sussex is played a fantastic match yesterday and beat Hampshire team in game. Sussex won this game by 7 runs. First Hampshire won the toss. Sussex was playing amazing match with good record and 184 runs and looking at their performance Hampshire team just chased it 177 runs and lost the match. Sussex have been outstanding and they continue to play exceptionally well in every match. Nathan McAndrew is a  very talented boy and his performance in game was very good reason to win game from Sussex side team. With winning toss Hampshire started game with batting first. The best performance in the Sussex man team was showcased by Nathan McAndrew and he scored 32 runs and 11 balls hitting 1 fours and 3 sixs. I hope Hampshire they will play better in the next match. The South group match between Sussex and Hampshire was held at the rose Bowl stadium. Congratulations to South group team specially Sussex again congratulations to won match.
SUS team played very well and won the match due to excellent target.  Alsop played very well and played with speed and his strike rate was very high and his bat speed was very high . Coles also built important runs for the team and he provided the backbone to the team of SUS .  I think both teams performance was good and both team batters and bowlers played very well and gave their best to win the match but after fighting for the 3 hours SUS team won by 7 score. Match was thrilling and high voltage match and audience enjoyed it .Weatherley tried to win the match but he could not successful in his mission . He built 68 runs in just 47 balls but I I think he should end the match because he was set batsman on the crease and actually he is not match winner. He played for himself and didn't play for the team and in the end team lose the match.
Anyone watch this game Jersey tour of Guernsey and total two games was played today and both games was won by Jersey team. 1 st game is more interesting and intense than 2 nd game, in this game, Jersey team won the toss and got a opportunity to take first bat or bowl and jersey chose bowl first and gave bat chance to Guernsey team. Jersey team effort in bat is more intense than Bowl because Guernsey team scored 156 runs in 20 overs by losing 6 wickets and but their bowlers did not defend their target and lose. Greenwood got a player of game award because of their brilliant effort in bat and made highest runs in game total 85 runs in 50 balls and he hitted nine 4s and three 6s. J.Jenner also made 35 runs in 24 balls and he hitted three 4s. C.Perchard from bowling side, he took down 3 wickets in 4 overs. Guernsey team nood more hard work and struggle in bowl if they win game in future.
Guernsey team lose the match due to their own mistakes. They did not give a strong target. The pitch was very good for the  batting but Guernsey team could score only 134 runs . I think they made 25 + runs short and if they score 160 runs match could be interesting andGuernsey team could win the match if they defend the score well . Bowling plays a critical role when you are defending very low total .Jenner was  top scorer in this match and he remained not at the end of match ,he played with the strike rate of 258. Jersey team has good side and they has bright future and I congratulate to Jersey team captain.I think Guernsey  team chase the score ,they could win the match but they gave a very low target and Jersey team  achieved it 11.3 overs.

Nalain420

Activity: 350
Merit: 410

AOBT ~ English >>> Arabic

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2024, 06:00:56 PM

Sussex is played a fantastic match yesterday and beat Hampshire team in game. Sussex won this game by 7 runs. First Hampshire won the toss. Sussex was playing amazing match with good record and 184 runs and looking at their performance Hampshire team just chased it 177 runs and lost the match. Sussex have been outstanding and they continue to play exceptionally well in every match. Nathan McAndrew is a  very talented boy and his performance in game was very good reason to win game from Sussex side team. With winning toss Hampshire started game with batting first. The best performance in the Sussex man team was showcased by Nathan McAndrew and he scored 32 runs and 11 balls hitting 1 fours and 3 sixs. I hope Hampshire they will play better in the next match. The South group match between Sussex and Hampshire was held at the rose Bowl stadium. Congratulations to South group team specially Sussex again congratulations to won match.
SUS team played very well and won the match due to excellent target.  Alsop played very well and played with speed and his strike rate was very high and his bat speed was very high . Coles also built important runs for the team and he provided the backbone to the team of SUS .  I think both teams performance was good and both team batters and bowlers played very well and gave their best to win the match but after fighting for the 3 hours SUS team won by 7 score. Match was thrilling and high voltage match and audience enjoyed it .Weatherley tried to win the match but he could not successful in his mission . He built 68 runs in just 47 balls but I I think he should end the match because he was set batsman on the crease and actually he is not match winner. He played for himself and didn't play for the team and in the end team lose the match.
Guernsey team lose the match due to their own mistakes. They did not give a strong target. The pitch was very good for the  batting but Guernsey team could score only 134 runs . I think they made 25 + runs short and if they score 160 runs match could be interesting andGuernsey team could win the match if they defend the score well . Bowling plays a critical role when you are defending very low total .Jenner was  top scorer in this match and he remained not at the end of match ,he played with the strike rate of 258. Jersey team has good side and they has bright future and I congratulate to Jersey team captain.I think Guernsey  team chase the score ,they could win the match but they gave a very low target and Jersey team  achieved it 11.3 overs.
Yes, there is no doubt that this is a difficult target.  A target of 156 in 20 overs could have been difficult had their bowlers applied pressure and bowled well.  But their bowler did not take good interest in the match and runs were not stopped and could not take many wickets and could not win the match.  Guernsey batsmen could give a target of 180 but even their batsmen were not given a difficult target and could not work hard and gave an easy target in the match.  They should focus on their performance so that they can target well in the next matches and their bowlers can apply good pressure and win more matches.  Congratulations to the Jersey team for the win, may they continue to win such matches.  Their batsmen also kept their pace well.  Won the match by scoring 157 runs in 18 overs.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Cheema02

Activity: 462
Merit: 386

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2024, 06:25:52 PM

Sussex is played a fantastic match yesterday and beat Hampshire team in game. Sussex won this game by 7 runs. First Hampshire won the toss. Sussex was playing amazing match with good record and 184 runs and looking at their performance Hampshire team just chased it 177 runs and lost the match. Sussex have been outstanding and they continue to play exceptionally well in every match. Nathan McAndrew is a  very talented boy and his performance in game was very good reason to win game from Sussex side team. With winning toss Hampshire started game with batting first. The best performance in the Sussex man team was showcased by Nathan McAndrew and he scored 32 runs and 11 balls hitting 1 fours and 3 sixs. I hope Hampshire they will play better in the next match.
SUS team played very well and won the match due to excellent target.  Alsop played very well and played with speed and his strike rate was very high and his bat speed was very high . Coles also built important runs for the team and he provided the backbone to the team of SUS .  I think both teams performance was good and both team batters and bowlers played very well and gave their best to win the match but after fighting for the 3 hours SUS team won by 7 score. Match was thrilling and high voltage match and audience enjoyed it .Weatherley tried to win the match but he could not successful in his mission . He built 68 runs in just 47 balls
Anyone watch this game Jersey tour of Guernsey and total two games was played today and both games was won by Jersey team. 1 st game is more interesting and intense than 2 nd game, in this game, Jersey team won the toss and got a opportunity to take first bat or bowl and jersey chose bowl first and gave bat chance to Guernsey team. Jersey team effort in bat is more intense than Bowl because Guernsey team scored 156 runs in 20 overs by losing 6 wickets and but their bowlers did not defend their target and lose.
Yes, I am watching today third match of this series is a very intense and Nail-bating match. Jersey batted first and scored only 148 runs by losing his 8 wickets in the first inning of the match. Martin-Dale Bradley amazing bowling spell picked 3 crucial wickets for his team by just giving only 22 runs in his bowling well with an economy rate of 5 runs per over and Charlie Forshaw also picked 3 key wickets for Jersey players. Guernsey players chase down the target of 149 runs easily by losing only 6 wickets. The player of the match is Tom Nightingale for his outstanding batting performance scored 61 important runs added to the team from just only 36 balls and helped his team to win the match.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
hafiztalha

View Profile
June 24, 2024, 01:32:28 PM

Yes, I am watching today third match of this series is a very intense and Nail-bating match. Jersey batted first and scored only 148 runs by losing his 8 wickets in the first inning of the match. Martin-Dale Bradley amazing bowling spell picked 3 crucial wickets for his team by just giving only 22 runs in his bowling well with an economy rate of 5 runs per over and Charlie Forshaw also picked 3 key wickets for Jersey players. Guernsey players chase down the target of 149 runs easily by losing only 6 wickets. The player of the match is Tom Nightingale for his outstanding batting performance scored 61 important runs added to the team from just only 36 balls and helped his team to win the match.
Yes 3 rd game of Jersey tour to Guernsey series was ended today and in this game, Guernsey break their record to win all games because past two games jersey team won but in last game, Guernsey team beated jersey team in chasing. Guernsey team won the toss and got a opportunity to take first bat or bowl and Guernsey team chose bowl first and Jersey team effort in bat was good but in bowling their bowlers bowled very poorly and lost the game. Jersey team set 148 runs target in 20 overs by losing 8 wickets.  Z.Trib today with good effort in today game and he scored 43 runs in 27 balls and she hitted three 4s and one 6s. Other batsman did not make high runs and fell down below 30 runs. Guernsey team chased down all target and won game by 4 wickets and 6 balls.  T. Nightinagle got a player of game award by scoring 62 runs in 36 balls and he hotted six 4s and three 4s. Congratulations Guernsey team for win this game but did not win series.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Nalain420

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2024, 05:10:17 PM

Yes, his team has worked very hard and struggled in the match.  Talking about their batsmen, their batsmen have given a big and tough target of 184 for 8 wickets.  And if we talk about their bowler, their bowler just stopped the runs with bowling and took wickets and won the match by 7 runs.  Congratulations on their win.  Hunts team could have won the match.  But due to the speed of their batsmen, they have lost the match by 7 runs.  They should emphasize their speed so that next time they don't lose matches due to this weakness.  If the SUS team had lost this match, their hard work would have been wasted by their bowlers, but their bowlers did not lose heart and won the match.  They should continue to perform like this and win as many matches as possible.  Although their bowler has taken only 3 wickets but their bowler has helped to prevent more and win the match.  The pace of his bowler was not that slanted.  Because they were close to everyone.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Nanga Parbat

View Profile
June 24, 2024, 05:22:05 PM

Yes 3 rd game of Jersey tour to Guernsey series was ended today and in this game, Guernsey break their record to win all games because past two games jersey team won but in last game, Guernsey team beated jersey team in chasing. Guernsey team won the toss and got a opportunity to take first bat or bowl and Guernsey team chose bowl first and Jersey team effort in bat was good but in bowling their bowlers bowled very poorly and lost the game. Jersey team set 148 runs target in 20 overs by losing 8 wickets.  Z.Trib today with good effort in today game and he scored 43 runs in 27 balls and she hitted three 4s and one 6s. Other batsman did not make high runs and fell down below 30 runs. Guernsey team chased down all target and won game by 4 wickets and 6 balls.  T. Nightinagle got a player of game award by scoring 62 runs in 36 balls and he hotted six 4s and three 4s. Congratulations Guernsey team for win this game but did not win series.
Guernsey team played very well in last  match and their performance was top class . They played like a team and nobody played for himself and at the end they won the match by 4 wickets after a big fight. That match was not easy for Guernsey team but they passed the all hurdles. Jersey team played well in all the series and won first 2 matches but in the last match ,they underestimate the Guernsey team and they lose the last match . Jersey team tried their best to white wash but they could not do that . I think there are many weaknesses in Guernsey team and they have to remove these mistakes if want to become champion.I didn't see the qualities of real leader in Guernsey team captain and I think Jersey captain is best leader.

N.O

Activity: 196
Merit: 145

View Profile
June 25, 2024, 06:48:39 PM

Guernsey team played very well in last  match and their performance was top class . They played like a team and nobody played for himself and at the end they won the match by 4 wickets after a big fight. That match was not easy for Guernsey team but they passed the all hurdles. Jersey team played well in all the series and won first 2 matches but in the last match ,they underestimate the Guernsey team and they lose the last match . Jersey team tried their best to white wash but they could not do that . I think there are many weaknesses in Guernsey team and they have to remove these mistakes if want to become champion.I didn't see the qualities of real leader in Guernsey team captain and I think Jersey captain is best leader.
Jersey and Guernsey have been added as new teams. Guernsey won the match by scoring a lot of runs and Jersey is expected to give a good performance when they come. Guernsey will continue to play well in the future.Guernsey won this match by 4 wickets. Jersey is a powerful team match. I hope jersey they will play better in the next match in next tournament. Guernsey played a good match their performance was impressive. Jersey they will need to play better in the upcoming matches but they won two total in tournament and also won this series with lead two win. They seem to be in great from and playing exceptionally. Tom Nightingale is a very talented boy for Guernsey team member. Guernsey won the toss for batting first. The best batting performance in Guernsey man team was by Tom Nightingale scored 61 runs and 36 balls hitting 6 fours and 3 sixs. The 3rd match between jersey and Guernsey at the country Guernsey Rovers cricket stadium.

Nanga Parbat

View Profile
June 26, 2024, 12:29:16 AM

Jersey and Guernsey have been added as new teams. Guernsey won the match by scoring a lot of runs and Jersey is expected to give a good performance when they come. Guernsey will continue to play well in the future.Guernsey won this match by 4 wickets. Jersey is a powerful team match. I hope jersey they will play better in the next match in next tournament. Guernsey played a good match their performance was impressive. Jersey they will need to play better in the upcoming matches but they won two total in tournament and also won this series with lead two win. They seem to be in great from and playing exceptionally. Tom Nightingale is a very talented boy for Guernsey team member. Guernsey won the toss for batting first. The best batting performance in Guernsey man team was by Tom Nightingale scored 61 runs and 36 balls hitting 6 fours and 3 sixs. The 3rd match between jersey and Guernsey at the country Guernsey Rovers cricket stadium.
Jersey cricket team lose the last match but I was expecting that Jersey team will white wash . But they could not perform well and could not stand a big total. They gave target of only 149 at Guernsey Rovers Athletic Club Ground and I think they built 20 runs short in this match. From the Jersey side , only one player played very well and he made runs with speed and faced less balls and made more runs. His effort gave tough time to Guernsey team but no other player played well and they played more balls and made less runs. That is big reason of their win. Pitch was excellent and they should gave target of 170+ runs. The bowling of Jersey team was also poor and and they could not all team out because for the win ,they have to out all team.

hafiztalha

View Profile
June 26, 2024, 06:55:24 PM

Major Clubs T20 Tournament

In Major Clubs T20 series, two semi final games were concluded today and one semi final game was fully completed because Rain interrupted in game and game was stopped but 2 nd semi final was fully completed between Moors team and Bloom team. Bloom team won the toss and got a chance to choose first bat or bowl and Bloom elected field first. moors team set 70 runs target in 8 overs and lose 9 wickets. S.Livera only made more than 20 runs otherwise remaining batsman played very poorly and scored few runs. Bloom team won this game very easy and L.Madushanka showed brilliant effort by scoring 26 runs in 12 balls and hitted one 4s and two 6s with not dismissed. Congratulations Bloom to qualify in final game and won this game 4 wickets and 3 balls.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Nalain420

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2024, 06:56:38 PM

Jersey cricket team lose the last match but I was expecting that Jersey team will white wash . But they could not perform well and could not stand a big total. They gave target of only 149 at Guernsey Rovers Athletic Club Ground and I think they built 20 runs short in this match. From the Jersey side , only one player played very well and he made runs with speed and faced less balls and made more runs. His effort gave tough time to Guernsey team but no other player played well and they played more balls and made less runs. That is big reason of their win. Pitch was excellent and they should gave target of 170+ runs. The bowling of Jersey team was also poor and and they could not all team out because for the win ,they have to out all team.
Yes, the way he performed in the first match seemed to suggest that Guernsey would lose.  But fate had something else in mind.  And Guernsey's hard work and struggle was to pay off.  Due to which Jersey will lose the match.  Although their batsmen did not give such a difficult target but their bowlers could make a difficult target but their bowler could not perform well and the match and the series will be out of their hands.  Looking at the target, it was not that low, their bowler did not support their batsmen.  If they had taken wickets, stopped the runs, the match could have been in their hands.  But he lost interest and lost the match.  They need to perform well.  Congratulations to Guernsey on this win and series and may they continue to play like this and win matches.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Unknown Op

Activity: 616
Merit: 429

Pakistan Local Board Request

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2024, 07:48:12 PM

Yes, the way he performed in the first match seemed to suggest that Guernsey would lose.  But fate had something else in mind.  And Guernsey's hard work and struggle was to pay off.  Due to which Jersey will lose the match.  Although their batsmen did not give such a difficult target but their bowlers could make a difficult target but their bowler could not perform well and the match and the series will be out of their hands.  Looking at the target, it was not that low, their bowler did not support their batsmen.  If they had taken wickets, stopped the runs, the match could have been in their hands.  But he lost interest and lost the match.  They need to perform well.  Congratulations to Guernsey on this win and series and may they continue to play like this and win matches.
Yes third match Jersey squad lost but previous two matches, their sqaud emerged victorious with good performance and unbeatable strength. But Jersey squad gave a very hard time and created many trouble Infront of Guernsey squad in both innings bowl and bat. First I see low quality performance in batting inning of Jersey squad and their sqaud managed to collect 148 scores after playing full inning with lost of eight wickets. I also great performance in their bowling inning, their squad was very near to get victory but sadly in last moment their bowlers bowled very badly and lost. Tom Nightingale batter his performance was unbelievable and unbeatable in match and if his wicket dropped in early then this match would win by Jersey squad because only this batter collected 61 scores and resting batters did not play good. Anyways, I really enjoyed this 3 match competition among Jersey squad and Guernsey squad.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Nalain420

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2024, 03:58:28 PM

It is the first match of Nairobi. It is the between kenya and Zambia. Kenya won the toss and first decided bowling. Zambia batsman makes 149 run in 20 over and 7 outs. This is the target for Kenya batsmen. This is the easy target for Kenya batsmen. Kenya batsmen can complete this target and won the match. Zambia team are not working hard and struggle and lose the match. The Zambian batsmen would not keep up their pace and their bowlers were not under pressure.  And Kenya is a very well-performing team.  Their batsmen completed the target of 150 in 11 overs, if they were to get a target of 200, their batsmen should have completed that too.  Congratulations to them for this achievement.If the pace of their batsmen remains S, they can complete the biggest target.  His performance proved to be very good in the first match.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
N.O

View Profile
June 28, 2024, 04:16:16 PM

It is the first match of Nairobi. It is the between kenya and Zambia. Kenya won the toss and first decided bowling. Zambia batsman makes 149 run in 20 over and 7 outs. This is the target for Kenya batsmen. This is the easy target for Kenya batsmen. Kenya batsmen can complete this target and won the match. Zambia team are not working hard and struggle and lose the match. The Zambian batsmen would not keep up their pace and their bowlers were not under pressure.  And Kenya is a very well-performing team.  Their batsmen completed the target of 150 in 11 overs, if they were to get a target of 200, their batsmen should have completed that too.  Congratulations to them for this achievement.If the pace of their batsmen remains S, they can complete the biggest target.  His performance proved to be very good in the first match.
The 1st match Kenya and Zambia man team was played atSikh union club ground. Kenya won this first match with great effort and beat Zambia team. Kenya will continue to play well in the future and at end they will win this tournament. Kenya won the match by scoring a lot of runs and Zambia is expected to give a good performance when they come hit failed. The team members of Kenya are also very good they have worked very hard to win matches and their hard work has paid off. Zambia total set 149 runs target in 20 overs .kenya man team chased total runs and149 runs and made 151 and wining the match. I hope they will play better Zambia for next match. Kenya won the toss and batting first. Kenya the lost bowling man for Godfrey kendela 1 over and 15 runs and took wicket for 0.The best batting performance in Kenya man team was by Rakep patel scored 80 runs and 30 balls 12 fours and 4 sixs.

hafiztalha

View Profile
June 29, 2024, 07:28:41 PM

Today few more games were played in Twenty20 Quadrangular (in Kenya) series and in 4 th game between Rwanda vs Kenya team, Rwanda team won the toss and they got a good opportunity to take right decision and but Rwanda take first bat and lost 4 th game by Kenya team. Rwanda lost this game because 126 runs target was very low and in bowling, their bowlers also did not work hard. This batsman effort was brilliant O.Manishimwe in batting and he scored 63 runs in 57 balls and he hitted five 4s and one 6s. Other players in batting was poorly showed struggle and did not make good runs. T Sheikh from Kenya team got a player of game award and he scored 48 runs in only 18 balls and he hitted six 4s and three 6s. This was 2 nd win of Kenya team and their rank is also number 1 with 2 wins and Rwanda need change in their lineup effort and both their team lost and rank also very low.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
N.O

View Profile
June 30, 2024, 11:41:27 AM

First match:
Slovenia and Serbia have added new teams and they had played their first match. Slovenia performed very well, the full team also played very well and won the match. Hopefully Serbia will play the same effort in the future. Serbia performed very poorly as soon as they arrived and lost the match. Serbia needs a lot of hard work. Hopefully Serbia will play well in the next matches and fix some errors.Slovenia playing this match with amazingly. Muhammad Siddiqui is a very strong and talented player for Slovenia team. Slovenia played a good match their performance was very impressive. They seem to be great from and playing exceptionally. They work very hard to win matches and they have won. The 1st match between Slovenia and Serbia was took place at valburga stadium. Slovenia won the toss and batting first. Slovenia made total runs for 133 and wining the match. Serbia just chased 99 runs and lost the match. The poor batting performance in Slovenia man team was by Muhammed Siddiqui scored 1 runs and 5 balls hitting 0 fours and 0 sixs.

Nanga Parbat

View Profile
June 30, 2024, 04:26:20 PM

First match:
Slovenia and Serbia have added new teams and they had played their first match. Slovenia performed very well, the full team also played very well and won the match. Hopefully Serbia will play the same effort in the future. Serbia performed very poorly as soon as they arrived and lost the match. Serbia needs a lot of hard work. Hopefully Serbia will play well in the next matches and fix some errors.Slovenia playing this match with amazingly. Muhammad Siddiqui is a very strong and talented player for Slovenia team. Slovenia played a good match their performance was very impressive. They seem to be great from and playing exceptionally. They work very hard to win matches and they have won. The 1st match between Slovenia and Serbia was took place at valburga stadium. Slovenia won the toss and batting first. Slovenia made total runs for 133 and wining the match. Serbia just chased 99 runs and lost the match. The poor batting performance in Slovenia man team was by Muhammed Siddiqui scored 1 runs and 5 balls hitting 0 fours and 0 sixs.
Serbia team played very well in today match and gave handsome target of 161 runs but Slovenia team could not chase this score and could make only 133 runs with  fall of 6 wickets in 20 overs. Serbia team won the match by 27 runs ,I am very satisfied by performance of Serbia team and they will play well in next matches also. Luka Woods is my favorite player and he played excellent in this match and score 84 runs . His team won due to  his great performance. All team looked in good form .Merwais did excellent bowling in this match and gained 4 wickets and gave tough time to Serbia batters.

Unknown Op

Activity: 616
Merit: 429

Pakistan Local Board Request

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2024, 06:01:56 PM

Nondescripts Cricket Club vs Bloomfield Cricket And Athletic Club

Anyone here who is watching this competition Major Clubs T20 Tournament

Few days ago, in this competition final match had been successfully completed among Nondescripts Cricket Club squad against Bloomfield Cricket And Athletic Club sqaud. I did not watch many matches of this competition but I am familiar with some matches like final match and a few previous ones. In final match Boom squad against Nondescripts squad, Boom squad first came on crease for batting Inning by inviting of Nondescripts squad. Start of 10 overs, Nondescripts squad has wiped out whole squad members of Boom sqaud on crease and their sqaud members has just managed to collect 54 scores as a defeating target which seem very low quality score. Lasith Embuldeniya bowlers bowled 2 overs and picked up 3 batter wickets and gave just 5 scores. Both these Matheesha Pathirana and Chamika Karunaratne also cleared out total 4 batter wickets and each bowlers picked 2. These bowlers first displayed very significant performance in match and restricted them at low scores and won the match. Nondescripts sqaud batters simply achieved 54 scores and emerged victory and won this competition and got a championship trophy this year.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Farhan99

Activity: 294
Merit: 257

Trade Big, Win Bigger!

View Profile
June 30, 2024, 08:20:32 PM

Nondescripts Cricket Club vs Bloomfield Cricket And Athletic Club

Anyone here who is watching this competition Major Clubs T20 Tournament

Few days ago, in this competition final match had been successfully completed among Nondescripts Cricket Club squad against Bloomfield Cricket And Athletic Club sqaud. I did not watch many matches of this competition but I am familiar with some matches like final match and a few previous ones. In final match Boom squad against Nondescripts squad, Boom squad first came on crease for batting Inning by inviting of Nondescripts squad. Start of 10 overs, Nondescripts squad has wiped out whole squad members of Boom sqaud on crease and their sqaud members has just managed to collect 54 scores as a defeating target which seem very low quality score. Lasith Embuldeniya bowlers bowled 2 overs and picked up 3 batter wickets and gave just 5 scores.
Yeah, I'm watching this contest b/w Nondescripts Cricket Club vs Bloomfield Athletic Club. the final game of BAC vs NCC is Ended. Bloomfield Athletic Club played a poor performance in this game and lost the game. Bloomfield Athletic Club All out in just 54 runs against Nondescripts Cricket Club. Nondescripts Cricket Club chased the easy target of 55/2 runs and won the game by 8 wickets. Lasith Embuldeniya brilliant bowling takes 3/5 wickets. I think the main reason for this big defeat is Bloomfield Athletic Club team did not save wickets and all the pressure on the Bloomfield Athletic Club remaining players after losing early wickets.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: