Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:04:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PYRIN (PYI) - GPU PoW - ghostDAG - blockDAG  (Read 6147 times)
TheCold

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2024, 11:57:28 PM

And the great pyrin heist continues.  Grin

https://i.ibb.co/vHCMvNH/Stupid-Mag.png

Karlsen was the first Kaspa fork to implement Blake3. Are you saying you guys stole KLS idea just like you have stolen Kaspa code?

This kid is in a lot of trouble, he's lost in the shitty Karlsen dump and he's looking for salvation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
odale

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 10:04:46 PM

Can you show us a proof of those partnerships with Microsoft Start Up & Dev, because nothing is confirmed yet by MS.
Is there an official source you can share with us ?
Tedesis
Copper Member

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 11:34:41 PM

Can you show us a proof of those partnerships with Microsoft Start Up & Dev, because nothing is confirmed yet by MS.

Twitter : https://twitter.com/BuyCryptoPump/status/1770593710847221836

🚨 Pyrin team has been LYING about Microsoft! $PYI

There are no Partnerships for Startups. It's all a set-up to raise buyer pressure. Let me explain:

A member has published his conversation with the Microsoft team to find out a little more about this "Level 4 Partnership" story.

As Pyrin's team was unable to provide any proof, Steven contacted Microsoft Startup directly for answers.

Here's what Microsoft replied:

"Dear Steven,

I hope this message finds you well.  I'm reaching out from the Microsoft for Startups team in response to  your inquiry regarding the recent claims made by Pyrin Network about  their participation in our Founders Hub, specifically at Level 4.

We  take matters of misrepresentation very seriously and appreciate your  diligence in seeking clarification.

After a thorough review of our  records and recent announcements, we can confirm that Pyrin Network has  not been accepted or recognized as a part of the Microsoft for Startups Founders Hub program at any level.

Our commitment to transparency and  integrity guides our communication, especially concerning the  announcement of partnerships and affiliations.

The Microsoft for  Startups Founders Hub is a program designed to support startups at  various stages of their development with resources, tools, and  connections. Acceptance into this program is a rigorous process, and  announcements of such partnerships are made officially and publicly by  Microsoft.

We understand the implications of false claims and the  confusion they can cause within our community and the broader ecosystem.  To that end, we advise a cautious approach towards claims of  affiliation or partnership that are not verified through official  Microsoft channels. We are currently addressing the situation directly  with the parties involved to prevent further misinformation.

For  any future queries or clarifications about the Microsoft for Startups  Founders Hub or any other Microsoft programs, please do not hesitate to  reach out directly to us. Your vigilance helps us maintain the integrity  and value of our community and programs.

Thank you for bringing  this matter to our attention. We value your interest and support in  fostering a transparent and thriving startup ecosystem.

Warm regards.

Alex Johnson, Program Manager - Microsoft for Startups Team"

---

So Pyrin's team lied about partnering with MongoDB and Microsoft. That would be why they gave no proof.

Microsoft and MongoDB have NEVER mentioned a partnership on their websites or networks. I invite my readers to flee Pyrin, because in my opinion they are manipulating us with the sole aim of selling us their corners.

Maybe that's why Pyrin members are Anonymous. Kaspa $KAS is the only crypto who can we trust, really.
TheCold

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 12:46:56 AM

I am amazed at the daily efforts of this brainless bunch of people to denigrate Pyrin. You don't have to do much research, just read from the first page to the last and you will see that these filthy liars do it all the time.

🚨 Pyrin team has been LYING about Microsoft! $PYI

There are no Partnerships for Startups. It's all a set-up to raise buyer pressure. Let me explain:

A member has published his conversation with the Microsoft team to find out a little more about this "Level 4 Partnership" story.

As Pyrin's team was unable to provide any proof, Steven contacted Microsoft Startup directly for answers.

"Dear Steven,

I hope this message finds you well.  I'm reaching out from the Microsoft for Startups team in response to  your inquiry regarding the recent claims made by Pyrin Network about  their participation in our Founders Hub, specifically at Level 4.

We  take matters of misrepresentation very seriously and appreciate your  diligence in seeking clarification.

do not hesitate to  reach out directly to us. Your vigilance helps us maintain the integrity  and value of our community and programs.

Thank you for bringing  this matter to our attention. We value your interest and support in  fostering a transparent and thriving startup ecosystem.

Warm regards.

I am amazed at the daily efforts of this brainless bunch of people to denigrate Pyrin. You don't have to do much research, just read from the first page to the last and you will see that these filthy liars do it all the time.
mega22

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 01:32:04 PM

Pyrin team has been LYING about Microsoft! $PYI

"Dear Steven,

I hope this message finds you well.  I'm reaching out from the Microsoft for Startups team in response to  your inquiry regarding the recent claims made by Pyrin Network about  their participation in our Founders Hub, specifically at Level 4.

We  take matters of misrepresentation very seriously and appreciate your  diligence in seeking clarification.

After a thorough review of our  records and recent announcements, we can confirm that Pyrin Network has  not been accepted or recognized as a part of the Microsoft for Startups Founders Hub program at any level.

Our commitment to transparency and  integrity guides our communication, especially concerning the  announcement of partnerships and affiliations.

The Microsoft for  Startups Founders Hub is a program designed to support startups at  various stages of their development with resources, tools, and  connections. Acceptance into this program is a rigorous process, and  announcements of such partnerships are made officially and publicly by  Microsoft.

We understand the implications of false claims and the  confusion they can cause within our community and the broader ecosystem.  To that end, we advise a cautious approach towards claims of  affiliation or partnership that are not verified through official  Microsoft channels. We are currently addressing the situation directly  with the parties involved to prevent further misinformation.

For  any future queries or clarifications about the Microsoft for Startups  Founders Hub or any other Microsoft programs, please do not hesitate to  reach out directly to us. Your vigilance helps us maintain the integrity  and value of our community and programs.

Thank you for bringing  this matter to our attention. We value your interest and support in  fostering a transparent and thriving startup ecosystem.

Warm regards.

Alex Johnson, Program Manager - Microsoft for Startups Team"

---

So Pyrin's team lied about partnering with MongoDB and Microsoft. That would be why they gave no proof.

Microsoft and MongoDB have NEVER mentioned a partnership on their websites or networks. I invite my readers to flee Pyrin, because in my opinion they are manipulating us with the sole aim of selling us their corners.

Maybe that's why Pyrin members are Anonymous. Kaspa $KAS is the only crypto who can we trust, really.

Pyrin MC is now  $50M. So when the headlines are written they will say "Crypto criminals ran away with investors $50M" . FBI has gone after crypto criminals involving smaller amount of money. Future is looking bleak for pyrin shillers.
TheCold

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 10:34:39 PM

Fucking karlsen dog you never get tired of lying for 4 months to glorify your shitty money. The rascals who paid to be listed on CMC.
LoneWolf84

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 10:47:19 AM

@mega22 take this!  Cool

https://twitter.com/Ramley55/status/1768347050280718614 

and now keep complaining because things are blacked out. But remember, there are people who take data protection seriously
TheCold

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 11:54:22 AM

Take this evidence and shove it up your ass, you fucking liar.

https://img.imgyukle.com/2024/03/22/y81HsH.jpeg
TheCold

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 09:00:22 PM

https://twitter.com/pyrin_network/status/1771937198490722322?t=1v11oZTgrvPdGZvpHy6dKg&s=19

This video should go up the ass of all the freaks who post false information about Pyrin.
boat007

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 26, 2024, 06:50:18 AM

people who were shouting about pre-mining now must have buried their face in dirt.
LoneWolf84

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 26, 2024, 03:24:17 PM

There it is, the official #Mining #pool of #Pyrin ⭐️

👉https://explorer.pyrin.network/pool

In the same process, the #explorer was revised again and 📊stats were added.

Happy mining! 🚀🚀🚀

https://twitter.com/pyrin_network/status/1772639378910634495 
TheCold

View Profile
March 26, 2024, 09:51:02 PM

There it is, the official #Mining #pool of #Pyrin ⭐️

👉https://explorer.pyrin.network/pool

In the same process, the #explorer was revised again and 📊stats were added.

Happy mining! 🚀🚀🚀

https://twitter.com/pyrin_network/status/1772639378910634495 

It's really enormous. This team knows what they're doing.
TheCold

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 08:58:23 PM

With our great community we've achieved more than the required 150 Tangem cards in presales.
Thank you 🙏

We are already working with the Tangem team on the integration of Pyrin.

https://twitter.com/pyrin_network/status/1773052972546572548?t=KfFOv8GLTAFVpgZ4kSGGsg&s=19
mega22

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 09:08:18 PM

Get ready for the price dump, superscalar is releasing pyrin algo for their ASICS/FPGAs on April 4th. My sources are telling me that the cost to mine one pyrin will be less than a cent with the superscalar algos. Expect the devs to dump their pre-mined bags before the release. PYI is down 10% after the news.

https://superscalar.org/pyrin-pyi/
TheCold

View Profile
March 28, 2024, 12:49:16 AM

Get ready for the price dump, superscalar is releasing pyrin algo for their ASICS/FPGAs on April 4th. My sources are telling me that the cost to mine one pyrin will be less than a cent with the superscalar algos. Expect the devs to dump their pre-mined bags before the release. PYI is down 10% after the news.

https://superscalar.org/pyrin-pyi/

The lies continue. The website you mentioned is fake. original website https://www.superscalar.io/
nathan_tek

Activity: 248
Merit: 26

View Profile
March 28, 2024, 06:55:49 AM

Pyrin, a new coin with its own special algorithm! It's resistant to ASIC mining hardware and super affordable right now. More miners are starting to notice, which could make its price shoot up. There is a decrease in the block reward soon, same as for example in the Bitcoin-halving. On Pyrin this will cause a big effect because of the low liquidity. Trust, miners will not sell cheap when the miner reward goes from 17 PYI per block to 14 PYI per block. Plus, Pyrin will soon support smart contracts and let people create their own tokens on its blockchain! Even though miner rewards are low right now, I think Pyrin has the most potential out of all the coins you can mine. This could be a upcoming sensation.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
mega22

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 02:53:00 PM

Pyrin, a new coin with its own special algorithm! It's resistant to ASIC mining hardware and super affordable right now. More miners are starting to notice, which could make its price shoot up. There is a decrease in the block reward soon, same as for example in the Bitcoin-halving. On Pyrin this will cause a big effect because of the low liquidity. Trust, miners will not sell cheap when the miner reward goes from 17 PYI per block to 14 PYI per block. Plus, Pyrin will soon support smart contracts and let people create their own tokens on its blockchain! Even though miner rewards are low right now, I think Pyrin has the most potential out of all the coins you can mine. This could be a upcoming sensation.

Well you don't know until it happens. Devs released the uyrin with an ASIC friendly algo, ooopsy! Then they claimed that the reward reduction would happen in Dec. '23 , oopsy! Now FPGA's are getting ready to dump, oopsy!

https://i.ibb.co/0B1qHd2/Urine-Fuck-Up.jpg
TheCold

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 10:51:06 PM

Well you don't know until it happens. Devs released the uyrin with an ASIC friendly algo, ooopsy! Then they claimed that the reward reduction would happen in Dec. '23 , oopsy! Now FPGA's are getting ready to dump, oopsy!

Shut up, idiot. You've been proven to have lied so many times and you're still talking shamelessly.
mega22

View Profile
March 31, 2024, 05:37:12 PM

Shut up, idiot. You've been proven to have lied so many times and you're still talking shamelessly.

What lies dude? Are you saying Yrine token wasn't restarted after dev mined millions using ASICs? You are a lier , and a fucking retarded lier
TheCold

View Profile
March 31, 2024, 11:14:35 PM

I don't think it's worth responding to someone who is so retarded that they can't even read and understand that Pyrin protein is useful. You are a big liar and Pyrin will continue to be your nightmare every night even though you make up a different lie out of your ass every time. Now go back to bed and keep crying.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: